Titans Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Talia's hands weren't idle, softly stroking the exposed part of his shaft and lightly running her nails across his ball sack. When she felt it start to tighten, she stopped moving, staring at her lover until he lifted his head to meet her eyes. She winked at him, then lowered her head again. This time, when he ran into her throat, she kept going. He groaned softly as his cock was forced into her throat, until her nose pressed into his pubis. She swallowed, and the rippling feeling travelling down his shaft set him off. The first pulse of cum went straight down her neck and she moaned in pleasure, which in turn drew a louder moan from Alex. She withdrew, her hand resuming its position and pumped him as she held his head in her mouth. When he had nearly finished, she took him out of her mouth and kissed the tip; the last couple of strands splashed over her cheek and ran down to her chin.

Alex looked down at the gorgeous elf in front of him with unadulterated lust in his eyes. She blushed and her ears fluttered under his attention. She turned her head away and smiled shyly as a long finger scooped the cum on her face into the corner of her mouth, where she swallowed it audibly. He extended a hand and pulled her into a tight hug.

"There is no way," he said, squeezing her, "There is no way I was ever good enough in a previous life to deserve you. I'd say I must have been a saint, but I'm having some pretty unsaintly thoughts right now."

She giggled, and the two of them made their way over to the bed. They curled up naked together, and he made some of those thoughts reality.