Time to Breathe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tamana pushed one hand against Jones' bare chest and with the other she caught the arm of the approaching chair and gently waved them off in a different direction. With her legs hooked behind his ass, she pushed against his chest and leaned back perpendicular to him.

Jones took hold of her waist and held her body to his groin as she opened the fly of her uniform pants and wiggled them down her hips, elongating her torso. The way he gawked at her body so innocently was more arousing than she had expected.

Behind his back, Tamana tucked a toe into one sock and pushed it over her heel and off her foot, then did the other. She released her grip and pushed against the center of Jone's chest with one hand, sending him straight backwards while she spun slowly away in the other direction. Slipping her pants and underwear down her legs and off her feet, she let them drift off and basked in the awe-struck gaze of her young lover, running her hands over her own body and smiling seductively.

Jones lost track of time and space. The naked goddess spinning before him occupied the whole of his consciousness until the arm of a chair jabbed him the kidney. Shaking off the ache, he launched himself at Tamana and caught her in his arms, propelling them both into the far wall.

Startled, she shrieked and then laughed playfully at his eagerness.

They ignored the soft impact and clung to one another as their mouths found each other. His hands explored her shoulders and the small of her back and the curve of her ass and the slope of her hip as her leg wrapped around him again. Her fingers raked through his hair and caressed his shoulders and ribs and burrowed down the back of his pants as he kissed her throat and neck.

Her skin was hot and satiny smooth.

In the early days of STAR Alliance, shaving had been prohibited due to limitations of the equipment that recycled water. Patel, like many officers, had gone to the expense of permanently epilating unwanted hair. Jones hadn't shaved in days and he self-consciously felt like a furry, stubbly savage by comparison.

He desperately, frantically tried to touch every centimeter of her.

"I really like your enthusiasm," Tamana murmured.

This whole misguided effort was supposed to be for him, but she was surprised to discover just how much she needed the relief from the stress. Dying suddenly, unexpectedly, would be stressful enough, but the waiting—the waiting was intolerable. She didn't want to think about how elevated her cortisol levels had gotten.

Glancing at the clock, she knew there was time enough left to teach him to be the man she needed and still give him an unforgettable experience.

As Jones' hand grazed her face, she took his hand in hers, and looking into his eyes, sucked two of his fingers into her mouth. He was amazed at the simple sensation of her tongue on his fingertips.

Locking her ankles loosely around his hips, she dragged his hand across her body leaving a wet trail down her chin and throat, between her breasts, along her stomach until she held his hand between her thighs.

"You feel that?" Tamana asked, moving his fingers in small circles, working them between her her silky-slick folds. He felt the firm nub of her clitoris between his fingers.

"Uh-huh"

"I feel it too... I like the way that feels... don't stop..."

Releasing her control of his hand to let Jones continue on his own, she laced her fingers behind his neck and leaned backwards pushing her breasts towards him. The motion started them somersaulting slowly towards the computer display. With his free hand, Jones caught one of the hand-holds, anchoring them in place so he could focus all his attention on making small circles with his slick fingers.

Tamana rocked her hips against his fingers and her body swung gently from side to side as she relished the sensation of his touch. The sinuous sway of her weightless tits was hypnotic.

She let herself moan. "Mmmmm... Joh-Ohnes..."

Jones never knew he could provoke such feelings in another person. The dawning awareness that Tamana's delirious writhing was due to his stimulation made him feel virile in a way he never had before. He began to work his fingers more aggressively.

"Mmph, too much! Gently..."

"Oh, sorry! Sorry..." Chastened by her reaction, he stopped completely.

"It's ok," she assuaged, pulling herself back up and kissing him gently. "That's how we learn. Try this instead..."

Holding on to his waist with her legs, she took his free hand in hers and extended his middle finger. Smiling mischievously, she guided his finger up and inside her eager slit.

"Mmm, right there... You feel where it's wrinkly, like your fingers after a bath?"

"You mean here?" he asked, working his finger back and forth against her tingling G-spot.

"Ohhh... you've got it..." she sighed, letting go his hand and relaxing backwards, running her hands over her breasts and her face and up through her hair, stretching her body out and away from him.

Jones released the hand-hold to run his hand over the curve of her pubic mound, up her elongated stomach. He leaned in above her to take a breast in his palm and massage it gently. Tamana's smooth, caramel skin was distracting but he forced himself to maintain the rhythm of his finger inside of her as well.

Her eyes were closed and her lower lip was held between her teeth. Jones was proving to be a capable student and a fast learner. As he drifted up and over her, the hand between her thighs rolled forward until the heel was pressed against her clit.

She gasped, squirming against his hand, fighting for more stimulation. Her eyes flashed open to see him looking down at her.

"You are... you are so incredibly beautiful, Tamana..." he whispered, moving his hand from her breast to behind her neck and pulling her towards him. She smiled as she kissed him. Firmly in his grip now, Tamana unlocked her ankles behind his back, spreading her legs wide, giving his hand unrestrained access to her quivering sex.

Above her head, her hands collided with the back of a chair, and her fingers scrambled to find purchase on the headrest to hold them in place. Anchored now, she could press her mound back against Jones' palm, grinding her clit on his rough skin.

"Oh God, that's so... So fucking good..." she groaned into his mouth.

"Are you gonna... you know?" he asked hesitantly.

"Have an orgasm?" she asked, grinning at his nervous innocence. "Mmmm, do you want to make me cum, Jones?... Is that what you want?"

"More than anything," he confessed breathlessly.

"Ohhh-hmmm... keep doing that... Mmmm... I'm close now..." she encouraged, rocking her hips again.

Releasing her neck, he floated above her. Jones might have been inexperienced, but he was no NUG. He'd "studied" plenty. They had decent internet speed in Laszlo, and Jones knew something he thought he should try now.

With one finger curled inside of her, Jones drew her weightless body towards his face. Tamana whimpered at the loss of stimulation on her clit, wiggling her hips in distress. But before she could complain, Jones pressed his lips to her splayed labia, absorbing her momentum, and licked her abandoned bud.

"AH-ha! Yes, Jones!" she exclaimed at his unexpected initiative. "Oh God, yes! Lick my clit... Eat my pussy, Jones... Make me cum for you!"

Jones stroked her G-spot faster and suckled her delicate organ between his lips, flicking it with the tip of his tongue. His effort was immediately rewarded by Tamana's gasp of pleasure and he realized with some satisfaction what it meant to perceive beauty with his tongue.

She clung to the headrest with one hand, giving her leverage to push against Jones' tongue. With the other hand she reached down between her legs and tangled her fingers in his hair, pressing his mouth tighter against her smoldering center.

"Jones!" she cried out. "Jones, God Jones yes!... I'm cumming, Jones! I'm cumming!"

Her body began bucking wildly and he grabbed her thigh with his free hand to keep from being thrown off. Instinctively she clung to his hair, grasping tight at the source of pleasure that wracked her body.

"Don't stop, Jones! Please please please please don't stop!"

Every spasm of her torso threatened to rip him away from her and his feet flailed desperately looking for some purchase to anchor him. He finally hooked one under the armrest of the chair she clung to and he redoubled his efforts.

Tamana's cries beame incoherent grunting as the endless sensation washed over her, clouding her brain to anything beyond her own erogenous instincts. What the young fireman lacked in finesse, he made up for in enthusiasm and stamina. But as the fog cleared, Jones' titillating touch began to tickle and chafe.

"Mmm, you can stop now..." she sighed, relaxing her grip on his hair and the headrest.

Her satiated body sort of oozed away from his as she pulled away. As she looked at him, she couldn't help but laugh at the broad grin that beamed on his face.

"Oh, you should be proud, Jones," she smiled, reaching out towards him. He caught her hand and pulled her into him. "That was amazing." She stroked his cheek and kissed him, tasting her own body on his lips.

Jones was proud of himself.

In his effort to prove himself, he'd completely forgotten about his own throbbing desire until Tamana was pressed against him again. The swell of her tits against his chest, the unfamiliar scent of her in his nostrils, the curve of her ass in his palm all reignited his passion. As he kissed her voraciously, her fingertips grazed down his neck, his chest, his abdomen until they found the swell of his cock still confined.

"Let's get these pants off of you," Tamana purred, breaking their kiss and looking into his eyes. "I want this cock, Jones... I want it bad."

His hands left her body abruptly as he fumbled with his belt buckle and Tamana smiled and rolled her eyes at his enthusiastic naivety.

"Jones wait," she interrupted with her calming hands on his hurried fingers. He looked up at her and when she had his attention she continued.

"Imagine a naked man..." she paused, "...wearing socks."

It took him a second, but then he grimaced bashfully. "Socks first, then pants, right?"

"Uh-huh," she nodded, smiling at him. "Here," she reached behind him and pulled herself around him until her breasts were pressed against the small of his back and his waist was wrapped in her arms. "You do the socks, let me worry about the pants."

He bent his right leg up to remove one sock while he stretched out his left toe and caught the approaching wall before they collided. With a gentle kick he sent them spinning off in one direction and his abandoned sock floating away in the other.

Tamana deftly opened his belt buckle and his fly from behind and scooched his pants and briefs down over his hips, keeping a grip on his waistband. His rigid cock sprang free and Jones gasped at the release as he discarded his other sock.

With her cheek pressed between his shoulder blades, she reached around to cradle his balls in one hand and stroke his dripping shaft with the other. Jones closed his eyes, leaned his head back, and sighed.

Tamana's touch wasn't anything like Kim Gardner's brusque, get-this-over-with approach. She caressed and soothed him with an intimate tenderness.

"Oo, God, you're so hard Jones... You've been waiting a long time for this, haven't you?"

"Mm, yes ma'am," he teased.

"Stop that," she scolded, swatting playfully at his bare ass. "Let's make sure it was worth the wait."

She dragged her hands from his manhood to his waistband, smearing his own pre-cum across his hip. But she miscalculated her own leverage and instead of pushing his pants down, Tamana inadvertently pushed herself up, dragging her breasts along his back.

She laughed, embarrassed by her mistake. No matter how many times you made love in microgravity, you never quite got used to it.

As she floated past his shoulders, Jones reached around and, turning himself, caught her around the waist just as she stretched her arms over her head to catch the wall.

"Let me finish these," he suggested, releasing his hold on her.

He hung suspended just below her as he shimmied out of his pants, and Tamana playfully nudged him away with her toe on his chest, towards a chair behind him. She pushed off the wall with her fingertips and followed. Jones kicked off his pants and sent them sailing just as he collided ass-first with the seat. A moment later, Tamana was straddling his lap, wedging her knees against the armrests to anchor herself, pinning him in place.

"Do you want to fuck me, Jones?" she hissed in his ear, taking his straining cock in her hands again, teasing her glistening vulva with his cockhead. "Do you want to bury your big, hard cock in my pussy?"

"God yes," he whispered, taking her waist in his hands and leaning forward to kiss her chest.

She lined him up and pulled his body towards her while he pressed his hips upward. Tamana moaned as her body opened to him. Using her hips for leverage, Jones backed out a bit, shifted his position, and pressed forward again. With a gasp and sigh, he filled her.

His weightless body fluttered awkwardly between her thighs and the chair seat as he used his grip around her hips to drive his throbbing cock in and out of her. She held tight to the armrests with both hands to keep from being flung away. With every impact she absorbed, waves of bliss surged from her core. Tamana closed her eyes and rolled her head on her shoulders savoring his rhythmic enthusiasm.

"Ohh God, yes... Yess... Give it to me, Jones... Fuck me hard and deep..."

Jones was mesmerized by the way her body rippled and undulated in time with his effort. His shoulders pushed him away from the chair and deeper into her. His curled legs pulled him back. The vision of his own cock emerging from her body and then disappearing within her again was erotic in a way that he had never known.

"God Tamana, you're so... So fucking tight... Mmmph, I love the way you make my dick feel."

She held herself motionless, anchored between the armrests, and let Jones ravish her body at his own pace. But when his steady cadence became more frantic, she knew he was close. As Jones drove his cock up into her, she released her hold on the armrests and pushed away with her legs, propelling them both up and into the air.

Jones lost all his leverage but she held him still within her, wrapping her legs around his waist and reaching for his face. She kissed him and soothed him and his breathing calmed. His pulse slowed and his hands played across her shoulders and back and ass.

She kissed his throat and his neck and his shoulders. He took her hips in his hand again, and pushing against her body, rolled his hips away from her, barely withdrawing his cock, and then pushed back into her depths.

He fucked her slowly, infinitesimally. And she held him tight, rocking her hips, kneading him inside of her.

"God you fill me, Jones," Tamana gasped, cradling his head in her arms, pressing her forehead to his, staring into his eyes. "You touch me everywhere."

This. This was what Jones had always wanted. Beyond the mere release of orgasm, he'd longed for this kind of physical and emotional—maybe even spiritual—connection with another human being. He was at a loss for words.

And then a sock drifted into his face and caught on his stubble.

"Pfffft... gah!" he winced, batting the sock away.

Tamana laughed, leaning back away from him, and he felt every paroxysm of her abdomen in his groin.

"They don't warn you about the hazard of wayward underwear in microgravity when you sign up," she joked and Jones laughed, pushing them away from an approaching wall before she hit her head. His cock was still seated deep inside of her, and her legs crossed behind his ass.

She reached out and took his hand, twining her fingers in his, and stroked his chest with her hand hand.

"Would you like to try something you can't do in gravity?" Tamana cooed seductively.

"I absolutely would."

"Reach back and grab that hand-hold behind your head... Now tuck your feet behind that headrest and push your hips out away from the wall."

Jones did as instructed, and once he was anchored, Tamana carefully unfolded her legs. She took hold of his hips beneath her butt. Then she slowly stretched her legs out in front of her one at a time, holding her knees tight together along his torso, until her feet were above his head. When she was certain that she wouldn't drift away from him, Tamana let go of his hips, hunched her shoulders and reached forward wrapping her hands behind her knees, holding her body in a L shape.

Their only connection was his erection deep in her wellspring.

"Now spin me!" she directed, her eyes flashing with glee.

"What?" Jones laughed, uncertain how to proceed.

"Take my ankles and spin me! Be careful not to push me off your cock, but hard enough that I get all the way around."

Jones shook his head and chuckled, but did as he was told. With one hand, he pushed her ankles around and sure enough, her body spun counterclockwise on his erection. When her feet came back up, he pushed her again.

They both laughed.

"Faster!" Tamana called, and Jones spun her faster.

"This is ridiculous!" he grinned.

"I know, but you can't do it in gravity."

It was a unique sensation, the velvety-slick of her body twirling around the yearning, turgid axis of his cock. He was glad for the experience and grateful that she had felt comfortable enough to share it with him. But it wasn't exactly stimulating.

"Is this doing anything for you?" Jones asked.

"Eh, not really... It's funny though."

It was funny, but the yearning for release in Jones' groin was becoming implacable. Planting a hand on the small of her back, he stopped her spinning, facing away from him.

"Oh!" she gasped as he took her hips in his hands and pushed himself just a bit deeper inside.

"Done playing around, are you?" she asked in that sultry accent, looking back over her shoulder and wrapping her calves around his.

In answer, Jones pushed her ass away from him a few slow centimeters. 'Hard and deep' she had said. He pulled her back hard.

"Unf! Yes you are..."

With his feet wedged behind the headrest, Jones held Tamana out in front of him and moved her bodily back and forth on his cock. His grip on her waist and her ankles locked behind his knees kept her from sailing away with every push forward.

Every withdrawal was teasingly slow and controlled, every thrust hard and deep, forcing a satisfied grunt from her throat.

In a way, Jones found it almost like masturbating with her body, but her reaction made him feel virile and strong and desirable, instead of lonely and unwanted. Steadily his tempo increased.

"Ah!... Yes!... Give it to me, Jones!... Give me... that... fucking... cock!... AH!"

The shockwave of every impact rippled through her body, rocking her head back and forth, causing her breasts to lurch and tremble. Normally, she'd collapse now with her chest on the mattress to keep her breasts from growing sore. But she hung in the air supported by nothing, so she contained her tits in her hands, kneading them against her chest. The hard points of her nipples ground into her palms.

Closing her eyes, Tamana abandoned herself to the erotic energy flooding her body.

"Jones!" she cried, "Don't stop, Jones... God, Jones... Yes... Yess... Please don't fucking stop!"

"I won't!" he grunted. "Damn, I love to hear you scream my name."

"Jones Jones Jones fucking fuck me Jones!"

Instinctively her hand reached between her legs and her fingers found her tender clit. She rubbed herself frantically until her staccato moans fused into a single inarticulate wail of ecstacy.