Tisha's Chocolate Pie Pt. 02

Story Info
Hank the Hunk enjoys more of Tisha's tasty pie.
1.3k words
4
1.5k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 02/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next Friday Hank the Hunk showed up ready to work. But I was ready to fuck. Hank trimmed the bushes and I waved. "Hey studly, I got a furry black bush you can trim."

He just laughed. So I ran out. "Hank, it's blazing hot. Let's take a quick dip in the pool."

"But Ms. Tisha, I didn't bring no swimsuit."

"Silly, ain't you already seen me naked? We don't need no suit. We'll skinny dip."

"Okay sure, ma'am." He followed me to the pool and we both jumped in. Hank started swimming laps.

"Stop that! Be a good boy and feel me up. Tisha's kitty needs attention." I moved Hank's hands to my tits and twat. "Squeeze my boobs. Finger my burning pussy."

We tongue kissed as his horny hands fondled me and fingered my holes. I jumped when Hank's finger slipped into my asshole. Then his eager mouth sucked my nipples so hard I thought they'd pop off.

"Tisha, you're so fucking hot... I want to bang you right here in the pool. Please Mamacita!"

"I ain't your mama. But you can bang me all you want." I was tickled pink to hear a boy begging for my pussy. It felt like the old days. Then, like magic Hank's pole popped straight up.

Bursting with the urge to screw, Hank shoved his rigid pole into my belly button. I laughed. "Wrong hole! Here, let me lube up that prick."

I gave his cock a quick suck, deepthroating it like a pro. I did my special trick, sucking both his balls into my mouth. My tongue lolled around the hairy orbs, slathering them in saliva. Then I lay back spread my thighs wide, opening my dark cunt-lips and pink hole.

"C'mon boner boy. My kitty doesn't bite...much."

The horny stud pressed his fat knob to my furry hole and pushed in slowly, inch by inch. I felt his thick prick stretching my pussy walls.

"Ungh...Hank you're even bigger than my ex. My Lord, it feels good to be stuffed with man-meat." Rearing back he fucked faster. I watched his glistening shaft pumping in and out of my aching cunt.

"Fuck me white boy! Hump me like you hate me!" Grabbing his ass I pulled down hard. Hank got the Idea. With solid strokes he shoved his cock deeper, ripping through my pink folds.

"Oh yes." I giggled wickedly as he pounded my cunt. This eighteen-year-old stud was old enough to be my son... and yet here he was, between my legs, screwing my hairy hole... Sinfully delicious.

I felt like a Black girl with a white boy-toy. My fat tits pressed against his muscular chest as my hips lifted up, cleaving my burning cunt onto his boner. Hank pulled back and plunged deeper.

"Yes," I hissed. "That's it Hank the Hunk... FUCK ME!!!"

His fuck-strokes grew faster. My legs waved in the air with the thrill of naughty screwing. "Good God--I need it hard! Screw me harder boy!" Hank's cock plunged so deep it hit bottom.

A surge of ecstasy ripped through my impaled cunt. "Holy Shit!" I gasped for air, feeling my pussy spasm around his shaft... Soon my convulsing cunt drove Hank the Hunk over the edge. His prick throbbed and jerked, shooting jism deep into my fuck tunnel.

My nails gripped his back as our black and white bodies merged, twisting together in waves of orgasmic joy. After a minute Hank pulled out, blushing like a schoolboy.

"That was super awesome ma'am!" I laughed, feeling his warm sperm leak from my pussy crack. Hank sucked my nipples as we cuddled in the steamy afterglow of sex.

"Wow boner boy, you could teach my ex a few things about fucking."

He laughed. "Ms. Tisha can we go into the spa now?"

"Sure Studly. We kissed in the warm water and Hank stared at me, licking his lips. The young stud kneaded my boobs like they were made out of rubber. I sat on the spa edge. "Hank honey, you want a tasty piece of pie?"

Hank looked at my pussy and paused. "C'mon dog, it ain't going to lick itself!" I pushed his head down to pie-town. His mouth smashed into my mound, lapping at my cunt.

"Lick higher boy. Eat my muffin! Tickle my nubbin!" His tongue moved under my fleshy hood. "Yes--that's it--Jus' like that!" The guy lapped like a hungry dog as my hips did the pussy-licking squirm.

"You like that Tisha?"

"Hell Yess!" I gasped. "Keep going. LICK ME--SUCK ME--EAT ME!" The young man licked eagerly. Soon I felt that familiar burning in my belly. "Keep licking--DON'T STOP!"

My strong thighs gripped Hank's head as he lapped...loving every tongue stroke. I rubbed my chubby boobs, tugging my hard nipples as tremors of lust rippled through my body.

"Oh Lordy!" I hissed, spreading my legs wider. Hank sucked my clitty against his teeth, coiling the spring in my cunt. The tension coiled tighter...tighter... tighter...

"YESS!" A powerful orgasm tore through my body. "Ohh YESS!" I screamed so hard the windows rattled. Hank sucked my cunt, as my juices surged into his hungry mouth.

After the last quiver of climax, I looked down at the white face between my legs. "Boy, my strong thighs could crush your head like a walnut."

Hank laughed, wiping pussy juice from his lips. "Tisha did you cum?"

"What'cha think dummy? I gushed like a fountain in your face!" Just then Hank's young prick popped straight up. "Guy you get a boner like every two minutes. This time I'll get on top. I'm gonna ride you like a bronco."

"Buckle-up Buttercup!" I straddled Hank, rubbing his long shaft along my silky pubes and juicy slit. Mounting his pole, I buried it inside my pink coochie and humped up and down in the splashing water.

The stud groaned. "Oh Tisha...Oh fuck.." Hank sucked my nips while I ground my pulsing clit against his shaft. He gripped my ass and thrust up.

"Young man, you feel so good Inside my fuck-hole. My hips rotated, screwing his shaft around my sugar-spot. My tits flew up as another orgasm zipped up my spine. Panting hard, I looked up at Hank. "Oh Lordy... that was fuckin' good!"

We kissed and Hank pulled away. "Now Ms. Tisha, bend over." Before I could answer, he bent me over...belly down, bootie up.

"Wait a minute! What's gotten into you? You're horny as a rhino."

Hank laughed and leaned over me doggy-style. "Tisha didn't your husband ever order you to bend over?"

"Hell yes, all the damn time. Hubby loved to sodomize my... Ohmygod!" I gritted my teeth. Hank touched his fat knob to my anus...and thrust in savagely. "Ouch, Hank it hurts!" My asshole quivered, stretching around his thick knob.

Hank slapped my ass as his cock took over, riding and reaming my butt. He laughed, "Buckle-up Buttercup!" Grabbing my flapping boobs, his fat dick skewered my asshole. The boy fingered my pussy at the same time.

After a few fuck-strokes I got into it, humping back against his cock.

"Fuck me Hank! SCREW MY BLACK ASS!" The guy pumped vigorously, and I felt every inch of his cock-meat. "Give it to me!" His rigid erection pounded the depths of my anal canal.

"Ohh TISHA!!" Hank grabbed my tits and spewed up my asshole. Impaled on his spear, I could only lay there and take it like a lady. Bursts of hot cum flooded into my bowels and dripped into the water.

Reaching back, I tenderly touched my gaping anus. "Hell, I could fit a beer in there! You reamed me out more than ever." I kissed his lips. "Wash off your prick and I'll give a good-bye blowjob."

Hank laughed. "How 'bout if I stayed here instead? Stayed with you Ms. Tisha. You could use a strong man to fix things, and fuck things."

"Hell yes honey. And you can have all the chocolate pie you want!" Climbing naked out the spa I walked toward the house, wiggling my plump ass. "Follow my bouncing bootie white boy. Let's hurry to my warm bed and see what pops up."

"Yes ma'am!"