To My Patricia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wrapped her fingers around my penis and began to slowly squeeze and stroke it.

We fondled each other for probably only 10 minutes before I said, "Patricia, I think we should go to the big bed."

We both got up, and she took me by my hand and led me to her bedroom. As we stood at the foot of her and her husband's bed, she then said to me, "I led you here, now you take me, but gently."

Our first ever experience together was me then gently laying her down on the bed, then positioning myself between her legs while she was on her back and then I bent her legs up so her knees were close to my shoulders, then I pulled my penis out and lay it against her really old wrinkly pussy.

I then slowly rubbed the head of my penis against her and she was getting wet from both her and me.

I then slowly and gently guided my penis into her as I looked into her eyes.

As I slowly, gently forced my penis inside her pussy, she put her hands on the sides of my face and pulled me to her mouth and kissed me on my mouth.

As I slowly entered all the way into her, she wrapped her legs around me and wrapped her arms around me pulling me onto her chest.

As soon as I was all the way in which I took my time doing - about a minute.

She held me so tight.

As frail as she looked, Patricia was amazing. She although had never had a penis my size (which really isnt that big at 7 inches) in her before, took it in as deeply as it could go.

I blew my load in and on her four times that night.

Two inside her vagina. One on her chest which I then quickly lay down in to feel the wetness and warmth of my cum between us and then I slid back inside her to cum one final time that night.

Since then; I have taught her to not only suck my penis, but to swallow my cum which wasnt easy for her.

We have also done anal so many times its almost as regular as anything else that we do.

He husband has no idea.

12