Tits Are Made For Sucking Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll keep you topped off, Mom," I teased.

"Naughty!" The look on her face was priceless as she reached out to tug one of my nipples, then she patted my shoulder. "And I wouldn't have it any other way." She glanced at the wall clock. "Oh, Jesus! We have to get going!"

I showered off in record time. When I returned to the kitchen, fully dressed and carrying a small duffel bag with a change of clothes for the sleepover, Mom was on the phone, getting ready to bolt out the door.

"Yes, I'll be a little late this morning," she spoke into the mouthpiece. "I'm sorry. Flat tire. Thank goodness it was still in the garage." She placed the handset back in its cradle.

"I already called the school and told them you'd be late." She adjusted her dress, then primped her hair one more time. "I don't want you getting into an accident rushing to school."

"Thanks, Mom." I kissed her one more time, inhaling her perfume and hairspray.

"Guess I'll see you Saturday, or whenever?" Her voice sounded a bit sad.

"I'll see how it goes, Mom. Honestly, I'd like to spend the weekend with you, but I promised Mike." It was true, at that moment, I had the choice between a weekend of sex with my mother, or fooling around with Mike, and maybe his mom. What incredible choices to have, I thought. Still, Mom had my heart.

"We have plenty of time, my love." She hugged me. "Now I gotta go!"

In a flash, she disappeared out the door. By the time I got to the garage and straddled my Schwinn, her gold Nova had vanished, although I could still hear the rumbling of its V-8 motor as she gunned toward Mitchell Boulevard.

I fought to concentrate during all of my classes, but remembered what Mom had told me. I had to maintain good grades, which would get me that scholarship, which would get me into college. During math class, Mrs. Nelson's tits looked like strangers to me, which helped me focus on that day's lesson.

Mike and I exchanged glances between classes, and he managed to smile that shit-eating grin, hinting at what lie ahead at his house that evening.

I pretty much slammed my textbook shut when the final bell sounded, making a few kids turn their heads to see what was up. I wanted to run to my bike and zoom to Mike's house, but I paced myself. I knew Mike got out earlier than me, and would most likely be waiting for me at his house.

Take it slow. Take it easy. I muttered to myself as I walked calmly to the bike rack. There's plenty of time. Don't get greedy. My cock was having no part of this plan, and I had to adjust it before straddling the Schwinn's red-and-white vinyl seat.

With care, I thoughtfully pedaled across town, trying to calm myself. The anticipation and mystery were making me crazy, but I managed to get things together by the time I arrived at Mike's. Again, I parked my bike in the back yard, but returned to the front of the house. I might as well enter through the front door, for a change!

With my duffel bag slung over my shoulder, I pressed the small, plastic button on the doorframe. A ding-dong sounded from within, then I heard the creaking of floorboards and the front door opened. Mike's mother loomed in the doorway.

"Hi, Mrs. Arden," I said as she pushed the screen door aside, then I did a doubletake. She was wearing a blue, terrycloth robe, one that looked very similar to my mother's, but a different color. As her arm stretched out to open the door, the robe fell open, revealing an almost-nothing nightie underneath.

The nightie's sheer fabric ended at the tops of her full, luscious thighs, and the snug, upper portion of her garment did almost nothing to disguise her swollen breasts, capped with areolas the size of my palm, with erect, thumb-sized nipples.

"Come on in, honey." Mrs. Arden's breasts swayed with each movement. As I stepped over the threshold into the low light of the living room, I noticed Mike watching TV in nothing but his shorts. There was no hiding his full erection as it strained against the white fabric.

"Dinner's almost ready." Mrs. Arden gave me a hug, pressing my face between her breasts, holding me for a few seconds longer than usual. The scent of her perfume comingled with the slight musk from a day's work greeted my nostrils, reminding me of my own mother.

"Neil! Come on in!" My best friend shouted. I walked beside Mrs. Arden through the living room until we reached the television.

"Why don't you two watch TV until dinner's done?" She said. "I need to get back in the kitchen."

"Yes, ma'am," we both replied as she walked away, her big, round ass swaying like a majestic pendulum. Mike looked at me, still smiling.

"Hey, lover," he smirked. "Why don't you get comfortable and join me?"

I smiled at him, shaking my head in disbelief.

"As you may have noticed, we're very casual around here." He rubbed his erection though his shorts.

"You don't say," I replied as I tossed my duffel bag beside the sofa. Quivering with arousal and anticipation, I slipped my belt from around my waist, unbuttoning my jeans. I fought to keep cool, to keep from looking like a horny slut that just wanted some action.

The sight of my zipper opening elicited a nod of approval. Mike echoed what his mother said to me the day before.

"We'll have fun."

More to come...