Time On My Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,950 Followers

Then Mary's eyes focused on Tessa's breasts. Her eyes widened and her mouth dropped open. Her breasts were huge and sat high and proud on her chest. Her nipples were as big around as Mary's thumb and nearly an inch long.

Tessa giggled and rolled her shoulders, which caused her large breasts to sway back and forth. "I love showing off the girls and they love to be looked at."

"Don't I know it," Danny said with a chuckle from the far side of the screen.

"Go have some tea, Mister Danny while us girls get our acts together."

"Spoilsport," Danny said, followed shortly by receding footsteps.

Tessa looked back at Mary and grinned, "I love him to death and he's a great guy but...." Tessa shook her head but didn't finish the sentence.

"I just met him a few days ago and this is our first date," Mary explained.

"Well, you be careful. He's only out for one thing, if you know what I mean."

Mary grinned and then giggled. "I sure hope so, I'm a little needy myself right now."

Tessa eyed Mary's hard nipples and then whispered, "No joke, I thought a sopping wet pussy and full hard nipples were normal for you."

Mary giggled again like a schoolgirl. "Actually, I gave up on dating a long time ago. More trouble than it was worth, if you get my drift. But lately I've been thinking about it more and more. It must be an age thing or something."

"You're no where near old, my dear. Maybe you're just getting your second wind," Tessa said with a grin.

"That could be," Mary said thoughtfully as she stepped closer to Tessa. Her breasts were several inches higher than Tessa's. Bending her knees slightly she whispered, "There is something I've always wanted to try."

With this said, she moved her upper body and rubbed her nipples against Tessa's. A moment later, both women moaned softly.

"You shouldn't tease an old woman like this," Tessa whispered.

With a shy grin, Mary straightened and whispered, "It must be the corset. I feel better about myself than I have in more years than I care to remember. Sexy even."

"Well, you are sexy. I can feel it. You draw people in." Tessa paused to laugh nervously. "If Danny wasn't here, I'd eat you up, as a matter of fact."

Mary felt herself blush like she hadn't in ages. "I... uh... I.... That is, uh, I've never...."

Tessa grinned and whispered in reply, "Then you really, really should." Then she laughed as she reached up and brushed her fingertips across Mary's right nipple.

Mary gasped and jerked back, only to move her nipple back to make contact with Tessa's fingertip again. "I... I... I...." Mary stammered again. As Tessa brushed her nipples again, Mary groaned as her hand came up to do the same to Tessa's huge nipple.

Tessa whimpered softly and then shivered as she lowered her arm with a sigh. "I need to get you dressed before I get myself in trouble."

Mary nodded and shivered deeply. "Yes. That might be best for both of us."

"Not to mention me," Danny said from the other side of the screen.

Both women jumped at the sound of his voice. "Sorry, sir, We'll only be a few minutes more," Tessa said quickly.

"There is no hurry," Danny said. "In fact, what do you have planned for this evening, Tessa?"

"Nothing of importance. I live a simple life these days."

"How about attending the party tonight with us?" Danny asked. "It would be like old times."

Tessa sighed as she walked over and took down the red dress. "I would except too many people still recognize me and I'm done with all that."

Danny chuckled. "More than one actress I can name would kill to get you back in the theaters."

As Tessa helped Mary get the dress on over her head, Mary asked, "You were in the theater?"

"I was the wardrobe mistress for many theaters," Tessa replied.

"Not to mention the best makeup artist in the business," Danny added. "Many actresses lost that special glow when you retired."

As the red dress settled over Mary's body, Tessa went behind her and pulled up the zipper. When she did, the dress seemed to mold itself to Mary's body like none she had ever worn.

"Oh, my," Mary said in a whisper.

"Nice fit?" Tessa asked.

"Perfect, plus some," Mary replied as she turned to look in the mirror. "Oh yes, very much more than perfect," she added with a shiver. Her breasts were truly on display with cleavage she didn't realized she even had. Her waist was thinner by far and her hips flared out provocatively.

"It's the best I could do on short notice," Tessa said and then sighed. "You look lovely but you could use a touch of makeup to achieve that truly devilish look."

Mary rolled her shoulders as she had seen Tessa do earlier and then shivered and giggled as her breast swayed suggestively and her nipples tingled like mad. Her nipples were twin peaks in the soft clingy fabric that outlined and highlighted her breasts.

"In some ways, this dress is more sexy than being naked," she whispered.

"Just be careful leaning over or you will have a popover problem. It's clingy but not real supportive in that direction," Tessa cautioned as she slipped her peasant blouse back on.

Mary chuckled and nodded. "I'll take care. That is, unless I really feel like flashing everyone."

"You'll find that skirt more revealing as you walk and sit but again be careful or you'll show far more than you may want to. It's meant to tease and it does that very, very well."

"She'll be fine," Danny said as he stepped around the screen. "Oh yeah, you've outdone yourself, Tessa. Just what I imagined she should look like."

"Wait until I touch up her makeup. Devilish you wanted and devilish you shall have," Tessa replied as she led Mary by the hand back toward the front of the shop.

In mere moments, Mary received a tiara like device that blended in perfectly with her hair. That is except for the short curved red horns that seemed to grow out of her head. The makeup was a mixture of reds and blacks that highlighted her cheekbones and made them look more prominent and angular.

But the biggest change was in her eyes. Green, sliver, red and black shadows and highlights made them jump out. It also hid her laugh lines and made her eyes seem more sinister and dangerous. Mary hardly recognized herself.

"You've outdone yourself again, Tessa," Danny said as he slipped his arm around the older woman's waist.

A moment later, Tessa swatted at his hand behind her butt, which made the warlock laugh and slap her solidly on the ass. Tessa jumped and gave a soft yell of surprise before she grinned and bent at the waist slightly.

When Danny didn't accept her invitation to slap her ass again, Tessa frowned and shook it back and forth. "Now, don't be a tease. I love a good spanking and you well know it."

Danny laughed and slapped her ass hard. "Then go get your party clothes on and come with us. I'll almost guarantee you at least one spanking at this party. In fact, if you don't, I'll turn you across my knee myself."

"You tempt me," Tessa whispered as she bent a little more.

Danny's hand landed solidly on her upturned ass.

Tessa gasped and then groaned. "That's going to leave a mark," she whispered and then shivered as she straightened up. Grinning at Mary's open-mouthed stare, she said, "I'll be right back. I wouldn't miss this for the world."

"A spanking or the party?" Danny asked as she walked toward the back of the shop.

Tessa swayed her hips even more than normal and grinned at the tall man over her shoulder.

*****

Mary found out what Tessa meant about the dress, both top and bottom as she got into the limo. She leaned over too far and had both breasts slip out. Then the skirt split at the very center as she sat down, showing her very wet pussy to both Danny and Tessa as she turned to get in.

Even the limo driver had a grin on his face, his eyes on the rearview mirror and Mary's bare breasts.

With a moaning sound, Mary tried to get her boobs back in the dress and get the skirt to cover her pussy as she slid over to give Tessa room to get in. She wasn't having any luck with either one.

With a loud giggle, Tessa said, "Now, there is a flash for the eon." Then she bent to have her breasts fall out the same way. Laughing she got in the car with her plump pussy on display to everyone in and around the car.

Danny laughed and shook his head. As he got in the car he whispered, "This is going to be one interesting night to say the least."

With the door shut, he looked at the driver, winked, and said, "Let's get this show on the road."

As the car pulled away from the curb, Mary was still trying to get her breasts back under wraps. Tessa giggled, reached over, and pinched her nipple lightly. "Just leave them out for now, dear girl. Think of it as a tip for the driver. Not to mention a beautiful view for me and Mr. Danny."

Mary jerked and then whimpered at Tessa's touch. Her nipple had that itchy, tingling feel from the English woman rolling it back and forth between her thumb and forefinger. Mary felt her shoulders going back as she arched her back. Damn, that felt so good, she thought as her back arched even more.

"Hey, wait a minute, you're supposed to be here and I'm supposed to be over there," Tessa said. "You should be here next to Danny boy so he can play with your other nipple."

A second later, Tessa was on her knees facing the seat and Mary was sliding over next to Danny. The lower half of Mary's dress was wide open again. Tessa licked her lips with a long wide tongue and Danny grinned.

"You might want to close that dress with our Tessa that close to you. She has a ravenous appetite for sweet ladies treats," Danny leaned over and whispered.

"It's not like I can't hear you," Tessa whispered with a grin of her own.

Mary pulled the dress closed over her sex and shivered as Tessa frowned and shook her head. "Talk about teasing someone. I was all set to dive head first in that creamy looking pussy of yours."

With a bigger shiver, Mary started to say she had never done that before but before she could Danny's fingertips closed tightly on the very end of her right nipple. All thought of speech got lost in the fog of pleasure and pain all rolled into one touch. The burning sting ran pleasure down her belly to pool in her sex.

Finally, after nearly a minute, a loud moan escaped Mary's lips. A second later, Tessa's fingers closed on her left nipple and gave it a not so gentle twist. The moan was back even longer and louder. It had been so long since she had felt anything like this and it was almost overwhelming.

Danny relaxed pressure on her right nipple slowly and then released it. When Tessa did the same, Mary gasped and whimpered loudly. Her eyes had been shut since Danny first pinched her nipple so she didn't see him leaning over to suck on the nipple closest to him.

A jolt of pure pleasure shot straight down as Mary thrust out her chest and laid her head on the back of the seat. She expected Tessa to suck on the other nipple but instead she flicked it with her tongue, which felt exceptionally rough but very sensuous.

Mary was so lost in pleasure she only moaned loudly as a finger found her clit and rolled it around lightly. Her legs spread wide as she flexed her hips trying to get a heavier touch from the evasive finger. The touch remained light, teasingly so. Her hips flexed more as the three points of pleasure seemed to merge into one point in her sex.

Suddenly all three points disappeared. Mary let out a groan of frustration as she raised her head and opened her eyes. She had been so close to coming that it now almost hurt. The car was stopped at the curb on a seedy looking back street. Tessa had her girls put away and used both hands to pull the dress up to cover Mary's breasts.

"We have arrived," Danny said with a grin.

"So close...." Mary muttered.

"Having an edge is a good thing," Tessa whispered as she kissed Mary on the cheek. "My little puss is sopping wet so it's all good."

"Two horny women, a man's wet dream come true," Danny said as he opened the car door.

Danny got out of the car and turned to help Mary get out. Mary found herself eye to eye, so to speak, with the very large bulge in the front of his leather pants. She licked her lips and groaned softly as she slid over closer and was then helped to her feet on the sidewalk.

Tessa moved across the seat, her very wet sex flashing through the layers of her skirt as she did. As she turned to be helped out of the car, she leaned forward and growled deep in her throat, Danny's dick just a fraction of an inch from her mouth.

"Down girl," Danny said with a grin as he helped her to her feet.

"Yes, just," Tessa, said with a matching grin.

"Over my dead body," Mary whispered, "I saw it first."

Tessa laughed as she looked at Mary out of the corner of her eye. "Did not," she replied cattily.

"Ladies, ladies, the party awaits us."

*****

The room was large, with people everywhere. There was a large oak bar along the back wall and a bandstand to the left. A dance floor was in front of the bandstand and tables covered most of the rest of the floor. People sat at the bar, at tables or stood around in groups talking and laughing. Most were in costumes, the rest in tuxedoes, and ball gowns.

Mary whispered, "Wow, what a group. I didn't know anything existed like this."

"It's a very special group and party," Danny replied with a grin at Tessa.

Tessa grinned back and said, "Yes, a very special group."

A large man dressed in all white appeared seemingly out of nowhere and asked, "Do you have reservations or are you going to the bar?"

"I have reservations," Danny replied and handed the man a card.

He glanced at the card and nodded. "If you will follow me please."

They were escorted to a table along the wall near the dance floor. "Someone will be with you in a moment for your drink order," the man in white said and then hurried off.

Danny sat with his back to the wall, Mary sat on his right and Tessa on his left. Mary had held her back straight and had a hand on the center panel of her skirt. This seemed to keep things under wraps so to speak. Tessa winked at her as they sat down.

A young waitress hurried up, got their drink order and left just as quickly.

"The help looks better this year than the last time I was here," Tessa said to Danny.

He chuckled and replied, "It's early yet. The party is not really started. It will warm up in a bit."

"Who are all these people?" Mary asked looking around.

"I'd have to kill you if I told you," Danny whispered and then grinned. "This is the Warlock and Witch's Ball of course."

"You're dressed the part," Mary said and then giggled softly. "I feel as though I'm wearing neon compared to most here."

Danny leaned over and kissed her lightly on the cheek. "It is as it should be then."

"Can we put her in the middle," Tessa asked. "I'd like to nibble... I mean kiss on her also."

Danny grinned at Tessa and then looked at Mary. "What do you think? Do you want to be in the middle between Tessa and me? It's a dangerous position."

Mary looked at Tessa and then at Danny. "How dangerous?" She asked with a wide eyed look.

"As dangerous as you want it to be," Tessa replied and growled deep in her chest.

Mary laughed and leaned over to whisper, "Maybe after a couple of drinks. Playing alone or in the car was one thing but out here in public, I'm not sure I could really do it."

"When the band starts, the lights will dim, and I guarantee we won't be the only ones playing," Tessa whispered back.

Mary looked at Danny and he nodded. "When the band plays, there are no rules of right and wrong. The only rules are that everyone enjoys themselves and each others... uh... company."

The drinks arrived and Mary downed half of hers in one go. Tessa grinned and then laughed. "I think someone is in a hurry."

Danny stood up and stepped back from his chair. Mary looked at him and then the chair. With a whimper she moved over to sit in it. She forgot to hold the center panel and flashed her wet pussy to anyone in front of them. She moaned softly as several smiles appeared at the closer tables.

"Well done," Tessa whispered as she moved her chair closer to Mary. As she leaned over to move the chair, her left breast almost fell out of the dress. Her very large nipple hanging on the edge of the material is all that kept it in. When she sat back, she glanced down and laughed softly. "I almost had an accident myself," she whispered softly.

Danny grinned and sat down. "This is going to be one hell of a party."

Mary glanced over at the front of his leather pants and moaned softly. There was a large bulging shape running up toward his left hip. It looked long and thick. Her hand went to his left thigh as she licked her lips. "I sure hope so," she whispered as her eyes remained on the bulge.

Tessa leaned over and whispered, "Now, don't be greedy." Her breast was threatening to fall out again as her left hand slipped between the folds of Mary's dress and caressed her inner thigh.

Mary gave a little jerk at the touch of the warm hand on her inner thigh and then whimpered softly as it moved up very close to her sex. A warm hand sliding across her other inner thigh made her gasp. She glanced down to see Danny's arm on that side. The red hosiery was tingling like mad as his hand moved up and down slowly. She slowly moved her knees apart as both the hands between her legs started to move. One on bare skin and the other on the stockings.

The lights suddenly dimmed and the band started to play a waltz. Mary groaned as she felt Tessa's tongue on the bare skin above her left nipple. It was rough and hot but felt marvelous as it traced the edge of the dark circle surrounding the nipple. For a moment, Mary wondered how her breast had come uncovered so quickly and then she groaned and closed her eyes as Tessa sucked on her nipple.

Tessa's hand on her sex made her gasp. It moved slowly up and then down lightly over her outer lips. As it made a second pass, Danny sucked on her right nipple. Mary moaned softly and thrust out her chest as her eyes slowly closed and her hips shook.

"Well, hello," a female voice said with a purr and Mary's eyes snapped open.

The short very slender woman in front of her licked her lips slowly and sensuously. Mary moaned and then came sharply as a finger rolled her clit around with perfect pressure and speed. Her eyes were open but she saw nothing but shooting stars and flashing lights. Her mouth was also open but no sound came out.

*****

Mary moaned softly and then sighed deeply as she wondered where the dream about Halloween parties and Warlocks and Witches had come from. Her mind supplied a single word. "Danny." Mary gasped and her eyes flew open. It wasn't a dream.

"I told you she would live," Danny said with a grin from the side of the bed.

Bed? What bed? Mary looked around quickly. She seemed to be in an expensive looking motel room. "What...." Mary started to say and then her eyes moved to the other side of the bed. The short woman from earlier was sitting there. "Who?" Mary asked and then shivered as the woman licked her lips again with a long slender tongue.

"This is Silver an old and dear friend," Danny said. "Silver, this is Mary."

"If I had come as hard as she did earlier, I'd be merry also."

Mary's eyes grew wide and Danny laughed. "You did kind of knock yourself out," he said to Mary.

"Me? I'd never had two on one before," Mary whispered with a slight blush as she looked at Silver. "I was out numbered you might say."

Silver smiled and licked her lips. "You're still out numbered."

"Three on one...." Mary started to say and then looked around for Tessa. "Where is Tessa?"

Danny chuckled. "She got distracted by a half dozen or so old friends. She said she would be along later and for you not to do anything she wouldn't do."

TxRad
TxRad
5,950 Followers