To Live Forever More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My turn!" the big dumb oaf stood up from his spot between Lacey's legs and crawled up next to her.

"Fuck!" Lacey cried in torment. "It was just starting to feel good,"

"Yeah, so do me and then we can..."

"Have sex?" Lacey sat up and glared in anger at Sam.

"Well, why not?" Sam moved his hand to her bare waist.

"Congratulations, you just killed your chances of getting ANYTHING from me," Lacey began to get dressed.

Farrah began to sweat from outside the door, knowing that now she would have to retreat to her room to finish without any images of inspiration.

"Where are you going?" Sam called.

"Out," Lacey grabbed for a T-shirt.

....Or maybe not, Farrah thought to herself as she hid behind the door to her own bedroom across the hall.

"Asshole," Lacey said to herself as she passed her mother's room, unknowing of the presence beyond.

Farrah waited, and waited. And then waited some more as she listened to hear her daughter slam the door to their house. It felt like an eternity, a fire burned inside of her and it needed to be put out, now!

Slam!

Ha! Farrah began the dash to her daughter's bedroom where the stupid football player lay upon the bed in frustration and (sadly) confusion.

"Hello, Sam," she greeted to his surprise.

"Uh, Mrs..."

"Please, call me Farrah,"

Chapter 4

She slyly descended to the bed next to the dull youth, his mind struggling to turn the gears slowly forward in wonderment of the odd situation.

"I think I should be going," the boy was showing himself to be quite the coward, and Farrah was dumbstruck by the thought that her powers of enticement were not working to the fullest extent of their charm on him.

"So soon?" she placed a slender hand upon his should with a smidgeon of force to keep him seated. "You aren't going to let a small fight with your girlfriend keep you from achieving what you want, are you, Sam?"

"I, uh... you heard?"

"Of course, I'm sure the neighbors heard the way she stormed out of here, slamming the front door like that. She gets in these moods," Farrah's soft fingers moved their way slowly up and down the top of his arm, her glossy nails glimmering in the light atop the room.

"What do you think I should do?" Sam's interest seemed to perk up, just now realizing that she may have a solution to his problem.

"Just take what you need," a spark lit up in Farrah's starving eyes as they stared deep into the youth's own. "Take it and you'll never have to look back."

"T...take it..." Sam tried to understand what this odd woman meant. "Do you mean you want me to... rape your daughter?"

"Ahahaha," Farrah laughed to herself. He really was as dumb as a post. "No, precious, I wasn't talking about her at all," her hand slowly glided all the way up to his lips, fingertips brushing softly against his now trembling mouth and she slipped his pointer finger inside. Unexpected to himself, he accepted it with the closing of his lips overtop it, and his tongue moved about to lather the intruder with saliva.

"Mmm," a moan escaped his mouth.

Farrah smiled as she watched his reaction. That was exactly what she had been waiting for, a point of entry. Now she would be free to take him as she pleased, and nothing would get in her way.

"That's it, Sam," she whispered as she moved her finger back and forth, enjoying as she felt herself become more and more in control. It was time to move things forward. She removed her finger and immediately replaced it with her own suckling mouth, closing the gap between them and holding his head in her warm hands. Their tongues slowly came together and twirled in want and need for each other.

Farrah broke the kiss only seconds later, "Take your pants off."

The cheating moron did as he was told without any question, not one guilty thought ran through his mind about what he was about to do.

Farrah slid down his body and crouched to her knees on the floor in front of the bed. He was already hard and ready, probably mere seconds away from finishing before she could even start. This would not do, for her purposes at least. She decided to test the waters, placing her soft and beautiful, slightly weathered hands upon the throbbing shaft. As expected, it pulsed nervously, and he made an almost urgent sigh.

"We can't have you in a state like this, you're so tense," Farrah breathe her hot breathe upon him as she inched her opening mouth closer to it. She stuck out her tongue and placed it in the middle of his penis, then ran it slowly up the length to the head where she then continued to engulf the mushroom tip in her suckling mouth.

"Ah," his sigh of warning only confirmed her disappointing suspicions.

"Mmm," she moaned as her tongues flicked rapidly inside her hot, suckling mouth, and her soft hands began pumping lightly up and down on the length.

"Oh, shiiiittt!" the words groaned in the air as Farrah felt a torrent of thick streams shoot to the back of her throat. She continued to suck and pump the average sized member, willing every bit of his batter to trickle inside her pipeline until there was nothing left. The boy lay out of breathe at the end, relaxed as she had wanted.

"Good boy," Farrah smiled naughtily and climbed up to lay with him.

"Sorry, I usually last longer, but..."

She placed her hand on his cheek and directed his face to her own, "Then show me,"

The challenge immediately sparked life back into him, and she began rubbing him in attempt to retain his full length for her once more.

She then started to undress herself, the boy watched in awe at every new piece of skin she had to show. In no time at all, she was stark naked on the bed and urging him to get on top of her. She lay seductively before him, legs crawling wider and wider as he stepped up to the plate.

"Shou...should I wear a condom?" a gear must have finally turned in his head.

"No, baby. I want to feel all of you inside of me," her voice hinted of desire and anguish.

Sam could not have been happier with this response, and he plunged his hard rod deep inside her aching vagina with great vigor. Her hands reached around his body and stoked his head as she held it to her own. She could remember all the times she had done this before, none of them would ever amount to when she held Paul this way. But she tried, and did her best to imagine.

Sam humped in and out of her, the feeling was incredible. Immediately his thoughts began to wander to the future. Wondering how it would feel to finally have Lacey like this... or maybe... both at the same time! Yeah! They'd be cool with it, right?

Farrah urged him to go harder and faster, trying desperately to get something out of it before it was over. The most she could hope for was a small bit of satisfaction before taking the life of one so young.

"Ungh," Sam stuck as deep as he could, roughly trying to turn the tables and take control of the situation. Alas, she only wanted more.

"Come on, Sam, faster!"

"I... I cannnn't!" his eyes shut tightly, he was on the verge.

The deed was done, and she could do nothing else for him, "Okay, baby. Cum inside. Just cum inside and feel how good it feels to give me your hot sperm,"

"Ergh!" he tensed hard as his sperm flooded deep inside of her. She grabbed his face and kissed him passionately, sending him to heaven with what she could only imagine must have been pure bliss for the boy.

He sighed, sighed again, a faint sigh now. His body relaxed on top of her and their breathing slowed to a relaxed pace. She stroked his hair softly, waiting for that final breath. The last second of life, he would spend recovering from pure ecstasy.

It never came.

"That was amazing," Sam smiled to himself.

"Fuck!" Farrah cursed to herself as she pushed the bastard off of her.

"What?" he stared at her in disbelief as she began to pick her clothes from the ground. Something had gone completely wrong... she loved him not. She hated the little shit!

"Get the fuck out of my house, and don't you ever speak to my daughter ever again!" Farrah screamed her frustration. The spell had done nothing to him at all; he was just a cheating little fucker of no significance to anyone.

Chapter 5

Farrah cried for what seemed like hours in her bedroom after a shower that didn't seem like it had helped cleanse her of what had taken place in her daughter's room. What could she do now? Her true love was dead... both from a past life and the current one. The aches of need would only get worse, she knew, to the point where she would no longer be able to control herself. What would happen then?

Even now, the burning sensation between her legs was coming back to her after a very short time of relief. All she could do was cry, and when it got to a certain point, she would cry with her fingers buried deep in her trenches.

"Mom...?" Lacey peeped weakly from the doorway to her mother's room.

"Lacey," Farrah looked to the door in total surprise. "I didn't hear you come in,"

Lacey walked closer and sat on the opposite end of the bed, staring meekly at her mother with a look of sadness upon her face.

"I guess we're both having a bad day, huh?"

Farrah sniffed and sat up, trying to compose herself, "I heard you and Sam fighting earlier today."

Lacey flushed, "Sorry, I had no idea you were home."

"It's alright, it happens. You want to talk about it?"

"No. He's just a jerk is all," the beautiful girl let out a deep breath of sadness and tried her best to forget about her situation. "Are you crying about dad again?"

"I..." Farrah thought for a moment, "yes..."

Lacey knew it must have been hard on her, the adjustment period would most likely last a couple more years even. Overcome with pathos, she moved herself closer to the poor woman and hugged her tightly, hoping it would spare her some comfort for the time being.

Farrah immediately began to cry again, bursting into a sea of tears that fell upon her daughter's shoulder.

"It's okay, mom," Lacey put a hand to the back of Farrah's head and stroked her head gently, just as had been done to her as a child.

"I'm so sorry, I know I need to be strong for you now, sweetheart," Farrah sobbed uncontrollably, mimicking the actions of Lacey with her hand.

Now it was Lacey's turn to purge her tears, and both women wept unrestrainedly to one another. Holding one another ever so tightly, sobbing like babies that needed to be hushed back to gentle sleep, and stroking one another to ease the hurt.

"Momhmm," Lacey could not contain her anguish.

"I know sweetheart, I know!" Farrah moved her head slightly back to kiss the girl on the cheek. It was then that something happened; a spark had ignited, and the cruelties of fate allowed themselves to be shown. The soft pecks did not stop at one, and the soft flesh of the girl's face found itself time and again sucked into the soft caress of her mother's lips.

"Oh, mom," Lacey returned the sweet pecks upon her mom's face, kissing each other without any thought of where it was soon to escalate to. Their lips came closer and closer until they had finally found one another, and now began to suckle in harmony at one another's mouths. No thought of the situation became apparent then, as Farrah unleashed her tongue into the needing mouth of her daughter and lovingly made contact with the other.

Farrah reached her loving hands to caress her daughter's face, an action that was responded to with an innocent moan of pleasure.

Driven by a newfound desire, Lacey broke the kiss in pleading request, "Mommy?"

"Shh," Farrah's motherly instincts washed over her and she laid the pure one down on her back.

"Mommy, I need... I need..."

"I know, honey," the mother said in a hushed tone and a look of lust as she pushed her pointer finger into her daughter's mouth to suck on; a pacifier had done the same trick when she had been a baby. "Mommy's gonna make it all better, okay?"

"Mmhmm!" Lacey sucked eagerly on the tender bone.

With her free hand, Farrah pulled at Lacey's pants. The girl complied by lifting herself slightly from the bed to allow the clothing to slide off of her.

"Oh, baby! You've grown to be so beautiful!" Farrah marveled at the sight before her. Neither of them were thinking clearly yet, and neither of them would until satisfaction had been met. The girl's tight thong was then pulled from its place to reveal the most adorable pink entrance Farrah had ever laid her eyes upon. It twitched with need and anticipation.

"Mmm, mmm!" Lacey lifting up again, urging her mother not to waste any more time. Farrah delved two fingers slowly inside her daughter's pussy, watching the girl's quick reaction of thrusting into them. It was more than either of them could handle as shivers ran through their entire beings.

The fingers fucked in and out at a rapidly quickening pace, and the warmest of fluids seeped from her hole like a water fountain on both the hand that fed it and the mattress below.

"Uh!" Lacey's mouth opened wide and her hands came up to grab the hand she had been soothing herself upon. She lavishly started licking the entire hand, moaning and sobbing in need of more.

"Cum for me, honey. Cum on my hand," Farrah urged, her fingers now racing back and forth, deeper and deeper as she penetrated.

"Uhhh, uhhh, uhooohhhh!" Lacey humped upwards hard as her orgasm washed over her entire body and her liquids began spurting out into the air like waves in the sea. The juice drenched everything including Farrah's hand which kept fucking her hard, and again more waves of love began shooting from the girl's pouring vagina. "Ahhh!" Lacey screamed out in surprise as a fourth torrent of rain escaped her.

After that last squirting, Farrah slowed her penetrations and the girl began to finally come down from her orgasm. They both breathed heavily, and the aches of need began to subside in each of them. Farrah grasped the girl's face with both hands and kissed her passionately. There they fell asleep in absolute exhaustion. Finally, relieved for a time.

Chapter 6

Farrah awoke from her deep sleep early the next morning, just as the sun had been easing its light into the atmosphere. Her small, soft, and beautiful girl in her arms, fast asleep and as peaceful as can be. She kissed her daughter's forehead, unable to resist showing her emotion for the most splendid thing she had ever had a hand in creating. Then it hit her.

"Oh, my god!" she whispered to herself in a panic as she jumped from the bed, suddenly realizing what had happened the night before. She had taken her daughter on as a lover, just as she had done to her poor son so many years ago. She had watched the beautiful spectacle squirm at the touch of her hand, and urged her to cum hard with an unreal torrent of splashing liquid. No resistance had occurred on either of their parts, and nothing had been realized until now.

The girl was still fast asleep in the bed. Farrah gently put the covers back over the girl and tiptoed out of the room in complete mortification. How could this have happened? How could the spell have worked on another woman? This whole incident made no sense, but the entire thing had happened as if it were working in full force...

Poor Farrah collapsed just outside the door and broke out into tears, her whole body shaking in terror. She could not go through this again, not right after losing her husband. He was the deal, not her beautiful baby girl.

There was no thinking straight at a time such as this. Something needed to be done, and she needed information about what was going on. There had to be a way of stopping this, for there was no way to have sexual intercourse with her own daughter, was there? No, there couldn't be. It was illogical. Unthinkable!

She crawled her way down the stairs, shaking uncontrollably and sobbing like a newborn. She reached the kitchen phone and curled herself into a ball after dialing the number.

"Hello?" the tired voice answered.

"Gretchen,"

"Ah, hello, dear. I suppose I was right, wasn't I?"

"No," Farrah was too flustered to get her words out. "You were...so...wrong!" her breath was shaking with her body.

"Wrong? Is there something you forgot to mention to me, Farrah?"

"I'm..." Farrah whispered, trying to regain some composure. "I'm...bisexual,"

"...my,my," was all that could be heard on the other end.

"Please! Please, help me!" Farrah cried.

"Well I don't know how something like that would work, but I assume the worst has occurred?"

"My...daughter!" she could not be calmed.

"I see. This is all very...interesting. I can't make it over until tomorrow morning, but I promise I will do whatever I can in the meantime to find out how that would tie in to the spell. If anything, I'm certain you'll still need a man's sperm to continue the process forward. Just calm down until we can figure this out," the line when dead and Farrah felt alone and scared once more.

Gretchen's words had indeed had a slight comforting affect to them. There was no way two women could engage in intercourse in the way the spell needed, that was a fact. Her sexual insanity was just out of control, and needed some relief. Perhaps in a sense, Gretchen had been right in trying to help her before, as Farrah's relationship with her daughter may never be the same again.

It didn't take her long to figure out that she needed to get away from the house for the rest of the day. Somehow she needed to attract a man, garner feelings for someone before another bad incident occurred.

Chapter 7

Lacey woke up a couple hours later, feeling alone and a little odd. Her mind eventually focused on the events of the night before, and many questions began to circulate in her mind. For unlike in Paul, a female's feelings were quite different in such circumstances. Her mother had shown her passion, feelings that women were not supposed to have for one another, especially related ones. But she had done so knowingly, as a declaration of undying love?

Lacey could not understand the feelings inside her for her mother either. They had been quite close, but never before had she felt such a strong need to explore someone else's body. The gentle sensations that had been granted to her, she wanted so desperately to return. But how could she now? Her mother was gone now, probably to guilty to face her child. She needed her back so she could admit her feelings, and ask what they were going to do.

She walked the house a few times, but indeed, her mother was nowhere to be found. She felt a little betrayed, but also excited for her return. She wanted to be held, not by a man, but by the one who lovingly gave her life. Nothing could sooth her more than that sexy woman's embrace.

Another odd thing that had been running through her mind was her mind-blowing orgasm. She had never cum like that before, nor had she ever heard of any girl squirting so much of such a thick substance during one in her life. She had simply accepted it the night before in the heat of passion, as her mother did, but what if there were actually something wrong with her medically?

A knock at the door came a few hours later. Lacey assumed it was her mother, but wondered why she would be knocking. Was she that embarrassed? Perhaps it was her jerk ass boyfriend, come to apologize. She would accept no apology.

The door opened, and behind it was a very unfamiliar face. An old woman, attractive as hell for her age, but somehow... strange.

"Hello, dear. Is your mother home?"

"Um, no. I don't know when she'll be back, actually," the girl admitted.

"Oh, that's alright. Actually, I have some news for her, and I came all this way..."

"Oh, are you a friend of hers?"

"Hmhm," the old woman grimaced. "No, deary. This may sound strange to you, but I am your grandmother."

The girl was taken aback by this, not knowing what to do with the information. "You're... my what?"