To Boldly Go Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan for his own part was lost in the scent of her body. Aside from the light perfume she wore, he was also acutely aware of a more primal feminine scent that had been growing stronger since he'd helped her out of her skirt. Planting one last kiss directly between her breasts, he slowly trailed downwards, drawing a giggle from her as he licked the hollow of her navel. Gently pushing her to lie back onto the bed, he teased her, kissing along the waistband of her panties before moving further downward.

"Oh Alan!" Lucille gasped as he pushed her legs apart and lightly nipped the inside of one thigh, just an inch away from her cloth covered pussy. Gripping the bed sheets, she writhed as he gently nibbled along the leg band on both sides of her mound, the heat between her legs growing hotter by the moment. Finally he planted a kiss directly over her fabric covered slit, his fingers finally slipping themselves beneath the elastic at her hips to pull her panties downward.

"Oh wow..." Alan murmured as her sex was revealed. Her curly black bush had been trimmed short into a neat strip, while the dark lips of her pussy were completely smooth. "Lucille, you're incredible." Dropping her panties as they slipped over her feet, he ran one finger over the bare slit that was already shining with her arousal. "I don't think I've ever been with a woman who shaved anything down here".

"I go swimming on weekends," Lucille replied in explanation. "Swimsuits these days don't cover up as much as they used to. But it has other benefits as well..." she opened her legs wide for him, reaching down to tease her clit before beckoning him with one finger. "I think you were about to find that out for yourself, weren't you?"

"Oh yes..." Alan grinned before leaning down to grab her ass with both hands, pulling her hips into his face. The small strip of hair tickled his nose as he kissed the very top of her slit before diving in wholeheartedly, the taste of her covering his tongue as he ran it through the smooth folds of her pussy. Hands on the back of his head and the sounds of her breathless speech in her own language encouraged him further, and he focused his attention on her clit, the pitch of Lucille's moans increasing as he found the correct rhythm. Suddenly her hips bucked and her legs curled around his shoulders, pulling him in as she climaxed. He slowed the pace of his tongue on her clit, the pressure of her hands on the back of his head finally relaxing as she breathed heavily in exertion.

"Dios mio... Alan, you are very good at that." she propped herself up on her elbow, legs hanging limply off the end of the bed as he kneeled back and wiped off his mouth.

He smiled back at her. "It's something I really like doing, so..." he shrugged. "I'm glad you liked it."

She nodded. "Verdad. But we're not even close to being done here." she slid forward to stand on somewhat shaky legs, laughing as he leaned forward to plant one more kiss on her mound. "No, you did plenty, now it is my turn." she said, gently encouraging him to stand and switch places with her.

Kneeling in front of him, she reached for the waistband of his briefs. "I think it's time to let him out to play." she pulled them down, freeing his erection from its confines.

"Oh yes..." she said with a smile, stroking his length with one hand and eliciting a groan of pleasure from him. "Alan, you have been keeping a big secret from me here"

"I mean, it's not THAT big..." he managed as she slid his foreskin back to expose the deep purple head. "I don't know how many men you've been with, but I know there's plenty who are larger."

She smirked up at him through her glasses, working the sensitive sheath back and forth over his glans. "Alan, I'll be honest with you. It's not the longest I've seen, though it's far from the shortest." She experimentally held it in both hands, the tip still protruding about an inch beyond her combined grip. "But I think you might be the thickest." She slid one hand down his shaft, making a ring with her thumb and middle finger while the other fondled his balls. "You are girthy." she observed, as she was unable to make her fingertips touch. "This is going to feel VERY good inside of me."

His cock twitched at her words. "I'm sure it will feel good for both of us..." he trailed off as she kissed the bare head of his cock, her tongue teasing the underside where the sensitive band of flesh connected to his sheath.

"Fuck..." was all he could manage as she took him into her mouth, one hand still working the skin on the shaft while the other stroked his sack. Looking down at her, he almost came instantly seeing her big brown eyes peering up at him through her glasses, her lips sliding over his engorged member. He could see the appeal of leaving those on now! A small muffled laugh issued from her as she saw his arousal and she began taking more of him, her mouth sliding further down his shaft until she was taking almost half his length.

"You're very good at this as well..." he muttered, one hand stroking the back of her gently bobbing head. Encouraged by his touch, she continued her work, hands gently caressing whatever her mouth couldn't reach. Soon he felt a tremble in his legs that told him she was reaching a point of no return. "Luce, I'm getting close here..." he gasped as she lavished the head of his cock with several long sloppy licks before taking it deep into her mouth once more.

Removing her mouth with a pop, Lucille smiled up at him. "Thank you for the warning." Giving one last lick under the head before standing up, she ran one hand through the hair on his chest while the other held onto his cock. "As fun as that would have been, I need this for somewhere else now though."

Climbing past him, she crawled up to the headboard. Removing her glasses and placing them on the bed stand, she turned back to him, laying back on the pillows resting at the head of the bed with her legs spread wide, a hungry look on her face. "Come now, Alan." she beckoned, spreading her pussy with one hand to show the pink within. "I want you inside me."

She didn't have to ask twice. Climbing up to join her, he allowed her to remove his glasses as he moved on top of her. Her hand on his length guided him to her center, and they both collectively moaned in pleasure as he entered her, the slick entrance of her sex easily accepting his cock. "Damn Luce, you're amazing" he whispered.

Lucille sighed in contentment as she wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him in to feel his full length. "I needed this... thank you, Alan" she kissed him gently, savoring the fullness between her legs.

Alan laughed softly. "We both needed this. Best idea ever, Lucille." He replied, pressing himself into her, eliciting sounds of satisfaction from her as her legs unwrapped from him and her hips turned upward to meet his thrust.

"Si, I usually have good ideas, you've said it yourself." she smiled sweetly at him, stroking the back of his head. "Now. Please, fuck me, okay?"

Alan's only response was to smile before pulling back and thrusting into her firmly, her reply a moan of pleasure. Building up a steady rhythm, soon the only sounds in the bedroom were their collective moans of pleasure along with the thumping of the bed against the wall. Due to Lucille's earlier attention with her mouth, this didn't last long; Alan soon found pressure building, and with a yell he slammed deep into her with one final thrust, her own cry of delight echoing his as she felt him come deep within her.

"Ah...si...que bueno..." Lucille murmured as he slowly milked the last of his orgasm with a few more thrusts, savoring the feeling of his warm seed inside of her before he withdrew, rolling off of her to catch his breath on the bed beside her.

"Good for you as well then, if I understood that correctly?" Alan asked, the satisfaction evident in his voice.

"Very." Lucille nodded, cupping her sex with one hand to tease her clit and feel his cum leaking out of her. Glancing over at him, she saw his erection had not entirely subsided and she reached out with her other hand to stroke his shaft. "Do I see a possible round two here?"

"Hmm..." Alan smiled at her attention. "I think there might be something left in there for you."

"Well..." Lucile swung her legs over the edge of the bed and stood, one hand still between her legs to avoid dripping on the carpet. "Join me in the shower and let's find out."

Alan liked the sound of that. Rolling off the other side of the bed, he grabbed his glasses before following her swaying rear end into the bathroom. He didn't want to miss any of this. Inside, a walk-in shower with a sliding glass door and detachable wand head stood adjacent to a standard commode, with a cabinet and sink directly opposite.

"Let me clean up just a little here..." Lucille teased, sliding the shower door open. She didn't close it as she turned on the water, pulling down the handpiece and testing the water temperature with the other hand.

Alan leaned against the wall, watching her ass as she spread her legs and gently cleaned her pussy with the handpiece. Seeing his gaze, she smirked, bending over so that he had a better view, seeing one finger disappear inside of her. Subconsciously he began stroking himself, feeling the stirrings of her suggestion for a round two.

"Hmm. Almost there." Lucille said, eyeing him as she turned and beckoned him over. "Hello my friend." she teased, turning the water onto his cock, sensually cleaning off the remains of their bedroom play with her other hand. Feeling it harden more under her touch, she looked up at him. "He's coming around, I think?"

"Hah, sorry." Alan gave a bashful shrug. "You just did such a good job with your mouth, I wasn't going to last long, you did a number on me here".

"I'll take that as a compliment," Lucille smiled. "But now, there's something I'm wondering about. Tell me," she said, reaching down to tease a finger through her slit. "When you were getting excited back at the lab. Was it just because you were looking at chochas?"

Alan blinked at the unexpected question. "What do you mean by 'just because I was looking'?"

"I think you liked something else you were seeing." Lucille was eyeing him now, his hand still on his semi-hard cock. "One easy way to find out though. You know it's important for women to pee after sex, right? To avoid infections."

Alan felt his cock twitch in his hand. "Uh, yes, I've heard that. Do you need me to give you a moment?" he asked, taking a step backward towards the door.

"No." Lucille replied. "I want you to stand there..." She took a step backwards and widened her stance. "And watch."

Alan found himself speechless as he watched her look down and spread her labia with two fingers before thrusting her hips out slightly. Almost immediately a stream of piss arced out, hitting the shower drain almost exactly in the center. For several seconds, the only sounds were the hiss of her stream and the hollow noise of it echoing down the drain. Finally, as it slowed to a trickle, Lucille returned her gaze to Alan.

His cock was rock hard, at full mast.

"I think that confirms it." Lucille smiled, giving her hips a shake as the last golden drops fell from her pussy. "You like piss."

"I..." Alan stuttered, his face bright red. "I don't know what to say, I mean..." he trailed off as she smiled and shook her head.

"Alan. It's okay." she said, grabbing the shower head again and turning on the water to a gentle stream. "I thought this might be the case back at the lab. You're not the first guy I've met who likes pee play, you know?" she said conversationally, rinsing off her hand and between her legs.

Alan stared at her blankly. "I didn't know, no."

Lucille blinked then laughed. "Oh my, my apologies." she folded her arms across her breasts and leaned back against the shower wall as she realized what had happened.

"Alan, listen. There's nothing wrong with this, and now you know something about yourself. Everyone has something a little outside the box that does it for them. This, compared to some other things? It's pretty benign. No one's getting hurt, it's easy to clean up after." Looking at him in an almost conspiratorial manner, she blushed slightly. "As a matter of fact I like it as well, if I'm being honest."

"Wait, you do?" Alan looked at her in surprise. This was getting stranger by the moment. Never mind the revelation about him, but that she seemed to find this normal?

"Yes, occasionally." she smiled slightly. "And I like more than just watching, when I'm in the mood. Which actually, I think I am tonight."

Lucille stepped forward, reaching out to grab his erection "Change of plans, instead of round two, first, let's see if I can't help you out here." Kneeling down, she began pumping his shaft with one hand while the other went to work between her own legs.

"Wait, what do you mean..." Alan's words were cut off as she pulled his sheath all the way back and wrapped her mouth around the head of his cock again. "Oh...alright, hah..." he trailed off, deciding not to complain as she began moaning in satisfaction. She really was good at this! Reflexively one of his hands found itself on the back of her bobbing head, stroking her hair as she continued her efforts.

"Mmmm..." Lucille hummed in satisfaction, her lips still wrapped around his glans, almost causing him to lose it right there. Teasing it with a long lick, she looked up at him, still slowly stroking with her hand, the wet sounds of her fingers in her pussy still audible. "Go ahead..." she teased him, shocking him by removing the hand from between her legs and sliding it along his cock, the wetness from her own arousal coating his shaft. "Come for me, Alan." she purred, returning the fingers to her slit, the other hand now sliding easily over his length.

The combination of her touch and words was too much. Alan came hard, his shot painting a trail across Lucille's chin, neck and breasts. Bracing himself against the wall of the shower, he gasped for breath as she continued milking his cock, the fingers on her other hand furiously working her clit.

"Yes, ah..." she moaned, slowly massaging his fading erection. "Now..." she looked up at him, a strand of cum dripping from her chin. "Go..." she stopped stroking him and instead aimed his cock at her breasts. "Help me wash this off."

Alan blinked, still recovering slightly. "Go...what?" he asked, though her earlier words suddenly had him putting two and two together, and he realized what she wanted him to do. "You don't mean you want me to...?"

"Yes, please, I'm so close..." she bit her lower lip as she appeared to be on the edge herself, the pace of her fingers between her legs almost frantic. "Do it, now!"

To Alan's surprise, there was almost no hesitation on his part on relaxing his bladder. As his pee splashed into Lucille's cleavage, she practically screamed as an orgasm crashed through her, the fingers between her legs a blur. "YES! YES...FUCK! AH..." she threw her head back, playing his stream up her neck, onto her chin, another wave of pleasure clearly hitting her as her knees splayed out beneath her, sliding slightly in the growing puddle around her. Shortly, her stream of profanities trailed off alongside his own stream, and finally she dropped his now spent cock, her breathing heavy.

Alan was the first to speak. "Wow. I have to say. That's a first for me but...uh..." he paused, his heart hammering away. "I think you're right about me." he said simply.

Lucille gave a small laugh under her breath, her skin still shining wet from his piss. "I thought so. Oh my...that was so good." she muttered shakily as she managed to stand. "Now I really do need to clean up though." she laughed, turning back to the shower head.

"Right." Alan shook his head, still in amazement. "Just...that was amazing. You really liked it as well?"

"Si..." Lucille replied over her shoulder as she turned the water back on and began cleaning herself off. "There's something about the warmth of it, the feeling of it hitting my skin that just...I don't know." she shook her head, pausing for a moment as she washed her face off. "I don't normally do this with just anyone, and I have to be in the mood, as I said. But yes, I really did enjoy this." she nodded before stepping out of the water stream and gesturing to him.

Alan nodded in appreciation, taking his own turn to clean off. "I honestly... Wow, I don't know what to think, but I guess I should say thank you, for making this a good night. And for letting me figure this out. I think knowing this about myself will make things a little less awkward at work, make things easier to control actually since I know now about..." he waved with one hand, the meaning apparent.

"That was my hope." Lucille replied, stepping out of the shower to grab a towel. "But no, thank you for the good night as well." she laughed, beginning to dry herself. "It had been a while for me as well, so this will keep me satisfied for a while"

Alan shut off the water as he finished up, reaching for the second towel hanging by the open door. "I'm glad to hear though...I have to ask" he replied, stepping out to join her. "What now? You said this was probably just one night but...I have to admit, I'm going to have a very difficult time forgetting this."

Lucille sighed, though she was still smiling. "I know. And what I said earlier in the car is still true. I don't have the energy for a long term relationship. Believe me, when I get focused on work? Everything else falls apart, and I become a bad girlfriend. But this will be a good memory for me as well"

Alan nodded in understanding. He'd seen her focus on some of the more difficult projects in the past, and there had been times during their shared lunches where she hadn't been able to talk about anything else. "I see. So probably not going to happen again."

Lucille smiled back at him. "Well. Never say never, but probably not. Let's put it this way; if I get the urge again in the future, and you're not taken? You've definitely earned yourself consideration for another time. I honestly only need something like this every few months. I'll be the one to let you know if I'm feeling it again, okay?"

Alan nodded. He could live with that. The next few months were going to be busy as it was. "I understand. Speaking of work" he found himself suddenly thinking of the issues back at the lab. "Do you have any idea what we're going to do if we can't get more volunteers? From what I understand, phase 2 of the testing is going to be even more...invasive, than the first. If we had a difficult time getting sign-ups for the first part, I don't know what we're going to do for the rest. I only have so much funding to encourage volunteers."

Lucille let out a breath of frustration, walking out into the bedroom and tossing her towel into the hamper. "I don't know. Although..." she paused, clearly contemplating something as she tapped her thigh with one finger, the other hand resting on her chin.

Alan chuckled to himself. She was standing in a very familiar pose, one that he'd seen multiple times at work when she was working on a difficult task. It often led to solutions later, so it was a good sign. He usually saw this however when she was in her professional business dress; The image now of her standing there still completely nude, her dark nipples and trimmed bush on display was a complete juxtaposition of both worlds. "You have something?" he asked, throwing his own towel with hers and moving to retrieve his clothes.

"I don't know." Lucille shook her head, moving to the closet and pulling out a bathrobe. "It's something I'm going to have to look into, so don't get your hopes up. Maybe even just a case of last resort, if I'm being honest."

Alan shrugged as he began getting dressed. "Best to keep all options on the table if we have to. Contingency plans are better than no plans."