Tina's Reflections

Story Info
MILF offers footlongs from Subway.
1.5k words
4.07
18.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18+.

***

Tina, was reflecting on something that happened some years ago between her and Billy, her son Joey's best friend. Billy, used to hang out at their house quite often then. He was a nice kid, respectful, muscular, athletic and on the football team. His being black only added to the charm.

One day, she told the boys that she was going to Subway and if they wanted footlongs or six inchers and both the boys had burst out laughing. She hadn't caught on but when she came back and let herself in an hour later, she heard the kids still going on about that.

They hadn't realized she was back, so she decided to stop in her tracks and eavesdrop. Billy was saying that his ten inches wasn't all that great considering, black men had much thicker and bigger cocks anyways.

Joey told him not to be modest as he was still being referred to as "Hung like a horse" in school and gossip was that no girl could wrap a hand around his cock.

Billy said that he was done with girls and his eyes were on one particular MILF that turned him on so much. She had heard MILF enough times at different places to know what that meant but the connection to footlong finally dawned on her.

She stood stuck in her place wondering who Billy's MILF was, when her car keys slipped from her hand, startling all three of them and the boys just changed the topic, hoping she hadn't heard anything. She had an inkling she might be the MILF Billy was talking about. She had seen how he looked at her, she had caught him admiring her ample breasts so often that she had come to accept it as a fetish, but he hadn't ever made a move.

A couple of days later, Billy showed up while Joey was out and Tina told him he could hang around with her. Half an hour later, he was still content with stealing glances at her breasts. She decided the time for her to check her instinct had arrived. She told him that she would be going to subway again that day, and he said he would be happy with a footlong.

She innocently asked if ten inches was a footlong. Billy knew instantly what she was referring to. His heart missed a beat as she just took his hand and brought it to her heaving breasts, and whispered "Now don't be shy Billy, I know you been looking at them for ages now. Seems you really like them."

Teasing him, she continued "So who is this MILF you been longing for? Am I the one? Am I the mommy you wanna fuck Billy? Don't be shy, I won't tell Joey. I'll be your mommy if you show me that horsecock of yours. I wanna see if I can wrap my fist around it."

Not giving him time to think, Tina reached and unzipped his jeans, letting them drop to his ankles. She took his cock out of his underwear and sure enough, there it was. One big black cock, huge even in semi erect condition. She could feel her cunt dripping and she quickly dropped to her knees in front of him.

Swiftly pushing his shorts down to his ankles, bringing her face to within inches of his cock, she looked up at him "Billy, its everything I thought it would be. It's fucking huge. How much of it do you think I could take in my mouth? Or you want the real thing Billy, do you want it in mommy's cunt?"

She didn't know where all those dirty words came from, but she had gone far enough to retreat. "I want to worship this fucking thing, my first big black cock. You can do whatever you want Billy. Make me your mommy, your dirty whore, your slut, your dirty cocksucker. I am all yours Billy"

She pulled him by the hand, down onto the couch, and whispered "Just sit back and enjoy Billy. You are in for a treat, your first MILF. I am going to treat you so well, you are going to remember me for the rest of your life."

Billy was lost for words. Joey's mom was the hottest of the moms and all the boys wanted to be friends with Joey so they could come over to his house. He had never been able to get the nerve to say anything directly to her but he was glad Tina took the lead.

She settled down on her knees in front of him, blowing hot air on his cock, gently jerking his cock, telling him "You shocked the way I am talking? Slutty isn't it?"

Billy just nodded, his cock growing in her hands.

Tina knew that despite his bravado, his coolness, Billy seemed to be taut, on the edge already, wanting to rush to orgasm. She tightened her grip on his cock and stroked him, maintaining eye contact, slowing him down "Go ahead Billy. I know you want to cum. Where do you want to cum? On my cheek, or on my lips."

Dropping her voice to a whisper, she said huskily "Or do you want to cum in my mouth. I am going to let you cum wherever you want, Billy".

"In your mouth, mommy" is all he could muster and as he said it, her mouth was on his cock, taking him deep in one fluid motion. The warmth of her mouth, her tongue teasing underside of his cock, her lips wet, making him slide in deep, was way too much for him to handle and he felt himself moan, stiffen and shoot his load, spurt after spurt down her throat.

She gobbled the warm fluid, making sure not to let even a drop trickle out, and said "See. That didn't take long. Good boy Billy. Don't think we are done here. You just sit back and in no time, you will be ready for the real thing." she chuckled and got up.

Tina got up and went to her room, freshening up her lipstick, spraying on her favorite perfume, tidying up her hair, she removed her panties, picked up her cigarettes and walked back slowly to the living room. She flung her shirt off before sitting down on the couch opposite Billy and lit up.

His cock, limp when she came back, showed signs of revival. She said in her sexy voice. "So what next Billy? You ready for the real thing?"

Billy came to life, by now used to her sexiness. He got up and got on his knees in front of her, spreading her legs, pulling her gently towards him to the end of the couch.

"Good boy Billy. Show mommy what that cock can do. I want that horsecock in me billy." She reached out and guided his cock to her clit, teasing it, smiling, still smoking, blowing smoke in Billy's face, knowing she looked like a whore, spread out naked on the couch in front of him.

She knew that more than seeing her naked, her dirty words were working wonders for him. He had never expected her to talk like a slut.

"Go on Billy, push your big fat cock into me, into my wet hungry cunt and this time my dear boy, we are not going to be in a hurry. Promise me you are going to be slow, you are going to fuck this cunt sweet and slow. You can make mommy shiver with that huge thing of yours" she whispered.

Billy knew that it was going to be a miracle if he could last with her talking dirty the way she was, so he whispered back "I never knew you had such a dirty mouth. You talk like a dirty whore you know. Love it when you say "Show mommy". That's so fucking hot."

Billy knew he was racing against time, his strokes getting faster, ramming his cock into her hard. Tina on her part was squirming, shivering, wrapping her legs around him, humping back at him, matching his strokes, taking him deep, moaning nonstop, egging him toward orgasm, knowing she wasn't going to last much longer either "Yeahhh make mommy cummm Joey. Now Joey, nowwwwwww, make me cummm baby."

She rushed to her orgasm, cumming hard on his cock, just as he cummed inside her, gasping, panting, spent.

Catching his breath, he leveraged himself on his hands, to look into her eyes, smiling, he asked "You know what you said?? You called me Joey."

Tina tried to remember but she shrugged, not knowing if she actually thought of Joey slamming into her. She chuckled "Billy, what we fucking did was amazing. I don't know what you going to say to Joey, but for now, you better run before he gets home."

Billy nodded and kissed her passionately, lovingly, whispering "Thank you mommy. I am going to treasure this day forever. And just so you know, if there's a true horsecock in school, its Joey, not me."

He made a quick exit, leaving Tina wondering.