Till All The Seas Gang Dry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for this lovely nightdress," she smiled and kissed me. She sat me on the couch and sat with me. "Please order your breakfast and I will have some of yours; I never eat much in the morning but I know English people believe in a good breakfast."

When we finished, she cleaned the things away and I put the tray outside and we sat together so we could talk about what the future held for us. I suggested that if she was agreeable, we should find a small house on the outskirts of the city, partly furnished if possible. I always brought a number of general household goods with me. Personal linens, basic cutlery, crockery etc., just the small items, renting or buying the larger pieces as required. I insisted on a new mattress

As I described my ideas she became more excited and animated to the stage where I could not resist pulling her onto my lap and kissing her. She could feel my erection pressing into her and deliberately squirmed and screwed harder into me.

"I was wondering how long it would take for you to want me again," she chuckled, "I was beginning to think you had already lost interest in me."

My answer was to place one hand round her waist, fondling her breast, while the other Inched slowly up under her nightie, between her legs till I could touch her warm pussy. As my hand moved up she gradually opened her legs to provide unhindered access and I was pleased to discover that she was not wearing any undies. I nestled her into my palm, pressing her tightly and was rewarded by her closing her eyes and moaning in appreciation. I inserted one and then a second finger to stroke and massage her clit while she tried, unsuccessfully, to find my cock, since she was literally sitting on it.

I lifted her off me, removed her nightie and guided her to the carpeted floor. I stepped out of my shorts and lay down between her open, welcoming legs, easing a cushion under her hips as I did so.

She urged me up her body until she could take my grateful cock into her mouth and using her hands and lips, sucked and licked till I could not wait to ram it into her. I returned to my favorite position with my cock pressing gently against her pussy lips, craving the invitation to enter that delectable haven, for, no matter how urgent the desire, I could not and would not, enter her without her permission. Such an invasion against her will would only reawaken unwelcome and unpleasant memories and would probably cause her to become less trusting and responsive.

She sensed and instinctively understood this hesitation to proceed.

"You are so understanding," she whispered, " and I do so love you for being this way. I want you to know you can do anything you want, any time you want. Do not wait for me to say yes, just do it and if there is anything you want me to do just tell me. Anything."

She wrapped her arms and legs around me and pulled me into her, arching her back to invite me to fuck her. I pushed in a little at a time to ensure that though she was delightfully tight, that she was relaxed and lubricated and that I would not hurt her. Thus reassured I commenced to pound into her with all my might, even putting my hands under her hips to maximize penetration.

She began to gasp and gyrate in that manner I had come to know and love, which only enhanced the glory of the moment. I deliberately, pleasing me enormously that I could exercise this degree of control, slowed my attack a couple of times, both to prolong my own pleasure and to ensure that Rose achieved her climax. We were both becoming noisy by that time, with Rose gasping sharply at each thrust, echoed by my grunts of violent exertion.

As I felt her twisting and shaking under me, I responded by ramming her with a final series of hard, short, full depth thrusts, which I knew would bring me to orgasm. She gave a muted strangled cry as I came with all the exquisite sensations I had come to expect. I tried to extend this all to fleeting moment by continuing to stroke her, as I discharged my life essence into her welcoming body.

I lay there between her legs and still fully enclosed by her body, enjoying that post coital period, kissing and touching her face in adoration until I softened and gradually relinquished that most inviting harbor.

We lay, side by side, for several minutes, not speaking, just enjoying that reassuring feeling of being there and content in each others company. I raised myself, leaned over her, kissed her and said.

"I didn't think it was possible to enjoy making love to you more each time we do it, but each time seems to bring something new and exciting and I cannot help but wanting to fuck you more and more."

"It's the same with me," she smiled. "I can now relax completely with you and devote myself entirely to pleasing you because I know you will ensure that you will please me. I can only repeat what I said before, any thing you want, any time you want. But now, I have to go home to collect some clothes and other items for work tomorrow."

Before I could object, she slipped out of bed and went into the shower.

I realized that though I did not want her to go anywhere away from me, she had her own life and since I would be at the office all day and every day it would be selfish of me to object. I followed her into the shower, we washed and dried each other and I derived great pleasure from simply watching her dress and apply her makeup. So beautiful and all mine. How does one give thanks for such a priceless gift?

"If you must go, please take a taxi. I don't want you to be away any longer than absolutely necessary. I'm afraid that if you go I might wake up and find this has all been a dream."

She smiled happily, radiantly, kissed me softly and replied. "I assure this is no dream and I will prove it when I return. I intend to take the bus to prevent any gossip, but I will use a taxi to come back to help me with my case. Its now midday. It takes about one hour to reach my aunt's house. I will stay with them for a few hours to help her with the weekend work I usually do and to explain to her that I shall not be staying there any more. I need to do this because she and her husband have been very kind to me over these past two years, treating me more like a daughter than a niece. I shall continue to give them a little money to help make their life comfortable. I just want to share my happiness with them. I will be back about seven so that we can have supper together, though I shall be glad when I can make supper for you. I'm actually quite a good cook and I am looking forward to cooking for you. So, in the meantime, take care, don't look at any other girls and I will see you later."

Before I could make any rejoinder she had gone!

I felt lost. There was no trace of her presence other than a faint hint of her perfume to convince me that she had been here and I could easily so believe it had been so perfect, that it must have been an hallucination.

I had work that I needed to complete for the next morning, Monday. I tried to concentrate on the work labor content that I would require for the next week, but after two hours I gave up. I could think of nothing except Rose, and whether she would return. When I began to consider what I could do if she did not that I appreciated how little I knew about her. Nothing. In my eagerness to get her into bed, I had not made the most rudimentary inquiries. I did not know her correct name, her address, where she worked or anything other than being the most marvelous girl I had ever had the good fortune to meet.

Came four o'clock and I could not stay in that now obvious empty hotel room. I went for a walk in the small park near the Meikles Hotel, which only reminded me of our first meeting. Not wanting to return to my hotel, I went into one of my favorite café's, 'The Egg and I'. Yes, that is the name, and stayed there till about six, before making my way back to my room. I wanted to be there when Rose returned, as I continued to reassure myself that she would return.

A sudden thought occurred to me. I looked for and found one of my favorite cassettes. A selection of Scottish songs sung by Kenneth Mckellar. The one song, which had now acquired a special significance, was ' My love is like a red, red rose.' A setting of one of Rabbie Burns poems. I put it in aside to await Rose's return.

When I played it for her the first of many times, she did not recognize the song or understand the word gang, meaning go or run, in Burn's poem. Later, she came to love it as much as I, and it became our song!

Seven. No Rose. Seven thirty, still no Rose. I was beginning to despair, when suddenly there came n almost inaudible knock, the door opened and there she was, even more lovely and desirable than I recalled. I came to her and grabbed her so violently that I think I frightened her.

"Please let me breathe." She said with difficulty.

I slackened my grip for a moment to allow her to take a couple of breaths, hugged her even tighter, picked her up and carried her into the room, which somehow, miraculously seemed brighter. She looked at me as though I had gone crazy, kissed me and went back to the doorway to collect her suitcase, which I had not even noticed. I took it, put it in the bedroom, came back to her and again tried to squeeze the life out of her. At least that is what she said when I finally released her and suggested I should take her to the hospital to check for possible cracked ribs.

"I gather you are pleased to see me," she giggled as she put her arms around my neck.

"I can't understand what would give you that ridiculous idea," I said, as I increased the pressure and tried to remove her tonsils with my tongue.

A few minutes later she suggested I should release her so she could unpack her clothes.

"Tomorrow." I said and again tried to get her even closer.

She desperately freed her lips and literally begged me to release her and asked if we could, at least, sit down. I took a little time to consider the request, picked her up and sat on the couch with Rose on my lap.

She laid her head on my shoulder and we remained that way for several minutes, both happy to be close and listening to Mozart which I had put on just before she arrived. This music was new to her and she was very content to remain as she was until it finished and I slipped my hand under her blouse to fondle her breasts to enhance the experience.

The music concluded and before I could stop her, she sprang to her feet.

"Its now eight thirty," she reminded me," and if you want to go out for supper we must go now. I don't really want to go out anywhere. Can we just have some thing simple here and watch the TV together. I would prefer just to stay here and enjoy the evening together. I'll get us a glass of that delightful wine we had yesterday and you can tell me how much you missed me."

So, she did, and I did. I ordered chicken salad from room service and with the fresh bread had one the simplest and best meals ever, primarily because of Rose's insistence on serving me and attending to my every need; When I made to clean my lips with a tissue, stayed my hand and leaned over to clean them with her tongue, finishing the meal with a kiss of infinite sweetness.

A once in a lifetime experience of complete simplicity and affection.

We spoke again of the idea of finding a small bungalow and I promised to check with the local agents next day since we were both eager to move from the hotel to something more suitable and private. We sat on the couch and she reassumed her position on my lap and cuddled close, knowing full well what I wanted from the hardness she felt pressing into her. She slipped to the floor between my legs and cautiously traced the outlines of the now very obvious bulge that her close presence had caused.

"Tell me what you would like me to do."

"Please just hold and stroke it, then run your tongue and lips up and down the full length and finally take as much as you can into your sweet mouth and lick and suck it. But, as I told you before, I don't want to come in your mouth. I want to fuck you properly and come in your glorious body. That's the most wonderful aspect of sex. No matter how exhausted and satisfied I feel after an orgasm, I am even more eager to do it again within an hour or so. You only have yourself to blame for being so beautiful."

She smiled happily at my words and clumsy complements and slid my shorts off to release my erect cock .I gestured her to remove her clothes, for, as I explained, just looking at her wondrous body gave me enormous pleasure and when I saw she was not wearing undies, I was fired with the compulsion to push her to the floor and fuck her till she screamed for mercy.

She knelt again and started those actions I had described with such enthusiasm and Improvisation that I had to push her head away and beg her to go easy. She nodded her head and immediately took all of my throbbing cock deep into her mouth and started bobbing away. Again, it took all my determination to hold her cheeks and just luxuriate in the continuing use of her tongue and lips, and yet again I had to restrain her determination to make me come. The very thought of my being allowed to do this was enough to make me come, but the thought of fucking her overrode all else.

I withdrew my cock from her mouth and pulled her face up to mine to kiss her. She came up and knelt on the couch, straddling my legs with her own, held my rod, stroked it against her pussy and pushed the head inside.

"You said you preferred to fuck me, well go ahead and fuck me. I want to feel it all sliding into me. I have been thinking about this all afternoon and could not wait until I could feel you inside me again. I've never experienced this kind of need before, but the knowledge that we both feel this way makes it even more exciting. Go ahead. I want to watch it so that I can see it going in and feel it at the same time. Yes, yes, more, more. Now come out and do it again but slower."

I was following her instructions and with my hands holding her ass, I was able to fuck her with a series of full penetrations and withdrawals, slowly at first until she began to twist and rotate her body and urged me to go faster.

I obliged with all my heart and now she was setting the pace, with me returning her thrusts. She was fucking me and it made it all the more enjoyable. She became more animated, her eyes were closed and she was giving a cry at each stroke. I cupped both her bouncing breasts and squeezed her hard nipples until she went rigid and, still moving against me, went into a shuddering climax. I put my hands back on her ass and took over the initiative.

I was fully enclosed in her pussy and could feel the violent contractions of her orgasm. I was very close to mine and began to fuck her with a succession of savage short thrusts, increasing the rate to the fastest and hardest I could achieve in that restricted position with her body beginning to slump onto me as her orgasm took its toll.

She continued to moan and cry as I reached my zenith and I pumped all my considerable load deep into her still quivering body. I folded my arms around her now limp form and with one last effort, buried my yet hard cock right into her and just lay there with Rose safely in my arms.

We were both shattered by this mutual, all consuming intercourse, and just lay there, in each other's arms, for several minutes, in that state of utter contented bliss that can only be achieved when shared.

There came a moment when we had to move. Reluctantly, for at that point I would have happily stayed and slept in that entwined position, but already my cock was betraying me, diminished by the coupling, rapidly softening and regretfully slipping out of that tunnel of delight.

"That was the best, Keith," she choked, " and I hope you loved it as much as I did. Watching you move in and out as well as experiencing the movement made it the most enjoyable moment of my life. I'd like to take a shower now and I think by the state of your friend that it's safe for you to join me, though with your remarkable strength, I could be wrong. I have to be at the store at 8,30 and so I can go out about 8.00 so let's go to bed."

I was in no condition to argue and could not even raise a smile when she washed us and led us to bed. She curled up contentedly in my grateful arms, I kissed her goodnight and we both Lethe- wards had sunk in a short time.

I awoke, as was my custom, at five, with Rose still in my arms and her breasts securely in my hands. She was tight against me and I had promised myself that I would not wake her in an attempt to prove that I had some degree of control and was able to resist fucking her at every opportunity.

Then she moved and twisted her ass onto my soft penis. It refused to remain soft and began to push its rapidly increasing size between her cheeks. It was only when I heard her giggle that I knew she was awake and had deliberately initiated this arousal; At that I felt absolved from my self imposed resolution and free to indulge my now burgeoning desire.

I moved one had down to her to encompass her sex and, locating her button, tickled and teased it until she could restrain no longer and twisted onto her back, pulling me over her as she did so. Not loath to comply, I pressured her legs to open, slipped between them and made ready to do what comes naturally.

"Just a moment Keith, let me prepare you."

I had no idea what she meant, but was content to let her follow her own path, knowing full well she would consider only that which would please us both. I raised myself from her and used the pause to switch on my cassette unit. The Appassionata sonata!! She reached onto the shelf to retrieve the tube of Vaseline which I had purchased, she had found, and with admirable foresight, had located it for just such an occasion.

She squeezed some of this lubricant onto her hands and with infinite care applied it to my uncomfortably rigid rod, stroking her hands up and down to ensure full and even coverage.

"Godalmighty," I croaked, "What are you trying to do to me?"

"Do?' she chuckled. " Why, nothing at all. I thought this would make it easier for you. I found this tube and assumed you wanted to use it this way. I can stop if you wish."

" No, whatever else you do, please don't stop."

Being encircled by her hot, moving, lubricated hands was the nearest feeling to being deep inside her and would, under other circumstances, be almost acceptable as a for substitute the real thing. But I was between her legs and as I slowly lowered myself onto her she stroked her pussy with my well lubricated, iron hard, straining cock. I placed my hands under her head and grabbed her hair. She lifted her knees, put her feet flat on the bed, opened her thighs wide and guided my cock into her golden gate, elevating her body to meet me as she did so.

I put my lips to hers' and as our tongues caressed, I gently, but firmly, entered her. She was still delightfully tight but I continued the same even pressure, and, glory be, my full length went completely in to her without any tensing or adverse reaction. Indeed, as I went deeper I had expected some resistance and was reassured by feeling her actually relaxing more and more as I reached the limit set by my grinding against her mons. During the last three inches she was actually returning the action, giving little mewing sounds as I slid into her.

I felt her fingers clutch my rear, holding me while she moved her hips to more experience this latest exploration and I caused my cock to jerk and jump to provide additional stimulation.

"MMmmnnnnnn." She whispered shakily, "Can you do that again. Pull right back and then slide all the way into me, very slowly, in one continuous movement and then vibrate your thing inside me like you just did. Keep repeating it as many times as you can. I want to feel your juice spraying into me, filling me up."