Tiffany's Lessons Begin Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAAAAHHHHHHhhhhhhh..." Jemima cried out and undulated feverishly against the semi-erect digit ... trying to force it further up inside her....

Her undulations were becoming violent in her lust as she sought penetration from Joseph's finger ...

"Okay, pig ... time for your last trick," he said and removed his hand from beneath her ...

"AAAWWWWW .... " she moaned, jerking her head back toward him feverishly.

He slipped his right leg against hers .... "All right, Jemima ... show my what a good pig you can be ... hump this ..." He slipped his leg in between hers.

Jemima, who with every molecule of her being that she had morphed into a pig in heat, opened her thighs to admit Joseph's large leg, then clasped her own legs around Joseph's and began pumping feverishly ... grunting as she undulated ... she felt as though her arms were just the short front legs of a pig and sought to get them around Joseph's waist as her hips humped furiously ...

Meanwhile, Joseph enjoyed the spectacle of the gorgeous young girl with the top of her expensive dress down around her waist, lush breasts bouncing, and her expensive lip gloss smeared over her mouth, humping his leg, lost in blind obedience and seething lust. He smiled as her tiara slipped a bit to the side of her head ... that just made the picture more perfect ... skewed beauty ... her long legs clasped around his like the jaws of life as she ground her pelvis into him, grunting and moaning ... she still had her platform sandals and lace gloves on ... mere reminders of her cosmopolitan airs ... the surrender of her body and her dignity was without reservation ...

Reaching down to clasp her aristocratic chin between his thumb and index finger, he turned her face up to look at his. Looking down into her eyes, he said, "You can come now, pig ..."

As if waiting for his command, Jemima, who had been balancing on the brink of orgasm for a quarter of an hour gave herself over completely to Joseph's words as one nuclear explosion of a climax after another washed over her and through her ... she shuddered and moaned, crying out almost in pain, from the power of each successive orgasmic wave sweeping through her ...

Joseph watched the young princess he had morphed into his erotic pet hump her way to blissful relief ... a litany of animal grunts erupting from her throat.

The little pig climaxed herself out of consciousness as she collapsed on Joseph's lap.

He leaned over, opened her dressy little purse and dug out her driver's license. He read the address and picked up the phone to direct his chauffeur.

Tiffany awakened minutes before the big car actually arrived at her home.

"Will any of the servants be waiting up?" she heard Joseph's voice through her semi-conscious fog.

"Uhhh ... no ... not usually," she managed as she sat up and adjusted the top of her dress modestly to cover her full breasts, sliding the straps back up over her shoulders.

Joseph picked up Tiffany's panties off the car seat and handed them to her. "Put them back on."

She dutifully slid them over her sandals and up her long legs to caress her gently. As Tiffany's head began to clear, she was aware of a beautiful sensual lassitude lingering within her vibrant young body. Her breath had slowed from the furious gasps of earlier. She was still caught up in the afterglow of the wondrous orgasms that Joseph had granted her.

Joseph was writing on one of his business cards .... Tiffany marvelled at his ability to drive her beyond anything she had ever imagined in her wildest sensual moments. How did he do it ... so effortlessly?... she wondered as she straightened out the remainder of her clothes and tiara.

He finished his notation and closed up the pen. He folded the card in half lengthwise. Holding it in front of her, he said, "I have a phone number on here. Call it tomorrow at 10:00 AM.... Can you remember that?"

"Yes ..." she said and began to reach for it.

"No ... " He leaned forward and lifted her little dress up to her waist. He reached over with the card in his hand and pulled the waist band of her panties open and dropped the card down inside. "This way you will know exactly where it is when you get upstairs," he said.

The card landed at an angle inside her panties and a corner stuck into her flesh down there painfully. Her immediate reaction was to reach down and adjust it, but a second later, she realized it was Joseph's own business card sticking into her very sensitive flesh which was no longer covered by hair and she gushed into the already wet crotch of her panties. She loved the exquisite pain he had allowed her to take away with her. She hoped her fluids didn't smear the ink.

The car pulled up into the large circular driveway of the Adams estate.