To Live and Fuck in L.A. Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gllgg...Gllgg...Gllgg," Nicky continued his fake gagging noises.

All of sudden Mr. Castle applied some pressure to the back of Nicky's head and buried the teenager's face into his clothed ballsack. His nostrils were gifted with the musky sweaty smell of Mr. Castle's package. Nicky went with it, allowing his lips and nose to collide with the man's testicles. He could even feel a few pubic hairs poking against his soft lips.

"Ohh fuck...lick my balls," Mr. Castle hooted.

With his hand holding the teenager's head in place, Mr. Castle began to firmly thrust his hips, grinding his hefty balls against Nicky's face. Nicky could feel the man's cock pulsating against his forehead as the pair of engorged balls mashed up against his lips.

"Okay, now, let me fuck your face you some more," Mr. Castle suggested.

His hands still on the back of the boy's head, Mr. Castle started thrusting his sheathed-cock hard against Nicky's cheek, pretending to facefuck him.

"Mllgg...Mllgg...Gllgg...Gllgg," Nicky continued his fake noises.

Nicky soon felt something warm and wet against his cheek. Apparently, the tip of Mr. Castle's dick was leaking precum, some of which was seeping through the Speedo and leaving little dabs of wetness against the young man's face. Nicky focused as hard as he could on his acting, trying his best to ignore it.

"Ohh yeah...Mmm...Oooahh," Mr. Castle moaned. "I'm cumming...here it comes."

Mr. Castle groaned louder, simulating an orgasm.

"Swallow it, baby," the man said.

Nicky took the hint and looked up at Mr. Castle with a fake look of surprise. He soon switched his facial expression to a wince and pretended to swallow a load of cum, "Gllpp...Gllpp...Gllpp."

Mr. Castle took a step back and used his forearm to brush the sweat from his face.

"Whew, that was some incredible acting, Nicky," he said, praising the young man.

"Um, thanks," Nicky said, standing up.

Frankly, Nicky was a little stunned by how erotic the performance had been. In fact, he soon realized that he was sporting a stiff boner underneath his bikini bottoms. He was confused about his body's reaction to the simulated blowjob and turned sideways, trying his best to hide it from his agent.

"Say, would you be interested in trying something else with me before you go?" Mr. Castle asked.

"Um, sure, what is it?" Nicky eagerly replied.

"Well, the script doesn't call for a sex scene, but I'm thinking it might be a good addition, so let's go for it. It might help your chances of landing a contract if the studio sees how dedicated you are to the movie."

"S-S-Sex scene?"

"Yeah, simulated of course."

"Um, okay, what do I do?"

"Get on the bed and lay down on your stomach. I'll get on top of you and pretend like I'm humping you, just keep making noises like we're really doing the nasty."

Nicky thought the request sounded a little weird, but at least lying on his stomach would hide his boner from Mr. Castle. He walked over to the bed and got down on his belly, using his forearms to prop his torso up.

"I gotta tell you, Nicky," he heard Mr. Castle say from behind him. "That bikini looks great on you from this angle. No one would ever know you were a guy from behind."

Nicky blushed at the comment. He didn't really know how to take it, but he figured that at least he was playing the role of Roxy in a believable way.

Mr. Castle got behind him, resting his knees on either side of the young man's body.

All of a sudden Nicky felt Mr. Castle's hands grab his hips. They were rough and warm. He felt his hard prick twitch underneath him. Soon he felt the length of the man's cock fill the crevice between his butt cheeks.

"Mmm, this is how we do it in the movies," Mr. Castle said. "How does it feel?"

Nicky had no idea how to respond to the question.

"Um, it's okay," he said. "A little, uh, weird, but not that bad."

Mr. Castle began to slowly move his hips back and forth, rubbing his clothed cock between the young man's ass cheeks. The friction from the humping soon caused the precum-slick tip of Mr. Castle's cock to peek out of the top of his Speedo. Nicky felt a few dabs of warm sticky precum land on his lower back. He shuddered at the sensation.

"Looks like my dick is too big for this Speedo," Mr. Castle said. "I'm just gonna slip it off."

"W-What?" Nicky replied.

"Yeah, it'll be better this way," the older man said, grunting as he got on his knees.

He shimmied the Speedo over his butt cheeks and down his hairy legs. Soon his long thick veiny cock was free and pointing directly at the young man's bikini-clad ass. Nicky continued staring at the mattress. He wasn't ready to see a grown man's naked penis.

"While we're at it, I think you should get naked too," Mr. Castle said.

"N-Naked?"

"Sure, it will make the scene more realistic. We really want to make this scene look good for the producers."

"O-Oh, uh, okay," Nicky stuttered. "I-I guess that's fine."

Nicky figured his agent's reasoning made sense. He wanted to do right by Mr. Castle for all of his help and if getting naked and having a little harmless simulated sex would help his chances of getting a role in the movie and maybe even a contract, he figured he might as well go for it.

"Don't worry, Nicky," Mr. Castle said. "It will all be simulated."

With that Mr. Castle took his forefingers and undid the strings of Nicky's bikini bottom. Nicky responded by raising his hips a little and, in one swift motion, Mr. Castle pulled the tiny piece of fabric out from under him, revealing the young man's pert heart-shaped ass. Nicky felt very exposed, but at least his boner was still hidden beneath him.

"You have a very nice ass, Nicky," Mr. Castle said, observing the young man's shapely pale bubble butt with lecherous eyes. "An ass like that can get you far in Hollywood."

Nicky, again, felt his cheeks redden.

"I can tell you're nervous," Mr. Castle said in a soothing voice.

"Yeah, a little," Nicky replied meekly.

"It's okay, we're just acting, right?" the agent assured the boy as he got into position.

"Yeah, just acting," Nicky repeated.

"I want you to really sell it on this take, okay?"

"Sure thing, Mr. Castle."

"Okay, here we go and...action."

"Oh, I wanna fuck you, baby," Mr. Castle said, resuming his role as Brad.

"Yes. Fuck me, Brad, fuck me," Nicky responded, again playing the role of Roxy to perfection.

"Mmm," Mr. Castle moaned as he placed his long thick shaft between the young man's ass like a hotdog in a bun.

Mr. Castle began pumping his shaft back and forth between the younger man's ass cleavage as if he was actually fucking him. The feeling of a man's hard cock sliding between his butt cheeks was one of the weirdest feelings Nicky had ever experienced. Although it was strange, it almost felt good.

"You like that, baby?" Mr. Castle asked in between moans. "Huh? You like that?"

"Mmm, yeah, that feels so good," Nicky said, trying his best to act like a girl receiving a dick in and out of her pussy.

Mr. Castle began pushing his full weight into each thrust which caused his long cock to sink deeper between the young man's ass cheeks. Soon Nicky could feel the thick throbbing shaft rub against his asshole. He found the sensation more pleasurable than he would have ever imagined.

"Mmm, yeah, your ass feels so fucking good," Mr. Castle grunted.

"Yeah, ohh, yeah," Nicky moaned.

Nicky soon became lost in the moment. The friction being caused by the older man's cock colliding with his virgin hole lulled him into some sort of blissful trance. Soon the man's cock began leaking precum which coated Nicky's ass crack in a warm lube. The cleavage between his ample butt cheeks was now a slick tube of flesh for Mr. Castle's hard shaft.

"Ohh yeah, this is so good," Mr. Castle groaned. "Unh, I'm tempted to stick this thing right in your asshole."

"Mmm, uh, w-what?" Nicky stuttered as Mr. Castle's threat broke him out of his trance.

"Just fooling with you, kid," the man said as he resumed his powerful thrusts. "Another minute or two and we'll finish up."

Mr. Castle began to quicken the pace of his trusts and Nicky felt the man's shaft begin to pulsate and spasm between his ass cheeks.

"Oooahh, yeah!" Mr. Castle moaned loudly. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

"W-What?" Nicky exclaimed in shock.

"Mmmahh! Ohh! Ahh! Ahh!" Mr. Castle grunted as his cock let loose.

"Oh," Nicky uttered, surprised by a warm wet feeling on his lower back. "Oh...my."

Not knowing what else to do, Nicky remained motionless and allowed Mr. Castle to shoot his entire load all over his lower back. It must have been a big load because soon Nicky felt warm cum start to drizzle down his ass crack.

All of sudden Nicky felt his own hard dick begin to twitch and tingle beneath him. He couldn't believe what was happening. He tried to hold back, but it was no use.

"Mmm...Mmm...," he moaned into the mattress, trying to hide his orgasm noises.

Within seconds cum began oozing out of the tip of his prick, forming a pool of warmth and wetness on the mattress beneath him.

As soon as he finished his orgasm a wave of guilt and embarrassment washed over him. He wondered if what had just happened classified as cheating on Crystal. He reasoned that since he didn't actually suck Mr. Castle's dick or get fucked it didn't count. Still, he felt a little ashamed about what he had just allowed to happen.

"Wow, sorry about that, Nicky," Mr. Castle said, getting up off the bed. "Looks like I got a little carried away."

"It's okay," Nicky said. "I, uh, just wasn't expecting...that."

"You see, I was trained as a method actor, you know, like Marlon Brando, so it's easy for me to get lost in a role."

"I-I understand," Nicky said, looking over his shoulder at the numerous ropes and pools of cum on his back. "Could you, uh, clean me off?"

"What, you don't want to wear my cum for the rest of the day, show all your friends?"

"Um, I..."

"Hey, I'm just razzing you, Nicky, here," Mr. Castle said, grabbing a towel a wiping his cum off of the teenager's naked back.

He leaned down toward the young man's ear and whispered, "There, all gone."

"Thanks," Nicky whispered.

"I'll let you get changed," Mr. Castle said before leaving the room.

Nicky was glad he did. He wouldn't have known what to do if he had been forced to stand up in front of his agent with a giant cum stain on the mattress beneath him.

As quickly as possible, Nicky changed back into his guy clothes and waited for Mr. Castle to return.

"That was some amazing work," the agent said, walking back into the room. "I had thirty actresses audition for the role of Roxy, doing that same scene, and none of them even came close to your performance."

"Uh, thanks, Mr. Castle, that means a lot coming from you."

"Now, in the movie, of course, you'll be playing the role of Brad, and Roxy will be played by Heather Holloway. I'm sure you know her from her work in 'Sorority Girl Zombies' and 'Dead Hookers.'"

Nicky blushed. He had had a crush on Heather Holloway since his freshman year of high school. He had seen all her movies, mostly low-grade sleazy horror movies where she was naked about half of the time. He couldn't believe that he would get the chance to act in a sex scene with the girl of his dreams.

"Yeah, uh, she's amazing," Nicky said, trying to hide his excitement.

"Yes, yes, she is. And just think about it, Nicky, the next time you rehearse this scene you'll be getting a fake BJ from Heather."

Nicky blushed again.

"I know what you're thinking," Mr. Castle said, punching the young man lightly on the shoulder.

"Okay, shooting will start next week, so I've taken the liberty of booking you an appointment at a tanning salon in Beverly Hills tomorrow afternoon to get you prepped for the role."

"That sounds great."

"I'd also like to invite you to a party I'm throwing at my house tomorrow night. If you're gonna make it big, you'll need to start rubbing elbows with some of Hollywood's finest. Tony Valentino, the producer behind 'Beach Party Massacre,' will be in attendance, so be prepared to pamper him."

"Can my girlfriend come along?" Nicky asked.

"Uh, sure, why not?" Mr. Castle replied, rolling his eyes a little.

"I just don't want her to feel, uh, left out."

"Sure, sure, I understand. Now, go home, tell your girlfriend the good news. Maybe you can talk her into giving you a celebratory blowjob tonight."

"Uh, yeah, maybe."

"Good work today, Nicky," Mr. Castle said giving the teenager's ass a playful slap.

"Uh, thanks, Mr. Castle," Nicky said, a little flustered. "I'll see you tomorrow night."

Later that night, Nicky told Crystal the good news.

"That's great, baby. I'm so happy for you," Crystal said, giving him a passionate kiss.

After a few seconds Crystal noticed a strange odor emanating from her boyfriend's face. It smelled like a mixture of musk and sweat with a dash of cologne, although she knew Nicky didn't wear cologne. Whatever it was it made her feel like throwing up.

She broke their kiss and asked, "Nicky, you smell weird?"

Shit, Nicky thought.

"Oh, uh, I...sorry...had to wear...cologne...for the audition," he stuttered, trying to come up with an explanation.

"But you don't wear cologne."

"Oh, no...the makeup artist...put it on."

When they went to bed, Crystal put on a sexy pink teddy. It had been a week and a half since the two had last had sex. Crystal's hectic job and Nicky's stress about unemployment had put a damper on their relationship. Nicky hoped that the news about him getting a real job would revive their sex life.

"How about I give you that congratulatory sex I promised you yesterday?" Crystal suggested, acting cute and flirty.

They did some foreplay before Nicky slipped off his boxers, revealing his limp penis.

"What's wrong?" she asked, noticing Nicky's pathetic soft prick.

"Oh, uh, I guess I'm just tired...from the audition," he said. "Maybe you could, uh, give me a blowjob, you know, to get me going."

He gave her a sly look.

"What?" Crystal replied in shock. "I don't know who you think you're dating, Nicky, but I'm not that kinda girl."

"I know, I'm sorry, babe," Nicky said, feeling a little rejected. "I'm just a little jazzed from the audition."

"Goodnight," Crystal said curtly before turning over to go to sleep.

"Goodnight," Nicky replied, annoyance and frustration in his voice.

Nicky rolled over and tried his best to fall asleep, but the audition kept playing over and over in his mind. The feeling of being on his knees in a submissive position before an older man, the feeling of Mr. Castle's hairy muscular body on top of his small boyish frame, the feeling of a man's naked cock rubbing up against his asshole. He couldn't stop thinking about it. It didn't help that he could still smell the muskiness of Mr. Castle's package in his nostrils.

After a while he felt his dick getting hard. He got up quietly from the bed, trying his best not to wake Crystal, and went to the bathroom. He squirted some lotion on his palm and starting jerking off in front of the sink, thinking about Mr. Castle.

He wondered what it would have felt like if Mr. Castle had made good on his threat and just shoved his fat cock deep inside his virgin asshole.

It didn't take long for him to cum and when he did his load shot out uncontrollably all over the sink counter and faucet, a few drops even landed on the bottom of the mirror.

He cleaned up and went back to bed and slept like a baby.

12