Time For Something New

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim and Paul nodded simultaneously, mumbling something about if she needs anything to just holler. Before Paul could pull open the door Amy had a sudden thought, quickly blurting out, "Oh, where are my manners? Do you want to stay for coffee or something? You were so helpful to me today so it's the least I can do."

Paul spoke up first, his hand still on the door.

"I uh, I think, I guess that would be lovely, thank you."

Turning towards the kitchen the young woman padded barefoot over to grab some coffee mugs. Setting them on the table caused her to look down at her exposed breasts while doing so, quickly remembering her state of undress -it really had been a day.

"Oh my goodness, I am all out of sorts right now- I need to go put some clothes on before I do anything else!"

Amy turned to walk to the bedroom but stopped when she saw a strange look of what looked like pure disappointment in Paul's eyes.

"Oh, well, I mean, unless you guys..."

She stood there in just her little panties, unable to finish the sentence as she had no idea what that ending could possibly be as it had been a purely reactionary statement. She looked dumbly at Paul standing in front her, her breasts having up and down with her breathing as the moment of silence lengthened.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to be awkward, I did the thing again where I just auto responded, I didn't mean to make you guys uncomfortable still after all that happened today..." she started but stopped with a gasp as she suddenly felt a hand on her bare shoulder.

Expecting an even more embarrassed Tim attempting to get her attention about some other indecent thing she was doing Amy was surprised when she turned around only to have the man pull her slender body against him in a warm embrace, pinning her bare chest tightly to him. Letting go the older man reached out and without a word began fondling her perky breasts, playfully twisting her hardened nipples with his ranch-hardened fingers - and this time it was no accident.

Mind reeling as this was not a scenario she had ever thought to find herself in Amy stood there in shocked silence as she felt another pair of hands slide down her sides, rubbing her smooth stomach before finally settling on the waistband of her panties.

"Oh," was all she was able to mutter as the deft hands slid her panties off her hips, fingers brushing her pussy lips as they sent the tiny piece of fabric to pool at the floor.

Frozen in place the now completely naked female stood still as her breasts were fondled while another set of hands worked their way back up her legs, squeezing her bare ass cheeks before a digit slid down between them to find her suddenly moist womanhood.

A small moan escaping her lips was her only sign of acknowledgement as Paul's finger slid in and out her, a second finger quickly following the first as she opened up to him. Her hips bucked of their own accord, her mind detached from what was happening as Tim's hand were replaced by his mouth, his tongue darting out to lick her hard nipples before sucking it, his hands now massaging the rest of her perky breasts.

Gasping as she felt the fingers slide out of her Amy yelped as she was suddenly lifted into the air with ease from Paul's bulky form. Hands under her butt the older man slowly stretched her legs out while continuing to hold her in the air. Opening eyes she didn't realize were closed the young woman was met with a fully erect penis as Tim stood in front of her, having doffed his pants in the last few seconds. No words were said as he stepped up to Amy, who was still spread- eagle in Paul's arms.

"Tim, I, I don't understand.." The dazed and confused female started but her words were cut off as without any preamble Tim slid his erect dick into her opened pussy.

"Oh..." she moaned as her legs unconsciously wrapped around his body as he slid further into her, her weight still being held up by Paul as she was now being straddled by the two men in the air. Her pussy gushed as Tim started picking up the pace, sliding in and out of her as she hung there limply in Paul's arms. The pounding continued as Paul's arms moved around to squeeze her breasts while Tim slammed into her from the front, her body now sagging between them.

"Ooohhhhh, ohhh God," she muttered as her pussy was being stretched out time and again, her senses flooded as so many things were happening to her youthful body at once.

She opened her eyes as Tim slid out of her, her pussy suddenly feeling very empty after being bottomed out. She stumbled as Paul set her down, unable to support her own weight as the older man let her fall gently to her knees. Holding her arms Paul kept her from completely falling to the ground, and the young woman soon knew why as Tim's cock was suddenly at her mouth. No words were spoken as she simply opened her mouth to take his member in, closing her eyes once more as she bobbed up and down on his cock, letting the older man's hands guide her head up and down on his shaft.

She felt Paul's presence shift while she sucked on her own juices left on Tim's dick, feeling his hands go down to her hips as he propped her up momentarily, spreading her legs apart as he positioned himself under her on the floor.

'Oh my god, they are both going to take me, I've never even come close to doing anything like this,' was her first cognizant thought since the whole thing started; in her current sex-crazed mind though it wasn't a bad or unwanted thought, it just simply was.

From underneath her she felt Paul's hands move to her ass checks, feeling them slowly get stretched apart as he pulled. As the motion continued it suddenly dawned with alarm on the crouching naked woman that Paul wasn't looking to enter her pussy after all. A moment of clarity overtook her otherwise clouded thoughts.

'Oh my god I've never done anal before, I don't think I'm ready for that!'

She went to yell out that the older man needed to stop, but that was when the young woman was reminded that she couldn't talk, for her mouth was being penetrated by a large cock at the moment, so Amy could only manage a gargled 'wairrgmmph' before she felt the tip of a cock push up into her anus. Her hips were pulled down to cause further penetration as the member slid further inside a previously untouched hole as Paul's dick continued it's journey.

'Fghggggk!' she gag-screamed as the girthy member slid even further in, stretching her out in previously unimaginable ways. Paul's hips pressed against her cheeks as he bottomed out inside her asshole, the sensation overpowering the double-filled beauty in a wave of ectasy. A shuddering orgasm coursed through her, causing her to head to lunge forward and force Tim's cock down her opened throat.

"Aaargh!" Tim yelled at he began spurting hot globs of semen down Amy's throat from the sensation of feeling his dick tickle the back of her mouth, the young woman barely managing to swallow it down as she progressed through her own throes of passion from another cock fucking her asshole. Wave after wave flowed though the young woman as she writhed on one dick while finishing off another, her juices freely flowing out her pussy and coarsing down her leg.

Feeling Tim shrinking in her mouth Amy popped him out as Paul slipped out her anus. Her hips were rolled and she found her self suddenly on her back. Paul spread her legs open and quickly slipped inside her sopping pussy, mercilessly pounding her as she laid on the ground. Tim went back to massaging her breasts while she lay there as his partner continued to slide in and out of her, causing another climax to roll through her entire body. Paul started to slow down after a while, pulling out as he re-positioned himself over Amy. Grabbing his dick the stretched-out female sat up to take him in her mouth, but before she could a warm glob of semen spurted out, hitting her in the chest as another one rocketed out of the older man's cock to land on her cheek. Not wanting to ruin the man's finish Amy continued to drag his dick towards her until she enveloped it in her lips, sucking down what cum remained as she felt his member pulse inside her mouth. A few moments later she released him, laying her head back on the floor as she felt a final glob she missed spurt onto her stomach.

"What...just... happened," she whispered to herself as she lay in a pool of semen, her whole body aching from the pounding she had just received. Her eyes closed with the image of Tim and Paul standing over her, their limp dicks seemingly rising once more at the naked beauty laying beneath them.

Amy awoke later to a much darker room. Sitting up she groaned as she looked around, seeing a darkened outside through the windows.

"How long was I out?" She asked herself as she rubbed her temple, knowing it had been just after midday when she had first come back to the cottage.

She jumped when she heard a reply from a man's voice.

"A few hours at least. We... tried to make you as... comfortable as possible."

Looking down the young woman realized she had been given a pillow as well as a blanket. Lifting it up she found herself still naked as ever, but all the juices from before had been seemingly cleaned off her as well. She stood up with a yawn and stretched, not caring in the slightest when the blanked fell off to reveal her naked body to the room.

"We uh, made that coffee..." Tim said, the sheepish look back in his eyes as both men averted their gaze from the exhibitionist in front of them.

Shrugging her shoulders the naked woman sat down at the table, her still-throbbing pussy and asshole at complete odds with the current scenario as she quietly sipped on her coffee.

Paul cleared his throat.

"You, uh, you want to go get dressed first?"

Amy merely shrugged again, her breasts bouncing with the motion as the nude female sat in-between the two fully dressed men.

"Why start now?"

This time she got no argument from them.

12