Timelooper - Doc’s Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"'Sometimes,' I said haltingly, 'actually quite often.' I paused and then said, 'I guess it depends on what is on your mind or whatever. I don't really know how it works.'"

"The brunette smiled at me and then at her tablemates. 'We are going to try a little experiment,' she said, her smile getting even wider. 'We are all going to go the ladies' room where you can't possibly see or hear us and talk about things that might change our auras. When we come back out, we'll see if you can detect the change...' Her voice got very harsh, '... or if you maybe have one of those things that can see backwards through a peephole on a motel door.'"

"'I don't know what you mean,' I said plaintively. Actually, I did. I knew how to build one, but had always thought the legal problems really weren't worth the fleeting, distorted view of someone's naked body."

The eight girls stood up. The brunette yelled over to the bartender, "Dork here has agreed to watch our drinks while we... are busy elsewhere. You keep a sharp eye on dork to be sure he doesn't move from this table or do anything with our drinks and there's a twenty in it for you.'"

"The bartender yelled back, 'Eyes like an eagle.' and the girls disappeared around the corner."

"I leaned in with both elbows on the table and waited. As soon as I saw one of the girls come around the partition which shielded the restrooms, I tapped the jewel. As expected, I was suddenly in the girl's restroom with the eight coeds. 'What are you doing?" one of them almost yelled at the brunette."

"'I'm catching a creep.' she answered. 'When he can't keep up his aura charade, we call the cops and report a Peeping Tom.'"

"'But how do we trap him?' another asked. The brunette stared at her for several moments until she suddenly said, 'Oh.'

"'Well it's not like we haven't borrowed each other's panties before,' the brunette said."

"'But not after they have been used,' another said. 'And you've got your grungy time of month pair on because you forgot two pair back at the sorority house.'"

"'OK,' the brunette answered, 'I won't trade, but the rest of you do.'"

"'Why don't you trade with yourself?' the petite black girl said slyly."

"'How can I trade with myself?' the brunette said, then quickly added 'Oh.'"

"I had what I needed, so I tapped the jewel on the side of my neck and was suddenly back at the table with the eight girls taking their seats. 'Well, aura master,' the brunette said. 'Has anything changed?"

"I intentionally looked confused and said, 'Your auras are mixed... or blended... or something... but they are becoming clearer. Then I once again used the neck of the beer bottle to point to the correct girls and say, 'Blue, blue, light blue, red, pink, white, white, and...' I stopped and let an extremely confused look come over my face as I said to the brunette, '... your aura has vanished.' I cocked my head and added, 'That's odd. That's very odd.' I then looked around as if bewildered as the other seven girls began laughing uproariously."

***

Doc stroked his chin slightly and said, "Let's see now, where was I in my story? Oh yes, I had just guessed that the brunette had come back from the bathroom totally commando. After the laughter from her seven girlfriends died down I said, 'I've never met a woman who didn't have an aura before. Do you want to move to another table and talk about it for a while?'"

Doc gave David a big smile and then said, "We moved over to one of the small tables and started talking." He laughed slightly and then continued, "I don't even remember what we talked about, but all of a sudden the bartender was yelling out, 'Last Call. We close in a half hour. You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here.' It was two o'clock in the morning. Her friends were gone. We were about the only people still in the bar. I looked at her and said, 'I guess this is where one of us says 'Your place or mine?'"

"'Or I just walk home... back to our hotel room,' she said. 'I can walk with you,' I said quickly. To which she replied, 'You did notice that I have seven roommates, didn't you?'"

"I smiled at her and said, 'I know. Walking you back to your hotel means just walking you back.'"

" 'And what does walking back to your hotel mean?' she asked."

Doc looked sheepish, almost embarrassed as he said, "I told her 'Anything you want it to mean.' That's when she said, 'Just a drink and a view from your balcony.' Then she added, 'I will leave after that. There, now you don't have any false hopes or whatever.'"

He looked David in the eyes and said, "I got the idea she was testing me, so I said, 'If that's what you want, that's what we'll do.'" He smiled as if remembering something particularly pleasant and then said, "And that is what I intended to do, but..."

He got very silent and looked out over the top of the small crowd that still remained in the ballroom. After a while, David said, "But what? What happened?"

Doc shook his head and said, "Sorry, got lost in my memories." He took a deep breath and then said, "I decided that I needed more information about her, so I thought about when she was packing for the trip and pushed the jewel or whatever it was that was now hiding on my neck. I was suddenly in her room at the sorority. She was sorting through her underwear drawer and rolling up the panties she wanted to take with her. I was looking over her shoulder and could see that there were two pair of leather panties on the bottom of the drawer. I leaned in closer to her and said, 'Take those.'"

"She stopped for a second and shook her head like she wasn't sure what had just happened, then she pulled the two leather panties out of the drawer. One was black leather and rather large, almost a granny panty. Across the top of it, like a belt, there was some writing on the leather in a bold, golden font that said, 'Mistress Deborah.' The other panty was almost a micro. It was white leather with bikini-like tie straps on the sides. Across the front of the leather, in a black, handwriting-style font it said, 'slave debbie.'"

"I pressed the button and was once again back on the sidewalk with her walking towards my hotel. We only went a little further when I said firmly, 'Stop. We have to talk.'"

"She stopped and turn to look at me. 'What about?' she asked and I said, 'I need to tell you the truth. I'm the one that made you bring your fantasy panties. That's why you were short two pair and wore your grungy orange ones.'"

"She got really quiet and then said softly, 'They're not fantasy panties. They are for when I get together with some of my friends in the community.'"

"'But you weren't going to bring them,' I said. 'I went back and put the idea in your mind. I didn't realize how strong that power of suggestion would be. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have misused the power. I'll just walk you to your hotel and it will be like we never met.'"

"She turned to me and asked "What do you mean by went back?' I told her the whole story. She thought the panty color aura trick was very funny. Then she started walking again and said, 'Let's go to your hotel room. You promised me a view of the strip from your balcony.'"

"'You're not mad?' I stammered out."

"'No,' she said. 'You suddenly have something very powerful and it takes a while to understand it and not misuse it. I've seen that in Masters or Mistresses with their first slave. But you knew you misused your power. You're starting to recognize the responsibility of being powerful... Master Victor."

"I took her hand and said, 'Do you think Mistress Deborah can help Master Victor learn how to use his new power?"

Doc was silent for several seconds. Then he took a really deep breath and said, "We were married for over fifty years. She was Grand Mistress of The Society for twenty of those years." He shook his head very slowly and said, "She was special, both as Mistress Deborah and as slave debbie, though sometimes I think she was more powerful as debbie than she ever was as Deborah."

He turned to David and said, "I think that's enough for tonight. You have the room next to mine. That was Deb's room for when she wanted to use one of her slaves overnight. She was a much more strict Mistress than I ever was a Master."

***

"You may have figured out that it was love at first sight," Doc continued. "Well, Deborah and I got married at the end of the summer. She came from a really well-to-do, high society family. They didn't like me very much until I paid off all of Deb's college debts. They also noticed that I always seemed to know important people's names before they introduced me to them. Deb finally told me that I was trying too hard and that people were starting to talk about my habit of smacking my neck all the time like I had a mosquito buzzing around me. After that, I saved the looping for when I made a major mistake, and I learned to be real surreptitious about pressing the jewel. I figured out I really didn't have to press it, I just had to make contact with it, so all I had to do was pull my hand across my neck and it activated. I tried it a couple of times when I didn't mean to activate it and it did nothing. So, evidently I had to want to activate it and somehow touch it with my hand or fingers or whatever."

"Paying off Deb's and my college debts used up most of my nest egg, so we went back to Vegas to get a little more money. I figured hitting it big on the roulette wheels a second time would draw too much attention... or maybe get me killed... so I hit the twenty-one tables. I tried to keep it reasonable. I kept my winnings to less than $50,000 at each casino. But I hadn't figured on several of the casinos actually being owned by the same people or that the security people worked together and kept common files on big winners. I had won just short of $400,000 when we stopped at the last casino."

"As soon as I sat down at the table, two big goons stepped up on either side of me and said, 'The boss wants to see you.' Another goon grabbed Deb by the arm and they started hustling us to the back of the casino. I bent over so I could touch the jewel and I intercepted myself in the parking lot. I was really scared, so I tried to grab myself by the hand to get me to slow down or turn me around or whatever. It felt like an electric shock went through my body and suddenly I was the old me. I mean, I was still the future me, but I replaced the old me."

"I immediately stopped, grabbed Deb by the hand and said, 'Let's get out of here.' We didn't even go back to our hotel. We just got in our car and took off. I paid a private investigator to check us out of the hotel and send us our luggage. He told me that the people at the hotel were really anxious to know where I was. Then he advised me to never come back to Vegas. That was a long time ago. Supposedly the casinos are clean and law-abiding now, but I never went back."

***

Doc looked down at his watch. "We have time before the races," he said flatly, "Why don't I tell you more of my story? After Deb graduated from college, she got a low-level job with a Wall Street brokerage. But she had a rich client... me. And soon she had other clients who had heard of her phenomenal success in predicting the markets. Within two years, she was a partner, but that meteoric rise evidently got the attention of SEC investigators."

"They sent one of their young, super-tough people who was known for getting her man... or woman. Deb was worried, but I told her to tell the truth, that her husband was psychic. They wouldn't believe her, but it would confuse the hell out of them as they tried to prove that I couldn't be magically predicting the stock market."

"I was there for that meeting with the investigator. She was a lawyer-- a Harvard graduate by the name of Veronica Harrison. Her card said 'Ms Veronica Harrison, Esquire.' Under that it said, 'Chief Legal Investigator.' She had the haughty demeanor and expensive clothing to match every word on that card. Everything about her from her carefully coifed hair to her expensive black pumps said 'I am powerful.' Her expertly tailored suit dress looked like it would impress any judge or jury with her competence and importance when they took us to trial, if it ever got that far."

"We sat at a table in the conference room. She had a briefcase full of stock reports and trend graphs. She carefully laid out six stacks of paper on the table and said, 'Every one of these stocks suffered a major, unexpected drop in the past year. And in each case that a stock dropped, you sold short.' She laid out five more stacks of papers and said, 'Every one of these stocks experienced a sudden major jump in the past year. In every case where a stock jumped, you bought just before the important announcement was made that caused the climb. One is luck. Two is skill. Eleven is stock manipulation or insider trading and I am going to take you down.'"

"'And twelve is the ability to see the future,' I said with a smile. Then I added, 'Or sometimes the past. How about this, Ms Harrison? If I tell you some things from your past or your present or your future that I couldn't possibly know... your first love?.. your greatest fear?.. your childhood friend?.. your most hidden secret?.. your deepest desire?.. would you accept that I am a psychic?'"

"Deb laughed and added, 'the color of your panties?..' That got a scowl both from me and from Ms Harrison."

"I reached into the inside pocket of my suit coat and set six envelopes on the table. 'I provide what you call the inside stock information to my wife, Deborah,' I said evenly. 'And as proof that I am truly psychic, these envelopes will provide the answers to the questions I just proposed.'"

"The three of us sat there in silence for a few moments when all of a sudden Deb got a really weird expression on her face and said, 'I don't need those envelopes because I know the answer to the big question that nobody is asking.'"

"I looked at her like she had gone nuts, but she just smiled at me and said very sweetly, 'Trust me on this one, honey, this is my field of expertise.'"

"She stood up and walked around the table to stand next to Ms Harrison. The woman turned her chair to look at Deb and Deb began to speak. 'I can,' she said slowly and deliberately, 'tell you the reasons you started this investigation... both the reason you told yourself and the reason you won't admit to yourself.'"

"Ms Veronica Harrison turned her chair back to the table started gathering up the folders she had placed there. 'It looks like I will be seeing you in court,' she said in a very threatening voice."

"'No,' Deb replied firmly turning the chair back so Ms Harrison was again facing her, 'we will be seeing you in my playroom.' She paused and then said, 'That's where you want to be. You had your staff do a deep background check on me. You heard ALL about me and you think you want the pleasure of humiliating a Dom like me.'"

"Deb paused and stared down at the young lawyer. It was very, very quiet in that room. 'But what you really... truly... secretly... want in the bottom of your heart,' Deb continued, 'is to grovel naked at my feet and beg to be my slave.'"

"'No... no, that isn't true,' the young woman replied. Her voice sounded firm, but for some reason she was leaning forward on her chair and starting to take off her expensive suit coat."

"'On your knees,' Deb said in a tone of voice that I had only heard her use once or twice before."

"Ms Harrison slid out of her chair and knelt on the floor. Her suit coat was on the table. Her blouse would soon join it."

"Deb picked up the first envelope. 'Your first love,' she said softly and then tore open the envelope. 'Harold Knox. You had a crush on him in the fifth grade. He was in eighth grade and didn't even know you existed.' She made and exaggerated frown and said, 'Poor girl.'"

"'The second envelope was your greatest fear,' Deb said as she picked it up. Then she tore it open and said, 'Surprise! surprise! You are terrified that people will learn about your kinky side.'"

"She picked up the third envelope and said, 'Childhood friend? Let me guess... you didn't have any friends... except one girl in the grade above you who didn't return your attempts at friendship.' She tore the envelope open and said, 'Rheana Hart. I didn't guess the name but I got everything else right, didn't I?'"

"Veronica Harrison reached behind herself and unclasped her bra. As it dropped to the floor, she moved her hands behind her head and locked her fingers together."

"Deb picked up the fourth envelope. 'Your most hidden secret?' Deb said leaning in close to Veronica's face. She threw the envelope back on the table unopened. 'I don't need to open it. Your most hidden secret... the secret you keep buried all the way in the back of your closet is that you like to tie yourself up. You get off on it. You get off even more if you cram that giant vibrator of yours up your twat and maybe put that jeweled butt plug up your ass.'"

"Ms Harrison began shaking. She was crying, but did not break the attention position which lifted up and displayed her perky tits."

"Deb threw the fifth envelope on the table unopened. 'Your deepest desire is that someone who understands your needs would tie you up... and not just your body... they would tie up your life, your total being. Deep down in that Ivy League heart of yours you want to be somebody's slave. You want to be able to openly be what you are... part of the time. You need a break from being dragon lady by being... slave roni.'"

"Veronica was still crying, but now her nipples were standing tall and proud."

"'Final envelope,' Deb said holding it up. 'My question. The color of your underwear.' Deb began to carefully tear open the envelope. Then she stopped, smiled at roni, and said, 'It's empty, isn't it?' As she said that she pulled down the kneeling woman's skirt and slip... revealing a fully shaved cunt."

"'Bend over,' she said firmly. When roni didn't move she repeated herself a little louder. 'Bend over! I want to see your secret jewel.'"

"The kneeling woman bent forward until her head was nearly on the floor. Deb kicked the chair out of the way and moved around behind her. 'Hmmm,' she said, 'that is an awfully cheap-looking jewel on that ass plug. And what is this little white dot in the middle?' She reached forward and pressed it. Suddenly a dozen or so LEDs lit up in the plastic jewel and the plug began vibrating."

"Deb laughed for a while and then said, 'Wait a minute. That little dial next to the button is a timer, isn't it? You wear it all day dreading that you can't get somewhere safe and reset the timer, don't you?' She reached forward and stroked roni's ass and said, 'But the lights wouldn't show in daytime and the buzzing isn't that loud. There has to be more than that.'"

"The kneeling woman suddenly shot back upright and took it a deep, gasping breath."

'Oh,' Deb said with a laugh, 'it has a shock circuit in it. Does it get harder... and faster? How long until you can't stand it and have to pull it out of your ass and shut it off?'"

"She stroked the woman's breast and tweaked a nipple, getting a big gasp in response. 'I tell you what,' Deb said, 'you can bend over and reach around and take that out... or you can step out of the rest of your clothing and kneel before me and submit yourself to me as my slave. Then I will let you roll over and take yourself high while that little thing shocks the living hell out of your asshole.'"

"Deb stepped back just a little and gave the woman room to stand up and step out of her skirt and slip. 'I name you slave roni,' Deb said firmly as roni knelt, stretched her arms out over her head, and bent over until her forehead was on the ground."

"'I submit myself to you as your slave,' roni said softly."