Tinkle Bell Ch. 06

Story Info
David and Bella meet new friends.
3.4k words
4.57
41.7k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 22 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,449 Followers

It was almost funny. The moment the three young men had finished draining themselves all over Bella's ass, including several other areas, they hurriedly put things away and then made excuses about needing to return to their place. Bella thanked them profusely of course, standing...naked, giving each one of them a grateful kiss on the cheek. I noticed as she did that, she likewise gave each one of them an additional token of her gratitude in grazing their bare chests with her breasts in addition to that. We then waved as the three now semi-red-faced young men ran off back towards their beach house.

"And thanks to the two of you too!" Bella said addressing the other couple who had also come to her rescue. "By the way...my name is Bella, and this is David," she said introducing the two of us to the attractive young couple.

"You're welcome, and this is my wife Tracy, and I'm Derrick," he said now introducing the two of them. "That's our place, forth house up the beach there," he said pointing. "You're more than welcome to come and join us for a drink if you'd like. It's really starting to get hot now, and you might enjoy a bit of cooler air inside our place," they offered.

We still had plenty of time before we were due back. And the fact that Tracy had made no effort to put her bikini bottoms back on was an indication that they too were of an open-mind about such things. She then undid her bikini top as well. "Well, now that the cats out of the bag so to speak..."

"Referring to that pussy of yours you mean," Derrick said interrupting her, though she continued on anyway, tossing him a mischievous wink.

"And since we're headed back anyway," she smiled taking Bella's hand in hers. "Not to mention the fact, no point in you getting dressed again either, so we might as well enjoy the walk back to our place just as we are."

Derrick and I quickly retrieved the rest of our belongings and followed behind the now two naked and very lovely ladies. The subtle differences between them interesting. Bella's slightly larger, fuller behind, and Tracy's more compact, "bubble-butt" as I tended to call it in my mind as we walked several paces behind the two girls who were still holding hands. Bella glanced back over her shoulder once, and then winked. When she did, I knew our afternoon was far from being over.

As young as they obviously were, it was interesting that they owned such a beautiful extravagant place, though Derrick explained that it was more of a family owned home, though he did make a pretty good living himself working for his father's investment company. We came to learn that they spent almost every available weekend here, and were then invited to join them anytime we felt like it if they happened to be staying there over the weekend.

"Wow! An indoor pool?" Bella exclaimed after we'd walked in through the back patio doors. The area facing us obviously a pool, interestingly enough with half of it being outdoors, and half of it being indoors. "That's convenient!"

"Hell, you haven't seen anything yet," Derrick told us. "Why don't I get us all something to drink, and then after that, I'll show you a few other additional little surprises."

"Do me a favor first though," Bella said in a certain tone of voice I was all too familiar with.

"Sure. What?"

"Well, for one...your wife and I are both naked. And with the two of you still dressed, I either need to get dressed myself, or you two need to join us. Your choice, but I think we should at least go one way or the other."

Derrick looked at his wife, she simply smiled. "The votes are in," he announced, and quickly slipped out of his swimwear. I soon followed suit, joining him.

"That's better," Bella chuckled accepting what appeared to be pre-made Long Island iced teas. "Oh yes...that's nice, one...two of these, and anyone could do anything they wanted to do to me," she quipped.

"Oh really?" Tracy said giggling a bit.

"Yes...really," Bella shot back giving one of Tracy's perky breasts a little tickle.

"Game on," I thought to myself.

**

Tracy and Derrick then took us on a short brief tour of their rather lavishly designed, and furnished home. I'd have traded mom and dad's place for one like this in a heartbeat. Not that I didn't appreciate what I had myself, but just the way this place was laid out was beyond description. There were private, intimate little nooks and crannies all over the place. Definitely a party house, which I mentioned.

"Oh yeah, it is that for sure!" Derrick said. "You see...mom and dad are swingers, so once a year they have a major party here. Last time, there must have been almost a hundred naked people enjoying themselves in damn near every corner of the house."

"My kind of party," Bella said standing against the railing in the upstairs "playroom" as Derrick had called it, the ceiling literally open to the bright sunlight outside, though a panel could be electrically closed in case of inclement weather. Looking down into the room below us as we took a short stroll along the walkway topside, encircling it. Several deck chairs sitting out on what was a large oversized deck facing towards the ocean. "I could lay out here all day long!" She then added, turning...facing Derrick once again. "And when did you say the NEXT party was?"

He laughed, though eyeing her delicious looking breasts once again, just as I had been doing to both girls. "Two months from now in fact," he told us. "If you're seriously interested, I'll put your names on the guest list."

"So I take it you two like to play as well?" Bella asked curiously.

"We do, which a few people might find strange in a sense, especially with my parents being there and all. But the place is big enough, and we've more or less made it a rule not to fool around or play with the same people they do. Sort of keeps some distance between us sexually speaking. So no one is really too awkward feeling, even when we occasionally do bump into one another."

"Wouldn't bother me any," Bella replied.

"Baby? I don't think ANYTHING would bother you," I added to that.

"So true," she tried acting coy as she said that, though all that did was make me want to lean her over the railing and fuck her right there. I think Derrick was thinking along the same lines himself.

"Come on, let's head back to the pool area. Have one more thing I want to show you," he said, and then led the way back down the spiral staircase three floors below us.

Once again reaching the pool area, he and Tracy both began climbing down a small ladder. "Follow us," he said grinning from ear to ear. "This is actually my favorite place in the entire house, especially as very few people even know about it." Curious, we followed. But when both he and Tracy dove under water, moments later reaching what appeared to be the side of the pool, it got even more interesting. We stood, not yet diving under, watching a panel suddenly open. It was dark beyond, but only for a moment or so as he then pushed another hidden device, blue lights suddenly appearing, lighting up what then appeared to be about a ten foot corridor leading in further...again, all under water.

"Interesting," Bella mused. "Come on David, let's go!" We dove down, now following, swimming through the somewhat eerily lit tunnel. Popping up into the room beyond, all Bella and I could do was gasp at the unbelievable beauty of the place. Seeing it, I had a pretty good idea where the idea must have come from.

It was as though we had traveled back in time. Back to the Garden of Eden perhaps. A virtual tropical paradise. Though I had never been there myself, I had seen pictures of the Playboy Mansion, and Hef's own little tropical pool paradise. This one put his to shame. I figured Derrick's father must have gotten the idea from that perhaps, and then simply decided to do it one better. He certainly had. Everything about it seemed real, and where it could be...it was. There was even a small little beach area off to one side, with real sand that you could spread out a beach towel and lay down on if you wanted to. There were hidden switches, which were carefully concealed and managed to create what almost looked like and felt like sunshine overhead, or when switched to darkness, suddenly revealed what then appeared like the night sky overhead. Even that was complete with twinkling stars, a moon that could be put through the various cycles, thus adding to the dimness or illumination of the room. And on top of all that, there was even a slowly moving satellite, which Derrick got quite a kick out of showing us as we watched it transverse across the sky over our heads, looking like it really was one.

"Fuck!" I said more to myself, but saying it openly, hearing the two of them chuckle as I did, knowing full well how impressed I truly was by all of this.

"And then of course, the waterfall," he said turning that on. Off to one side, a beautifully cascading falls began flowing. "And behind that? The best make-out, come fuck me place you've ever seen," he told us. And then the four of us waded through this beautiful clear pool through the falls where we were bathed by almost silky feeling warm water. Once inside we saw what was some sort of stationary platform, looking more like a bed, floating on the water itself.

"Now that's what I call...a waterbed!" I laughed.

**

What I found truly interesting however was the fact that there wasn't any other light inside this chamber, this cave...this come fuck me in here room. Other than the shimmering light outside, reflecting off the falls themselves giving off a glittery effervescence with just enough ambient light to clearly see by.

"This is fucking amazing!" I exclaimed truly in awe.

"And speaking of amazing fucking...why don't we?" Bella asked giggling almost like a little girl. "Admittedly, this will be my very first time...fucking inside a cave, never have before, always wanted to...so I'm damn sure going to take advantage of this!" And with that, she slid easily out of the water and onto the oversized floating bed waiting for us.

The three of us soon joined her there with more than enough room to spread out and enjoy ourselves. Though my initial surprise was when Bella crawled over towards Tracy, stalking her almost like a cat. It was obvious what it was she wanted to do to the woman.

"Before you go getting your hopes up...you need to know, I just started my period two days ago."

Bella didn't even hesitate. "Doesn't bother me if it doesn't bother you. I earned my red wings several years ago."

"Red wings?" I said to myself looking over at Derrick, though he too seemed as perplexed by that statement as I was. Tracy however laughed, and then lay back, spreading her legs. Obviously she understood perfectly. Bella turned briefly seeing the look on my face perhaps.

"It's a girl thing," she announced, and then planted her face between Tracy's legs. And like a vampire perhaps, began devouring her.

Derrick and I sat there watching the two of them, getting more and more aroused by the second. Neither one of us at all shy, or feeling uncomfortable, sitting there stroking ourselves as we watched them. In the span of only a few short days, I was doing more than I had ever imagined, and feeling more and more comfortable with myself, with each passing moment that we did. And admittedly I knew...I had Bella to thank for that.

"One things for damn sure. Tracy is nearly insatiable whenever she's on her period. About the only time when she can actually wear me out!" That made me think...wondering, though perhaps having heard that, Bella removed her mouth long enough to turn her head looking back at me. I swear the woman knew what was thinking.

"Hell, Bella's insatiable constantly, but if that's true of her as well..."

"It is...which you'll find out soon enough sometime next week," she informed all of us. "Just hope that there isn't a full moon too," she added with a serious expression on her face. "The hair on my pussy grows faster, as well as on my arms and legs. I tend to grow a tiny little mustache as well, not to mention howling at the moon when I'm really horny."

Derrick laughed. "She is joking right?"

I looked at him with a straight face. "No...I don't believe she is."

**

The girls soon after traded places, with Tracy now munching away on Bella's cunt. "Come here boys," she directed. "While she's doing that, I think I'm in the mood to enjoy doing something else too!"

Derrick and I then saddled up alongside Bella's head. It was clearly made evident to us what she wanted as she reached out, clasping each one of our hard cocks in her hand, placing them tip to tip, as she then mouthed them both simultaneously together. Tracy still content to lay there between her legs, sucking, and finger-fucking Bella's cunt with an almost ferocious like intensity.

"Like I told you," Derrick said as the two of us continued watching her. "She won't be content until Bella's had at least half a dozen or more orgasms while she's doing that.

I couldn't help but laugh. "An irresistible force finally meets the unmovable object. Trust me...Bella could calm a hurricane if she could find a way to capture it between her legs. I know...I've seen her capture other things. She's like a spider, spinning her web of erotisism over you before you're even aware of it."

"Oh, so now I'm a bug? I'll remember that!"

"I didn't say you were a bug," I tried explaining even though she was so delightfully sucking our cocks together.

"Ok...a spider then. Just remember, what kind of spider I might be, like...a black widow? You do know about black widows yes?"

Derrick laughed nervously. "She really is joking right?"

I just looked at him. I was starting to believe that Bella maybe really was some sort of an Alien after all, sent here to earth to study, watch...and perhaps even, eventually devour us.

I decided there and then. Even if she was. I was ok with that.

**

Suddenly Bella closed her eyes, though still holding our cocks together, rubbing them back and forth against one another a little. She moaned a bit, shuddered, opening her eyes again looking down. "That's one," she smiled. "But we've got a long ways to go yet," she said turning back to us again. "Now then, here's the deal, and I don't care how you do it...or manage it, but I want both of you, whenever the time comes, whenever the two of you are ready to cum, to do it together, simultaneously. So figure it out. Coordinate it, but just do it. I want to feel two spurting cocks filling my mouth at exactly the same time. Once again she closed her eyes, shuddered and smiled at us.

"I think that's two," I said.

"Three," she amended. "I had one when I was eating her," she informed us both. "But...whose counting?"

"Apparently...I am."

"Well quite worrying about my orgasms, and worry about your own...and his. Like I said, you want anything more out of me later on tonight, then do what I asked you to do."

Derrick just laughed. "Oh hell yes. Dad's gonna love her. You two are definitely going on the guest list."

It was strange. I certainly wasn't jealous, not really...and especially now, with Bella sucking the two of us together. But having heard that, I did find myself feeling a little possessive of her. Maybe it was because I didn't know Derricks father perhaps. Though hell, we really didn't know Derrick or Tracy all that well either. We'd barely just met them. Had it not been for Tracy coming over and peeing all over Bella's ass, we might not be here now.

I knew then, I still had a lot to think about myself and digest regarding this amazing woman. In a way, I knew it would be like trying to hold onto a whirlwind.

Impossible.

**

What wasn't impossible, was that just as she'd asked and required it, we somehow managed it. Occasionally looking back and forth at one another, exchanging looks, nods, smiles and almost panicked expressions. And then...finally, a simple nod of the head, eyebrows raised in question. A nod back, another smile. And then as one...we literally began filling Bella's mouth with a torrent of semen, just as she launched into what had to have been by then, her eighth or ninth orgasm.

"Now that's...what I'm fucking talking about!" She gurgled as she damn near chocked on the torrent of sperm suddenly filling her mouth.

**

We soon after made our way back out of the "love cave" as I now referred to it. In a sense, almost feeling like I'd been given birth again as we made our way out of the opening, which only then dawned on me...was oddly enough shaped like that of a woman's vagina, looking back at it as we exited. Derrick grinned seeing me do that.

"Wondered when you'd realize that," he stated.

"Hard not to," I said smiling back at him. "And as much as I hate to say it...we need to head back. One of the few rules around the house where I live. You never, ever miss Sunday dinner. It's the one day of the week where mom does most of the cooking herself, even though she has help doing it. So unfortunately, we need to start heading back."

"Understood," Tracy said chiming in...still licking her lips. "My mother was a bit like that herself. But...we'll be here again next weekend, so if the two of you don't have any plans, feel free to drop by. We've even invited a few additional friends over for a mini-party of sorts. Especially as I won't be on my period by then."

"But I will be..." Bella halfway growled, and then adding. "We'll be there."

We then swam back out through the eerie little tunnel, back into the main indoor/outdoor pool area, and back up the steps. Drying off, we slipped back into our totally dry swimsuits, which was an odd thing to be doing under the circumstances. Except for the fact, Bella didn't put her own top back on. I knew then, she had no intention of doing so as we said our good-byes and headed out the front door this time, bypassing the security access gate leading down to the beach.

"Next week then?" Tracy asked once more hopefully.

"Wear your red wings," Bella answered winking at her. And with that, we headed off.

**

"You'll have to tell me what that really means," I asked. She chuckled to herself. "Oh eventually you'll find out. It's not exactly something you tell someone. They sort of have to experience it, in order to earn them."

"Earn them?"

"Yeah, you'll see. Now...lets hurry home, I'm starving. And I promised your mom if we got back in time, I'd give her and Irene a hand making dinner. I'm actually quite looking forward to that."

And I was looking forward to later on that evening myself. We had briefly discussed a return visit back out to the maze again. Maybe it was the sense of having so recently lost my virginity there that I wanted to return to the exact place, and perhaps relive all that again. Bella was of course all for it. Though I think it really didn't matter where we went to do it, just as long as we did do it. Either way...I was already looking forward to the rest of the evening, though still wondering if I'd have time to run the hose out and wash the stone bench down before dinner time.

To be continued...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,449 Followers