Ting Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I matched her pelvic thrusting with my own, driving my cock deep into her hot pussy, as her breathing became almost a pant. I knew she was close to orgasm, and so was I. When I felt her pussy tighten around my cock and her head begin thrashing from side to side, I gave her those last few hard, long, fast strokes that sent both of us over the top. She held her breath as the first hot jets of cum filled her cunt. I felt her meet me with a hard thrust of her hips that drove me to the end of her vagina. She groaned as the first of her orgasm took her, shuddering beneath me. I slowed my thrusts as I saw the effect it was having on her, but still it seemed like a river of cum was filling her cunt.

"Oh, damn, that's good!" she gasped as her eyes opened once again. "I haven't had an orgasm like that in months." She pulled me down until I was able to kiss her as the last of my cum spilled over the tight confines of her cunt lips. "I want to do that again," she whispered, "but not tonight. I'll be too sore if we keep this up as long as I would like. Bill will want to fuck me when we get home. I love the way your cock fits in me. Can you come over to our house tomorrow? We could have the whole day in bed."

"I'd love to," I told her honestly, "but what about Ting? I know that after a party like this, she's going to want more cock?"

"Bring her along," Wendy said softly. "Lauren told me that she goes both ways and so do I. I'd love to eat her pussy after you fuck her."

The thought of seeing these two ladies in a sixty-nine and being able to fuck both was enough to almost make me cum again. I knew that tomorrow was a certainty!

12