Tims Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About lunch time he told me he was hungry, I had to laugh, there I was needing more of him, and there he was, telling he was hungry. Boys hey! I got up, or rather he got me up, and sent me off to make his lunch. It was then I managed to talk with him. I asked him how, and why he had chased me, seduced me, hunted me down, and so spectacularly got me. The woman half the street would kill to get what he was getting, having, indeed half the men, and boys in the town would have too

What he told me, made me smile, and also realise what a crafty bugger he is too, including not just a dash of confidence, but insistence, and bravery too. "I had been after you for age's mom," he said. "And when I bought you that silk night shirt, everything seemed to just fall into place. Dad getting that injury helped. The two separate beds was another one, dad having a special mattress made it plain he was not going to be able to 'perform' his duties, in my opinion."

"I could see it on your face, saw it in your eyes, you needed help, someone, so I thought, there is only one someone who can do it for you, me!" I fell over, never have I know anyone hit any nail right on its head like that, but he had. He had nailed me, totally. And now I was thanking God for it, for Tim.

I thought for a while. "So when did you hit on the idea about sneaking in to my bedroom, you must have known you were taking a big chance Tim?"

"Yes I know mom, but to me the only chance I was taking would be if you caused a scene, but I would have claimed innocence, insanity, sleep walking."

"But we now know I never did I?"

"No mom, and I knew after the first time that even in your sleep you loved it, so I just carried on, and knowing that when you did realise what I was up to, you would go along with it, I hoped!"

"And I did, didn't I?"

"Yes, but my going down on you when you did wake up got your attention, just like I hoped it would, us, you, and me, together."

I had to admit, Tim was so right, I just melted into him.

"What about your dad?" I asked, but even then it was a silly question. I never felt guilty, why should he?

"What about him mom, you are mine now, you are his wife, but I am your man. No one can ever take you away from me."

And that seemed to be the end of that.

We spent the rest of the day in bed, all over each other, then dinner time came. I prepared everything, John came home. We did the family thing, Tim went his way, we did what married couples do. But in between that Tim let me know my place, he just took a hold of me in the hallway and kissed me. His dad sat in a chair mere feet away. And it left me gasping and aroused for him.

The following morning I was up earlier, and I was ready for Tim as soon as his dad had gone. I looked as good as I could ever be. I dressed with Tim in mind, and boy did it work. He went mad for me, which in turn excited me beyond repair. I did have one saving grace, my eternal excuse for this. If my husband had not had his accident I would not be here, not in this position. It was obvious to me now that my frustration had been at boiling point, or near to it and I had not known it.

I was grateful that it was Tim, could it have been another man, an opportunist that got me. Thinking realistically I thought so.

It was also the cause of my first ever anal fuck.

Tim told me he wanted to do it, I shied away.

I said, "No chance!" but then he told me he was going to do it. So my shying away brought me right to him. I knew in my heart he would not try and force me, that wouldn't work anyway. But I knew already that he had this knack of making me do what he wanted to. So If this was what he wanted, then this is what he will get, and as often as he feels like it.

I got up on my knees, the thought of my son buggering me made me wild. I felt humiliation, degradation, shame, powerless, helpless, at his mercy, which I was. Here I was, a forty year old woman, which most men would eat their arms for, and I was silently begging my own son to heap his dominance on me. And what added to it all was, it was me offering myself to him, my own son!

Then he hit with the most almighty wallop, it knocked me out, metaphorically.

"Not right now mom," he told me, "later hey? Another blow job to get you in the mood would be better, don't you think?" he said, as he jabbed his cock at my opening mouth.

I was instantly in a massive rage, how dare he do this! I was thinking all this as I tried my extreme hardest to suck his cock right off him. I hated him, hated, hated hated. Oh God how I love him. I did make him cum though, Oh how I savoured that moment.

"You might have all the answers Tim," I thought happily, "but I have the stocks and shares to keep you in my hold, know it or not."

My memory of that day is a bit of a haze, a foggy haze filled with the love that took me away from everyone in my life, including John, Tim's dad, and my husband. It culminated in my first ever ass fuck. And for that Tim insisted on using my bed and he even made me kneel across it looking at where his dad would lay. It was as if he wanted his dad to unconsciously know who was who in the house now.

I was totally unprepared for my ass invasion, I had had time to think of how it would be. It was nothing like it. I had imagined me exploding into orgasm, HAH! I spread my knees, down on my elbows. I pictured Tim gazing at me pert tight ass and swooning. Then I felt his first probing nudge, and something inside me made me tell him he was right on the spot, right over the sink hole, mine!

"There Tim, right there," I told him gleefully now.

My innocence nearly killed me, Tim had a hold of my hips. I felt him push at me, my body pushed back, it had to didn't it? Then he, it, popped in, what an explosion of instant pain, total fear, agony can only describe it. I naturally tried to shoot forward, to get away, no chance. I felt him force his cock into me and that was when I fell down, my hands and arms went over the edge of my bed and Tim screwed me. I know my legs went backwards. If it had been a contest, he was a hands down winner, I had nothing to get hold of, I could not support myself, I could not get away, all I could do was lie there and moan and cry.

I was at his mercy, again. I gathered my ass, I tried to repel him, but I instinctively knew it was hopeless, my only salvation was to lie there and take it. And I did, soon though, the agony slowed, the pain resided. It was replaced by a feeling of like, an unknown feeling of love settled on me. I found acceptance in Tims insistence, of him not relenting. I was having it, this made me want it.

"I like it because you do," I told him in my head.

It was the craziest love making I have ever known. Tim never stopped until he came, which forced me to as well. I tried not to but I had no control over anything what so ever. I just lay there across my bed, my head and arms hanging over the edge, my feet over the other side, and my son squarely astride me, his young cock buried deep in his mom's hitherto virgin ass.

When he had 'popped' out he disappeared for a while, I heard the shower, but I never had the strength, or the bravery, to even try to move just yet. He came back, lay next to me and loved me. And Tim could not have done anything more right than that, he soothed me, told me he loved me. He asked me if I wanted him to do anything for me, could he get me anything?

"No," I told him, "but I would like to have a snooze please?" And with that he crept away. That night John asked me if I was okay. I told him I had slipped on some water in the kitchen and jarred my hip. If he could only know what had really jarred my hip(s) he would have collapsed.

And so Tim and I went on, John got used to being left alone, and when he did get horny, he was quite happy with a hand job, which left me to be free with Tim, when ever, where ever, and how ever. I did became his total and complete lover.

There was one bonus from my affair with Tim, and a big smiley for me. I became flirty with other men. Tim was never jealous because it was his idea, but John hated it. I had men pursuing me even more or less in front of John sometimes. They knew about his injury and were quite prepared to take on the responsibility of looking after me on a more or less permanent basis. John would go nuts sometimes when I "accidently" called out one of his friend's names when we did have sex.

I teased John, even though he was 99% certain I would never stray, he always worried. Knowing his son had all access to his wife would not have gone down well at all.

And John always made sure that when he went away for work Tim would always be there to 'guard' me. So it worked out very well. We slept and acted like man and wife. I was Tim's real wife after all. I just wish I could have had his baby.

John does say sometimes how close Tim and I seemed to have grown. I tell him, "he is my son, of course I love him, and he loves me."

"I have noticed you have modernised your wardrobe too Toni," he said, "younger type clothing and other stuff?" He was right of course because I was dressing with Tim in mind now. I suppose if John applied his brain he might guessed what was going on, but having said that, he is too focussed on other men chasing me, lol.

"If you only knew John, if you only knew!" I did not say. And Tim loves sitting me on the table in the kitchen while John is pottering in the garden. He screws me half to death with his dad right there in our view. His back is getting better, so Tim and I will have to see what the future holds. And one more thing, I do want to be a grandmother one day too.

Even now though, months later, being kissed by him, me kissing him, making love like we do at all hours of the day never ceases to amaze me. I just cannot get used to the idea that me, I, Mrs faithfully married wife Toni Johnson, loving wife and loving mother, was having it off full time, big time, and very happily, with my son, my beautiful sexy son.

12