Tinkle Bell Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,472 Followers

One by one in the beginning everyone began doing just that. And then as more did, others quickly joined, self included. Julie found it fascinating as well, squatting down over Bella's pussy and allowing a very strong stream to pour from her own cunt directly against Bella's. Chris took her own amusement and pleasure in peeing on her tits, and then hosing her down towards her cunt as well, everyone else crossing streams, or simply stepping out of the way to let someone else get a turn in either bathing her tits, or her cunt...and finally as she rolled over...her ass too.

"Well David...looks like you're up next then," Tracy said as Bella washed herself off in the ocean after basking for a few minutes more in the nice warm piss bath she'd just so thoroughly enjoyed. "Now...what is it you'd like? What more than anything else would you like to see or do?" She asked.

I looked at Bella, and said just as simply.

"I'd like to be able to tinkle on Bella, each and every day for the rest of my life...that's what I'd like."

**

We had placed the case of wine in the back of the trunk. I knew dad would be happy when he saw that. It had been a long night, interesting at times for sure...strangely quiet at others, and with good reason perhaps. Bella seemed to be a bit melancholy as we said goodnight to everyone, promising that we'd do our level best to join them all again the following month.

And it was reasonably early yet too. Not yet midnight, though more than likely it would be by the time we got home again.

We started out in silence, but then Bella turned to me. "Why'd you say that anyway?" She asked.

"Because I meant it. That's why." And I also knew that we weren't really discussing my want or desire to actually pee on her every day for the rest of my life either. It went deeper than that. She knew it too.

"You know that's not possible."

I turned looking at her, trying to keep one eye on the road. "Anything's possible Bella, you taught me that. Hell, I'd probably still be a virgin if it weren't for you...now look at me."

She did, but then she said, "Papa would never be able to accept you," she said almost sadly.

"Then that's his problem. Not yours...or ours for that matter either."

"But it is David...it really is my problem. There's a lot more at stake here. My uncles and their families for one. I wish it were really as easy as that. But it isn't."

We drove the rest of the way home in silence after that, finally pulling up into the drive just short of midnight.

"I wonder," she said finally smiling again.

"About what?"

"If they're still going at it," she actually giggled acting like her old mischievous self again. "Come on David...let's go find out. Let's go around the back way and see if they are."

"And then what?" I asked, though I was strangely becoming aroused again at the thought of that.

"Then we watch...and we fuck...and we enjoy ourselves. For as long as we possibly can...while we can," she added, and then raced off into the darkness of the night. I stood there watching her go until she actually had disappeared, and then I slowly made my way around the side of the house with every intention of fucking her silly when I found her.

To be continued...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,472 Followers
12