TIG OLE' BITTIES 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was laying there watching me pensively with everything on display. It felt like she was afraid to move. I felt the slightest twinge of regret in that instant for my actions. There was this static in my head making things fuzzy as I worked up the courage to say something, anything. Minnie was a hot mess laying there on the sweat soaked couch stained with our intermingled juices. That one humongous tit was still free draped over her right bicep topped with a painfully erect nipple. Her eyes were wide with the pupil looking like the tiniest dot. Her bottom lip was quivering as if she were in the arctic cold.

Right before my eyes her hand drifted down rubbing her slit middle fingers in that crease thumb touching the puffy button that was her clit.

Minnie never took her worrisome eyes off of me.

I lunged burying all of my prick inside her again making this big top heavy mature shriek with this high pitched wail. The arch in my lower back was pronounced as if I wanted to push her through that sofa into the tiled floor of her living room.

I didn't move just leaving it embedded luxuriating in the velvety feel of her swollen snatch. I was watching that quivering bottom lip with a bit of saliva running from the corner of her mouth. She was beyond creamy with several loads lubricating the whole of my endowment. Her inner thighs framed the outside of mine. Her sopping wet sleeve tensed up around my cock expecting the worse as I kept looking at her face. Minnie licked her lips.

I pulled out grabbing her right thigh roughly turning her towards the wall as I got a third of myself into her bowels.

"AW SHIT BOY!! AW SHIT YOU GETTING MY BACKDOOR TOO!!" She grunted as my junk repeatedly poked her only able to bury half in this ungainly position. The clamping, gnawing sensation felt good for five or ten minutes then I relented sitting down again facing the wall and the front door.

Minnie looked confused.

"Sit on it." I commanded with an authoritative tone I wouldn't have dared use a day or so earlier.

The hand rubbing her sex while I sat there with its well-manicured white trimmed nails caught my attention along with the rest of her "glow up" which I attributed to my initial tryst with her. The look on her face was inquisitive and unmistakable, legitimized when Minnie laboriously moved to mount me cowgirl.

"No, face the other fucking way bitch." She looked shocked raising a brow but then looked down at my raging erection.

She had to nudge the coffee table with her knee moving on wobbly legs. Minnie almost toppled over nearly destroying said table but righted herself flattening her palms at the last possible second. This left me looking directly at her big blocky coal darkened ass. It was big enough for a woman of her size but flattened in this position leaving me looking at her elongated folds and her about to be seriously gaped backdoor.

"Sit down on it Minnie." That one freed tit was lightly bobbing touching the top of her coffee table.

That squarish block of thick flesh slowly descended as I spread my thighs wide with my mature host between them. I spread my arms along the top of her sofa watching with my cock standing straight up. Her folds enveloped me for a few moments lightly bobbing dabbing our intermingled juices on the crown and a bit of the shaft. Minnie held for a moment looking back at my face from this bent over position. She blinked profusely shifting forward lining her backdoor up with my prick. I brought my hands to her hips digging my nails into her flesh starting to draw Minnie's butt into the tip of my spear.

"AW!!"

The tip prodded and poked her rear opening pushing into her cement thickened butt. I managed the upper third.

"AW SHIT!!"

Once inside with that upper portion of my shaft, I kept sticking into her defiant depths working at it getting excited. That upper third drummed up a workman's cadence with Minnie in a ungainly posture doing as much not to lose her footing more than sitting down on my healthy prick straight away. It crossed my mind that she might attempt to work things out bent over like this with a high hump in her back instead of doing what I wanted.

"AW SHIT!! AW FUCK!! AW FUG!! NOW YOU!! AW SHIT BOY!!" I methodically pulled her down into my lap lancing her bowels fully to the hilt with my balls the only part of my manhood visible.

Minnie weighed a ton.

My field of vision was filled with her back and the bob styled wig on her head in what should have amounted to a comedy of errors. Instead my arms wrapped her sloping belly with both hands running over it on an downward journey to her sex. I framed her overly moist virtue on either side using my fingers in a vigorous massage. Minnie promptly tightened up so hard it felt as if she would snap my prick in two. One of her own joined briefly right down the middle while she raised her other arm clawing at the air as if reaching for some invisible rung.

My hands found greedy handfuls of her breasts cupping them from underneath squeezing them like oversized stress balls. I pinched and tweaked the hidden nipple making her squirm and wiggle that blocky ass in my lap then went at her cleavage trying to free the remaining tit. This resulted in a loud tear followed by Minnie's hand covering my offending digits. The zipper was right in front of my face prompting me to go after it when I was foiled by the overwhelming volume of her bust. My trembling hands made things complicated enough that I went after it with my teeth for a second or two.

This resulted in a big gap along the zipper line that exposed the back of her old school bra pointy cups in the front and all. I wanted her stripped of the garish frock by any means necessary tugging at the zipper like a crack head getting it off the shoulder. She yelped when my nails dug into the strap at her left shoulder accidentally pinching some of the flesh as the tightened material was barely moved. I went after the back undoing the four large hooks holding it to her bust giving it a shape it hadn't had in decades.

The resulting elastic give spoke to the volume and heaviness of her monster tits as it fell away but remained trapped just under her freed and rapidly expanding knockers. I snatched the dress off her shoulders yanking it down finding her sloping tummy still had something to say about that. I finally got my hands on both of her naked tits squeezing them hard enough to make her yowl and lean back almost squashing me. Her tits felt sweaty with some sponginess still left. My cock felt like she was trying to bend it at an unnatural angle. I tried to roll her to either side with no success going after the undersides of her thighs instead.

Survival mode was definitely in effect as I slid my butt forward toward the edge of the cushions finally getting enough room to start driving my prick deep into her bowels. The tight narrow feel was at once addictive but I was still only able to get a little over two thirds to move while the rest was immobilized. Basically I was fucking a living boulder.

"AW SHIT BOY!! YOU POKING MY BACKDOOR!! YOU TRYING TO BREAK THE FUCKING DOOR DOWN!! AW NAW!! FUCK!" Minnie was endorsing my nefarious actions loud enough to be heard a few doors over if the houses in the area weren't so far apart. Her weight was putting pressure on the natural curve in my shaft as I gave it to her. She tumbled to her right side with me following her intentionally allowing myself to be squished. I couldn't see over her back but found the success I'd been looking for in the spooning position.

My balls audibly slapped against her butt as Minnie got her shit pushed in with dramatic flair.

I could feel her erect nipple poking the palm of my left hand while the monstrous semi-pancaked tit surrounding it jiggled all over the place. Minnie did me a favor holding her left leg up in the air bent at the knee. There was no doubt I was destroying her with the intent on leaving a hole with the circumference of a golf ball between her prodigious cheeks. This mature broke the dam sexually with me first and later Arnold after we'd been caught.

Now she was reaping the veritable whirlwind.

"PLEASE!!"

My balls were swinging up into Minnie's slit from the vicious back shots being delivered to her rear end. We were making a mess on her sofa and I couldn't have cared less. Her cries echoed off the wall but I kept pounding relentlessly. The mind movies were nonstop now shifting back and forth from Daisy's angry hate filled features to an extreme closeup of Arnold's junk buried in the backdoor I was presently occupying.

"AW DAMN NOW!! HEY BOY!! HEY ROBERT BOY!! AW SHIT YOU GOTS TO LET ME UP OFF IT!! PLEASE ROBERT!!!" Minnie verbally tapped out using her weight to roll off the edge of the couch disengaging us. I grabbed at her but the mature scurried away moving across the floor on all fours. Her disheveled hot pink frock was stuck around her waist with one shoe and her wig left behind.

The bathroom door slammed loudly a few moments later.

My heart was thumping like crazy. I put my hand to my chest staring up at the ceiling huffing.

My cock was still pointing at the ceiling with a deluge of cum running down the shaft. I hadn't realized I'd cum.

Despite my hyped up situation I started to fade out.

[DARKNESS]

*********

"Wake up Robert."

My eyes opened finding the living room ceiling staring back at me as I lay on the couch.

It was dark and my pants were still around my ankles.

My cock was flaccid but my crotch was still soiled.

I sat up using my elbows to survey my partially nude body and look around the darkened living room. Everything remained the same as I remembered it but I felt this odd disconnect. I glanced at my exposed manhood again as the memories rushed in replaying my animalistic rutting of Miss Minnie. My heart started thumping again as I remembered seeing her bare butt instantly knowing she was going out for what I thought was some tryst with Arnold who'd stuffed her the night before. The anger came flowing back but only as a faint memory shaming me.

"Shit." I started to get fidgety accidentally touching my soiled crotch instantly recoiling as if burning by white hot flame.

"Oh fuck." I mumbled barely above a whisper.

I sat up with a start pulling my pants up but stopping short of covering my compromised crotch, then stood up scratching the back of my head.

Everything was still.

It was quiet other than the chirping crickets just outside and random night sounds as I shambled in the direction of Miss Minnie's bedroom finding the door shut.

I softly tried the door.

It was locked tight making me cover my mouth starting to panic.

The anxiety returned in spades making me antsy and scared as I ran back to the living room holding my pants still unwilling to pull them up over my crotch. I snatched up my phone with every intention of calling my uncle to come get me but relented not knowing how I would explain myself. It felt like the walls were closing in on me. I couldn't stop looking around feeling as if I were being watched. The big panel window facing the sofa was empty. I realized there were no curtains and anybody could've peered into it while I was with Miss Minnie earlier.

I grabbed my suitcase frantically getting some new clothes out of it then stumbled to the bathroom locking myself inside sitting on the toilet facepalming.

I saw myself acting like a madman railing the snot out of a woman old enough to be my mother then thought about the actual woman and my expulsion from the family proper. The details were fuzzy in my head accompanied by this psychic static that left me full of anxiety. My chest was thumping like crazy.

I stripped off my clothes taking a shower washing vigorously.

My thoughts were all over the place between Miss Minnie's locked bedroom door and everything that occurred since I arrived.

"Robert." I flinched at the voice calling out from the opposite side of the door standing there under the spray.

I stared across the bathroom at the doorknob finding it being tried from the other side.

"Miss Minnie?" My heart nearly leapt into my throat at the prospect of looking the woman in the face after what I'd done.

The knob jiggled some more then stopped.

I didn't say anything just standing there under the spray looking at that doorknob.

"Minnie?"

There was no answer as I turned off the water standing there waiting in my birthday suit.

The stillness was deafening.

I shivered a little standing there naked looking at that doorknob.

"Robert."

"Miss Minnie?"

No answer.

I got out of the shower dressing slowly but still hesitated opening the locked bathroom door. Miss Minnie's bedroom door faced it directly across the hall.

I cracked the door after a while finding her door still shut tight.

There was a light breeze wafting through the muted hallway as I stepped outside the bathroom not turning off the light cracking the door instead. I went for Miss Minnie's doorknob again but stopped scared of what would happen if she opened it to confront me. I figured maybe she was still shook from our afternoon withdrawing back into the living room pensive.

I found myself standing there in the kitchenette portion facing the sink noticing the small window above it slightly open as the source of the breeze running into the place. I closed the vertical transom window then opened the fridge. There was a full plate with two chops, rice and peas covered in plastic wrap waiting. Miss Minnie had prepared it for me while I slept. This overwhelming twang of guilt shot through me like an invisible spear making me close the door.

"Robert." There it was plain as day like someone was in the room distracting as I turned looking about the empty living room. I drifted towards the couch taking stock of the soiled cushions and Miss Minnie's discarded brassiere still on the floor with some bits of her dress that had been torn away when I ripped it down her shoulders.

"Robert boy." I turned quickly going to the front door opening it wide staring out in the darkness. There was this playfulness for a fleeting moment that lingered in the night air like smoke from incense.

The odor wafting in from the open sewage ditches remained arresting as I peered out at the open yard bordered on one side by the large metal dumpster finagled from the small town by my host. The crickets were especially loud intermingled with the other night noises. The blacktop road was lit in these orangish little pools from the overhead primitive looking streetlights sporadically lining this boulevard. I didn't know what to expect but felt a creeping sense of anxiety beginning to take me. Thoughts of the little shack sitting obscured on the other side of the dumpster. I recalled the antique vending machine on the side of it stepping into my sneakers without socks.

I left the front door cracked hurrying more down the drive past Miss Minnie's minivan.

"Oh!" She was standing there in front of the vending machine still wearing the same navy blue night dress which struggled with the ridiculous curve and shelf like swell of her hips and buttocks. There were some simple dollar store flip flops on her feet.

"Hey Robert you want a taste?" Daisy Mae was in the process of removing a vanilla cola from the machine looking at me with a warm smile. I stopped a few feet away unsure of how to behave after our last interaction. My heart was thumping loud enough for both of us to hear it.

"Uhm, yeah." She walked over popping the cap on the narrow bottle sidling right up into my chest.

"Trade you a taste for a taste."

"Huh?" Daisy Mae was leaning into me looking at my face with this salacious expression that had me hard as a rock in seconds. She leaned in resting the side of her head against my sternum listening to my rapid heartbeat.

Her hand came up cupping my left cheek directing me down into her waiting lips for a lingering soulful kiss that nearly made me cum in my pants. She followed this up by lifting my chin with the pointer finger of that hand pouring a sip of the ice cold soda into my mouth.

It stung a little making me almost cough.

Daisy Mae kissed me again using her tongue to explore my mouth ending it by sucking on my bottom lip.

"You were missing me real bad; weren't you?"

I just nodded still unsure of how to react after she'd nearly sicced her dog on my earlier in the morning. I had the fleeting question of Arnold's whereabouts in my head but remained silent as she gifted me a third kiss. Daisy Mae turned into me pressing her body against mine. My burgeoning tumescence pressed into the perfect inverted triangle hidden behind the thin cotton fabric of her nightshirt. I felt the bottle pressing into the small of my back. Daisy Mae was saying side to side just staring salaciously at my face until I realized I was moving with her in a sort of two step dance.

The front of her night dress read "If You Love Me Let Me Sleep" which made me think I might be in a dream.

"I can feel how much you missed me; were you sad because I was nasty with you?"

There was nothing I could do but nod acknowledging her truth. My throat felt funny like I wouldn't be able to talk unless she allowed it. Daisy Mae planted some little kisses in the middle of my chest swaying to music only she could hear. My cock was straining against my sweat pants desperate to be inside her. I could feel the lush nature of her inner thighs cradling the head of my penis in that puffy mound teased lightly by her subtle movements.

"Didn't you hate me this morning; just a little bit, huh Robert boy?" She cooed.

I nodded in the negative again sure I'd lost the ability to speak in her presence.

"I like hearing that cause I don't ever want you hating on me; it just wouldn't sit right with me Robert boy. I really don't take kindly to that mess. You ain't exactly aware but I tend to stomp out my haters something fierce so it would be whose you to keep me all ah happy and everything. You make me happy so that I won't make you unhappy boy. I like having you vested in my happiness and I wanna give you something real nice like Robert."

The bottle returned rewarding with a swig which she interrupted roughly shoving me away laughing gregariously.

"You mad, huh?"

Daisy Mae cupped the underside of my package giving my balls a light squeeze then helped herself going into the elastic waistband of my grey sweats handling my cock. I'd forgot to put on some underwear. She started stroking with an easygoing smile on her face.

"Like this? I know you do Robert; men like women playing with their dicks, you hear? Bet I kin get a few loads outta you without even trying real hard; want me to do that, huh? Maybe perhaps you want yourself a nice sloppy blowjob instead, right boy? Want me to suck you all up like I done before; or maybe..."

Daisy Mae took a swig from the bottle still shimmying side to side starting to do a bit of a pirouette raising the hem of her dress revealing no panties underneath. She went full circle taking another drink from the bottle as she came to face me.

"...maybe you wanna stick your thang inside me or maybe you want me to sit on it and bounce until that sun come up, huh Robert boy?" My eyes shifted between her pretty face surrounded by that wild curly mane of unkempt brown hair which was highlighted at the edges by the minimum illuminance from a nearby street light.

I cupped the sides of her face kissing my friend's woman with a mounting feverish passion unbridled. Her hand stroked and tugged making me feel it downstairs from stem to stern with purpose. I was the verge of cumming.

"AH!!" Daisy Mae poured some of her soda on my exposed cock breaking off again laughing.

"You need some cooling down boy; let's just enjoy it for a spell." She lifted the hem of her dress shaking it in a fanning motion exposing her bare muff again as she downed the rest of the soda. My prick throbbed and pulsed.