To Our New Applicant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now just take my cock into your little cocksucker mouth and wrap your lips around your new God," I said in a firm, soft voice.

I'm sure he knew this was it, his moment of truth. After this there would be no going back. It had been my experience that a boy at this point felt excited, confused, happy and terrified all at the same time. I patiently watched as Bobby slowly parted his lips and moved his head forward. For the first time ever he was acutely aware of being born to be a faggot. All of a sudden he had a thick dick inside his mouth after having all the many ramifications imprinted in his brain. He froze a little at first but at this point he was aware enough that it almost seemed natural. His hands were resting on his knees and he just stopped there, motionless until he sort of moved forward swallowing more of my member into his mouth.

"That's good," I declared. "Let's see how much ya can take!" I always liked watching a trembling boy widen his mouth as much as he could to accommodate his man's big cock; the tremble was a good sign that he was coming to grips with being a cocksucker. His eyes were closed, and I lightly slapped his cheek and pulled him off my prick. I ran my fingers into his mouth and tipped his head up until he was looking at me. I was pleased as he started gently sucking my fingers as I said, "you never close your eyes whether you're licking an ass crack or drinking a man's piss. It's especially important when you're sucking his cock; it's a measure of your respect for him and your submission to his will. Don't let it happen again faggot."

I pulled my fingers out of his mouth, smiled at him and slapped him hard while still smiling. His eyes were a wonderful mixture of hurt and wonderment and with a little tear rolling down his cheek he just submitted wordlessly and took my cockhead into his mouth all the while looking me in the eye. It made me smirk as I ran my hand gently through his hair saying "good boy, good boy." He looked relieved as he sucked. These boys were all the same; once you convinced them that they were meant to be cocksuckers they were easy to manipulate with just the faintest of praise.

I let him lick and suck on my pole for a while. It's important to let a newly minted faggot become acclimated to cock at his own speed, happy in his submission. He seemed to be suitably docile and trainable as he sucked my cock. I was watching his eyes when I put my hands on his ears and pulled him deeper onto my cock pressing it farther and farther into his mouth, across his tongue, until he could feel its head pressing against the entry to his throat.

Of course, he gagged but I was pleased that he didn't really try to get away and even more important didn't close his teeth. I laughed a bit as I watched his eyes go bigger as his airways closed. I pulled him back a bit and said, "You're gonna have to lose that gag-reflex if you want to be a good cocksucker. You do wanna be a good cocksucker, don't ya Bobby boy?"

Bobby couldn't reply with a mouth still stuffed with cock but he did keep staring right up into my eyes; I could see acceptance in his eyes; he knew this was his role from here on.

There was now more shaft between his nose and my pubes and for this I'm sure he was thankful at first. But then I gripped his head and pulled him further onto my prick. His eyes went wide again in terror for a moment as he felt the cock's head jam down into his throat making him feel like he was going to vomit. Once again, he gagged and sputtered around the sudden entry and his eyes welled up with tears. He spasmed around my cock that was plugging his gullet but I could see in his eyes that quite suddenly his throat became a little more relaxed as I let him begin to pull back just a little. I suddenly yanked my cock out of his mouth entirely and he gulped in a breath of air. I knew that no matter how uncomfortable this was for him the only way he would be an acceptable club suck-boy is for him to just accept that I knew what was best for him. So, then it was at his lips again and he pleased me by obediently parting them. He sucked in the cock once more and this time he widened his jaw and waited for me to do my thing and plug his throat; I was very pleased at his acceptance.

"You gotta work now, boy," I instructed, "Bob your head. Fuck my dick with your mouth." He did as he was told. Bobby, hands still on his knees, bobbed his head forward and back, salivating a river around my thick cock. He was beginning to moan now. He was actually enjoying this now.

"Good boy," I said. "No hands, I like that. Some cocksuckers use their hands but that's just cheating". Keep fucking my dick with that mouth of yours."

Bobby looked me in the eye, and he did. He took in as much of my dick as he could then he pulled back. He would gag violently around my cock before pulling back and giving himself some air. Then without any prompting from me he'd push his head back forward, swallowing me into him. I was actually impressed that never once did this inexperienced cocksucker even try to use his hands.

"I'm going to cum soon," I declared. "When I do you're too slow everything down, let my cum fill your mouth. I don't want you to suck your mouthful of man-cum down until I tell you to, right?"

"Mmmm hmmm," he moaned around my cock. "Good," I said quietly, "And you take it all down. Don't spit any out, don't let a drop out, you must take it all, after all, good boys always take it all. You want to be a good boy, don't you?"

I'm sure that Bobby could barely hear me anymore. All he was concerned with was my cock and how it filled his mouth. I was gagging him repeatedly onto it but by now he had learned how to keep his throat somewhat relaxed and loose. He obediently did what all good boys do and worked hard to get me off as best he could.

When I did finally cum, I'm sure that it wasn't like he'd ever before experienced. In most pornos he'd seen the guy would pull out and cum on his cocksucker's face. I chose to cum inside of his mouth. It began with a trickle, then a squirt or two of a warm, sticky, strange tasting liquid for him. Surprised, I'm sure, Bobby instinctively tried to pull away, but I was a big, quick man who just gripped his head and held it in place. As my cock shoved way back into his mouth I watched Bobby tear up when the cock erupted again, This time spewing big gobs of thick, gooey semen into his waiting mouth.

After a bit we both caught our breath and I finally pulled my cock from Bobby's cummy mouth. Bobby remembered his instructions and opened his mouth, looked me in the eye and slowly ran his cum coated tongue around his mouth. I was pleased and looked down at him with a smirk as I just stuck my finger into his mouth scooping out some drops of cum. I put my cum coated finger under Bobby's nose saying, "take a whiff of my essence son, get used to a real man's cum. Ok boy, time to swallow now."

As he gulped it down to keep from choking, I'm positive that Bobby felt more turned on than he ever had before; the act of just obeying was both humiliating and exhilarating. He was certainly getting off on sucking down my cum; the cum from my cock. A gift from me, a stern yet friendly older man's cum, a gift from a man old enough to be his father! He was performing like a trained seal and liking it more than he had anything in his life, no less.

When it was over and only the after taste of man-cum was left in his mouth I watched Bobby, he was thoughtful now. I knew from experience with other faggot applicants that he was thinking through the humiliation of sucking me off. I knew he would think of the aftertaste of cum in his mouth and how it wasn't at all unpleasant. Bobby was still in an afterglow daze as I helped him up to his feet.

I was surprised that Bobby couldn't help smiling breathlessly at me. He was so proud as I commented, "Good boy, very good," I chortled before slapping him on his bare ass. I then simply told Bobby to get dressed and then return to me.

When we were both dressed, I still had him sit on the floor at my feet; he didn't bulk at this having now come to understand his place in life.

"Well son, you're certainly eager and docile enough but frankly I think you're barely adequate as a cocksucker. I'll have to check with our committee to see if we want to bring on a new boy that needs so much training. My vote will be to accept you and spend the time needed to train you; I think you have potential. Be aware that if you're accepted into our service it won't just be as a cocksucker, you'll have to perform as a full service suck-boy. We'll teach you to lick our asses, drink piss and perform as a trained pussyboy should. I'm sure you wonder why I never actually asked your opinion of anything. That's because in our club we're just not interested in what our cocksucker's think; you boys are appliances, designed to pleasure us not talk to us. That's just the way it is for you; it's just part of you now being in the "service industry" and doing what your told."

"If and when you're chosen as a Cocksucker trainee for our club, you'll spend a lot of time doing the same thing over and over again. When there's no cock for you to suck on, you'll miss it. When you have no aftertaste of man-cum in your mouth you'll seek it. When you're servicing a real man you'll memorize every little detail and nuance of his crotch."

"It's like a marriage contract; your commitment to his sexual needs and expectations is never negotiable. You'll learn to read his intentions and come to accept your cocksucker status in the relationship. Our club chose you for a reason that you initially were unable to grasp. Perhaps it was your naiveté or your submissive personality. It doesn't really matter from your point of view. You have a role to play and you're getting ready to learn. It won't be long before every aspect of your new job becomes branded into your thought process; the many aspects of your owner's sexual needs, the ever-shifting size and shape of his blushing, turgid cock; every old, wiry vein, dedicated to his magnificent prominence, the strong masculine odor that overwhelms you, flooding your nostrils; the taste and texture of his flesh, the weight and power of his balls and the cummy promise they hold."

"As a fully admitted cocksucker, nothing overrides the experience of sucking on a man's cock. You'll learn to lose yourself in total service and be re-defined as a cocksucker with each and every load a man pumps down your gullet. A hunger will develop inside you that only an Alpha-male owner can satisfy. You'll long for a man's large masculine hands grasping your skull, guiding you forward, pressing you deeper into cock service. You'll become exactly what you were born to be; a receptacle for Cock and man-cum. Fully aware of your owner's temperamental moods, aggressive nature and sexual needs; a fully trained, groomed and eager Cocksucker fully happy in what you are, a cockslave. Welcome to your exciting new world, boy."

-------------------------------------

Today was the day I was to visit the club. Master laughingly referred to me as an interested observer as we entered the compound. This was my first time in a week wearing clothes and it actually felt funny. Master had instructed me to read and understand what was required of me on NIFTY. The story was called "Training-the-submissive", it had changed my life. http://www.nifty.org/nifty/gay/authoritarian/training-the-submissive/

It was exciting to read it and just what I knew I needed to learn.

I remembered a passage that I had read in "training the Submissive" that was so on point to my situation that I had read and reread it until it was committed to my memory. I couldn't help thinking of that passage as we drove.

"You should know that our little organization was started by some wealthy people that wanted to relax and be serviced in any way they desired much like it was in ancient Rome for the elite ruling classes. It took us a while to find out that an eager, happy submissive made a much better cocksucker.

I'm using the word cocksucker, but you understand that you'll be servicing much more of me than my cock; from your application I know you're good with this but we have to be sure. I'm sure you noticed that our slave boys are all volunteers, no kidnapping or coercion for us. The men serving in our organization think only of pleasing the man they are servicing and are excited by the shear humiliation of it all. A boy like you, to use biker-bar vernacular, you'll become their bitch."

"I'm telling you this so we can work towards your acceptance of who and what you are. If you're truly a born cocksucker there's nothing you can do to stop that from controlling your entire life. Fighting it will only cause you misery and discontent. You will never be satisfied with your life no matter how successful or rich you are unless you acknowledge that you were born to serve better men; that knowledge is what will free you."

"We'll put you in the "service industry" he said with a wide smile."

Was he right? Was my place between a man's legs, kneeling to suck on his cock? I had to admit that these explicit thoughts he was telling me had me very excited. I didn't want to get up and leave, I wanted to go ahead with this. Maybe I was born to be the submissive, cocksucker he was describing.

Sir continued, "You're starting on a difficult journey boy; I'll help you through it but you've got to just let yourself go and trust me. If you trust me and accept your position you'll find yourself in the happiest place you've ever been. During your training you'll not be abused and I think you'll find all of us quite friendly yet demanding. As long as you realize your place is sucking cock, you'll find that learning the skills of a personal slave is enjoyable; you will want to please. Acceptance of your role in life will free you to serve alpha males with the skill and eagerness that they deserve."

I thought to myself that he might be right; I was very hot and already thinking of myself as that cock-slave boy he wanted.

"It's time to take your clothes off now boy, strip down while I'm talking. You'll soon be performing the acts you've been fantasying about. I'll lead you through them; all you must do is obey me. It's been our experience that boys like you make much better personal slaves after they've accepted their place in life and therefore think only of the cock in their mouth or the ass crack they have to lick."

------------------------------------

On the drive over Master had reminded me of my obligations as a cocksucker. My training up to this day had been intensive and a recap of what was required of a cock-slave he thought useful. He didn't know that his selection of "reading homework" was constantly rolling through my head.

"Remember boy, whenever a cock is inside your mouth, you must forget about having a throat, it's a face cunt, a male face cunt and it must work exactly as a cunt. In some respects, your mouth cunt is better because a cunt hasn't a tongue to lick your Master's piss slit and balls."

"You'll realize when your face cunt is working at its best by the words of your Master, by his moaning, by the way he grabs your face, by the intensity of his strokes as he stuffs your mouth with cock."

"Your face cunt must be a well of pleasure for the cock of your Master and his cum bucket. A receptacle for his spunk, his piss and spit. The very moment you realize your throat is a face cunt you understand you have finally become a cocksucker, very useful to your Master. Your reward will be his pleasure and the taste of his cum and piss. As you're taught how to perform your toilet duties keep in mind that it's what your Master wants of you."

The Club was situated in the middle of a 130-acre plot. It had been built many years ago, for the express purpose of being a sex club for well to do alpha males. As we drove closer I could see the brown, brick stucco walls that enclosed the place. Master dialed in the key code on his phone, hit send and the gate opened for us to enter. We walked thru a dimly lit building and out into a large, sunny pool patio area. In addition to the pool there was a hot tub, many palm trees, lounge chairs and what looked like some small rooms in the back of shear light curtains that waved in the soft breeze. The place looked very much like a plush outdoor bar in Key West. The big walnut bar was surrounded by bar stools with red leather seats and backs. The entire look was posh and inviting.

It certainly wasn't difficult to tell who was a cock-slave and who a Master. All the cocksuckers wore only leather cuffs, collars and leashes but were otherwise naked while the obvious Master's and a few Mistresses were in various stages of dress, some were naked and others fully clothed.

My owner sat down at one of the comfortable bar stools while motioning me to the floor on the side of him. The man right next to us had a very young, skinny boy on his knees licking his feet. "Hi John, who's the mooch, a new boy" the man asked?

"Yeah he's new all right, I bought him here to observe, see if this is his scene. You know it's not for everyone, but I think he just might make a good body slave, we'll soon see."

From my vantage point on the floor I tried to watch the action but I Couldn't see all that well. Master noticed and motioned me to follow him. I was soon in the middle of the compound where Master tied a rope fastened to a steel ring in the floor around my neck. "Take a good look boy, visualize yourself here. Don't worry no one will bother you without your wearing the leather collar and cuffs that make you a full-fledged, accepted club slave here, enjoy."

As I cringed on the ground I looked around, slaves were being used all over. The great majority were men or boys but there were a few women. On my right a Mistress was in a hammock like sling complete with stirrups, the bottom was cut out allowing very complete access to her cunt and ass. A cock-slave boy was using his tongue and slobbering up and down her crack from her asshole to fuck hole with the flat of his tongue. Every once in a while, a man on a recliner next to her would stand up and stick his cock in her pussy. The little slave would move his head and watch closely. When the man pulled his cock out the boy just slurped the man's cock clean before returning to his cunt-lapping duties.

In all this I was amazed that the Master's seemed to be able to continuously cum, in great quantities and at will. Then I remembered Sir telling me on the way down here that members took a herb potion that allowed them to cum whenever they wanted.

Over to the other side of the compound it looked like there was a new slave just beginning his initiation. There were two members training the slave boy of about 18 how to serve a cock. His name was Mike and even though he, like all the cock-slaves sought out the humiliation and shame of submission, he certainly seemed apprehensive. I imagined what this must be like for him, as for me, it was hot to watch.

My owner had told me that servicing his Master's cock for the first few times was usually done in private. That way the suck boy could get used to performing as a man's cocksucker without the distractions and additional humiliation of being watched. This was the second stage and the suck boy was going to have to perform in front of a crowd. I knew that being a cocksucker alone with just you and your man was quite a private thing while doing it in front of a crowd required the boy to admit to himself that he wanted to debase himself by submitting in front of others; it was a big step for a cocksucker. One of the members using a firm, soft tone said "Now you just open up and take the head, kid. We'll start out real slow while you get used to sucking on a cock, Ok? Now first thing, just slide your tongue around the head of my cock, get it good and wet before you get some suction going."