To Hot to Think

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,940 Followers

She relaxed inside as he started back in and groaned, as he seemed to fill her up. She hadn't noticed the empty feeling until he did start to fill her. Her pussy clamped down again and her g-spot rubbed. She groaned even louder and flexed her hips rapidly. An orgasm was rising and rising fast.

Manny kept the same slow, almost reverent rhythm, as Carol's hips fluttered rapidly through a couple of strokes. Then she was jerking and twitching like mad. He pressed in tightly one last time and held on for his life. He had his hands on her hips now, just holding her in place.

A part of Carol was laughing at her. She had thought that first orgasm was a monster. This one topped even that by miles and miles. She couldn't think, she could not breath; all she could do was ride out the storm in her body. From her curled toes to her head thrashing back and forth, she was on fire. A fire that consumed her but did no damage.

Somewhere along the way, Carol's hands found Manny's wrists and then her fingers were intertwined with his. She pulled and he rocked forward. He pulled and she moved to him. They were doing the dance of the ages, the dance of passion, lust, and love. They were completely in tune with each other and the universe.

Orgasms melted and merged for Carol and Manny gasped at the increasing heat and grip in her pussy. He had thought her tight and hot before but now she was a blazing furnace with a death grip on him. He reveled in it. He felt his own orgasm rising and he tried to dampen it; he tried to hold it back. He had no desire for this to end.

But end it did with him planted between her thighs and long surging pulses empting him out. Carol was jerking all over, pulling on his fingers, and yelling incoherently as it happened. Both were in heaven and soaring through the stars together.

Even that ended as Manny slowly leaned forward and collapsed on top of Carol. He had never felt so full and so empty at the same time. He took a long shuddery breath and turned his head to look at Carol's face. It was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen in his life. Her expression was one of total happiness, bliss, and supreme pleasure all mixed together.

He had her hands pinned above her head, pressed to the wall at the back of the desk. His elbows were on the desk, so he tried to take his weight off her. Carol shook her head and crossed her arms trying to pull on his. Manny smiled and kissed her lips softly.

Carol floated back to earth with Manny kissing her lips softly, gently, caressingly. She sighed and tried to kiss him back. She couldn't get her neck to cooperate or her lips, so she relaxed and let him do it. Occasionally her tongue would work enough to flick out and brush his lips.

He would capture it some of the time and suck on it gently. She would moan and shiver when he did, visions of his tongue in her pussy flashing across her mind. She could feel his soft manhood still inside her and whimpered as it slowly slipped out.

He kept trying to lift his weight off her but she liked the feel of him on top. The feel of his hips pressed to hers, the feel of his muscular chest pressing down on her breasts. The way their stomachs meshed and moved as they breathed. They fit together perfectly. The desk even felt good against her back and ass.

A phone rang but neither of them moved. Then Manny looked at it a few feet away and grinned. "Call back later, a lot later, we're busy with something much more important than your broke ass AC."

Carol giggled and then kissed him for all she was worth when he turned his head back. Manny gave as good as he got in the kiss and then groaned as Carol wrapped her legs around his hips and squeezed. She had him all wrapped up and he was loving every second of it. He sighed into her mouth, as he knew it would last forever and a day.

TxRad
TxRad
5,940 Followers
12