Tim & Peggy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the head of my penis nestled just inside her entrance, and her knees bent, her lovely calves raised up for me to enjoy, I enjoyed making a fuss of her dainty feet, which she loved. Peggy had painted her toenails in a deep maroon shade and she got very turned on having her toes sucked and soles kissed. This didn't last as long as I'd have liked because she was desperate to have me back inside her really deeply. We shifted her further up the bed and I manoeuvred myself onto the bed, just about keeping my penis inside her while we moved.

We got ourselves comfy and I entered her deeply, enjoying the feel of my balls being cradled in the lower curve of her lovely soft bum cheeks. We engaged our pelvises and looked into each other's eyes as I resumed the deep cervical probing we both loved. She looked at me seriously, her lips parted while she breathed heavily.

"Tim, ...." she started, "I need you to know I've never ever had sex like this in my life .... never knew it could be this fucking intense ...... oh god I'm going to cum again," she broke off as her eyes closed and she wrapped her arms around mine and held on tight, riding out her orgasm.

I stayed deep inside her and loved watching her face as she climaxed, feeling her vagina tense and squeeze my penis, her legs straining against me as she held on for dear life. She openly her eyes suddenly and cried out, then as fast as it had taken over her body and soul, her climax passed and she was back with me again.

She smiled at me, offered up her face to mine and kissed me softly, "I just hope you realize what you've unleashed in me," and she squeezed the whole length of my cock with her pelvic muscles.

My turn to cry out with pleasure, "Oh darling, we both needed this, I've wanted you to see what you were capable of enjoying," I gasped into her hair. "All I did was help you find the on-button, you did the rest yourself." I stopped talking and gave her a sustained pounding as we approached our big climax together again. The room filled with the sound of our grunts, cries and the slapping of my thighs on her bottom as she brought her knees back towards her shoulders to get me even deeper inside.

"Fuck I'm cumming again," she was panting hard now, racing towards her big climax. "Cum over me, please, all over my body".

God I wasn't expecting that, I was already starting to ejaculate when I pulled out and carried on shooting all over her tummy and breasts. Having seen how some men can produce a large volume of semen I don't regard myself as a heavy cummer, but on this occasion I let rip with lovely thick dollops, one of which reached her chin and made her giggle. I collapsed in a heap next to her and we took our time to recover from such intense coupling.

We spent the rest of the day enjoying oral sex and she showed me just how much she loved having her pussy eaten. By the end of the afternoon we were exhausted and very happy. Peggy's hubby was flying home early the next morning from the US so she had plenty of time to wash the bedding and remove all traces of her infidelity. I asked if she was OK about everything we'd done.

"God, yes, I just wish you could stay overnight, I'd love to wake up with you inside me." We chatted about how we both enjoyed morning sex before she giggled and asked "can we do it this again soon please?" So we did, a few weeks later, just for a few hours in the morning.

Peg is worried about risking our respective relationships by meeting too often and has asked if we can meet up just once a month. We're both committed to our partners and she is hoping she can encourage her hubby to take more interest in sex. She said she's now got more confidence to try, and is under less pressure to succeed because she now has the opportunity to work off her frustration with me even if she has to wait a few weeks. We'll see how it pans out, I find her lovely to be in bed with and she's so eager to try new things. To put it crudely, she really is an exceptionally good fuck, so responsive and very open to new pleasures. I think it's because she's a normal housewife, not a swinger nor an escort, but an older woman keen to make up for lost time, that I find such a massive turn-on.

We're getting together again next month, assuming her hubby's plans don't change as we only meet when he's away and not coming home that night; it's the only way Peggy can do it and not feel on edge. I feel very fortunate to have her, I don't know how long it will continue, but I couldn't wish for a more satisfying sexual partner – eager, naughty, and very sensual.