To Boldly Go Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amelia chuckled. "I suspect that's not going to be the case unfortunately. I mean, I still don't think you understand the complications that can arise."

Alan gave her a questioning look. "Complications? I don't know what you mean by that"

"No, you clearly don't" Amelia shook her head in amusement, then appeared to decide something. "I know you engineer types. You don't really understand the problem unless you can visualize it. Join me for lunch?"

Alan blinked, the sudden change of subject catching him off guard. "Yeah, sure. Where are you headed?"

"Was gonna head over to the sandwich shop over in that small shopping center a few blocks down. Weather is good, was gonna take that forest jogging path to get there"

Alan thought about it and nodded. "That sounds decent. Anyone else coming with us?"

Amelia shook her head. "I don't think so. Emily is going to be discussing things with Abigail over lunch, and the other ladies brought their own, so just us."

"All right, just let me get my jacket and I'll meet you outside the front lobby"

____________________________________________________________________________

Alan waved to the security guard in the lobby as he stepped out into the cool air outside. It was pleasant, typical for October, where the leaves were just beginning to turn and the smell of autumn was on the breeze. Hatchstone's research park was located on the east coast, one of several located in the dense forests that were typical of this part of the country. There were several other corporations and entities in the area, but due to the dense trees it was hard to tell at a casual glance just how much industry was really going on in Dryport. He spotted Amelia waiting by one of the bollards at the edge of the parking lot. She was bouncing slightly on her feet, perhaps just a case of nerves or excitement from the urgent project at hand?

"There you are. Shall we get going?" She said upon seeing him. Did he detect a bit of strain in her voice?

"Yes, let's. I'm hungrier than I thought, so this is a good idea" he nodded, and they started off down the paved path that would lead to the shopping center.

"So..." he asked conversationally. "What's your impression of Emily? We kind of threw her into the deep end, as I didn't tell her anything about the project when I met her yesterday."

Amelia laughed. "The girl is bright, she's handling it well. I think the medical background she has is doing her some favors in keeping a straight face and staying on task. She said she had a few ideas on where there might be more information in the library, and also has some friends in the pre-med and nursing programs that might have ideas on the problem at hand. I don't know if you were intending on hiring any more interns though."

Alan shrugged. "I don't know. It may become necessary if we wind up with a lot of busywork, but I'm guessing she's going to be able to handle it. She was proactive enough to approach me at the library uninvited, so she's definitely got the drive to succeed"

"Good to hear" Amelia nodded, then paused, looking up and down the path. "Hey, follow me for a moment here, would you?" she asked, then stepped off the path to follow what looked like a wildlife trail.

"Um, what? Where are you going?" Alan asked, though he found himself following her despite his confusion.

"Something I wanted to show you" Amelia grunted as she stepped over a fallen branch across the trail, then looked back over her shoulder. "Just a little bit further, I think"

"You think?" Alan replied, still confused. "And wait, show me something?"

"Aye" Amelia nodded, spotting a clearing where several sizable trees had fallen from some storm long ago. "Here, have a seat" she kicked one of the large trunks that had fallen to the side of the others.

"Have a..." Alan paused, now even more confused. "What happened to getting lunch?"

Amelia rubbed her eyes, bouncing again in desperation. "Just sit, okay?"

Alan stared for a few seconds before taking a seat on the log at the requested location. "Okay then. What's this abou...WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" he exclaimed as Amelia climbed up on one of the other fallen tree trunks and began unbuttoning her black slacks.

"Honestly? Probably committing a gross HR violation" Amelia replied through clenched teeth as she pushed them down to her knees, revealing lacy black bikini briefs. "But again. As I said, I know you engineers. You need to visualize the problem before solving it. So pay attention, okay?"

With that she pulled her panties down, revealing a flaming red bush the same color as the hair on her head. Alan couldn't look away as she squatted, the shape of her pussy appearing below the fabric stretched across her knees. Almost instantly her labia parted as a powerful spray of urine hissed out from between her legs, arcing out and landing a few feet short of his shoes from where he sat. Occasionally the stream split slightly, clinging to her pussy hair and the inside of her thighs, though most of it still shot straight out in front of her. Amelia sighed in relief as the stream finally weakened, scattering slightly as it lost power before finally petering out. Alan was speechless as she held the position, droplets occasionally falling between her legs as others clung to the curly red hair.

"See, this is what I meant by complications" she gestured with one hand. "Unlike you guys who were blessed with a garden hose already attached to the spigot, this is what we have to deal with, a faucet that doesn't always shoot straight. Just wanted to make sure you understood going forward what you're designing for those ladies in space" she said as she fished into one of her pockets for some tissues and began dabbing away between her legs.

"I see" Alan finally found his voice. "That...was very informative." What else could he say?

Amelia laughed, standing to pull up her underwear and slacks. "Glad I could impart some 'Whizz-dom' to you. Though..." she raised an eyebrow as she buttoned up her slacks. "It seems you didn't mind the lesson at all"

Alan looked down in shock at the raging erection making itself evident through his trousers. "Amelia, I..." he blushed furiously. "I don't know what to say, I'm sorry."

She shook her head, laughing. "Oh come on now, we're adults here. I'm flattered. I have to be honest, If I wasn't so much into women, that would almost make me tempted to give into the idea I had a few years ago, about asking you out, just to see if it was a matter of the right man. That seems to be quite a nice one you have there." she shrugged. "Ah well. Now, seriously, shall we go to lunch?"

"Um, yes, lunch" Alan stood, attempting to adjust himself so that his "problem" was directed down one trouser leg. Hopefully it would go away on its own before they got into more public areas.

"Great, I'm starving" Amelia laughed, hopping down from her perch. "Now, I should warn you. I assume this is the first time you've seen something like this. It won't be the last. I'll bet my bush that Emily can't find anything in that library of hers, and like you said, when you can't find existing data, you have to make it yourself. We're going to have a "wee" bit of a study to carry out here, is my guessing" she laughed at her own joke.

Alan nodded, wondering just what else the next few months held for him.