Time Rider Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark broke a chair over his head before grabbing the cudgel and rushing to Becky's side.

"So very nice of you to join me," Becky panted as they faced off against the three remaining intruders, who were trying to surround them. Mark and Becky backed up toward the outer wall, the window behind them. The men closed in.

There was a groan and a clatter as the man with the scar on his cheek slowly got to his feet from the pile of broken furniture he'd been laying in and approached them, his henchmen parting to make way for him.

"Pour votre arrogance, je vous verrai mort." he growled, pointing his pistol at Mark. Trapped, Mark squeezed his eyes shut...

*click!*

Mark blinked and opened his eyes. The scar-faced man was scowling at his pistol, which was letting off a small tuft of smoke but had failed to go off. Was the powder wet?

With a roar of fury, Becky was on him.

"Get the other three!" she yelled as she rearranged his face. "I've got this one!"

Too bewildered to be afraid and exhilarated to be alive, Mark charged the remaining three thugs, who were all backing away in confusion. None of this had gone according to plan, the majority of their fellow bandits were strewn around the room, beaten unconscious by a naked man and a crazy blonde hellion with big tits and a shaved cunt.

"C'est des conneries!" she raged as she beat the man around the room, showing no mercy. "I came to the Sun King's France to drink wine, have a good time and get laid! And you fuckers just had to try and rob me, didn't you? All sorts of peasants to pick on, but noooooooo! You thought you'd get lucky with two strangers! Well va te faire enculer, pal!"

Mark lost track of the whirlwind of violence his teacher had become while he ducked the swipe of a knife and then kicked the leg out from under a thug, dislocating his knee and dropping him. He whirled around and got lucky with the cudgel, cracking it across the jaw of another man, who spun like a top and fell to the ground. He was beginning to notice that he was taller than just about all these men, often by a significant margin. Some were barely taller than Becky.

Had nutrition really been that bad in this era?

The last one got desperate and lunged at him, but Mark twisted and used his foe's momentum to send him sailing past and smashing into the window. The unconscious man slumped halfway through the shutter and the sounds of commotion in the street below reached him. He shouldn't have been surprised that they were causing a stir.

He looked around the room to see if any other foes were standing, but saw only sprawled bodies everywhere, some stirring slightly. The only other sound was that of a face being punched. He looked over to see Becky squatting on the scarred man's chest, grappling into his collar and socking him repeatedly in the mouth while swearing in French.

"Nique ta mere!" *thump!*

"Oooooooh, you really pissed me off!" she growled as she huiled the man up by the shirt and dragged him stumbling over to the tub, where she pushed his head under the water. He thrashed about in a panic before she let him back up, gasping for air.

"You like that?!" she shouted, thumping his head off the side of the tub several times for emphasis. "Y'think it's funny to barge into a girl's room when she's about to get her rocks off?! Is that it?!"

She shoved his head back underwater again, waiting until he was thrashing around in terror again before pulling him back out and dragging him over to the bed. She threw him against it so that he was kneeling, supported by the straw-stuffed mattress as he swooned.

"Hold him down, Mark..." she growled.

Unsure of what to do aside from comply, Mark got on the bed and pinned the man's arms against the mattress, putting all his weight on them to keep him in place. He watched in growing confusion as Becky knelt behind the man and yanked his breeches down, exposing his pock-marked behind. She found his flintlock pistol and glared at it for a moment before fiddling with the mechanism, cocking it.

The man's eye flared wide and he howled in pain and horror as she pushed the barrel inside his ass.

"Alright, buttercup," she said with a sweetness that oozed cruelty. "You're going to explain who told you to come and rob us. And if you don't, I pull the trigger and put your brains on the ceiling."

Mark warily shuffled aside on the bed, away from the top of the man's skull.

"Do you understand me?" Becky asked quietly, giving the pistol a jiggle.

"Probably not," Mark said, trying to sound conciliatory. "You're speaking English again."

Becky realized he was right and swore under her breath. Rather than say it all again in French, she decided to just get to the point. She pressed the pistol in an inch further, ignoring the resistance she encountered.

"Dites-mois qui vous a envoye," she growled. "Tell me or I blow an asshole in the top of your head."

"Henri!" the scar-faced man gasped and whimpered. "He told us you would be here and you have much money!"

"Oh, did he now?" Becky growled, forgetting to speak French as she glared at the bandit. "I am going to eat that man's children..."

She roughly grabbed the man and spun him around to face her, without removing the pistol muzzle from his ass. His face was pale with fright and artfully rearranged by her fist. He was still leaning back against the bed, not daring to move, breathing heavily.

"Maintenant," Becky began, still glowering at him. "You're going to tell me where to-"

She paused as she looked down at the man's crotch and saw that he was sporting a throbbing erection.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" she shouted angrily, yanking the pistol out of his ass and then slamming the grip across his head with a loud crack! The bandit's eyes rolled into his head and he slumped to the ground, very unconscious.

"Huh," Mark said as he glanced down at the prone villain. "I guess guys really can get erections from that sort of thing. I thought it was bullshit."

"It ought to be, under these circumstances," Becky groused, folding her arms and looking pissed off. "You don't spring wood when a girl's got a gun shoved up your ass, especially after you try to rob her! I son't feel the least bit bad about not giving him a reach-around. Fucker..."

"Would you really have pulled the trigger and blown his brains out?" he asked somewhat nervously.

"Oh, of course, not," she snorted, giving him a wry look. "I'm not a monster."

"You sure fight like one." Mark said, using his hand to indicate the carnage around the room. Bad guys were strewn everywhere, and he was pretty sure he couldn't claim most of them.

"Well, they had it coming," she sniffed. "They interrupted my orgasm. It's just rude."

She then turned and looked at him, her expression much softer. "Thank you, Mark, for all your help. You saved me, I couldn't have done it on my own."

"Yeah, well, you wouldn't have been in danger if I hadn't brought you here in that damn time machine." Mark said, a feeling of guilt washing over him.

She knelt next to him on the bed and hugged him close, their bodies pressing together. She smiled at him and kissed his nose.

"Don't be sad," she cooed. "I haven't had this much adventure in ages."

Mark smirked. "If you've got romps in your past that compare to this, I wanna hear about them."

"Oh, you'll need to do a lot more fucking to coax those out of me, young man," she whispered, reaching down between them to take gentle hold of his cock and begin stroking. "But maybe I won't make it too difficult for- Mark, it's very rude to stare off into space while a girl is trying to seduce you. Mark?"

"I'm not staring off into space, Becks." Mark said, staring past her shoulder.

"Oh, really?" she asked, putting her hands on her hips and looking annoyed, still kneeling in front of him. "Then what is so fascinating that even my tits can't distract you?"

He indicated a direction behind her with a nod. "Voyeurs."

Becky turned her head slowly and looked across the room at the door. Her eyes narrowed as she noticed several dark shapes in the hallway, gazing into the room in astonishment. With a sigh, she got off the bed, grabbed a candle that hadn't been destroyed and walked over to the door, clearly beyond caring that she was still naked. She could see men and women now, backing up uncertainly at her approach.

She also spied one particular silhouette, large and with a big beard, lurking near the back and trying to not be seen.

"Oh no you don't, pal," she called out, snapping her fingers and then pointing at the man before making a beckoning motion. "Get your sorry ass over here..."

***

Mark sighed in pleasure and took another drink from the jug of wine he was holding, trying to not spill any. He pulled his lips away and looked down his body. He was sitting in a large, plush bed, blissfully naked. Between his legs, a local girl with dark brown hair girl was bobbing her mouth up and down on his cock ardently, clearly interested in pleasing him.

"This one's the proprietor's daughter?" he mused, enjoying her mouth. She paused sucking on him for a moment to look up and smile eagerly before returning to her task. "She loves dick for sure."

"She's one of his daughters," Becky agreed, propped up beside him, equally naked and holding the head of a girl who was lying between her legs, her face buried in the blonde's pussy, which she was licking hungrily. "This is the other one."

"You frightened him so badly that he's letting us fuck his daughters?" Mark laughed. "He's given us his personal quarters, given us all the food and drink we want and we can fuck his daughters?"

"What can I say, I'm persuasive." Becky grunted, shivering and grinding herself into the face of the daughter. "He'll let us stay for the week, he doesn't want word getting around that a noble had a fiasco in his inn. He'd probably give us his wife, too, if I demanded it. We're too close to Paris and word would get around and wreck his business."

"If trashing that room and leaving bandits everywhere doesn't, nothing would." Mark breathed, holding the girl by the hair. "Seriously, it looks like Metallica stayed in that room now. What'll we do about that Henri asshole?"

"I'll think of it later, I'm a little busy." Becky hissed, squirming and knotting her fingers in the peasant girl's hair. "Gnnnnn, it's been so long, since a girl ate me."

"You had a sexy phase? I didn't know you liked girls." Mark said, smirking at her.

"Back in high school, maybe," Becky admitted. "Haven't been with one since then."

"But I do have a question," he said, focusing past the daughter's wicked mouth. "In all the hassle and afterward, I never asked the innkeeper how old his daughters were."

"So?" Becky gasped, eyes squeezed shut and bucking her hips.

"Well, what if they're not eighteen? You said yourself that we have to hold ourselves to the standards of the time we come from, right?"

"You're thinking of that now?" she groaned through clenched teeth. "I... fuck... Mark, it's 1640 right now. That means these girls can't be any less than three hundred and ninety-two in our time. Good enough?"

"Good enough!" he laughed. Rationalization seemed to be a handy skill when you were time travelling. He looked over and saw Becky pull the girl away from her crotch and rustle over to him. He stayed still while she straddled his lap, facing down his body. With one hand, she took hold of his cock and held it steady while she positioned herself above it. The two sisters, every bit as naked as them, nestled on the bed below his legs, pressing against one another's sides. They grinned at one another and kissed, their tongues tangling as they waited for Becky to continue.

With a sigh, his teacher lowered herself onto his cock, the mushroom head splitting her wet lips before sliding inside her. She sunk down with a groan until he was in to the hilt. She then slowly laid herself back against him, allowing Mark fondle her breasts while she squirmed and writhed on him. The sisters moved in and began licking at his cock or kissing her pussylips and clit while the two guests fucked.

"Ohhh, Heaven..." Becky purred as she caressed his cheek, turning her head to kiss him, their tongues slithering around while she undulated slowly on his lap. "This is what time travel's all about..."

Mark held her with one hand, fondling her breasts and pinching her nipples while his other hand found the wine jug and poised it just over her torso. She hummed in pleasure as he trickled the dark red liquid over her fair skin, letting it cascade down her exquisite form. One of the sisters noticed and knelt up, beginning to lick it off Becky's breasts and stomach while the other noisily slurped it from the Mark's cock and Becky's pussy.

"God, forget the Sun King's France, we belong in Caligula's Rome," Becky moaned, shivering in delight at how decadent they were being. "We'll need to- mmmmmmmmm - we'll need to find time to attend an orgy, Mark... how's your Latin?"

"Not as good as yours, I imagine," he replied, his tongue still swirling around with hers while they fucked. "But I'd be happy to learn it if we can attend a real orgy."

He put the jug of wine aside and used both hands to molest her again, squeezing her breasts and gripping her skin. Becky writhed and him, pressing down with her hips, shuddering as the two sisters licked her and nipped at her skin. She begged the universe not to let anything interrupt the orgasm she could feel building inside her.

"Mmmmm, Mark..." she moaned into his mouth. "I'm going to cum so hard on you."

"I'm gonna cum too," he gasped, feeling his muscles beginning to tingle and his toes curl. "My first four-way, y'know."

"Mmmmm, cum in me!" she whimpered, moving her hips in circles faster and faster, kissing him ardently. "Let me feel it!"

He was gripping her tightly, pulling her down onto his throbbing cock, his legs starting to squirm and then she went rigid, gasping before breaking the kiss and moaning loudly and shamelessly. She ground down on him ferociously as he cum inside her, pumping his hips for all he was worth. The peasant sisters licked and lapped eagerly at them, clearly also fingering themselves to orgasm, as they too whimpered and groaned in pleasure.

Becky sagged on top of Mark, their bodies glistening from their exertions, flush with pleasure. She nuzzled her lips against his neck while he caressed her breasts and stomach gently, the two of them basking in the aftermath of their lovemaking. The sisters kept kissing and licking dutifully, clearly not considering their task accomplished.

"Best sex I've had in centuries," Becky giggled into his ear before nipping the lobe. "You sure know how to show a girl a good time."

She slowly straightened herself up and then turned around to straddle his lap but look into his face. Her arms were around his shoulders while his rested on her waist. His cock slipped out of her and one sister began sucking it clean while the other leaned in to kiss Becky's ass and lap at her pussylips while Mark's pearly cum trickled out of them.

"It's a good thing I've got iron control of myself," Becky whispered softly to him while gazing into his eyes. "Because a girl could fall for a guy quite easily under these circumstances."

He smiled and rubbed his nose against hers. "Yeah, I could fall for you too, teach. Never known anyone like you before. Hell, I didn't know you were like you before I got that dumbass idea of trying to go back in time and seduce you."

She kissed his nose and smiled. "Well I'm glad you did. I think this worked out well for both of us, wouldn't you say?"

"I couldn't agree more." Mark murmured as he kissed her again. This was a very interesting week so far.

***

"Mmmmfff-mf-mmrrrrrrmmmmmffff!" Henri protested through the cloth gag that was stopping up his mouth. He was decidedly naked, his hands bound while he was tied and trussed up in rope like some sort of shibari revenge nightmare. He was on all fours, his knees and elbows on the ground. Worse still, the crazy blonde woman had poured oil all over his exposed ass, making it shine like a beacon.

Mark looked around at their surroundings, in the woods just off to the side of the road. You'd have to be blind not to see Henri from there. "You sure this is a good idea?"

"Since our friend took it upon himself to see us get robbed and potentially raped and killed, I'd say yes," Becky replied, standing over their captive, her arms crossed under her breasts while she looked down at him. "Normally I'd never consider it, but let's be honest, he has this coming."

"Which brings me to my next question," Mark said, finishing tying one of the ropes that bound Henri to a tree. He wasn't going anywhere. "What is it you think he has coming?"

"Whatever," Becky said, her voice indicating she didn't really care. "He might get raped by a bear, maybe a gypsy caravan will find him, ants might crawl up his ass, who knows? With any luck, though, no one will rescue him before rectal trauma ensues."

She squatted down in front of him now and removed the gag from his mouth. He coughed and sputtered for several seconds before glaring up at her, his face red with outrage.

"Vous etes fou, salope!" he snarled, breathing heavily from the awkward position he had been kept in. He was essentially face-down and ass-up in a forest. "Vous etes fou!"

"If that's true, then it's men like you who make me that way." Becky sneered. "We were perfectly nice to you and you betrayed us. This is a lot better than you deserve, since you tried to have us killed."

He glared at her hatefully. "Souillon!"

Becky's eyes widened in shock at the epithet, but before she could react, Mark had lunged in, knelt and punched Henri in the face. The Frenchman went unconscious. Mark glared at him in fury before standing up and looking at Becky, shaking the sting out of his fingers.

"I don't know a lot of French, but I know what that was," he said to her. "You're right, he deserves a conga-line of wolf dicks up his ass. Let's get out of here before anyone sees us, though."

Her smile was a glowing one as she looked at her student, her valiant knight in shining armour who had defended her honour. Okay, maybe he was more of a retard in tinfoil, but he'd get there. He'd have all the time he needed, literally.

"Let's go," she said gently, threading her arms through his and leading him back to the road. "We have money to spend and lots of places we could be making love in. The Sun King's France awaits us.

***

"Y'know, I was thinking we could probably have a lot of fun without getting in too much trouble." Becky mused as they sat in the back of a coach, holding hands while it rumbled down a dirt road. "It'd be great to do things like attend rock concerts we both weren't alive for, like Woodstock, or the Beatles rooftop concert."

"Yeah, that would be pretty cool." Mark agreed, smiling at her. "You're pretty damn cool, Becks."

"Thanks, I've worked hard to become so," she said sweetly. "You've turned out to be a pretty nifty guy yourself. And here you seem like such a doughhead in my class. Cute, though."

"That does bring up a point," Mark mused. "Since I first visited you, we've been fucking and messing around, but we're still out of sync."

She thought about what he was saying. "Hm, the you I'm talking with is from three months in my future. I see your earlier self in class and just smirk to myself, thinking about how I'm going to probably fuck you that night. You have no idea how hard it is to not stare at your crotch or your ass."