Time to Kill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,266 Followers

"Clean it." He told her.

Ruth opened her mouth and began sucking his cock until it began to grow hard once more.

He slid down and began fucking her tits again. Enjoying how her sweat soaked cleavage enabled him to slide with ease between her large tits.

Ted went back and forth between her mouth and tits for several minutes. Then he climbed back down between her legs and pushed his cock into her pussy.

"Oh god not, not again." Ruth said softly.

Ted began fucking Ruth once more.

It did not take long for her to begin to climax again. But now Ruth was so caught up with everything that she found her body fucking back.

Ed slammed her pussy, finding each thrust met by an equal thrust from Ruth as her body welcomed his cock, wanting it to fill her and bring her to another orgasm.

The vibrator had been unbearable but her pussy swallowed Ted's cock, welcoming its thrust against her G-spot.

Ruth cried out as a series of multiple orgasms raced through her body. Ted fucked her with renewed lust wanting nothing more than to feel one final release inside her hot cunt.

He fucked her long and hard, giving her three more orgasms before his balls were ready to empty once more. He groaned in satisfaction as he came inside her, fucking her until he was satisfied that his balls were thoroughly drained.

Ruth passed out after that. When she awoke she found herself lying on sweat, cum and piss soaked bed. The ropes were gone and so was Ted. She found her camera on the bed, but the memory stick was missing.

She got out of bed, walking on unsteady legs as she searched the house for Ted. She did not know how long he had been gone. But saw that it was almost time for her son's bus to come.

She quickly grabbed her clothes and dressed. She wanted to go get her son and pretend that nothing ever happened. But she knew that there was no way that she would ever get over the satisfaction that her body felt from today.

PAS
PAS
4,266 Followers
12