Tits for Tats Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kevin."

His eyes popped open.

"Good morning, Sis," he said.

I smiled

"Good morning, brother."

He brushed blonde hair back out my eyes. "Want to tell me about it?" he asked.

I shook my head no. "It was just a bad dream. I get them from time to time. I blacked both of Alex's eyes one time waking up from one."

"Alex?"

Did I imagine the jealousy in his tone as he asked?

"You remember her. Alexandra. My year at school. Short hair, which she was constantly changing the color of."

He gave a nod, looking relieved. Reading his face, I could see a question starting to form, but he didn't ask it.

"What?" I asked.

Again, I could see him about to ask me something, but then he shook his head. He reached over to the side of the bed and picked up the jar of numbing cream.

"You can't use this on your tattoo, I'm afraid. I meant to grab you something at the shop last night, but it slipped my mind. When you drop me, off don't leave. I'll run in and get you something that will help the itching and not pull out the color."

As he mentioned it that's when I noticed it. I suddenly had an almost overpowering desire to scratch. Then, when I sat up, he got up so slowly. I could tell his legs must be asleep by the way he was moving. As he walked away I felt a bit of panic hit me.

"Kevin!"

He turned and looked back at me startled. I took a deep breath, steeling my nerves.

"I want you to do something for me," I said, softly.

"Okay."

I chuckled. "Don't agree to do something for a woman without knowing what it is," I told him smiling.

He grinned then shrugged. "I figure ... you ... won't ask for anything I wouldn't be willing to do."

I inwardly shuddered at the trust that implies. I swallowed a lump in my throat.

"Move in here." I patted the bed beside me gently. "Sleep here next to me. Keep away the bad dreams."

He looked at me without speaking for several seconds then hesitantly nodded. "Sure."

** ** ** ** ** ** **

"My lord girl, you look like you been in a car wreck." Madison looked me over concerned.

I smiled, too tired and in pain to even nod.

"Kev, gave me a tattoo. I'm in a bit of pain. Had a nightmare last night, and to top it all ... I started."

She looked at me sympathetically.

"So where's the tattoo?" I heard from behind me. Looking over my shoulder, I saw my boss. Troy was looking me up and down looking at the exposed skin.

I pulled up the side of my shirt. My whole side shined from the cream Kevin gave me this morning. I knew without looking that I was bright red all down that side.

"Wow," said Madison. She moved to touch me. I swear I jumped three feet to get away from her fingers.

"No, no. No touching."

Troy chuckled. "Well, it's got a lot of healing to go, but from what I can see it looks incredible." He tilted his head a little. "Where does that thing end?"

"One end is in the valley, the other is on the mountain top," I told him grinning.

He shook his head chuckling. Madison looked at me as he walked away.

"So how is it going with you and Kevin?" she asked me quietly.

"It's a little weird. I keep getting bad memories cropping up. I guess I would be doing that with any man, though." I shrugged then flinched. Must stop doing that till I'm healed.

"I --" Madison stopped and looked a little embarrassed. "I asked a few people. People you don't know, for their opinion. I was trying to get my head around the idea and thought it might help. The opinion of most hasn't been good. They said every time they had heard about a brother and sister together it hasn't ended well."

I nodded slowly. "We don't have any family. It's just him and me." I told her softly. "No matter what ... we will always be close."

She huffed.

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean you have to be flat on your back with him between your legs!" She shuddered. "My god, the idea alone could curdle milk. Gah! Men! Yuck!"

I watched her walk away to the stage and d as I saw her flirting with the guys by the stage. I seriously wonder about her sometimes. In just a few minutes she was smiling, dancing, and stripped down to her G-string. It equally soon looked like a grass skirt from all the bills hanging off it.

** ** ** ** ** ** **

It was late in my shift and my replacement wasn't there yet. I hoped he gets here soon my feet were killing me. I looked up hearing money rustle in my tip jar.

I saw Ink waving a twenty in the bowl. He grinned at me and let it drop.

"Captain Morgan shots, if you please. Enough for two. And a beer for the kid." He dropped another twenty on the bar in front of me.

I saw the shop worker Mary behind him. Looking past her, I saw Kevin. My brother looked at the girl on the stage with wide eyes. Then Kevin looked around the rest of the club with ... wonder. He smiled at me over Mary's shoulder.

I saw it then.

Watching him watch a girl named Jessica do what she calls dancing -- reminds me more of a seizure, really -- but she was cute. And almost naked.

Kevin was only sixteen when...

Oh god, what have I done?

I poured the shots for Ink and Mary by habit. Mary smiles at me as she takes hers. I watched them go to a table by the stage. Kevin stepped up to the bar.

"Hey, Sis. It was Ink's idea, I swear."

I nodded, still moving mechanically. My mind racing in a dozen directions. Grabbing a bottle of beer from the ice, I opened it and placed it before him. After the first sip, he turned and looked back at the stage. He watched Jessica finish up.

How could I have not known?

That he was still a virgin never even occurred to me. My god, I have invited a virgin to sleep next to me, after giving him a handjob, then telling him I won't have sex with him. Why the fuck don't I just heat up some hot irons and get a rack ready while I'm at it. Jesus, I'm a cock teasing bitch!

He leaned against the bar and sipped his beer and we watched, laughing, as Ink and Mary play with the next two dancers. They both tipped well all the while making comments that make the dancers laugh. Mary even got up and shook her tits at the second dancer, Gloria. In truth, she had the bigger and nicer looking chest. Gloria is too skinny and flat

Still lost in my confused thoughts, I glanced up from the tray of shots I was pouring when I heard Madison's music come on. As she took the stage I tapped Kevin on the arm. He turned to me.

"She's a friend of mine. Go tip her, tell her who you are." I held out a few bills from my tip jar, but he waved them off. Taking a second beer he headed toward the stage.

Madison watched him walk up and started to dance sexy for him for a minute. I saw him pull a money clip from his pocket and he pulled off a bill. She crouched down, hands on her knees, and spread her thighs. She wiggled when he tucked the bill into the front of her G-string. Then she looked over at me in surprise.

I nodded.

She looked back at him and closed her legs shaking a finger at him. The naughty boy. She started to dance again, slowly, talking to him the whole time. He shook his head. She reached up and caught the front clasp of her bra. For a few seconds, she held it open then closed it back. It was just a flash of the skin between her breasts, and then she asked something else.

I saw her mouth the words 'come on'.

Kevin slowly nodded.

Madison opened her top displaying her large breast with the pierced pink nipples. Ink gave a loud whoop! Mary an even louder whistle.

Kevin then reached behind his back and caught his shirt and stripped it off over his head. Under the house lights, that can make anyone look good, he looks like a tattooed god.

"Oh, my ... he is gorgeous."

I looked to Troy. He looked at Kevin with appreciative longing.

"Sorry, Troy. He doesn't swing that way," I told him grinning.

"Oh, really? Look."

I looked back and laughed seeing Ink trying to stuff a bill into Kevin's pants. Over the music, I could make out him telling Kevin to "Shake it, little boy." Both Madison and Mary were laughing. So were several others in the club are as well. Madison knelt down beside Mary and said something to her. Mary nodded then stood up quickly, running a bill up Madison's thigh. I watched the tattooed girl put her hand deep between my friend's thighs. Madison gives a wiggle then leaned down and kissed Mary.

Ink stopped harassing Kevin and watched. He grabbed up a chair from another table and pulled Kevin down into the one beside him to watch.

My eyes stayed on Kevin. Seeing him laughing and joking with his friends, I felt my heart soar to see him so happy.

"You poor girl."

I turned to look at Troy. He was looking at me with sad, knowing eyes.

"What do you mean?" I asked, sharply.

Troy smiled. "You know."

I watched my boss walk away towards the back. Then I looked back and saw Kevin watching me. With a naked woman on the stage, his eyes were on me.

Yeah, I know.

I'm in love with my brother.

** ** ** ** ** ** **

I awoke late in the night. I still have a bit of a buzz going when I slide out the bed, trying not to disturb Kevin. Looking back, I saw his eyes shining back at me.

"Bathroom," I told him softly.

His eyes closed slowly never leaving me till they did. The apartment was quiet, the neighbors asleep. I left off the light and made my way to the bathroom. The nightlight in there was enough to see by. Sitting down on the toilet, reaching between my lips, I caught the string and pulled the bloody sodden mess out of me with a shudder.

As I peed I found my thoughts a long way off. Back to the only time my Mom ever stood up to my father. He had come into my room to whip me for leaving blood on the toilet seat. He had swung only a few times when she walked by and asked what I was being disciplined for. When he told her she stepped into the room and caught the belt.

It was one of the few good memories I have of my Mother.

When I finished, I get cleaned up and another vampire tea bag inserted. I head back to my room but stopped at the door.

The smell of a man, masculine and spicy from his deodorant hangs in the air. It was so out of place it stopped me from entering my own bedroom. I saw Kevin in the dark. I've noticed he sleeps on his back for the most part, but I had yet to hear a snore from him. As I stepped into the room my brother's eyes popped open.

The faint light from the street lamp outside made his eyes shine in the dark. I was again reminded of a wolf. He watched me as I crossed the room, slid into bed, and curled up next to him. His arm moved, surrounded me, and held me protectively. Then those wonderful wolf eyes closed.

"I love you, Kevin," I said in a whisper. I didn't expect him to hear, but he did.

"I love you too, Sara."

I leaned my head onto his chest. His chest hair tickled my nose as my face came to rest on the shadowy bands of tattooing that wrap across his side. Close to my nose, they play shadow games with the lighter skin. I listened to his heart beating under my ear as his hand came to rest in my hair. Memories of my time with Sam and similar nights came to mind. The hormones that he took had given him sparse chest hair. It had clung around his nipples in a faint shadowing of hair. One of the few giveaways that he hadn't been born a man, those nipples.

In his sleep Kevin moved his hand in my hair, almost petting me.

Smiling, I remembered when Sam would play at being masculine and force my head down onto his 'cock'. The surgically made organ, an extension of the skin on his lower abdomen really, never got hard of course. No matter how long I would suck at it. He had to pump up small, surgically-implanted, inflating tubes inside his cock when he wanted to make it do that.

As I drifted back to sleep, my mind wandered to the perverted idea of what Kevin's cock might be like in my mouth.

** ** ** ** ** ** **

My right arm asleep under me might have had something to do with me waking up. A glance at the clock showed me it was twenty to six. I knew that Kevin would be waking up in exactly twenty minutes. He might go back to sleep, but he would awaken.

I looked down his stomach, one of the few non-tattooed places on his upper body. My breath caught seeing the prominent rise in his sweat pants. Sitting up a little, I looked at his face. He breathed slow and evenly for a second of so more, but then his eyes snap open focused on mine. It startled me for a second but then he smiled, and that brightness took away all my fear.

"What's got you awake before the crack of noon?" he asked, softly.

I chuckled.

"Someone pitching a tent a few feet from my head," I told him, teasingly.

He looked confused for a second then he followed my eyes and saw what I was talking about. He looked embarrassed then shrugged.

"Sorry, no control over that."

I saw the line. I knew it was there. I didn't even consider that I would ever cross it again. But then I looked down. Without even thinking about it, I slide my hand across his stomach, under the elastic of his sweat pants and onto his cock. He was rock hard and hot as fire in my hand.

"Sara?"

"Shush." I hissed through my teeth. I looked up at his face and smiled gently. "Do you trust me?" My brother nodded. "I may not be willing to have you inside me, but that doesn't mean I'll watch you suffer either."

Turning him loose, I rose up onto my knees beside him. I caught the sides of his sweat pants by his hips and pulled them out from under his butt. I lifted them up and over his cock. Fascinated, I look at him in the growing light from the window. A man's cock. A real man's cock. I felt a momentary bit of guilt to Sam for that thought. He had tried so hard to be what he wasn't born to be.

When I wrapped my fingers back around the base an inch still pokes out above my fingers. Plus the head above that inch. That sat dark, purple and round at the top. I looked past his cock to Kevin's muscular thighs.

"Why didn't you tattoo your legs?" I asked as I started to slowly move my hand.

He shifted a little.

"Ink got paroled. I could have done some of it but not all and I want it to have a consistent look." He was watching my face. I saw a shiver run through him.

"Feel good?" I asked, smiling. I knew it does. When he nodded I look down at my hand.

My fingers glided up him. The feeling of his cock was so strange to me that I didn't know what to do with it. Hated memories, which I had pushed into the past, I would not recall to teach me how to give a man pleasure. I decided to learn by trial and error.

A real "hands on" I thought to myself with an inner chuckle.

I dragged my nails across the underside and my brother shuddered in response. I squeezed the top just under the head. He groaned. I pulled the skin down too hard and he flinched. Slowly, I learn. I watched his face. I saw the lust there ... lust for me. "This time," I thought, "I am the one in control. I'm controlling a man's lust!"

The feeling of that was overpowering to me.

His chest was rising and falling in a near-breathless pant.

"Slow your breathing. Wouldn't want you passing out on me," I told him, smiling.

He chuckled. "I wouldn't want that either. This feels too good to want to miss out on."

I smiled at that. Absently, I ran my thumb over the head. The tip was shining with slick bubbles of desire.

Curiosity prompted me to do what I have never done except with Sam. Leaning in, I licked the tip of his cock. The taste was tart and sweet at the same time. I licked the head of him clean of this and then, taking the tip into my mouth, sucked lightly to try to get more.

"Oh, my god! Sara that feels--" He leans his head back into the pillows and moaned.

I let my teeth gently catch under the head as I licked the top. I felt my cheeks sink in under the pressure I was putting on him. I tried to take him deeper. I licked the underside as he slips farther into my mouth.

Opening my eyes, I looked down and saw his balls just inches from my face. The skin on them seemed to move by itself as he flexed his cock in my mouth. I reached down and cupped them in my hand. They felt hot and heavy. Moving my fingers, I cradled the two hard lumps moving in their sack of skin. They tensed up as I gave them a light squeeze.

I notice then that my mouth had kept up a near constant sucking and licking while I had been distracted. My throat felt more open so I tried something.

Opening my mouth and covering my teeth with my lips I slid down towards the base of him. The round head of his cock passed into the back of my mouth and brushed the top of my throat. Then I have to fight the panic I felt, the desire to gag, I pulled back a little. Determined to take him all in, I took a deep breath. Lungs full, I pushed down taking him further into my mouth. The head turned and moved down into my throat and again I had to fight the urge to gag as it started.

I pulled back up off him quickly when that feeling got the better of me.

Glancing up, I saw his eyes on me. I softly smiled. He was panting and I noticed then that he had been moaning almost nonstop the whole time.

"Are you close?" I asked softly. I licked the head.

"Very," he said in a breathy whisper.

"I've never had a man cum in my mouth before. I make no promises of being able to swallow." I told him not believing what I was hearing myself say that. "Cum for me little brother."

Leaning in, I took him all the way back inside. The hot feel of him in my mouth. Like filling your mouth with too big a piece of steak, unable to chew it small but not sure what else to do. Afraid that if you swallow it the size it will you'll choke to death. All of these thoughts ran through my mind as I sucked hard on him. I licked the underside of his cock from the head to the base as I slid up and down him. I allowed my teeth to scrape the top and bottom, he was not complaining about it and it made it easier on my mouth.

I was just starting to wonder if my jaw was going to ache like this all the time when I heard him suck in air.

"OH, Sara! Oh my god. Sara yes!"

I pulled up just as I felt the size of him expand a little. It was like a pulse of thickening, and then I was struggling with a slick wad of warm liquid on my tongue. Then a second hit the back of my mouth and ran down towards the back of my throat. Then there was another and another.

The taste overwhelmed me then. The feeling that I had mixed raw egg yolk with bleach and salt and taken spoonfuls of it almost makes me gag. I pulled up off him just as the last spurt shot out. It hit my lips and chin and the smell overpowered the taste. Rolling over the side of the bed, I grabbed up a piece of discarded clothing and spit the viscous stuff out. I wiped my chin clean.

Shuddering, I looked back at him. He was watching me with concern. I held up a hand not trusting myself to talk. Getting up, I went to the kitchen and grab out a soda. Half of the bubble drink washed my mouth clean before I did no longer tasted his cum. I grabbed Kevin a soda and headed back to the bedroom.

My brother sitting where I had left him with a mixture of looks on his face. I noticed he had covered his cock back up. I handed him his soda as I sat down on the bed beside him. I took another sip of mine as the salt bleach tasted started to return.

"I'm sorry, Sar ----" he tried to say but I waved him off.

"Don't be. Just wasn't what I was expecting it to taste like. You like kind of ooze a little when you're hard. That was sweet. When you came I was expecting it to taste like that." I shook my head and I took another sip. "I probably should have tasted it before I let you fully cum in my mouth." I gave a shrug.

Finishing my soda, I was tempted to either steal the rest of his or go get me another.

"Sara?"

I looked up into his lovely eyes. I smiled to take away the last of the worry from him.