Tim, Callie, Dave and Beth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like most men, I had to remind him I needed to know how to dress. He apologized for forgetting and said he'd have Dave check with Beth and get back to me. A few hours later he texted me that it would be "casual plus." He explained that meant nothing formal but no jeans, t-shirts, or anything with flowers on it. Okay, that made me laugh. I asked him what he planned to wear and he replied with a question: What would you like me to wear? I told him he wasn't doing a very good of leading in this relationship to which he replied: True, but am I doing a good job in bed? (Smiley face, smiley face.) I texted back, "Okay, I'll give you credit there for doing a GREAT job but I like men who are decisive and take charge." Seconds later I got a text that read: Dark grey button-down shirt, black Dockers, comfortable shoes. Good enough? (Smiley face.) Me: Finally! Yes, good enough. See you at 8pm? Him: Nope. Make it 7:30. And don't be late. Decisive enough for you? Me: Gettin' there. Keep at it. I'll make a real man out of you yet! Him: Mmmm. Promise? (Smiley face.) Me: Promise. See you then!

I knew exactly what I wanted to wear. In fact, I almost bought it when I was out shopping for the dress I wore to dinner. I hoped it was still there and in my size. I've been able to fit nicely into a size 10 or a medium top for about four years. Prior to that, I had to wear a 12 or a large.

I left work and headed straight for the Fair Oaks Mall and directly to the shop where I'd seen it. The display had migrated from the front of the store to the back but to my delight, it was indeed still there. The top was the cutest black, rib-knit sweater with thin straps with a straight neck. It had a matching cardigan as part of the sweater set and was paired with a very cute gold-colored skirt that had a split in back and that came to about four inches above the knee.

I didn't need another pair of shoes. I just couldn't think of a reason not to buy this awesome pair of Sam Edelman Ankle-Strap sandals with 4-inch heels that I saw! They were to-die-for cute so they came home with me, too. Okay, I didn't need more jewelry, either, but that wasn't going to stop me from looking! I cruised several counters until I saw exactly what I was looking for! A pair of black spinel curved earrings in 14k gold over black onyx. And right next to it was the prettiest necklace! It was a gold rope that fit snugly around my neck with black epoxy stones, one of which was connected to necklace but sat just below the necklace itself. Lastly, I bought a Kate Spade "Brass and Black" hinged bracelet. How I loved dressing up as a woman!

I didn't really need another waxing after just one week but chose to go anyway. I also had a friend who worked as a stylist named Trisha who knew my "secret" and who loved doing my hair for me. The first time I saw her, I went in in my male attire and asked to talk to her privately and told her what I wanted to do. She was a little apprehensive and asked me to come in as her last appointment of the day. She knew I'd be in drag but she had no idea how I dressed or what I'd look like, so that seemed entirely reasonable. I showed up about 15 minutes early and she said, "Oh, I'm sorry, hon. I have one appointment left at 7 o'clock and it's already taken. Can I possibly fit you in another day?"

I walked over closer and said, "Trisha? It's me. Callie."

She was at the cash register and when it well—registered with her who I was she said, "Oh, my God. Get out of here! Are you kidding me?" There was one other girl still there and she was getting ready to leave. Trish said to me, "Hold on, okay?" Then she called to the other girl and said, "Before you go home, I want you to meet a new customer." The girl came over and Trisha introduced us. "This is Callie. She's a first-time customer." We shook hands and I said hello and the girl said she was in a real hurry and had to run. Trish said, "Remember I told you who my last customer was going to be today?" The other girl's jaw dropped as she looked at Trish and then back at me. She put her hands over her mouth and said, "Oh, my God! Are you kidding me? This is her?" She put her hands down and then said again, "Oh...my...God! Would you mind? I mean, could I take a picture with you?" Trisha told her not to do that but I said it would be fine. We posed and Trisha used her phone to take a couple of pics and the girl told me, "I would never have guessed. You look very...believable. Wow! I can't wait to show the other girls tomorrow!" She told Trisha she wanted some "after" pics once my hair was done. Trisha looked at me and I nodded letting her know that would be okay. She was heading out the door when she said, "No one's gonna believe me! This is just so cool!"

Trisha and I both laughed as she said, "She's right, you know. You like more like a girl than a lot of girls do."

I had a 5:30pm appointment with her so I had to be completely dressed and ready to go other than my hair which I pulled back into a ponytail. There were a couple of customers waiting and Trish and that same girl were there as was a third girl I hadn't met. The "other" girl (I finally learned her name was Joan) saw me and did a double take then waved at me. "Trish? You're 5:30 is here," she said. I saw her lean over and say something to the third girl who stopped what she was doing to take a peek my way. Her eyes opened wide and I heard her say, "No way! You weren't kidding, were you?" I just smiled and waited my turn.

By 6:30, my hair was very soft, silky, and wavy. Not curly, just some nice, soft waves with some wispy bangs in front. "That's perfect, Trisha!" I said as she turned me around to inspect her work.

"Big date tonight, Callie?" she asked as she rang me up.

"Yes, indeed!" I told her. "We're having dinner with another couple. His best friend from college and his wife."

"Well, I hope you have a wonderful time. You look beautiful, btw. You have such a sense of style about you. I hope your man appreciates that."

"I believe he does," I said as I smiled and got ready to leave.

Before I left she said, "Oh, before I forget, do you mind if I take a couple of pics to keep Joan happy?" I told her that was fine by me.

I thanked her again and got ready for the alway-crazy, unpredictable drive around the beltway to take me into Maryland to Tim's house where we'd have a drink before heading over to meet Dave and Beth. On the way there I got flipped off by one angry old man and a rather cute black guy who passed me slowed back down and motioned for me to roll down my window. Traffic was very heavy and we were only doing about 25mph so I decided to play along. He looked over and said, "Hey, baby. What's goin' on? You wanna get yourself some of this?" He smiled as he used one hand to emphasize his body as the "this" I could get. I wasn't about to yell because that's something I can't do in a feminine voice. I just smiled and shook my head and mouthed, "No thank you." As my window was rolling up I heard the words, "Then fuck you—bitch!" as he darted in and out of several lanes. Never a dull moment on I-495.

I pulled into Tim's place at 7:28 according to my car's digital clock. I got out of my car and headed to the sidewalk when I heard a a man's voice call out, "Hey, Amanda! Haven't you seen you in a while. How are thi..." The voice cut off in mid-sentence once I looked directly at its source. "Oh, um...sorry. I thought you were Tim's wife. I...um..." I kept walking, smiled, and noticed the man just turned around and busied himself with something.

I didn't ring the doorbell but just walked in and began looking for Tim. I made it all the way to the bedroom before I found him and since I didn't announce myself, I definitely surprised him. "Jesus, Callie! You just scared the shit out of me. Don't you knock?" he said.

"Not in my own home," I said playfully. I moved closer to him and said, "This is my home, isn't it? I mean, didn't you make love to me right there in that very bed?"

Tim hadn't finished dressing and I watched as his cock literally grew erect right before my very eyes. "Hmmm. I think someone is glad to see me." I stepped closer, reached out and pulled his cock out of his boxers and stroked it. "Mmmm. Is this mine, too?" I teased.

"Oh, God..." Tim murmured.

I sat down my purse and sweater on the bed then pushed him onto it. I knelt down and took him deep into my mouth. "Oh, fuck! Oh, my...God. Callie, we're gonna be la...Oh, shit!"

I was staring at Tim while I blew him. I came up for air and said, "Don't worry. This is just your warm up, okay? Don't hold back this time. Cum whenever you're ready. But this time don't you dare get one drop on me, understand?" Tim just nodded his head as I went right back to work skillfully using my hands, lips, and tongue until Tim exploded in my mouth. I hungrily swallowed every bit then licked and sucked him clean.

"Jesus, Callie. Fuck me!" Tim said trying to catch his breath.

"Hello to you to, too, sweetheart," I teased. "You better clean yourself up and get dressed. We don't want to be late, do we?"

I went into the bathroom to reapply my lipstick while Tim finished putting on his clothes. I came out and told him, "You look a little flushed, counselor. Is everything okay?"

As we walked outside, Tim's neighbor was still there. He saw us together and I whispered, "He thought I was Amanda when he saw me come in."

"Oh, great," Tim said quietly before calling out, "Hey, Herb! Good to see you. Say hello to Marg for me, okay?"

"Uh, sure thing, Tim. Take care."

As we got into Tim's car I asked, "Is your neighbor a concern?"

"No. Yes. Well, maybe. I mean, he's a senior partner at another firm. His wife and Amanda have spent some time together so it may somehow get back to Amanda I'm already dating and..."

"And possibly someone could learn you're dating a girl like me?" I offered.

"Yeah, but you know what? I don't care anymore. What I do on my time and with whom I do it is my fucking business. She called me yesterday to tell me she's not coming back and this morning I filed the divorce petition with the court."

I laughed and said, "Wow! That was fast. Speaking of 'fucking business'—well, judging by this week, what you do with me is all about the business of fucking so..."

Tim and I arrived at Dave and Beth's about 20 minutes later. They, too, had a beautiful home in the suburbs of Maryland. But then, both of them were successful attorneys so no surprise there.

Tim rang the doorbell and a very attractive, maybe early 30s-something woman opened the door. "Tim! Hi! Come in!" As he passed by she kissed him on the cheek then turned to me and said, "You must be Callie. I'm Beth. It is so nice to meet you!" She held out her arms and did the same.

"Hi, Beth. It's wonderful to meet you, too. Thank you for having us!"

"Our pleasure!" she said as she led us toward the kitchen where a very nice-looking man was setting up champagne flutes on the granite countertop.

"Honey? Tim and Callie are here."

The man stopped what he was doing and came around the island and grabbed Tim's hand. "Hey, dude! It's great to see you. You're looking good!" Then he looked over at me and said, "Okay, Tim told us you were good looking but man-oh-man was that an understatement! Hi, Callie. I'm Dave. It's so good to finally meet you." He put one hand on my upper arm and kissed me on the cheek.

"Thank you, Dave. It's nice to meet you, too. You guys have such a beautiful home!" I said.

Beth replied by saying, "Thank you, Callie. Let me just say that Dave is absolutely right. You look just...incredible!"

"Well, coming from someone who looks like a prettier version of the actress Leslie Bibb, I'll take that as a real compliment!" Beth's hair was pulled back in a bun and she was wearing a sleeveless black, rib-knit sweater with white linen pants.

"Well then, let me thank you! I love Leslie Bibb!" Beth said. "I used to watch her in the TV show Popular many years ago when I was in college." Beth looked at Dave then back at me and said, "You're not the first person who's said I look like her, btw, so again, thank you, Callie!"

Dave spoke up and said, "Tim, ladies. We have champagne. Can I pour everyone a glass?"

"Honey, would like some champagne?" Tim asked me.

"Yes, thank you, sweetheart," I replied.

"Oh, my God! You two make the sweetest couple ever!" Beth said. She turned toward Dave and said, "So why don't you ever talk to me like that, David?"

Dave finished pouring the first two glasses and handed them to Dave and me as he said, "Well, if you looked like Callie, maybe I would."

Tim and I just looked at one another and he saw the look of horror on my face then the three of them all started laughing. "Callie, these two are stone cold in love with each other and that's just the kind of thing they say all the time. They're just kidding around."

"Except for the part about you looking amazing, Callie," Dave chirped.

"He's right about that," Beth said. "I wouldn't mind looking like you at all!"

I said, "If good taste in clothes counts, then you look sensational Beth," I said honestly. "I absolutely love your outfit!" She was wearing a sleeveless black turtleneck that was ribbed so I was definitely digging her top. She had very tiny, maybe large A or small B-cup boobs which was also a turn-on for me in guy mode. And I have to admit I was deeply envying the very expensive white linen pants she was wearing. I would most definitely wear exactly what she had on it. I found myself getting hard just thinking about it—and her. That was very unusual (but not unheard of) for me in girl mode but as they say, it is what it is, right?

She took her glass then said, "Why don't you two love birds come in and have a seat in the family room so we can talk before dinner—which will be ready in about 15 minutes, btw."

Beth put her arm in mine and said, "Come on, Callie. Let's sit down and chat, okay?"

Dave and Tim were right behind us and I heard Dave say quietly to Tim, "Jesus, man. You weren't kidding. She really is smoking hot. Damn, dude!" I heard what sounded like a clap on Tim's back but I pretended to be unaware.

"Let's sit down here together and that way the guys can sit and talk about work or football or whatever it is guys talk about. I want to know all about you!"

I sat down next to her on the couch as Tim and Dave sat on a matching sofa a few feet across from us. "So Callie. Where are you from, what do you do, hobbies—whatever."

"Well," I began.

"Oh, before I forget, I love your outfit! It is just so cute and sexy! Where did you get it if you don't mind me asking?"

"Thank you, Beth, and not at all. I found it at the Fair Oaks Mall a few days ago when I was shopping for a dress to wear on our first date. I ended up at the Galleria but made a note to go back and buy this if I got the chance and when Tim asked me to come over tonight, well..."

"Well, it's perfect. It's so cute. It seems we may have similar tastes when it comes to clothes. Maybe we could go shopping together sometime," she suggested. I told her I'd love to as she said, "Okay, sorry for the sidebar. I tend to rabbit trail a lot. I am just so excited about meeting you! So again, please tell me about yourself."

I spent the next few minutes giving Beth the short version of my life from growing up overweight and with terribly bucked teeth to my 'transition' in high school when I got the braces off and started weight lifting. I told her about going to the University of Washington or "The U Dub" as we all called it, my marriage, divorce, my job and meeting Tim. Just enough detail to satisfy her but nothing about why I love crossdressing or how that impacted my previous marriage. I didn't have to as Beth had plenty of questions about those things.

I did my best to answer each one of them honestly and as completely as I could without getting personal about the details of "the double date" or how Tim and I spent our time alone.

"I am just so fascinated, Callie. I've never even met someone who's transgendered let alone spoken with them and you are just such a perfect role model for your community!"

"Well, thank you," I said. "I don't actually look at myself as either a role model or part of a 'community' but I know just what you mean and that's very kind of you."

Beth was suddenly horrified. "Oh, no! I'm so sorry! Oh, Callie! That must have sounded so awful. I didn't mean it like that at all. Oh, my God! Please forgive me."

I smiled and put my hand on her arm and said, "There's nothing to apologize for, Beth. I not only didn't take offense, I truly appreciated what you said. It was clearly heartfelt and that meant a lot to me so please, please don't feel bad, okay?"

Beth sat down her glass and slide over and hugged me. "Thank you. I would be positively sick had I offended you. Thank you for being so understanding. It's just that well, Amanda and I didn't exactly hit it off so well and I really want us to be good friends."

Out of the blue Dave said, "Uh, Beth? We don't really need to go into our relationship with Amanda, do we?"

Beth shot him a look then said, "She's just such a...prude. And who stops being friends just for suggesting we all..."

"Honey! Let's please find something else to talk about, okay?" Dave said with a polite but terse smile.

Tim jumped in changed the subject. "Beth. I felt exactly the same way the first time I spoke to Callie. I had so many things I wanted to say and so many questions to ask but I was paralyzed with fear because I did NOT want to mess up any chance I might have to get to know her. This is all just very new territory for the three of us and while I don't presume to speak for Callie, I think she fully understands that." He took a breath then looked at me and asked, "Am I doing okay here, honey?"

I smiled and said, "I couldn't have said it better myself, sweetie. That was perfect. After all, I am a...um...well...a unique kind of girl."

Everyone laughed which broke whatever tension may have been building over mentioning Amanda. Dave stood up and said, "Well, with that understanding, how about we have some dinner." He moved over toward Beth and held out his hand for her and said, "Sweetheart?"

Beth smiled, took his hand and replied with, "Well, it's nice to see you two are having a positive effect on my husband. I was beginning to wonder if he'd forgotten there was another woman in the room."

Everyone laughed politely again and we moved to the dining room where Beth proceeded to serve us all an amazing dinner of what may be the best coc au vin I've ever eaten. The chardonnay that accompanied the meal was also superb as was the conversation which trended heavily toward various legal cases they'd won or lost since their last get together. I was happy to smile a lot, nod my head, and say deep things, "Oh, really?" and, "That's amazing!"

After dinner, everyone returned to the family room with a full glass of wine. Counting the champagne before dinner, this would be everyone's fourth glass. I was definitely feeling the effects and I knew Beth had to be even more tipsy than me. She was maybe 5'6" and couldn't weigh more than 110 pounds, if that. The result was a turn in the conversation to areas no one had yet touched but which seemed inevitable.

"So I understand you actually filed for divorce this week. Is that true, Tim?" Dave said as he took another sip of his wine.

"It is. Amanda called me and said she was planning to stay at her parents home and told me she wanted a divorce. I didn't tell her I'd already had the petition drawn up but I did file it with the court the next morning."

"Well, good riddance, as far I'm concerned," Beth said caustically. "You deserve so much better, Tim. My God, no girl in her right mind would ever say 'no' to a guy as good looking as you. But getting sex from Amanda was like pulling teeth. I mean, if you'd have agreed to have a kid, she'd have used that as excuse to reduce once a month to once a year. Bitch." She paused for a moment then put her hand on my arm and said, "We hear that isn't an issue with you two!"