TJ Comes Home Ch. 01

Story Info
A marine comes home a bit early from Iraq.
3k words
4.42
120.8k
47
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/25/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ttouchth
ttouchth
65 Followers

My first story. Here goes.

________________________

Finally. After 18 months in Iraq, TJ was home. Albeit a bit earlier than he had thought when he told his family. But time away from the Marines, IEDs, insurgents, and an increasingly crabby Gunny Sergeant was exactly what he needed. So there he was, standing on the front porch of his folk's new home, looking at two weeks and two days of rest and relaxation.

The house looked nice. Really nice actually. TJ's dad's little organic grocery store had blossomed during the past few years. Now there were over 20 of them across California. And this house is definitely better than the three bedroom ranch TJ's sister, parents and he shared in the valley for most of his life. Hopefully someone was home. There was a car in the driveway, but Corporal Kelley didn't really recognize it. They thought he was coming home on Monday. It was just Friday now, but the Company Commander gave them all a head start on their leaves Thursday at final formation.

After knocking on the front door, then trying the handle only to find it locked, TJ walked around back. Finding the fence he tossed his seebag over and then lifted his 6'2" 21 year old battle sculpted body over the fence and hit the ground. He heard light voices in a conversational tone coming from further back.

"Wow" he thought, "this place is bigger than I thought."

After picking up his seabag and throwing it over his shoulder, he made his way through a few orange trees and came upon what he thought must be what those suicide bombers thought of when they said paradise. On a chaise lounge was a drop dead gorgeous brunette wearing small black bikini bottoms that went perfectly with her obviously natural tanned body. The top, he could see, was on the ground next to her. Laying right next to. what looked to be a strawberry daiquiri. Her tits were perfect globes. Just as he remembered them. Jennifer was a flat out knock out. TJ could barely believe he had almost gotten her in the sack the night before he left for boot camp. That night of fooling around, at a party thrown by his best friend James, in a bedroom almost cultivated in what he knew would be perfect sex. Sadly though, his sister Bianca, at that time only 16 years old, had drank too much and needed to be taken home discreetly so that the folks wouldn't see her like that. So he gave Jennifer another kiss and had pretty much masturbated to her image, and with the occasional hook-up, imagined it was her ever since.

He moved a little further forward to get a clearer view of the pool, and saw who Jennifer was talking to. TJ's jaw dropped, and his already growing cock, thanks to Jennifer, went even higher. His sister was laying on an inflatable pool mattress face up without a top on. He stood quietly and drank in the moment. The last time he had seen his sister was the morning after the party at James' house. Although she put on a convincing front when the parents were in the room, as soon as they would leave it she looked like hell warmed over. Cute sure, but cute in a little sister being hung over sort of way. This, well this, was a 19 year old blonde bombshell.

"This is going to be a hell of a couple of weeks" he thought.

Sure he had seen her naked as teenagers. But she had just started to develop at around 13 and after that, she was much more guarded about what he saw in the small house in the valley's hallway from the bathroom to her room. He didn't really understand why she would care what he saw, but his dad once said something that had TJ steering clear of her most days:

"Don't ever fuck with a girl going through puberty, they'd murder you as soon as look at you most days. So if she wants to hangout with her big brother, let her come to hangout with you."

It seemed like solid advice, and he never turned his sister down when she wanted to hangout or just talk to an older guy, because of that. So they had been close and wrote each other on several occasions while he was gone. But this, this was too much. His sister was a full blown hottie with a bangin' body. Her tits were perfectly tanned, telling TJ she and Jennifer spent a lot of time doing this.

He had been staring at Jennifer and Bianca for almost a solid five minutes when he decided to make himself known. Wanting to give his sister and Jennifer a chance to not feel so surprised he backed back toward the fence he had just jumped over. He rustled the fence line and made a loud noise or two as if he was just jumping over.

"Hello?" He shouted out.

"Hello?" He said again. Walking through the few orange trees seeing the pool once again.

"Who's---OH MY GOD TJ?!?" Bianca shrieked.

She quickly rolled off her pool mattress, careful to keep her head above water as to not muss up her hair, and made her way toward the ladder.

Jennifer was smiling big at TJ but took the time to put her top on before coming to greet him. Bianca didn't. He could see her top floating to the bottom of the pool as she was at a full run towards him. Her tits bouncing, it was hard for TJ to keep his eyes on her face. She looked amazing. Amazing to the point he hadn't prepared himself for when she jumped into his arms wrapping her legs around him. Thankfully, they were on the grass near the orange trees, because he wasn't prepared, they both went down. TJ lay on his back with his topless sister kissing his face all over.

He could feel her hard nipples through his thin O.D. green shirt. His sister was a gorgeous girl, who at the present time was kissing all over his neck and cheeks.

"She's just happy that happy that her brother came home from a war in one piece." He thought to himself. "Don't start thinking things you shouldn't think anyway."

"What are you doing home early? I thought you weren't coming home until Monday? How did you get here? Why didn't you call and tell me you were going to be here early? Why is--"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa" He smiled as he hugged her to shut her up. "The commander let us go last night, which I'm pretty sure answers questions one, and two. And three, I thought it would be cool to surprise the family.:

"Well silly," She sat up on him as she spoke, exposing her beautiful tits to him. He wasn't sure if she realized she was topless just yet. He sure as hell wasn't going to tell her. "Mom and Dad went to some conference out in Boulder. They aren't going to be back 'till Monday night. You know, when you said you were coming in?"

"O.K. Settle down you two before I turn the hose on you." Jennifer walked up, top on now sadly, but dripping wet. She tossed Bianca her top.

"Oh, well never mind the top anyway. I have to go change and run into the office. Daddy wants me to check on a couple of things before the close of the business day. I'll only be an hour or so. Sorry TJ, but I won't be long, and then we'll get shit faced tonight, whaddya say?"

"Sounds like a plan. Jennifer you going to join us for a night of getting plowed? Uh, I mean...Uh" It never failed, he always seemed to make an ass out of himself around Jennifer.

Jennifer and Bianca started giggling. Bianca still sitting on top of him, her tits making my mouth water, Jennifer standing beside them both, her beautiful legs meeting at her waist, and the edges of her perfect pussy lips bulging out the sides of her swimsuit bottoms.

"Looks like the answer is yes." Bianca said as she playfully slapped his chest. They both laughed again.

"What was the question to that yes?" TJ asked.

"Whether or not you still have the hots for me." She said matter-of-factly.

TJ blushed a bit.

"It's ok, the feelings are mutual TJ" Bianca revealed.

"Hey!" Jennifer lightly smacked her friends shoulder.

"Ha ha. Now maybe you can stop dancing around it like you two did in high school for four years." Bianca smiled as she said it. Obviously proud of herself. She stood up and grabbed the top from the ground next to TJ. "I have to go change and get to the office. Jennifer, keep my brother out of trouble will you?"

"We'll see." She smiled as she bit her lower lip.

Bianca trotted inside the house as Jennifer gave me hand up off the ground. I got a nice long hug from a soaked, perfect Jennifer.

"Oh, I'm sorry I got you all wet."

"Oh it's no big deal, I've been through a lot worse." TJ then fixed the problem by removing his shirt.

TJ went to the bathroom just inside and changed into a pair of board shorts and rejoined Jennifer outside on an outdoor futon. She greeted him with a beer.

"Thought you could use one of these."

"One or thirty" He joked.

They sat and talked for about 30 minutes and a few beers. TJ found her as amazing if not more than he did before. The conversation was great and he noticed that they were both moving closer together. Then her cellphone rang, playing "We are family."

"Oh its Bianca." She said as she picked it up. "Hey B, what's up? ....Oh, ok....well I have to be at work at 8 so I have to leave at about 6:30 so I can make it to the club on time....OK......talk to you later....what....maybe....bye" She laughed as she said "maybe....bye"

"What's up?" I asked cracking open another Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.

"Bianca is stuck at the office. Apparently some shipment is late getting to all the stores so she's dealing with it."

"When is she going to get back to the house?"

"She said about 7, but I have to go to work about---"

"Yeah I heard that, I thought you were going to stick around and get drunk with us?"

"I'll come over after work, I should be getting off by two, don't worry, I get to drink whatever anyone buys me if I want. When I do I can get pretty drunk. I'll come and join the party after I'm done."

"Oh, ok...."

She giggled. "But for now, We have about an hour and a half to kill." She set her second daiquiri on the small coffee table, then grabbed his beer from his hand and put it there too.

She straddled him on the outdoor futon and kissed him hard. Their tongues intertwining and breathing getting heavier, it was obvious this was going somewhere. His hands roamed her back and he took a chance. He untied her top. She responded positively by breaking their kiss and ripping the top all the way off.

TJ immediately put his mouth on her tits. Jennifer's hair, that stops just at the top of her tits was getting in the way, she made it easier by putting it up with a tie she had on her wrist. She moaned softly and leaned down to kiss TJ some more.

This was his dream girl. She always had been. This was a moment three years in the making of his mind. Her moans came as his hands roamed her back and settled on her ass.

"I've been thinking about this for three years." She moaned.

"I got you beat, I've been imagining it for seven." He said as he smiled.

She smiled at this and bit her lower lip again. Tj found it sexy as hell when she did that. He always did.

As she smiled she slid down till her knees reached the ground. She untied his board shorts and pulled them down to his knees. His cock sprang up at full attention.

Jennifer had dreamed of his cock, even masturbated to the thought of it. Seeing it before her almost took her breath away. His cock had to be at least 7 1/2 inches long. Wrapping her hand around it made her hands look so small.

TJ was caught by the way she stared at his cock. She looked like a stunned kid at Christmas who got what they actually wanted. After a minute of her staring at it and lightly stroking it she seemed to come to, as if out of a trance. Her mouth immediately took in his whole cock. he could feel her throat on the head of his cock and her tongue working the bottom of the shaft. Her head bobbed up and down on it, like she was starved for it. He wondered who she had practiced on.

As if she was reading his mind, she said "I've been practicing with my vibrator until you got home."

TJ moaned as she resumed her work on his cock. She then stopped sucking him and immediately moved her mouth to his balls. She continued to stroke him as she bathed his balls with her mouth. He had never felt anything as soft as her mouth, he realized that he needed to fuck her. He needed to fuck her right now.

He grabbed her by her shoulders and pulled her up to him, untying her bikini bottoms in the process. Her pussy looked beautiful. He couldn't think of a better way to take her than outside by the pool with the late afternoon sun upon them both.

She sat on his lap with his cock rubbing her clit.

"God he feels good" She thought. "I want this so bad right now but I can't. I promised. But I can play with him for a few minutes longer. I can't believe I made that promise. FUCK!"

She soaked his shaft with her juices. The head of his cock teasing her clit. She lifted up and TJ thought it was finally time to fuck the girl of his dreams. She let the head of his cock go in but no more. He assumed she was getting used to his size.

She moaned loudly. Then she looked at him and smiled that smile he loved so much. The one where she bit her bottom lip. Only this time it seemed as if her eyes were apologizing.

"I've got to go."She said sorrily.

"What? Are you kidding?" TJ asked incredulously.

TJ grabbed her phone and looked at the time.

"But we still have an hour..."

"Sorry, we'll finish later I promise, I just forgot that I have to go home and get something for work before I go. And I still live in the valley."

Tj didn't say anything. Something felt weird. Things were going so good. But she said she was coming back over so he let it go.

She kissed him again. His cock's head still inside her.

"You know if I sit all the way down on it just once it won't be fucking....right?"

"Uh...."

At that moment she sank all the way down. Moaning loudly and wrapping her arms around his neck as she reached the bottom of his shaft. Every bit of him was inside her now. And nothing, ever felt better. Not even those nights after too much Boone's Farm with Bianca. This was absolute heaven. And she knew that she had to leave right now, or she was going to fully break her promise.

She slowly lifted herself off TJ's perfect cock. She knew that was the only cock she ever wanted again. And she didn't care if she had to share it. After all, she knew where it was going to be.

TJ was going crazy in his head. He wanted to do this right here right now. But she was getting dressed. TJ was going to have blue balls till later that night.

Jennifer grabbed her towel and looked over at TJ still sitting there with his shorts around his knees and his cock glistening with her juice.

She laughed a sorry laugh and said "Come here"

He got up and walked toward her by the patio door to the house.

She looked up at him and pulled him down for one more kiss.

"You are a cruel, cruel woman."

"Your sister has a present for you in her room." She said. "Now is the perfect time for you to go get it. I swear you'll like it, and I swear if you don't use it your going to regret it tonight."

"Already threatening me?" TJ asked with a grin "A little early in our relationship isn't it?"

"TJ it's been seven years. We both are smart enough to know we love each other aren't we?"

TJ was stunned by her frankness. But he knew it was true. He did love her. And he could almost see their future in her eyes as he kissed her right then. As he broke their kiss, he said "Yeah we are."

"Good" She smiled that smile again "Now go get your gift, and use it, her bedroom is upstairs third door on the right. It should be on her bed."

He kissed her one last time. and she walked into the house then out the front door. He could hear her car start and drive away. He stood there as if in a trance. He knew he loved her. He had for a long time. Now it was in the open and all he had to do was hope to stay alive in the last year of his enlistment!

After going back out to the futon to grab his beer he never got to finish he remembered the gift. He found the stairs and climbed up. His mind still doing backflips thinking about Jennifer. He found the third door and opened it to Bianca's room.

On the bed was his sister Bianca.

More to come...

ttouchth
ttouchth
65 Followers