Time Heals All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, Susan did it again. It was easier the second time and she was able to keep it down a few seconds longer, but she quickly pulled back when Steve announced that he was going to come. The tip of his cock was still in her mouth when she felt the first jets fire. She swallowed a small amount and intentionally let the rest dribble from her mouth mainly for Stella's benefit. But sister quickly pulled her brother's penis into her own mouth to enjoy some semen herself.

Seeing that the other woman still had some jism in her mouth, Susan surprised her by pressing their lips together. Through their kiss, they swapped sperm, and out of the corners of their eyes saw a few more drops erupt from Steve's meatus from witnessing the two women. Both females swallowed, licked their lips, and then took turns cleaning Steve's cock.

Finally, all three slouched back on the sofa in a satisfying bliss.

"Well, Stella, I think you adapted to a threesome very well," Susan noted.

"I guess I have to admit that it was more fun than I thought it would be."

"Even what you and I did?" Susan questioned.

Stella shrugged. "I'm coming around to your statement that it's all about the pleasure and less about how you get it."

"I'm glad. Does that mean you're willing to give my suggestion a try?"

"I am willing to try," Stella said. "But a part of it is up to Steve."

"Steve?"

"You're talking about dating you?"

"Yes."

With a smirk, Steve quipped, "Well, if you date as well as you fuck . . ."

"You won't be disappointed."

"Then I'll try also. Stella, are you sure about this?" Steve felt he should ask.

"I guess the bottom line is I'd rather have half of something good, than all of nothing. So, if I have to share you to have you, I'm willing, particularly since there now seems to be something good in it for me. And it is a solution we were looking for."

"Wonderful," Susan happily said. "And I'm glad the two of you have made up. I only wish your mother could have lived to see it. She and my mother used to talk quite a bit, usually over the fence in the back yard. She was a simple woman. The two of you were the light of her life. She wanted only one thing . . . for the two of you to get along. Imagine how happy she would have been to know that you finally did."

"I'm not sure she would have approved of the method," Steve said with another smirk.

Susan shrugged. "She wanted it so badly, I'm not sure it would have mattered." After a couple of sips of her warm beer, she added, "And it's good you're going to stay with your sister. She's really going to need you. I know what it's like to go through a divorce. Fortunately, I had my parents, but it would have been nice to have someone like you also."

"Yes," Stella agreed. "Fortunately, time heals all."

THE END