To Each Their Clone Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner, the three women retired to the living room to watch a couple of vids. A couple of modern human action movies kicked things off, followed by a turian war drama that ended up boring all observers. They managed to get through the whole thing though, even if they were all yawning at the end of it. This led to the three agreeing to get a reasonably early night's sleep. Or at least that's what they all told each other. Miranda stretched and yawned as she got to her feet about ten minutes after the last movie had ended.

"Well, I'm off to have a shower," she stated. "I guess I'll see you both in the morning."

When Oriana faced away and looked towards Shepard, Miranda gave her lover a quick wink and disappeared behind the wall. Both remaining women called out "good night" to Miranda as she departed from the room, and as soon as her older sister's footsteps faded away, Oriana turned to Shepard again.

"Shepard, do you mind if I ask you something... personal?"

Shepard felt instantly uncomfortable. She knew that if she said the wrong thing Miranda would kill her. "Sure," she answered, sounding more confident than she actually was. "Fire away."

"Well, it's just an observation I've had based on what you've said," Oriana began. "I've noticed you've mentioned being attracted to asari a few times over the last couple of days. For instance, today you said the only thing that's sexier than a big gun is an asari holding one wearing nothing but thermal clips. And yesterday you made that joke about being buried in naked asari."

Jane laughed. "A fair enough observation I guess," she said. "I thought everybody was attracted to the asari though?"

"Maybe," Oriana said, her cheeks reddening. "But a lot of people refer to asari as basically being blue women."

"I suppose they do seem that way on the surface," Jane admitted.

"Well, given that, I was wondering if, since you are attracted to asari, and that asari are basically blue women, does that mean you are attracted to... uh... not blue women?"

Jane's brow twisted. "So... you mean, am I attracted to women? As in human women?"

"Yeah," Oriana said. "Ju-just curious. I'm just... just wondering?"

Shepard wasn't sure where to go from here. Was lying to Oriana the best thing to keep her at a distance, or would it just make it worse when Miranda decided it was time to open up to her younger sister about their relationship. Jane didn't want Oriana to think her a liar and betray her trust, even if it was to stop Oriana from having something she couldn't. In the end, Shepard decided that straight-up honesty was the best policy. At least to start with. From there she could see where Oriana's questioning was going to go beyond that.

"Yes," Shepard said with a sigh. "I am."

Oriana's eyes widened and a large grin appeared on her face, but it only lasted for a couple of seconds before the young girl collected herself and acted seemingly normal again.

"Okay. That's interesting," Oriana said, rather plainly. "Thanks for answering my question."

"You're... welcome," Shepard said hesitantly, and then Oriana stood up and stretched her arms.

"Well, I think I'll hit the sack too. G'night, Shepard," she said cheerfully.

And then she was gone, leaving Shepard alone in the living room. The Spectre sighed and got to her feet, heading up the stairs herself. She approached her bedroom door, then heard the bathroom one behind her open. Out stepped Miranda, brushing her hair and wearing a bathrobe that mostly exposed her exquisite legs. She gave Shepard a smile and a wink, so Shepard approached her slowly.

"Ori's gone to bed I take it?" Miranda whispered. Shepard nodded so Miranda smiled wickedly. "Good. I think tonight we'll have to catch up for lost time."

"I'll take a quick shower too then," Jane whispered back suggestively. "You should have let me join you in there."

"Too noisy. Oriana would have found out in a heartbeat," Miranda said. "See you when you've washed up."

Miranda disappeared into her room, running one leg up the edge of the doorframe suggestively before it vanished with the rest of her. Shepard let out a quiet whistle, then disappeared into the bathroom and disrobed. In Miranda's bedroom, the former Cerberus femme fatale quickly approached her vanity and sprayed a small amount of perfume on herself. Checking herself out one last time in the mirror, she snuck back out of her room, past the bathroom door where she could hear running water, and straight towards Shepard's room. Slipping inside, Miranda let her robe drop to the floor at the foot of the bed, before kicking it aside. Completely naked from head to toe with only the moonlit lake bathing her perfectly smooth skin in pale, blue reflected light, she crawled into Shepard's bed and pulled the covers right up to her chin. There she simply waited for her lover to return.

Miranda wasn't the only one with a sexy surprise in store for Shepard though. Peeking out of a crack in her bedroom door, Oriana made sure the coast was clear before tiptoeing out of her room. Dressed in a loose night dress held on by two thin straps and with a hem halfway down her thighs, she knew she had to make her way past Miranda's bedroom before getting to Shepard's. Loud running water was her friend as far as she was concerned though, and would hopefully provide her the noisy distraction she needed to get past unheard.

Good, Miranda's still in the shower, Oriana thought to herself. Here's hope she takes as long as she usually does, just to be sure.

Oriana made it to Shepard's door without incident, but her stomach was a mass of fluttering nerves. She couldn't believe she was going to be as bold as she was, but she felt that the best way to approach Shepard was to be indirectly direct. If Shepard didn't love what she had planned for her tonight, then she'd never have a shot at the Spectre. Taking a deep breath, Oriana carefully slid the door aside.

Inside Shepard's room, Miranda heard the door begin to move, and for a split second saw a line of light from beyond before she quickly pulled the covers up over her head completely. She was hoping to be a surprise for Shepard when her lover pulled back the covers, then she could jump her. It might cause a little too much noise and draw the attention of Oriana she figured, but if that happened then so be it. She was so hungry for it right now, and felt she'd put it off too long already. She didn't care if Oriana found out at this point, she just needed some sexual gratification. Shepard hadn't seemed to notice her yet, and from what she could tell hadn't even turned the light on.

Oriana avoided the light switch because it would give too much away. She had figured that the light was dim enough for her to not even be noticed. It was hard to tell, but it looked like somebody was lying down in the bed under the covers. Oriana got low to the ground, crawling on her hands and knees as she crept closer. She felt like some kind of prowling cat, ready to strike at its prey. But she had to be smoother than a cat with her strike. And more precise. Reaching the foot of the bed, she carefully began lifting the covers up.

Miranda felt movement at beneath her feet. For a moment she thought Shepard had sat on the edge of the bed, but she soon realized that the moment was one of rising, not compression. She held her tongue and waited patiently, knowing that she'd been discovered, but anticipating what was to come.

Like a snake entering a rabbit warren, Oriana slid herself up under the covers. She could vaguely make out two feet ahead of her, so she tentatively reached out and placed her palms upon them, wrapping her fingers around the ankles. As she encouraged them to shift to either side, she felt a sense of relief as there was no unwillingness or fight against it.

As soon as Miranda felt her legs being encouraged to part, she slowly opened her thighs, sliding her legs smoothly between the satin sheets. Her upper teeth sank gently into her lower lip as she awaited what would soon follow. She decided to take a peek, not down under the covers, but over the top of them. There she could see the vague lump in the sheets, with a secondary taller lump slowly heading up the center of the bed towards where she wanted it most. Fingertips tickled their way past her knees, working up her inner thighs teasingly.

Oriana found Shepard's legs smoother to the touch than she'd expected after so many years of being an Alliance soldier. She crept further and further up, each tiny inch seeming like a foot under the covers. Eventually the prize she saw gleamed up ahead of her, only just visible in the darkness. As she drew her face closer she could smell something familiar. In fact, two things familiar. But she couldn't place them the way they mingled together and with the mild, euphoric haze her mind was in. She couldn't believe she was about to do what she had in mind, and from what she could tell Shepard was all ready for it. Not only was Oriana being encouraged to proceed, but the glistening petals before her were clearly wanting it to. Shaking a little, Oriana reached forward with her fingers towards them.

Miranda gasped a little at the feeling of warm breath against her sex, then again a couple of seconds later as she felt two sets of fingertips make very subtle contact just to either side of them. Her incisors and canines bit slightly deeper into the lip below them as she felt her folds parted carefully, then they remained that way, the only feeling for the next few moments three warm puffs against her widened pussy. It was like Shepard was waiting for the go-ahead or something, so Miranda gave it in a breathy voice.

"Eat me."

Oriana was a bit nervous after opening her present, leaving her somewhat frozen at the sight of it. Encouragement to go on came in the form of muffled approval from beyond the layers of bedding she could only just make out. Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, Oriana extended her tongue and pressed her face forwards. The mouth muscle eased between the lubricated slit before her easily, and with a muted moan of pleasure and appreciation from above, it steered her on to continue. Oriana smiled and continued on, stroking her tongue repeatedly up through the oozing coral gash, both softly and firmly at the same time.

Miranda pressed her head down into the pillow beneath it, not being able to believe how far along the road to orgasm she already was with only a few lashes from the tongue between her legs. Perhaps it was having nothing but her fingers and toys to get herself off with for so long, or perhaps it was her memory fading, but she never remembered feeling this good when Shepard had gone down on her in the past. Not that Jane had been bad at oral sex in the past, but right now it was like her tongue knew right where to go to get maximum effect.

Oriana was no expert at this, and she would never claim to be. In fact, she'd never done this before, or anything even remotely like it. She wanted to make Shepard feel as good as possible though, and she figured that the best means of doing that was targeting the same areas of Shepard's sex that made her feel good. The main difference here though, aside from it not being her, was that she was using her tongue in this case, rather than her fingers. As far as she could tell though, it was having the right effect. She decided to wrap her hands around Shepard's waist and pull her closer to her face.

This was quickly becoming too much for Miranda, and she was doubting whether the brief warm-up she gave herself in the shower earlier had been a good idea. Part of her wanted to make this last because it felt so fantastic, but another part of her knew the more she let it continue like this, the sooner she'd explode from it all. Shepard's mouth was doing all the right things in the right ways, made up of a series of licks, nibbles, thrusts and lips-to-lips kisses. Miranda reached down to take her impressive breasts in her hands and proceeded to knead the large globes while tweaking her nipples between her thumb and forefinger.

Keeping up her pace as best she could, Oriana began to recognize the smells she'd been inhaling ever since crawling under the covers. The first one came to her more through taste, as she realized that the flowing liquid from the slit she was servicing tasted like her own arousal, which she'd always felt a little naughty about when she had tasted it once out of curiosity during some alone time. She managed to trace that back to the source of the smell as well, and found it kind of fascinating that Shepard tasted exactly the same as she did. This helped her identify the second smell, which was a perfume she recognized too. It was the same type of perfume her sister used, or very close to it. She figured that maybe Miranda had encouraged Shepard to use it at some point, probably in an attempt to make the Commander more feminine. Or, perhaps it was just a coincidence.

It didn't really matter, as there were far more important things doing on. In fact, Oriana was getting a little worked up herself to the point where she was desperate for some attention between her own legs. Making do with just one hand to spread the folds before her, she reached down with her other hand and began to rub herself before slipping in a couple of fingers. Oriana had never been so turned on in her life, but she was about to come crashing down hard, and not in the way she was hoping. After only giving herself half a dozen finger-pumps, she heard the door behind her swing open and a voice call out loudly in shock.

"Miranda?! What the hell is going on in here?!"

Oriana recognized the voice: it was Commander Shepard's voice. But it came from behind her, not in front. Then a second voice rang out, and this one came did from ahead of her, just beyond the sheets. It was muffled just as before, but was so loud and panicked that she clearly recognized it: Miranda's.

"Shepard?!"

For the what seemed like an eternity, there was only silence.

Looking across to see her lover in a bathrobe standing in the doorway with a mixed expression of shock and confusion, Miranda was the one to finally break the awkward silence.

"Shepard, y-y-you're not...." she began. "You're n-n-not the one who...."

The bottom half of the bed's covers shifted like sand, as the one who had been servicing Miranda slid their upper half from beneath the sheets and emerged sheepishly before the two watching women. Oriana first stared back at Shepard, whose eyes widened even more. Oriana was white as a sheet and shaking. Miranda was already gasping in disbelief before her younger sister turned to face her, color finally coming to Oriana's face as her cheeks reddened with embarrassment.

"Ori?!" was all Miranda could say in a quiet wheeze, with a desperate twinge in there that seemed to hope that this was not real.

Oriana drew her palm up towards her face in shock. When it made contact with the lower half of it she flinched and pulled the hand away as she felt it make contact with the wetness that coated around her mouth and chin. Her eyes widened as she looked at her own sister's juices on her hand in front of her very eyes. Oriana trembled more and tears began to flow as she looked back to Miranda, who had now retreated as far to the top of the bed as possible and bunched up the sheets around her as if they'd somehow save her from the truth and reality of the situation.

"I-I-I thought y-you were Shepard," Oriana managed to get out. "I thought that.... Oh, my God!"

Oriana pushed past Shepard in a fit of tears, disappearing out of the doorway with her face buried in her hands. The two women left in the room heard her crying all the way to the end of the hallway, until it was silenced by the sound of Oriana's bedroom door ramming shut. Shepard slowly turned towards Miranda, who was now running her hands through her own hair and rocking back and forth repeating the same four-letter expletive over and over again. Jane didn't know what to say to her after that. She did know that there were some things that had popped into her head that she definitely shouldn't say though.

"Miri, are you.... Are you okay?" Shepard began awkwardly. "Do you want to talk about--"

"God damn it, Shepard!" Miranda said, shaking her head now. "Of course I'm not okay. How the fuck did this happen?!"

"Seems she thought you were me," Jane stated plainly. "And you thought she was me too."

"This is all my fault!" Miranda declared, burying her face in her hands and shaking her head. "I should have known something like this would happen!"

"You should have known your sister would eat you out?" Shepard asked quizzically.

"Shepard!" Miranda yelled with a look that could kill.

"That is what happened, isn't it?" Shepard said, now partially recoiled at Miranda's prior outburst.

"I meant that I should have known Ori would try and pull something like this," Miranda explained with frustration. "That she would have made some kind of move on you. I didn't know it would be this bold or this soon, but...."

"How could you have known?" Shepard asked more quietly. She tried to sound sympathetic and understanding.

"She's a Lawson, Shepard," Miranda said matter-of-factly. "She's like me. If she's got her eyes set on something that she wants, she'll make damn well sure that she gets it. One way or another."

"Then how is it your fault? How could you have stopped it?"

"I should have told her," Miranda said as she slammed one fist firmly into the mattress. "If I'd told her about us then she would have been disappointed, but she wouldn't have done this. She'd have got angry and sad about it for a week or two, then got over it and moved on. Because if there's one person in this universe she wouldn't want to take something or somebody away from, it's me."

"Are you sure?" Shepard asked.

"Positive. I'd never take you away from Ori if she'd got to you first, no matter how much I wanted you. Because I wouldn't want to upset her." Miranda paused and looked down sadly. "She means everything to me. It took so much to get her, and I'd never want to lose her."

"You'd better think of something then," Shepard noted. "Because I've got no idea how you're going to smooth this one over."

"I need to talk with her," Miranda said adamantly. "I need to explain the situation, apologize and set to putting this behind us as soon as possible."

"Well, I think I hear her in the shower now," Jane said with a sigh, sitting on the edge of the bed. "You'll have to wait a little while."

Miranda listened, and Shepard was right from the sounds of it. Running water and muffled sobbing could be heard if she listened carefully. Miranda let out a sigh and Jane placed a gentle hand on her shoulder.

"Look, I'll understand if you don't want to, well.... do anything tonight now," Shepard told her lover. "It'd probably be kind of weird for you. Just remember that I'm here if you want me, and I'll help you and Oriana any way I can."

"Thanks Shepard," Miranda said with a small grin. "That means a lot. Could you pass me my robe?"

Shepard looked around and found it half wedged under the front corner of the bed. She tossed it to Miranda who caught it, then slid out from under the covers to pull it on.

"I don't envy you right now," Shepard told Miranda. Miranda let out a small snort of laughter.

"You probably wouldn't have said that a few minutes ago," she joked.

"That good was she?" Shepard countered. Miranda's cheeks reddened and then she frowned.

"Damn it, Shepard. Trust you to take an attempt to lighten the mood too far and make me feel bad again."

"Sorry," Jane said, blushing slightly. Miranda sat down beside Jane, shaking her head.

"If our roles had been reversed, and you had been me in this bed and discovered it was Oriana instead of me, would you have stopped her?" Miranda asked.