To My Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I do what she says. I focus on my breathing. It begins to go down. I'm relaxing, and...

It's just the very tip of her finger, poking in at the entrance to my asshole. It's definitely lubed. It goes in a little deeper now, as she pushes. The muscles around my sphincter are relaxing, allowing the opening of my asshole to be expanded. Mistress grabs my hip, and gently pulls me towards her as she pushes her finger in deeper. It feels weird. It feels dirty. But it also feels kind of good. I let out a little moan.

"Mistress, may I-?"

"You may speak when you are spoken to. Don't speak out of turn again."

I stay silent. But there's so much I want to ask. So much I need to know. What's the reason for fingering my ass? Wouldn't she rather play with my pussy? Will she have me lick her pussy? What's up with the butt? What can she possibly get out of it? Okay, maybe that last question could be rephrased.

Her finger is in all the way now. That didn't take long. She's moving it in and out, and very slowly finger-fucking me. Then she stops, with her finger buried all the way in.

"I require five stages of submission before I accept a woman's slavery. You passed the first stage when you consented to address me as Mistress. The second was when you allowed yourself to be collared, leashed and led in on your hands and knees. We are beginning the third stage now. Each successive stage could be considered more humiliating than the last, depending on your point of view. If you complete all five stages, you will be my slave. If not, you are merely a submissive little girl that I had some fun with, and you will never be allowed back in here again. We're going to keep going now. You are not allowed to speak, so questions are not permitted. But remember, you can use your safe-word at any time. You may even use it just to test it out if you like."

I have a million questions racing through my mind of course, but I keep my mouth shut. I can always use my safe-word if this gets out of hand, but really, I just have a finger in my ass at the moment. And I like it.

Maybe I shouldn't have thought that. Mistress removes her finger, and puts it in front of my face.

"What does that smell like?"

"It smells like—"

"It smells like shit, doesn't it?"

"Yes, My Mistress."

"Say it."

"Your finger smells like shit, my Mistress."

"Why?"

"Because it was in my ass, my Mistress."

"Because it was up your dirty asshole, you filthy little cunt. Say it back to me like that."

"Because it was up my dirty asshole...and I am a filthy little cunt, my Mistress."

What is wrong with me? I'm getting excited. I think I'm getting wet down there.

"Your ass is fairly clean, all things considered. So don't worry. But a thorough cleansing is required for your Mistress."

Mistress gets up, and pulls on my leash again. She leads me into the loo on my hands and knees. I still don't get a chance to look up and see what she looks like. She directs my field of vision just as much as my movements.

"You'll find an enema kit on the sink. Use it to cleanse your ass for my use. Take as much time as you need. Do whatever you feel you need to do, but you are not allowed to shower. When you are done, get down on the floor on your hands and knees with your eyes facing down, and tell me you are ready to resume serving me."

Chapter Five

I notify my Mistress when my ass is clean. I'm on the floor as instructed. I hear her footsteps, and then my leash is pulled. I am led back to the same position on the bench, bent over the bed. A hand grips my shoulder. Her lubed finger is inserted back in to my asshole. It pushes in easily. I keep my eyes down, and stay as silent as possible. My ass must be relaxing. I feel a second finger stretching me. I concentrate on my breathing.

Hmmmm. I don't know much about anal play, but I figure that two fingers must mean she's loosening me up for something. A third finger enters, but doesn't get very far.

And then...no more fingers. Just like that. She's in the bathroom. I hear washing up. Then she's back behind me. I hear rustling and straps. Have no idea what is going on. Wish I did. I'm getting worried.

The hand is back on my shoulder. I feel something bob against my butt as my Mistress gets closer to me and...

Oh my God! A...a...a...thing is being pushed into my ass. It's not a finger. I can't tell what it is.

Aaaaargh! It's huge! Feels like a penis. How is that possible? The tip is in. She's stroking my hair.

"Focus on your breathing, remember? Your ass with accept this."

She's right. I do focus on my breathing, and the asshole starts to relax. That thing back there slowly pushes in, until it's buried in my ass. I feels Mistress's body against mine. That's when I realize...she's wearing a strap-on cock. I had no idea those things actually existed. I certainly never expected to see one, or feel one, especially back there.

Mistress slowly works it in and out after my body has adapted to it. She starts fucking me with it. I'm being fucked in the ass by a woman with a strap-on. It feels dirty of course, and a little rough. But my body starts to adapt. It feels pleasurable, like an itch that needs scratching at first, but then something more. She handles me like a piece of property while she fucks me. She grips my hips or shoulders hard, and sometimes reaches down to squeeze my breasts. God, this is getting me hot. I think I'm actually going to cum from anal sex. I can feel an orgasm coming.

"Oh, please. Don't stop, don't stop, I'm about to..."

The fucking stops abruptly. The strap-on is maybe halfway in.

"I told you not to speak, and I meant it. I don't want to gag you tonight. If I have to because you can't follow a simple direction, I'll be angry. Is that clear?"

"Yes, my Mistress."

I don't think I'm ready to find out what happens if I make her angry. I can't help some of the sounds I'm making, but I'll do my best not to speak any words. Mistress resumes the anal-fucking. She ramps it up, and fucks me hard. I feel so dirty. I'm getting hot, and sweaty, and totally turned on by this dominant lady taking me back there. The strap-on doesn't hurt. It feels great, actually.

She fucks me hard. I'm actually getting close to what I think is an anal orgasm, too. I didn't even know those were possible. My boyfriend really should have tried this with me. But every time I feel myself getting near to cumming, Mistress stops. I'm on the edge at least four times, and every time, she stops before I can get there, waits for me to settle down, and starts back up again. I want to ask her why she won't let me cum, but I don't want to make her angry.

I'm really feeling desperate when she stops for the final time. Really desperate. God, I want to cum. I'm a quivering, whimpering, sweaty mess. I'm trying so hard just to be quiet, when every instinct I have says I should beg her to fuck me into next week while I cum. Maybe she'll finally...

Nope, she pulls out. I feel a void back there now without her strap-on filling my ass. It definitely feels like an itch that needs to be scratched now. I feel her moving off and away, then feel her getting onto the bed.

She's on her knees in front of me. I see it now, for the first time. That big, black dildo, strapped tightly around her waist with black leather straps. It's disgusting, still shiny and slick from lube. It doesn't smell like shit so much, but it does smell like where it's been. It's shaped just like a man's cock.

"You are done with the fourth stage. This is the fifth stage."

Mistress grabs my hair. Fuck, the fifth stage can't possibly be what I think it is, can it?

"Clean."

I don't do anything. This can't be happening.

"When slaves are fucked, they clean the objects of their pleasure afterwards. It's a necessary manifestation of the Mistress/Slave relationship. I imagine you're thanking me now for seeing that your ass was cleaned."

Oh God. Am I really going to take that thing in my mouth, knowing where it's been? How low will I go for this woman?

As low as she wants me too, apparently. Still feeling her solid grip on my hair, I put my lips to the tip. I run my tongue over it. It tastes horrible, like ass and lube over silicone. I will later find out that Mistress chooses non-toxic materials, since all of her penetration tools are cleaned in her slave's mouths. Mistress pulls me in, gently shoving the dildo in, and filling my mouth. She guides my head back and forth, so I am sucking it in obedience to her.

What kind of line have I crossed here? This has to be the most disgusting thing I will ever do in life.

After about five minutes, Mistress backs up, pulling her dildo out of my mouth. It's slick from my saliva now. I can't even begin to describe the after-taste in my mouth. Mistress keeps my head tilted down. I still haven't gotten a good look at her since I went down on my hands and knees out in the corridor. She moves off the bed, out of sight. I hear straps being undone in the background. Then I feel the leash being tugged.

"Off."

She guides me off the bed, back onto the floor.

"Crawl."

She leads me into the bathroom. A cup of blue liquid and an empty bowl are on the floor. She leads me to them and stops me. Mistress leans next to me. She tilts my head up by the hair, and puts the cup to my mouth. I still can't see her.

"This is very expensive antibacterial mouthwash. Rinse and spit."

With her guidance, I clean my mouth as thoroughly as possible, swishing and spitting the entire contents of the cup. When I am done, Mistress leads me to crawl into the very large, glass-enclosed shower. She removes my collar and leash in there.

"Turn so you face me. Rise up on your knees. Put your hands behind your head. Keep your eyes down."

I comply. Maybe she's going to bathe me. That would be nice. I would still rather cum, but I'm so sweaty, I could do with a shower.

Mistress sits on a bench and removes her boots. I watch her feet as she walks straight towards me. I feel her naked thighs against my head as she leans into me. Her strap-on is gone. She gets a grip on my hair.

"This is the fifth stage. Most submissives consider it the hardest."

What? After what I've been through tonight? How is that possible?

Mistress tilts my head up. I get my first look at her since the corridor. She's entirely naked. Without her clothes on, she looks reasonably fit for her age. Attractive. Her breasts are holding up well. She makes eye contact with me, and guides my head back.

"Put your hands down. Lean back on them."

I do as she says. I'm lower now, with Mistress' vagina directly over my face. Is she going to have me eat her out here? Seems logical. She certainly didn't cum from ramming a strap-on up my ass. I've always wondered what pussy tastes like.

Mistress looks up and closes her eyes. Silence as she seems to concentrate on something, and then...

I don't believe it. She's pissing on me. It starts with a few drops, and then her stream lets loose. With an iron grip on my hair, Mistress pisses all over my face. She directs me and squats so that she can soak my breasts too. Some of it gets in my mouth. No helping that. I should say my safe word. This is too much for me. What kind of person pisses on another? That's it. Safe word time it is.

Re...

I don't say it. I can't believe myself, but I don't say it. Instead, I watch as this woman covers my body in urine. It's absolutely disgusting of course...at first. But then I feel myself sort of, well, getting into it. The sheer humiliation might even be turning me on.

After her stream is flowing steadily, she opens her eyes and looks down at me. She looks me straight in the eyes as she pisses all over me. It seems to take forever. I'm thinking she must have drank an awful lot of water after her solitary drink in the bar. I am thoroughly, thoroughly covered in piss once it's over. She smiles, just slightly, as she maintains eye contact and the iron grip on my hair.

"You're mine now. Clean up. Take all the time you need. Then ask for my permission to join me on the bed. I will then dictate the terms of your slavery."

Slavery. I'm a slave. What does that mean?

Chapter Six

"May I have permission to join you, my Mistress?"

"Crawl to the bed on your hands and knees. Then resume the position you took for ass-fucking."

I dutifully crawl from the loo to the bed as Mistress has commanded. I'm clean now. I took a nice luxurious shower, and tended to myself afterwards. I can't smell the piss all over my body anymore, and I don't taste my ass in my mouth either. But I feel every inch a slave. I hope she lets me come tonight.

I crawl up to resume my position on the bench, leaning over the bed. Mistress gets in back of me again. I can feel the strap-on dangling from her. Maybe she's finally going to fuck my pussy now that I'm her slave. I've waited all night for this. She angles it down there, and...

She starts shoving it up my ass again. Seriously, another butt-fucking? Can my ass take it?

"Don't worry," she says, "I'm not going to fuck your slutty ass again. I'm just going to work this back up there, and leave it in."

Mistress works it all the way in. Then she pushes me onto the bed so I'm lying on my stomach. I'm pinned by her body lying on top of me. She's right. She's not moving the strap-on now that it's back in. Mistress then reaches under me with one hand to gently fondle my breast, while she strokes my hair my hair with the other.

"I find it helps to reinforce a slave's position if she's feeling my dominance in an unmistakably assertive way while I discuss the terms of her service. That's why I've taken your ass again. I purposely didn't fuck you too long, or too hard, so that you could handle this. Tell me you understand, slave."

"I understand, my Mistress."

"Good. I am going to make the terms of our relationship completely clear now. After I have done that, you will be permitted to ask me ten questions. Is that understood, slave?"

"Yes, My Mistress."

"I am here for one week. You will be my slave for the duration of that week. Your submission to me will be complete. You will follow all of my commands, and tend to all of my needs. Tell me you understand, slave."

"I understand, my Mistress."

"You will speak when spoken to. You will restrict yourself to yes or no answers whenever possible. You will never speak without including the phrase 'my Mistress' somewhere. You will be staying here with me. We will come up with something to tell your boyfriend. You will work your front desk schedule, and be available to me at all other times. Your break times during work will be modified to suit my needs. My personal assistant will go over your life schedule for the week. You will be permitted to attend to anything she deems important. Otherwise, you will be at my beck and call. Tell me you understand, slave."

"I understand, my Mistress."

"As you now know from firsthand experience, I have rather extreme sexual tastes. I leash my women. They crawl on their hands and knees for me. I fuck them in the ass regularly, and when I fuck them, they clean up afterwards. I also mark my slaves with my piss. Quite a few prospective slaves have to safeword out at some point, when I push too far past their limits. I respect those limits, but I have no use for those women in my bed. I respect your willingness to allow me to push so far past your boundaries tonight. I promise you, you will be rewarded, by being allowed to serve me, and in other ways. Tell me you understand, slave."

"I understand, my Mistress."

"Now then, ten questions. You've earned the right. Think hard. Address any possible concerns you might have. Nothing is off limits. I don't want any lingering questions to ruin this week for us."

Okay, think hard. The first question seemed obvious to me.

"Why me, my Mistress?"

"I rely on intuition, and the kindness of friends. Monte has been spotting potential slaves for me for years. He knows how to read them. He alerted me to you, and I'm always up for a stay in my favorite hotel. When I saw you, I was immediately attracted, and I knew you had possibilities."

Monte is a...what, talent agent for her? De facto pimp? Is that why I got the job? I'm not so sure about this arrangement. I don't like the idea of being whored out. On the other hand, it is my choice to be lying on this expensive bed with a woman's strap-on shoved up my ass. Oh well, next question.

"I need to cum so badly. Will I be allowed to cum tonight, my Mistress?"

"No. I do not allow slaves to cum on their first night of servitude. They need to know that they serve me. You will be allowed to cum the night after tomorrow."

"Why so long, my Mistress?"

"That was question three, slave."

Drat!

"You need to be punished first. You hesitated out in the corridor tonight. I do not tolerate hesitation or disobedience of any kind. My commands are followed instantly. After tomorrow's punishment, you will be conditioned to serve me better. I doubt you will ever dream of hesitating like that again. I embrace the sadism aspect of BDSM, and enjoy punishing unruly girls. You'll feel that for yourself tomorrow. You shall also be routinely disciplined as I feel the need."

My mind is swimming. I feel like I have so many questions, but my brain is going blank. OK, what else do I really need to know?

"I'm still not sure I can do this. What happens if I want to quit before the week is up?"

"Your safeword will be honored at all times. Just say it, and you're released. No questions asked."

"How many other slaves have you had?"

"It's hard to say. You'll be the seventh that has actually earned the title of slave. I have had some submissive lovers who couldn't be considered slaves. I have also used other dominant's slaves as well."

"Do you swap lovers?"

"I do what I wish with my slaves. If I command you to service someone, you do it. I won't whore you out, but I do have a network of friends, and we like to share."

I don't know that I'm ready for that at all. On the other hand, I didn't know that I was ready for any of this a few hours ago. That brings me to my next question.

"Why have I been so turned on by these things tonight? They should disgust me."

"Maybe they should, but you can't help yourself. You've always been submissive. You just didn't know it. I recognized your potential as soon as I made eye contact with you checking in today. Think of me as your spirit guide this week. As you serve my needs, I will help you unlock your sexuality completely. You'll know what you are at the end of the week, and you'll have a better idea of what to do about it.

"Does this mean I'm a lesbian?"

"Possibly. You're certainly acting like one tonight. This could be the start of a whole new chapter of your life. You might swing away from men forever. Or, you might have been a latent bi-sexual. Like your latent submissiveness, your bi-sexuality might have needed the right person to awaken it. Maybe this is just an experiment, and you go back to men exclusively, but I doubt it. I do know this. I have had many supposedly straight women submit to me."

"What do you get out of fucking me anally? It can't possibly make you cum, can it?"

"It's a power thing. One of the ultimate acts of domination for me is the first time I take a woman up the ass. When a woman surrenders her ass to my strap-on, I know she's surrendering everything. Now, one last question. A bonus. Make it good. Then we go to sleep."

"Do your slaves ever fall in love with you?"

"Yes. Always."

12