To Play the Game

Story Info
A couple adds to their teasing game with unexpected results.
2.1k words
4.03
32.8k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MtRseMan99
MtRseMan99
121 Followers

I'm taking an old theme and seeing what I can do with it. It's actually a pretty good theme and many others have used it. So here is my take on this.

Introductions first, I'm Bill just turned 35 and on my second marriage as many men are these days. Stand about 6'2", weigh in at 220 pounds and (Can't forget this one.) have an almost 8 inch long dick.

The wife, Joan, stands about 5'2" inches, I'd call her a spinner, just turned 32. She has great looking legs that end in a very nice ass and sports B cup breasts.

Over the past few years we've been having fun with a role playing game. On Fridays we'd go out to a bar, she's dressed like a woman off work and looking for a good time. About 30 minutes after she gets there I come in and find a table.

By then the fun has already began as men are hitting on her and hoping they'll get lucky. Finally after a spell she notices me and then lets the now disappointed guys know her date has arrived. Then we hook up and leave together.

It's been fun and games but after a while anything becomes so-so. Even though we have pretty good sex those forays have put some needed excitement into our relationship. At present we're two people not really planning on a family so she uses a diaphragm or at certain times I'll use condoms.

Lying in bed I said, "Friday is coming up and I'm wondering where we should go this time."

"I know, we've pretty well exhausted the bars and clubs in the city. Maybe we should branch out a bit."

"Hmmm, I was thinking the same thing. I also was wondering what we could do to add some excitement to the game. Don't want it to get boring or too routine."

"Same here. Over the past year I've probably heard just about every pick up line anyone can imagine. In fact I've even considered writing a book about all those lines. By the way you need to stock up on condoms as I'm getting into the risky time of the month. Even though I use a diaphragm just want to be safe."

"Good idea and I'll get us some more. I'm also looking for a new place and found a new club on the east side of town. Not the best area but probably more down to earth than some we've tried."

After that she rolled into my arms, said it's okay with her then we began to snuggle and kiss each other. Soon I'm kissing her neck and breasts, two things that ignite her inner fire.

Then she first moves down and sucks my dick to get me hard and I return to favor with my tongue on her pussy. By then she's had at least one or more orgasms. I really enjoy her reaction when I'm using my tongue and a finger that's rolling in a circle at the entrance to her vagina. Boy does that get her going and gives one of those orgasms where she is as stiff as a board.

Then it's my turn as I slide up her body while she spreads her legs, reaches down and guides my dick into her pussy. One full inside we start the horizontal bop as she wraps her legs around me. Sometimes, like this night, we'll have a climax together as I'm pumping a load into her.

Finally its Friday, we're both off work, home and getting dressed to play the game. Then she looks at me and I know something is on her mind.

"I was just wondering how far you want this to go?"

I thought about that for a moment then let her know the decision was up to her. I added no matter what it was I'd go along with it. Don't know if that was the answer she wanted but I got that "okay," look.

Just before it was time to go, a wild thought crossed my mind. I was curious just how far she was willing to go if the right guy or guys were met. Hmmm, maybe I can add some thrill to the night. So, while she was in the bathroom, I looked into her purse and removed both her diaphragm and condoms. Boy will she be surprised.

Of course this comes with the risk of the unknown and what consequences we might have to face later. However at that moment those thoughts weren't on my mind. Just adding some excitement and maybe a bit of fear if the evening goes a bit differently than usual.

The drive to the new place took about 30 minutes as it was kind of in the warehouse district. Not the best area but I'm sure full of working or business types wanting something different.

As usual she was lost in her own thoughts as was I during the drive over there. Finally we arrived, I let her out first but stayed until she entered the place. Then I found a parking place and waited for about 20 minutes.

It was about 9 p.m. and the place was jumping. There was a DJ, a small dance floor and people of all colors having a good time. As I headed for a small table I could see her at the bar being approached by several guys. She saw me and I got a quick smile.

After sitting down I got a drink and observed the scene. Looking at the scene I could see both black and white guys, some blue collar while others were in business casual. And I also noticed a lot of white women were in the place.

Then Joan began to dance with a black guy and when they were done she'd dance with another one. Soon I noticed two black guys and Joan were headed to a table in the corner. They were having a conversation and all were laughing at times. Looks like the drinks were certainly having their effect.

Once she walked by me on her way to the restrooms. I quietly asked if she was having fun and her smile indicated the affirmative. On the return trip she paused briefly and let me know she wanted to stay later than usual. I nodded okay and off she went.

By 11 that evening I could see the guys were really holding her close with their hands on her ass when they were dancing. For her part Joan had arms on their shoulders and was kind of rubbing herself against them. A bit later the kissing started and when they were at the table I could see one of them at least rubbing her leg while the other was kissing her. I could tell by her look she was getting really turned on by all this.

That's when I decided to help things along. Seeing her heading toward the bathroom I caught her before she entered. That's when I told her to take off her panties and give them to me. Got a curious look but when she came out the panties were pressed into my hand and they went into a pocket. At her next bathroom stop I went over to see the guys.

"You guys really have a hottie on your hands," I said.

They all nodded in agreement. Then they looked shocked when I mention we were married. I also let them know it was all right with me and I encouraged them. This got some big smiles from both guys.

"Look I know you want to score and that's okay with me as she's never been blacked before. All I ask is that you take care of her and bring her home in the morning. Both of them agreed and with that I wished them luck.

After returning to my seat I wished her luck as she passed by. Then, making sure she didn't see me, I got up and left by a side door.

On the way home I got a text message asking where I had gone. Told her I didn't want to ruin her fun and was heading home. Did add that one of the guys will probably take you home and I finished by texting 'see you in the morning.' Boy that got a reaction from her.

'You're a rat. But okay if that's what you want then I'm going to have fun, so there.'

Once I got home it was time to get comfortable but kept the phone close. A bit later got a selfie of her between both black guys. Later another text announced she was being taken to their apartment.

Boy or boy it was getting exciting to imagine what was going to happen. After getting into their bathroom she another text that kind of sealed the deal for her.

"Damn you, now I don't have any protection. I'm really turned on and those two guys are waiting to fuck my brains out. "

Actually I've never shared my fantasy with her about another guy fucking Joan. Looks like she's going to get it in spades and she's going to be blacked as well. So I sent a return text telling her to have fun and let them fuck her brains out.

Well okay if that's what you want I will. Plan on sleeping on the couch for a while after I get back home.

About an hour later I got a picture sent to me. One of the guys must have gotten her phone. I could see her arms and legs wrapped around one of them as he was fucking her. It was a great contrast to see his black ass between her spread white legs. Soon there would be another one of the other guy fucking her doggie style. And I'd guess since it was bareback they were pumping loads of baby batter into her unprotected pussy.

Later there was another picture of her pussy leaking cum and her giving me the finger. Oh boy will I be in for it when she gets home. Still I was excited imagining how the fear was ramping up how turned on she was.

Just before I headed to bed they sent more pictures. She was grimacing and on her stomach. The next one showed me why as one guy had his dick in her ass. First anal for her and the last photo showed his cum leaking out of her ass.

Not all bad as now she won't be able to refuse anal. Sometimes good things happen in strange ways.

Finally morning came with no Joan and no text. Eventually a car pulled up and my rumpled wife got out, waved to the guys and headed for the door. Her hair was a mess as was her make up and her dress looked like it had been thrown in a corner until she put it back on.

"Don't touch me you rat. You set me up for this knowing full well I could get pregnant. And if I have a black baby we are raising it as our own."

Of course my answer was 'yes dear," and I wrapped her in my arms, mainly so she couldn't hit me. Told her I still loved but just wanted to see how far she was willing to go. After all she wanted to add some excitement to our game.

"Well buster you got your wish. Yes it was exciting, yes they have big dicks and yes they fucked my brains out. It's just the results I'm scared about and I'm going to be pissed at you for a while."

So then I mentioned since she enjoyed it and if they didn't knock her up would she be willing to do that again. Then she gave me a curious look.

"Maybe but first need a shower and to get some of their cum out of me since it's leaking out of my pussy, ass and its running down the inside of my legs."

With that she pranced off to the shower and then crashed in bed for about a 10-hour sleep. Guess they really wore her out.

Fortunately one of the guys gave me his card so just in case there might be an encore.

After that night I haven't had to wear a condom and she's not using her diaphragm. After all if any damage was done I couldn't get her any more pregnant.

Three weeks later and no period so now I've got a really scared wife. I got her an EPT and she headed off to the bathroom. A bit later there was a muffled scream of 'OH NO,' which was all I needed to hear.

Now we're on our way to becoming parents. Have to see what color the baby will be although I am sure it will be dark or black. Once that baby arrives and we settle down might be time for another child or maybe an encore with those black guys. Only time will tell but for now we've stopped playing the game.

MtRseMan99
MtRseMan99
121 Followers