Time After Time

Story Info
A woman is visited by her future self with a warning.
2.4k words
3.99
26.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,769 Followers

I'm looking at the woman who just walked into my quarters, and for a moment, I just don't know what to say. She looks familiar in a way that nobody I've ever seen before looks familiar, and I find myself wondering if I've got a long-lost sister or something. Because she looks...she's older than me, maybe five years older, but other than that, I swear I see that face every day in the mirror. Her hair is black like mine is, her eyes the same color brown. Her hair is longer, though, and she wears it differently. She dresses...I could never dress like that. Her skirt is too short, exposing too much light brown skin...if I wore that, I'd lose what little respect I have around here. I also couldn't wear that tight white T-shirt. She's not even wearing a bra.

I open my mouth to ask who she is, how she got in here, but all that comes out is air. It's the weirdest feeling in the world, looking at her. She's smiling, too, like she knows something I don't...no. Like she knows me, but I don't know her. "Hello, Rose," she says. Her voice is familiar, too. "You and I need to talk. About your future."

The way she says 'future' snaps it all into place. Or it would, if that wasn't totally impossible. But as soon as the thought pops into my mind, it's the only explanation that makes sense, and I blurt it out before I can stop myself. "You're...you're me, aren't you?"

"Right." She doesn't express surprise at my having figured it out, but I suppose she wouldn't. She's already had this conversation a few years ago. She knows what I'm going to say, because she already said it. I try not to think too hard about that, it hurts my brain.

"Doctor Richmond's machine? It really works?" I try not to notice that her...my...her nipples get harder when I say Doctor Richmond's name.

"Oh, yes. It works. It will work, five years from now. He doesn't know it, though. Not yet. He's finished the final calculations, and he'll be making his first test tomorrow. But I already know it works, because when I was you, I got a visit from me telling me so. So I snuck in tonight to use it to travel back in time to talk to you."

I stood up and looked at her. Me. Her. Me, five years from now. When do I start dressing like that? I wondered."About what?"

"Your future. You have to know what's going to happen to you--what has happened to me--over those five years. It's vitally important." She gives me a smug look. I feel myself getting irritated, and suddenly all those fights in planning sessions make a lot more sense. You'd think a psychodynamics expert would be better at not having facial expressions that make her look like a royal bitch, but I guess I must not have noticed until now.

"So what's going to happen to me in five years that's so important?"

"You're going to become Doctor Richmond's sex slave." I want to laugh, but I see the way her body language reacts to just saying the name 'Doctor Richmond', and I realize she's totally serious. It's almost worse, because she must know that I believe her. She doesn't follow the statement up with anything to try to back up her case, or persuade me. She just stands there and lets the information sink in.

"So that's why you..." I'm sticking with 'you', now. This woman is not me. "...why you're dressed like that?"

"Yes. Doctor Richmond likes it when I dress like a slut. He finds it sexually arousing, and I know what he finds arousing and pleasing, and I have to do it. I'm compelled. I'm not even wearing any panties, see?" She lifts up her skirt for a moment, and I've never felt more embarrassed to see my own pussy.

"Jesus," I say angrily. "Jesus fucking fuck, that sonovabitch. Goddamn." I see my future self just waiting patiently for my rant to end, but as far as I'm concerned, I'm just getting started. "Oh, I knew that son of a motherfucker was giving me the eye, knew he was thinking about having his own little Asian harem girl, but...fuck him! Fuck....fucky fuck fuck!"

"We do. Or I do, and you will. Every night. I know exactly what to do to get him sexually excited. He was very sexually inexperienced before I came to his quarters, you know. The first few nights, he ejaculated as soon as I touched his penis. But I didn't mind. Pleasing him pleases me. When he comes, I come."

"Stop that!" I shouted. "Stop telling me that shit!" She's still not reacting. I'm not getting anything out of her. She's just waiting. "God-fucking dammit!" I take a deep breath. I'm supposed to be an expert on psychology, I tell myself. I am not about to give in to my temper. "FUCK!"

My future self is still just standing there, still waiting. Maybe she's waiting for me to ask why she's here. "You came back in time. To warn me. You've been..." Son of a fuck, I hate this. "You've been fucking the bastard while he worked on his time machine, you have to know. Can I change the future. Prevent me from becoming you?" I'm rambling now, and intellectually I can realize that panic is starting to set in, but I feel that rat-scrabbling voice in the back of my mind and I can't help but fire off the questions. "When did it happen? How did he do it? I know that everyone is studying crazy-shit science fiction crap at the Institute, but how the fuck did he turn me into...into you?" I'm insulting my own future self, but I don't even care. She doesn't care either. She's still just waiting for me to calm down.

"You walk into his quarters tomorrow morning at 0800 hours, Rose, strip completely naked, kneel down in front of him, and offer him your total servitude for life. He doesn't do anything to you--he's totally shocked by the whole thing. It takes you an hour just to convince him you're not joking, and the better part of a day to accept your offer."

Wait a second. "No," I say. "No. That's bullshit. He's got to do something to me. I wouldn't just do that. He's probably in there right now, working on--" I brush past my future self, and as I do, I feel something hit me hard at the base of the neck. It's not quite enough to knock me out, but I feel everything go all dark and fuzzy as I hit the ground.

My future self grabs me by the ankles. I realize what she was waiting for, now, but it's too late. She knew I was going to turn my back to her. And she was ready.

*****

She starts talking to me even before I fully regain consciousness, and I recognize that I'm psychologically vulnerable in this semi-conscious state. Most of her words slip in and out of my mind, but I know that I'm hearing them all, even as I only recognize fragments. "...good sluts obey..." "...love being a slut..." "...need Doctor Richmond's cock..." I shake my head, trying to clear it. This is bad, this is very very bad. She stops programming my mind as soon as I'm totally awake, because she knows exactly when that is. I can't even fake unconsciousness.

I'm on my own bed, tied down spread-eagled with the spare bedsheets. I'm naked, and I...she, I mean, my future self, she's also naked, lying on top of me. I can feel her fingers on me. Her pussy is warm and wet against my thigh. Oh, god, is this turning her on?

"Yes," she says. "It is turning me on. I've waited five years for this, Rose. Ever since the night I became a slave, I've been waiting for the moment when I could come back and show you exactly why I did it. Because I know you're wondering." And she really does know that. She's better than a mind-reader. She knows everything I'm thinking because she thought it already. "I did it because it's perfect. It's just perfect, being a sex slave, Rose. It feels so fucking good, like an all-day, all-night orgasm." I don't care, I think. It's still degrading, it's not worth losing-- "--losing the right to constantly have your scientific discipline mocked and ridiculed by a bunch of overgrown boys who secretly want to fuck you? Talk about degrading, Rose. You and I both know..." She's laughing. "...well, we would. We both know that you're never going to get any respect around here. Or funding. At least Doctor Richmond really loves you." I feel her pussy juices oozing out onto my thigh when she mentions his name.

I wriggle against the bonds. "They're not going to give, Rose." She flicks my nipples lightly as she speaks. "They didn't give for me, so they won't give for you."

"I can fight this!" I shout. "I'm not going to become you!" I pull at the sheets, just trying to pull one hand free. If I can work one hand free, then I'm not the same person who will become her, and I won't become a sex slave, and I won't come back in time, and I won't enslave me, time and time again...

"Oh, but you will, Rose." I can feel her hand on my pussy. "I'm the living proof."

"No no no no no..." My hand's not coming free. Her hand's not moving away. It's just rubbing, gently. She's had a lifetime of masturbation to know exactly what turns me on.

"Yes, Rose. Just think about it." I try, but her other hand is all over my tits now, finding all the places to get me turned on. "If you could fight it, you wouldn't have become me. And if you didn't become me, I wouldn't have come back here. But I did. So you must surrender. You will surrender."

"No." I whisper it now. "It can't work that way, you can't just make someone a sex slave in one night."

"You can, Rose." I spasm in pleasure as she talks. She's hitting all my erogenous zones, even ones I must not find out about until tonight, when she uses them on me. "You're an expert in psychodynamics, right? You know that your studies are all about changing the way people think, and you know that pleasure-conditioning is one of the most effective ways of changing thought patterns there is." I can't help myself, I let out a moan. Her hands are all over me, and I never thought I could make myself feel so good. "That's what makes this work so well, Rose. It works because you know it can work."

"...i...uhh!" I hear the little whimper in my voice, and I know so does she. I crane my head over, look at my alarm clock. 19:58, it says. "Twelve hours," I say, panting. I hate myself for panting. I hate her for loving it when I pant. "I just need, ohh, need to hold on for..." Her finger just slides a little of the way into my asshole, just enough so I feel it, and I gasp as she wiggles it just a little. "Twelve hours."

"Twelve hours?" She laughs at me, and gently nips at my breast. "You won't even last twelve minutes. In fact, Rose," she says, leaning in close and licking my throat, "you won't even last two. By the time that clock ticks to 20:00, you'll be a whimpering mess of desire, a wanton slut ready for programming. I know it because I watched it happen, and you know it because I know it, and I know it because it happened, and you know it because I told you it happened and everything I tell you is going to happen, happens."

My eyes are fixed on the clock, and I almost know that she's using it as a hypnotic focus for an induction, but my brains are leaking out of my pussy right now and I just need to come so badly that I can't really think about it. "It's OK, Rose," she says. "You're going to be very happy soon. That's why I came back, I couldn't bear the thought of not being this happy. I'm your future self, I know better than you, I'm wiser and more experienced and if you just give in to me and let me program you, I can make you happy too. So happy, Rose. So very, very very happy."

"...so...uhh...happy..." I hear the vague, distant quality in my voice, and I try to panic, because at least that'll keep me fighting, but it's all getting washed under in a haze of arousal, and I just want to listen to her, because it feels so good when I listen to her. She knows exactly when I'm getting more receptive and open to programming and she gives me more pleasure the more mindlessly obedient I get, and even though I know that, I can't stop it from happening as the clock hits 19:59.

"One more minute, Rose, one more minute to total, mindless obedience. It'll feel so good not having to think, Rose, won't it? Just to feel, to feel pleasure and listen to my voice?"

"...i..." I can feel my mind going. I'm going to be a sex slave, I just know it, right now, the certainty drops into my head and maybe it won't be so bad, it must not be so bad or I wouldn't be doing it to me. I can feel my willpower just melting under those fingers. It's all fading away into a haze of lust and pleasure and obedience...

"Watch the clock, Rose." She's flicking my nipples, it's all I can think about, her voice isn't even hitting my conscious mind, it's just going straight down into my subconscious and programming me and I suddenly want that and it even feels good to know I only want it because she's programming me to want to be programmed, and...

The clock hits 20:00. After that, my memories sleep within my mind. I only remember pleasure, endless mind-fucking brainwashing pleasure that turns me into a good slut, a good sex slave for Doctor Richmond. I don't consciously remember anything she tells me. But I know that in five years' time, those memories will reawaken. When Doctor Richmond perfects his time machine, I will remember everything that I have been commanded to forget. I will use the time machine to travel back to this day, and program my own past self to become an obedient sex slave.

I can't wait.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,769 Followers