To be of Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remember," he said as part of a whine, "good girls don't leave a drop."

He winked at her, which made her whole body shiver with anticipation.

She needed to make him cum, prove to him she was good little toy.

With lust fueled determination she redoubled her effort, focusing on his tip while stroking the thick base of his cock as if her life depended on it.

It wasn't long before her Master started to twitch, his eyes closing as he threw his head back onto the pillow.

His body tensed as he moaned, a stream of thick cum rewarding Ruby for her amazing service.

She suckled and licked every drop with happy tears in her eyes, her whole body tingling with pride that she had made him cum so hard.

His taste was thick and salty, making her mouth water and her eyes roll back.

Ero and Lux caressed her body and head, covering her in kisses while purring.

"Good girl..." they both said, proud of their new lover.

Zarn lifted his head again, placing a hand between her horns and lovingly petting her.

"Good girl, indeed... hard to believe it was your first time," he said as his golden eyes once again locked with hers.

Ruby was sobbing with happiness, all of this was what she craved and more. Her whole body ached with need, desperate to please him more.

She swallowed every drop he gave her, taking big gulps and sensually using her tongue to lick him clean.

"Greedy girl," said Ero, licking her cheek, "save some for the rest of us."

Ruby looked up to both girls, feeling small, like a mouse between two cats.

It was so odd for someone normally so powerful, and she was loving it.

"So... sorry," she managed to say, while still struggling to pull away from Zarn's cock.

"Why don't you girls have some fun with my new toy to make up for it?" said Zarn with a salacious tone.

Ruby's heart did a somersault, but before she could say anything both kobold ladies pulled her up till she was level with them and started to lick and kiss her face as if savouring a treat.

Slowly, the dragoness relaxed and started to kiss them back, enjoying their long muscular tongues as her hands caressed their hips.

"I think we will, Master" said Ero with a wink to Lux, "thank you for the treat..."

Ruby's lip quivered with anticipation.

The ladies shoved her on her back and took positions around her, Lux kneeling above her head and Ero looking for something on one of the bags.

Ruby enjoyed Lux's pets while trying to see what Ero was up to, but she could only see her lovely scaly butt wiggling happy.

Finally, Ero stood up with a grin on her face while holding what she had been looking for, a very sexy and rather thick strap-on.

The dragoness' eyes went wide as if she was going mad, her whole body vibrating in trepidation.

"Have fun with her, girls, but remember her virgin pussy is mine..." said Zarn with a commanding tone that made Ruby squish her legs together it hurt.

"Yes, Master!" chirped both girls with a happy tone.

Ero adjusted the strap around her hips with a grin. It had a "hook" of sorts on the inside, which the kobold gal slid inside her pussy with a moan. She stroked the fake yet enticing cock while devouring Ruby with her eyes, lathering oil over it making it clear she was going to take her.

"Be a good girl and spread for Ero," said Lux with a sweet tone, "it will feel a lot better the more welcoming you are."

Ruby nodded at Lux and timidly spread her legs for the incoming Ero, who climbed back on the pillow and crawled on all fours towards her like a tiger about to devour her prey.

The gorgeous dark blue kobold grabbed Ruby's thighs firmly with her tiny hands, pushing them back as she aimed the tip of her slick strap to the dragoness' tight little ass.

Ruby held her breath as she noticed its smoothness against her flesh, her eyes darting between Ero's and her crotch. Of course, she was going after her ass, Zarn had claimed her pussy for herself.

She opened her mouth as if to say something, but the look in Ero's eyes made her tremble and bite her lip.

Her kobold lover, understanding the reaction, grinned and pushed her strap into Ruby, gently parting her flesh as she took her lovely and tight rear.

The dragoness grabbed onto the pillow as she threw her head back, Lux gently caressing her face as Ero penetrated her slowly, but without stopping.

A loud whorish moan escaped her mouth when the kobold lady bottomed out inside her, grinding her hips, so Ruby could feel every ridge on the strap inside her.

Ruby curled her toes as she sobbed in excitement, whatever pain she was feeling overwhelmed by how mindbogglingly arousing and pleasant everything was.

Ero did not wait to start thrusting, slowly at first, slapping her crotch against the dragoness' ass and her belly rubbing Ruby's soaked pussy.

As the lovely kobold gal settled into a nice rhythm, Ruby's face melted into a grimace of lewd joy, her tongue almost lolling out of her mouth as her eyes rolled back.

"Hehe, if you're going to just drool, you might as well use that tongue, gorgeous..." said Lux, slowly moving her hips over Ruby's head, and pressing her burning pussy against the dragoness' lips.

Ruby, totally subsumed by what she was feeling and enjoying, wrapped her hands around Lux's lovely thighs, enjoying her soft and warm scales as she started to kiss, nuzzle and lick that gorgeous tiny slight between her legs.

The attention of both beautiful scaly ladies had smoothed out her brain, leaving her with no other thoughts but all consuming delight and passion.

She unashamedly wrapped her legs around Ero, pushing her deeper into her ass and grinding her pussy against her scales, all while giving long sloppy french kisses to Lux's pussy.

Ero dug her little claws on Ruby's flesh, speeding up her thrusting as if she was being infected by the dragoness' passion. Lux, on the other hand, had a happy vacant expression on her face, playing with her cute small breasts as she rubbed her nethers against her lover's lips.

Meanwhile, Zarn overlook the debauched spectacle from the side, his eyes like two burning golden orbs that only sometimes locked with Ruby's as she took breaths from servicing Lux. The approval in his eyes made the dragoness immensely proud, and she could feel a brutal orgasm building inside her.

It didn't take long to arrive, making her shiver and shake as if she was possessed, the flesh she was wearing in this form shuddering at the attentions of her lovers.

An explosion of delight washed over her, emptying her mind and leaving her a quivering and babbling pile of soft skin and scales.

The kobold gals gave each other long sloppy kisses while squeezing her hips and breasts, purring like two cats in heat.

"Fuck, this little slut needed it, didn't she, Master?" Lux asked Zarn who moved closer and kissed both girls.

"Indeed, my lovelies, you've done an amazing job," he said as both ladies snuggled to his chest with a look of adoration.

The kobold beauties slowly moved away from Ruby, whole let out a filthy moan as the strap left her well fucked hole.

As she was still trembling with her legs spread like a common whore, Zarn moved his warm body between them, his hard and throbbing cock pulsating against her needy pussy.

Still addled from the best orgasm of her life, Ruby babbled something akin to a plea, trying to spread her legs more and offering her virgin hole as if her life depended on it.

Zarn didn't keep her waiting, with a grin on his face, he slowly slid his slick member into her pussy, which was so utterly drenched that no effort was needed in his part to take her completely.

The feeling was much more different than her ass, it was closer, warmer, more intimate.

Ruby covered her face, blushing like a teenager, but while at the same time she trapped Zarn with her long legs, pushing him as deep as he could go.

Was she falling for him?

Her handsome kobold Master started to thrust firmly into her, making her body shake with each smack of his hips.

While substantially shorter than her, Zarm felt enormous to the smitten dragoness, who could not stop looking into his eyes with pleading devotion, craving every inch of him inside her, taking every single fibre of her being.

He allowed his body to rest against hers, his head just below her generous breasts, grabbing her hips firmly to maintain a strong and deep rhythm.

Ruby embraced him against her warm body, enjoying the smoothness of his scales against her.

"Master, please, harder, harder!" she begged, sobbing in delight, her nails digging on the back of his head.

Zarn groaned in response, giving her a feral look with his sharp teeth bare.

Ruby did not expect such strength and impetus from a kobold, but she loved the soft pang of pain with every slam of his hips, robbing her of her breath and reducing her to a quivering puddle of flesh.

Ero and Lux scissored next to them, their own bodies on fire by the intensity of their fellow lovers, happily cheering for Zarn to fill her between broken breaths and moans.

With a loud grunt, the dedicated butler bottomed into Ruby and unloaded a torrent of cum.

Ruby tensed up with a whine, the feeling of fullness joining with her own orgasm, almost having her black out from the overwhelming sensation.

After a moment of absence from their own minds, both Zarn and Ruby regained some focus on their eyes, and they lovingly gazed at each other.

The dragoness refused to let Zarn go, holding his warm both between her legs, wanting to keep this feeling of fullness for as long as she could.

"Thank you, thank you... thank you so much..." she said out loud, tears of joy falling down her cheeks.

Lux and Ero, still tender from their own orgasms, snuggled up to her from both sides, giving her lovely and soft kisses while cleaning her tears with their small fingers.

"It was all Master's idea, he had been meaning to offer you to join us for a while, Mistress," said Ero while caressing the dragoness' sensitive body.

Ruby looked down a Zarn once more, the kobold beaming her a gorgeous smile as he did a little bow.

"I live to serve you, Mistress," he said in his usual formal tone, "I'm just glad we were able to give you what you needed..."

The dragoness shuddered as he kissed her breasts and sternum, his hands slowly following the contours of her hips.

"No... I live to serve you... Master..." said Ruby, blushing so hard she seemed ready to steam.

"Please, use me more..." she managed to say while biting her lip.

The two kobold ladies looked at each other with a mischievous grin, and then down towards their Master.

Zarn knelt up on the pillow, gently stroking Ruby's crotch.

"Then get ready, my little toy, we won't stop till you are just a thoroughly used doll passed out on the pillows..." his grin almost made Ruby's heart escape from her chest.

The dragoness could feel her will being sapped by her handsome butler... no... Master, and she couldn't wait to see what the future had in store for her.

12