Tiny House Nation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chanile gasped with pleasure as his lips sucked hard while his thumb and finger rolled the other nipple between them. "Ohhh!" she moaned softly as he took as much of her breast in his mouth as he could and sucked hard while pinching the other with his fingers. He switched sides and Chanile gasped as the nipple play got intense. "My boobs are so sensitive," she moaned as he continued doing what she loved. "I can cum just from having them played with," she told him as he rolled, pinched, and sucked.

Chanile was telling the truth. As he squeezed the entire areola with his hand and did the same with his mouth to the other side, her back arched and she pulled his head against her breast as she cried out, "Oh...sshit!! Oooo...that feels SO good!"

Knowing her nipples were now overly sensitive, he raised up to kiss her as his hand gently slid between her leg. Chanile gladly opened them wider for him and as his middle finger stroked her clit for the first time she hissed loudly saying, "Oh...my God! That feels so nice!"

He slid it inside her and used his thumb on her clit as he offered her his tongue during a very deep kiss. "That feels so good, Troy," he said as he worked his finger in and out of her very wet pussy.

He slid between her legs and she laid them over his shoulder as they worked to find enough room to make things happen. He slid his tongue inside her soft, wide lips and immediately found the large, soft bump at the top of her slit. As he gently lapped it, Chanile's body tensed again, her back arching high and crying out, "Yes!! God, yes!!" as she came a second time.

Troy again offered a finger and then two. Chanile purred with delight as he worked them deep inside her while continuing to use his tongue on her butter bean. She reached behind his head and pulled him in closer saying, "Mmmm. That feels sooo good!"

He was relentless keeping up the pace with his fingers and his tongue until she came a third time even harder than the first two. "Oh, my God!" she cried out. "You are so amazing! I've never cum three times before in my life!"

Chanile wanted a fourth, but she wasn't selfish and she wanted to spread the love around. They managed to change places in the confined space and moments later she was again holding him in her hand only this time he was no longer flaccid but fully erect. She licked from the base of his cock all the way to the tip pressing him flat against his stomach. He was big enough to almost reach his belly button and he was also deliciously thick. "Talk about beautiful," she said using his words as she lowered her mouth onto his shaft.

"Oh...ssshit!" he moaned as she sucked on the head swirling her tongue around it several times before taking him deep. Troy grabbed a pillow so he could watch his beautiful lover pleasuring him. He'd had his share of girlfriends and many of them very attractive women, but he'd never been with anyone as beautiful as Chanile. He didn't want to miss one second of seeing her taking his cock in her mouth as she looked up at him with those gorgeous brown eyes. She slowly took him all the way down and slowly came all the way back up paying careful attention to the glans each time swirling her tongue around it and using her soft lips to drive him crazy. She repeated this amazing thing she was doing until he couldn't take one more repetition.

"I want you so bad!" he told her as he lifted her head off of his rock-hard cock.

He reached for his pants to find the condom he kept in his wallet but Chanile was already on top of him. She was just able to raise up high enough to grab his cock and line it up with her pussy before slowly lowering herself down on it.

"Oh...ssshit!" she cried out. "Oooo, that's...really big," she moaned wincing slightly as he expanded her fully. Once he was deep inside her, she was ready for him and began slowly raising up then slowly lowering herself back down while grinding hard against him before raising up again. She was able to hit her 'boy in the boat' each time and was getting very near another orgasm when he suddenly flipped her over and took her hard.

"Mmmm...yes!" she cried out as he began pounding her pussy. "Just like that, baby!" she moaned as he drilled her. The tiny little trailer was filled with the sounds of sex as his balls slammed against her soft, round ass over and over again.

"Oh...fffuck!" she gasped. "I'm gonna cum again! Oh...fffuck!!" she screamed as he felt her arch again. This time he filled her pussy with cum as he released everything he had while continuing to pound her hard. He held himself all the way inside her as she drained the last of the cum from his balls before collapsing on top of her.

Chanile giggled as she thought about how good she'd always thought Daekwon was not knowing better even existed. "What's so funny?" he panted.

"Nothing is funny," she said as she put her arms around him. "Everything is just so...perfect!"

They made love again a few minutes later and again the next morning. They'd have done so again in the shower had it not been so impossibly small.

After breakfast, Chanile said, "I hope you don't mind me asking, but I need to finally go shopping today. I know guys don't much care for it, but..."

"I'll be happy to go with you," he told her.

"Are you sure? I mean, you don't have to spend all of your time with me."

He pulled her close and said, "But I want to spend all of my time with you."

She smiled and using the same phrase again told him, "Well, there's one more thing we have in common then." She kissed him and said she just needed to get dressed and do her hair and makeup.

Troy sat there waiting when he realized this was the first time he didn't feel put out waiting on a woman to get ready. In the past, he just wanted to show up, find his date ready to go, then head home after they had sex. But not with Chanile. He quickly shook off the feeling when, for the briefest of moments, he thought he might even be in love with her. He had no intention of mentioning it however, because she was way too smart to fall in love with a guy who never even went to college.

As she blow dried her hair, Chanile was thinking how right it felt having Troy sitting there waiting for her. She knew they'd really just met, but for the first time in her life she had the feeling that she might be falling in love with someone. She brushed out her hair, put on some mascara and lip gloss and told herself to give it a rest knowing if she were to voice her feelings she'd come across as one of those crazy chicks who wanted to marry a guy the first time they had sex. She'd end up scaring him off and for now at least, that was the last thing she wanted.

The happy new couple spent the rest of the afternoon knocking around various stores and even a mall as Chanile added a few dresses and some new shoes and a bag or two to her wardrobe. They had dinner together and made love again that evening and made plans to see another as often as possible the following week back at work.

As Chanile worked to finish up the plans for the apartment complex, her relationship with Troy grew stronger as did her unspoken love. The city and county both approved the project and she turned the reigns over to Troy whose crew would build it. She tried to get out to the site as often as possible but after the Bennetts advertised having an in-house architect, Chanile soon had several new homes to design and a possible new commercial building in the works.

The only thing that troubled her was the way Troy began making excuses to avoid spending time with her. The first time or two she shrugged it off but when it happened a third time, she asked them if they were okay. "Sure. Everything's fine," he'd told her.

"Then why is it you keep finding reasons to not to spend time together?" She didn't want to sound needy or clingy, but she'd fallen in love with him and a part of her was dying to hear him say it first. Each time he found a reason to cancel a date or just not come over, a part of her died inside and along with it, a bit of the love she felt was dimming.

"Troy, when two people feel the way we do about each other, they don't look for ways to keep from seeing each other. They find ways. They make time." As much as she hated doing it, she was unable to keep it from happening. Tears began falling and they kept falling even when he held her and told her she had nothing to worry about.

"Then why am I so worried?" she asked with her head buried in his neck.

"I just need a little more time," he said.

"A little more time? Time for what? I want us to be together...now and..." More than anything she wanted to say 'for the rest of our lives.' When it came to love she wasn't the strong, proud, independent woman she thought she was. She needed him to ask. She needed him to tell her, "I love you." She'd thought about saying it first a hundred times, but Troy had said twice before that people show their love. Saying something like 'I love you' was great, but if you really loved the other person, you showed them. So she did her best to show him every day and lately, all she got in return was excuses.

He pulled back and put his hands on her shoulders and said, "Do you trust me?"

She was still crying and hurting badly but she nodded and said, "Yes. Yes, I trust you. I just want us to..."

"Then please, please give me a few more days, okay? I'm working 10-12 hours a day on site and..." He held her close and said, "Just a few more days. Please?"

She nodded again into his shoulder but couldn't speak. She felt hollow and empty and she wanted things to be the way they'd been until this excuse thing started.

"Can you at least stay tonight?" she managed to say.

He stroked her hair and said, "I can't. I have some things I have to take care of. I'm sorry."

Chanile's tears turned to sobs and through them she choked out the words, "If there's someone else, will you please just tell me?"

He pulled back again and said, "What? Someone else? No! There's no one else. I promise. Chanile, I just need a couple more days. Can you give me two more days?"

Her face was distorted from the toll the heavy emotions were taking on her. She wanted to trust him, but was she being played for a fool? He was so good looking and girls flirted with him all the time. She knew she should be more confident as she also got flirted with quite regularly, but she knew she'd never flirt back. Now, she could only hope he wasn't doing more than just flirting back.

"Okay," she said as she slowly slid her arms back around him.

Troy wanted to tell her but he couldn't. He could only hope she'd trust him and that in the end it would all be worth it.

"Thank you. I'll call you tomorrow, okay?"

Chanile nodded and tried to wipe away her tears but she was going to need a sink and running water to clean up this mess. She watched him leave and felt sick to her stomach. It was all she could do not to follow him and find out if he was telling her the truth, but her rational mind won out knowing she had to trust him. If he was cheating on her, she'd find out. If he wasn't she'd feel like a fool and possibly destroy his trust in her.

She slept fitfully and alone the next two nights. Saturday morning he called her and said, "I finally have everything wrapped up. I'd like to take you somewhere special tonight." There was silence for a few seconds. "Chanile? Can you hear me?"

After nearly two weeks of feeling these kinds of negative feelings and fearing the worst, she was at a kind of tipping point and wasn't sure she wanted to say 'yes.'

"Chanile? Honey? Are you there?"

She'd never heard him call her anything but her name before and she wasn't sure she'd heard it but her heart began to beat again. "Yes. I'm here, Troy."

"I'd like to take you somewhere special tonight. I've been so busy lately and I want to make it up to you."

"Okay," she said quietly almost unable to speak. "That sounds...nice."

"Great!" he said enthusiastically. "I'll pick you up at five o'clock."

That was very early for dinner but she didn't feel like arguing. "Okay. Five o'clock. Should I wear a dress?"

"Whatever," he said nonchalantly. "I guess that would be fine."

Her heart slowed again and that sick feeling returned. "Oh, okay. So...whatever then."

She didn't wait for him to answer. She hung up and just sat there staring into the wall of the trailer. She spent most of the day curled up in a ball wondering if the proverbial other shoe was going to drop. Nice dinner, big setup. All to soften the blow. At four she finally forced herself to get in the shower and she was ready a couple of minutes before five. But she didn't wear a dress. She wore a pair of jeans and knit top and didn't even bother to put on any makeup. Why do that when she'd most likely end up crying and ruining it all anyway?

She heard him drive up, shut off the truck, and watched him bound up the steps carrying a bouquet of red roses. Suddenly her mood lifted slightly and she jumped up to open the door just as he was opening it from the outside.

He stood there with that boyish grin of his and said, "My first peace offering to make up for being AWOL so many times lately." He handed them to her and he saw her eyes well up with tears again.

"Hey, what's wrong? I'm apologizing. I'm trying to make things right."

"They're beautiful," she said looking for something to put them in.

"Come on, I have something I need to show you," he said excitedly.

"I need to put these in some water first," she said without looking at him.

He walked over to her and set the flowers down. He turned her around and said, "The flowers can wait. This can't."

He grabbed her arm and said, "Come on. Let's go!"

"Troy, I need my purse," she said trying to slow him down.

He grabbed it for her and opened the door and said, "I've got your purse. Let's go."

As he put in the truck she said, "What's going on? Why are you acting so strange?"

"No more questions," he said as he fired up the engine.

"Excuse me?" she said. "You've put me off at least six times in the last two weeks. How dare you tell me I can't even ask you a question!"

"Give me ten minutes, okay? Then I'll answer any question you have." He looked over at her and said, "You look beautiful, by the way."

"I'm not even wearing any makeup. I look dead," she replied but she was at least happy to hear him essentially say it didn't matter.

"Then you're the most beautiful zombie I've ever seen," he said playfully. Chanile even laughed.

They drove in silence for a couple more minutes when she said, "May I at least ask where you're taking me?"

"No, you may not," he said matter of factly but not rudely. "Two more minutes and we'll be there."

She saw him turn toward his workshop and said, "You're taking me to your shop on Saturday evening?"

"Uh-huh," he replied as he got close. He looked over at her and said, "Close your eyes."

"What? Why should I close my eyes? I've seen your shop a hundred times."

"Please?" he asked flashing that smile at her.

She tilted her head and cut her eyes at him and heaved a sigh. "Okay, fine." She put her hands over her eyes and said, "They're closed. Are you satisfied?"

He pulled into the parking lot and stopped the truck. "Keep 'em closed!" he said as he ran around to open her door. He opened it and offered her a hand as he said, "No peeking."

She had her eyes shut tight as she slid out of the seat and into his arms. He saw her start to open one eye and said, "Uh-uh! Don't you dare."

He took her hand and led her about twenty paces then stopped her. He went behind her and put his hands over her eyes and said, "Remember when I said people who love someone prove it by showing them?"

"Yes, of course I remember," she said. "But what does any of this have to do with love?"

"Everything," he whispered in her ear. "Are your eyes still closed?" he asked her.

"Yes," she told him.

"Before you open them, I want to tell you something." He closed the space between them and put his arms around her. "Chanile? Since I met you my life hasn't been the same and I knew it never would again. That's because you're the most wonderful, amazing, beautiful woman I've ever known." He put his mouth right next to her ear and said, "I've been unavailable to spend time with you because I wanted to show you how much I love you."

"You still love me?" she said, her voice trembling with emotion.

"More than anything," he said. "And I wanted to show you how much I love you by giving you this." He moved his hands and said, "Okay. Open your eyes."

There was a moment of stunned silence before he heard her say, "Oh...my...gosh. TROY! Is this my..."

"Your tiny house? Yes, it is," he told her.

Chanile squealed so loudly it startled him. She turned around and jumped into his arms. "This is where you've been?"

"It is," he said his smile so wide it was hurting his face. "I had one guy helping me and we'd work on it until two or three in the morning every night."

Tears began falling again and Troy said, "More tears? Don't you like it? Shouldn't you at least see it before you..."

"Stop talking and kiss me and tell me you love me again," she said smiling as broadly as he was.

"I love you, Chanile," he said as he kissed her.

"I love you, too! I love you SO much it hurts!" She kissed him back then got down and grabbed his hand. "I want to see my house! Can I? Please???"

He reached into his pocket and handed her the keys and said, "Let's go take a look."

Chanile took the keys and Troy's hand and just stood there. "I love the siding! It's so much nicer than I expected."

"It's Hardie board."

"But that's really expensive. I couldn't even pay for all the materials even at builder-grade levels let alone something this nice. And speaking of money, how much do I owe you? I'll pay you back every dollar. I promise. But this looks nicer...and bigger than my plans."

"It is," he told her. "We added on the four feet like you wanted and I added another three feet to the width."

"Oh, my goodness! Troy! That's so far over my budget. How could you do that without asking me first?"

"Do you like it?" was his reply.

"Of course I like it. I love it! But I can't afford all this extra stuff."

He didn't address her concerns. He just pulled toward the door and said, "Let's check out the inside. Come on!"

Chanile opened the door to HER new home and the moment the door opened her eyes opened wide in disbelief. "Oh...my...goodness. This is insane!"

The first thing she saw was hardwood on the floor until it met tile in the kitchen which extended into a full shower and a tiny laundry room with a stacked washer & dryer. There was a small quartz countertop with a gorgeous backsplash and an apron sink with a very nice country faucet in the kitchen. The walls weren't done in cheap panel but had been drywalled and painted a soft beige with milk chocolate trim. Troy's thought was it was a kind of metaphor of himself and Chanile

"So?" he said.

Chanile was speechless. "So...I absolutely love it!" She walked it from one end to the other checking out every design detail and innovation then said, "I'll be paying this off for three more years, but it's just...gorgeous!" She turned to him and said, "Oh, Troy. It's so beautiful. Thank you. Thank you so much! But it's also so...expensive. I don't know how I'll pay for all of this."

"Well, I have a couple of surprises. First the Bennetts paid for all of the upgrades as a kind of thank you for all of the new business you've brought in."

"They did what?" she said not sure she heard him correctly.

"You're family, Chanile and family takes care of its own."

"That's incredible," she said still not able to take it all in. "But you said 'surprises'—plural. Don't tell me there's more."