To Protect and Serve Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clara leaned in from the other side. "Remind me on your day off to go over the basics of bloodletting and how to find donors. I know the idea probably doesn't appeal to you right now, but it can be a very good experience for you and the donors, and it's a good way to get nourishment fast when you need it. We don't take much, but it's an important and eventually essential part of our culture."

Shamira was only half-listening by that point. She was pretty sure that Mrs. Grunholdt just came on Shane's lap. He withdrew his fangs and licked the traces of blood off of her neck.

"Well, I'm going to finish eating in my room," he said, getting groans from his people. They'd heard that joke SO many times. Then Shane stood up and almost dragged Mrs. Grunholdt off into the darkness of the corridor.

Everyone went back to their regular dinner. Most were close to done, but Shamira had stopped eating to gawk at the dinner show. She needed to remember to thank Shane's cooking staff, because everything they made was amazing. Slowly, the other members of the house trickled off to attend whatever business or pleasure they had planned for this evening. Finally, it was just Clara and Shamira.

"Damn," Clara mumbled, unable to not notice that her remaining companion looked hungry for something other than the steak. A glance at the clock said that it was almost twelve-thirty. "I wanted to talk to Shane about hunting down these drug dealers."

"Got ideas?" Clara asked.

"Yeah. The blood needs to be fresh, right? In order to make the alchemy work? I can't believe I just said 'alchemy' in a real sentence. Anyway, faeries are really hard to keep captured from what I read and tend to live in tight-knit groups. Weres and vampires try to keep track of their numbers and members, but it's harder, and you've got rogues to think about."

"Whoever is making this stuff is probably mixing it near where the victims are taken, which will limit the scope of the search. We just need to find where the component members of all three races are disappearing from, and I think the best way to do that is through the faeries. They're more likely to know when one of their own is missing, since they don't really ever just get up and vanish normally."

Clara smiled. She stood up and rubbed Shamira's shoulders a couple of times. "You're tenacious aren't you? I think you've got a good idea going, and Shane will want to hear it as soon as he wakes up." She was enjoying the view. Monique had gotten a first pass at one of Shamira's uniforms done, and it showed off Shamira's body well. It consisted of a pair of latex shorts that were barely bigger than the boy-short panties the girl had been wearing earlier, allowing part of that round ass to peek out of the bottom.

Around those enormous breasts was a single leather strap that fastened with a gold clasp right between the cleavage. The rest of her body was caught up in a leather fishnet-style body suit that stretched and shifted whenever Shamira flexed those potent muscles. Throw in those custom-made leather boots and black leather hat, and she was a bondage cowgirl fantasy.

"You think so?" Shamira said, gulping down the last of her wine.

"I know so. I'm tenacious too, by the way." Clara's hand snapped the end of a heavy dog-leash onto the back of Shamira's collar. She had kept it hidden next to her chair throughout dinner in anticipation of this moment. "Dinner is over," she hissed into Shamira's ear, then bit lightly on that tidbit of flesh. "Time for the entertainment, don't you think?"

Shamira trembled, but just a little bit. It was time for something new. "Yes, Mistress Clara."

"Follow behind me, and don't make me tug on this leash." Clara reached between Shamira's legs and squeezed her mound hard. "Do I need to explain why?"

"No, Mistress Clara," Shamira said, falling in line as Clara began moving quickly towards the elevator that took them to the basement. 'Basement,' she thought idly. 'Why do we need a basement the size of a huge house when we already have a huge, three-story house on top of it.' She should have been paying more attention as Clara stopped suddenly and Shamira bumped into her.

"Clumsy little bitch," Clara admonished. "Here's a line you've heard before . . . assume the position." She watched as a confused former cop turned and put her hands up on the wall. "Spread 'em." Shamira complied. Clara took the leash and unsnapped it from that iron collar, folded the leash in half and lay a quick *smack* across those nicely displayed buttocks. "Now be more careful," Clara warned, re-affixing the leash to the collar.

Shamira only screwed up one more time, attempting to play it conservatively and falling a little too far behind. Her sluggishness was "punished" with another lash to the posterior. She was surprised out how easily and quickly she had become aroused by it. She was led into a room with a single overhead light. Amazing how much like police interrogators that doms turned out to be. The room was cool enough that nipples were at attention, and the floor was made of soft rubber with holes in it.

"Stay," Clara said, looking over her new pet. She went over and got a folding chair and placed in in front of Shamira. "Strip," she purred, "and do it slowly. Then . . . I know! You used to compete in body-building, so pose for me. Show me every muscle in your body."

Shamira slowly undressed, and it took some effort. The mesh leather body stocking wasn't meant to be put on and taken off solo, but Clara wasn't offering assistance. She was finally able to get it, peeling it all the way down to her knees. That was when she realized that she needed to take her boots off first, and there was no particularly graceful way to do it. She sat back on her haunches and raised up her legs in front of her. Pilates paying off again. She managed to get the boots off and the rest of the stocking, all the while providing Clara a good view of her latex-clad crotch. Clara didn't seem to mind.

Shamira unfastened the band around her breasts, letting them sway in the cool basement air. Then she rolled onto her back and pressed the back of her head to the ground, using her neck and feet to lift her body into an arch. She hooked her underwear with her thumbs, pushing it downward. Again, she lowered her butt, raised her shoulders and legs up, and then was able to remove the last remaining piece of clothing completely.

'Hmm,' Clara thought. 'Flexible too. And damn she's beautiful!' Clara's opinion didn't sway as Shamira stood up and gave her a front double bicep pose. Abdominal muscles strained, biceps stood up, and those shoulders looked like they could take Atlas's burden away. Pose after pose showcased that body, and each position made Clara more amorous. And that clit! She'd heard that bodybuilders often had larger than average pleasure nubs, but it was beautiful. She shed her own minuscule bits of clothing and prepared to train her lover.

"Hands and knees," she ordered. "Face forward. It's time for you to learn how to pleasure a woman. I'm going to throw you in the deep end and make you swim." She grabbed Shamira's long braid, using it to force the woman's face between Clara's ready thighs. "Lick it," she growled. "C'mon little slut puppy, do it like it comes naturally."

This was the closest that Shamira had ever gotten to another woman's nether region, and she was a bit intimidated. She had one of these, but she'd never been with a guy who'd gone down on hers. So she just started to lick. It was strangely more comfortable for her than she would have imagined, though her technique was obviously lacking. Just licking down the front soon bored Clara, who extended her arms and laid the folded leather of the leash across Shamira's backside again.

"Technique!" the dominant female said. She yanked on Shamira's hair and pulled her away. "Clit, labia both outer and inner . . . use them!" Then she shoved the girl's face back in.

Shamira did better the next time, licking a few times down the middle, then sucking the whole clit into her mouth and drawing her lips inward. But again, she went to the well a few too many times with that and received another lash.

"You're not even trying," Clara chastised her. "Just do what you like."

"Mistress," Shamira started, "I . . . I wouldn't know what that is."

Clara's eyes actually popped open. "You never . . . never ever --"

Shamira let her head drop in shame.

Her Mistress took pity on her. "There's no way you can be held accountable for the oversights of the rest of the world. But you WILL learn this skill. Now try again." Secretly, Clara was outraged. When playing dominant, she never went down on her sub, but she wanted to. With Shamira, she wanted to badly. She had a plan to take care of that, but it would have to wait one more day to implement. For now, she would enjoy Shamira's body as it was.

Turned out that Shamira was a fast learner in all things. She tried combinations of things, including sucking on and playing with the inner labia, wrapping her mouth around Clara's entire sex, soft and hard tongue lashes against the clitoris, and even just nuzzling things with her nose. Of course Clara found reasons to continue administering punishment from time to time, but it was becoming increasingly more difficult. At long last, Clara began to orgasm, rubbing her moist and happy sex against Shamira's face while her body shook gently.

"About time," she muttered, not at all unhappy but not willing to admit it. "Stay," she commanded again. She got out of her chair and went over to the shadows, grabbing one of her favorite toys.

Shamira watched as Clara brought some kind of cage over to the center of the room. There was a rubber floor on it to prevent knees and hands from getting torn up, and a hole in one end that was framed with two semi-circular pieces of iron that seemed to be mounted on tracks. Clara opened up one end of the cage.

"Inside!" The command was followed with another lash on the ass. "All the way."

Shamira hurried forward, her head poking through the whole in the other side. She noticed there were metal cuffs in the corners, two of which were secured to her ankles before the door behind her was closed. Then Clara walked around the front and reached through the openings in the cage, fastening the cuffs to Shamira's wrists. Then the mistress slid the semi-circular pieces up and down until they formed a snug circle around Shamira's neck, just above her slave collar. The muscular vampire was trapped.

"Now we're going to try this again," Clara explained as she went over and grabbed a handful of items from her workbench. She reached into the cage and fastened nipple clamps to those sturdy nubs.

Shamira groaned. It was pure, demonic heaven! There were little weights hanging from them, tugging relentlessly on her breasts. Then she felt similar clamps being applied to her inner labia, making her squirm even more. Next, something was getting shoved in her ass. It didn't feel very long, but it was wide. 'So THAT'S a butt plug,' she thought. Then it started to vibrate. "Oh God!" Shamira groaned before she could stop herself.

"Tonight," Clara said, reaching through the bars of the cage and pinching her sub's ass hard, "I'm the only God or Goddess you'll know."

Shamira's breasts and pussy were already filling the rest of her with a dull, perfect ache. She didn't even notice that Clara had set up a television screen of some kind near the chair that the mistress had been sitting on earlier. And Clara herself had some kind of small, spy-like head-mounted camera on. She was looking down at Shamira's captive body, and Shamira could see it all on screen.

"And this is being recorded," Clara said, "and will be shown to the other members of the house. I want you to watch it, to remind you of what a dirty slut you've become. Now look at the camera and tell your audience what a slut you are and how much you're looking forward to eating my pussy again."

Shamira balked for a second, but started to speak quickly when Clara made a move to grab her hair. "I'm a slut," she said, then felt an odd need to embellish. "I'm a dirty, nasty slut and I want to eat my mistress's pussy."

"Good girl," Clara said, grabbing the woman's thick hair-braid anyway and yanking on it. "Slow, but good." She moved the chair closer to Shamira's face and sat down, making sure her slave's face was completely buried in Clara's pussy. "Now try again."

Shamira's body was throbbing where the clamps were attached, and the humming plug in her ass was making her mad. She couldn't do anything to satisfy her own desperate urge to cum, and knew that she probably wouldn't see hide nor hair of release until she'd pleased Mistress Clara again. Shamira had just been given a job, and she was going to see it through.

She started slowly this time, pressing her tongue as deep into Clara's cunt as she could. Strange, but she'd never liked the word cunt before, but now it was the best word ever. She spread her tongue out, increasing the pressure a little bit. She did a slow draw upward, ending by dragging her tongue over Clara's clit. Then a quick kiss to that sensitive nub before circling the whole area with her tongue.

She found that sucking on that soft, wet skin got her as good a reaction as just licking everything, so she threw in more of that two. And sometimes, she looked up at the video screen over Clara's shoulder. She could see the top half of her face, with her nose and mouth almost completely consumed by her mistress's sex.

'Do I really look like that?' she wondered. She looked . . . kind of sexy. She also saw Clara looking down at her over that gorgeous light-brown body. The dominant woman was playing with her breasts the whole time that Shamira was consuming her pussy. Shamira wanted badly to please her mistress. 'Maybe if I try something different --" She wasn't sure why, but she decided to nuzzle Clara's clit with her nose, lick down the slot and then trace her tongue around that puckered sphincter.

Clara let out a groan that pleased Shamira greatly. "Finally, the pet is showing some imagination," Clara said. She grabbed her pet's head and held it in place. "You started it, so be ready to finish it."

A week earlier, Shamira would have thought this disgusting. Now, she didn't have to think about anything, so it was all good. She lavished attention on both ass and pussy, her skills and confidence increasing by the moment. When Clara came again, rubbing her wet sex all over Shamira's face, the woman in bondage felt a sense of accomplishment and power. She had brought a beautiful woman to orgasm, and she was in a frigging cage!

"Good girl," Clara said happily. "Good girls get treats." She got off the chair and went around to the back of the cage. She pulled the butt plug out, noticing a sigh of disappointment from her lover. Clara grinned, then slowly started to finger Shamira's neglected pussy. "Who's my good little whore?" she asked, thrusting two fingers into that greedy box.

"I am," Shamira gasped. Thanks to the vibrations of the butt plug and the throbbing in both her nipples and pussy lips caused by the clamps, she was so ready to cum. The clamps on her pussy were suddenly removed, and the blood rushed back in, causing a different but also welcome pain. She almost came on the spot.

Clara reached her other hand through the cage bars and gripped that amazing ass, digging her nails into the taut flesh. "I need you wet," she whispered. "How can we get you nice and wet?" She gripped Shamira's ass harder. "I asked you a question, slut!"

"I'm sorry Mistress Clara," Shamira said, feeling those fingers start to withdraw. "Please, if I cum, I'll be wet --"

"Of course you will." Clara reached underneath and pressed her fingers around that large clitoris and started to rub in circles. "And remember to ask permission --"

Shamira was way ahead of her. "PleasecanIcumMistressClarapleasecanI --"

Clara smiled. "I suppose you may."

Shamira shoved outward with each limb as much as she could, and the steel of the cage started to groan. Her whole body was shivering as cum squirted from her deepest places and her pussy spasmed.

'Good grief, I'm wet up to my elbow!' Clara thought. 'Well, if I wasn't by now, I would've been soon anyway.' "Poor pet. You must have needed that."

"Yes, Mistress Clara. Thank you, Mistress Clara."

"Look at the monitor," Clara ordered. "Don't take your eyes off of it until I tell you that you can. I want you to see how I reward good girls." Her fingers started to move in and out of Shamira's box, and she was satisfied that her pet was paying rapt attention to the monitor. She plunged her fingers in, sometimes curving them to stimulate the g-spot, other times spreading them to stretch the girl out. She was going to show this muscular whore what the "pleasure of submission" was really about.

Shamira watched and felt every move that her mistress made, but there was something else was happening that made her uncomfortable. She didn't know how to say it, but hoped she would be forgiven if she did this wrong. "Mistress Clara, my nipples . . . they're hurting a lot now and --"

"Well why didn't you say so?" Clara asked, moving down and reaching into the cage, removing the offending clamps. The woman gasped with relief. "Always tell me when you have reached your limits. Yes, I will push you but I will not break you." She pulled one of those breasts close to the wall of the cage, angling so that she could put her lips through the opening and suck gently on the tortured nub.

It almost made Shamira want to cum again. The burning and pain suddenly seemed worth it as her nipple was sucked into that soft, talented mouth and teased with that lovely tongue. It was suckled only for a moment, but it was beautiful while it lasted. "Thank you again, Mistress Clara."

Clara didn't respond. She moved to the back of the cage once again and her fingers went back to work. "I have a great many toys," she explained, "and over the weeks, months, and years I will use them all on you. But now," she said, deciding to use three fingers to violate her captive, "it is just your flesh and mine. I shall penetrate you in a way you've probably never imagined before, and from what Shane told me, you've imagined quite a bit." She was up to four fingers, those long delicate digits scrunched together into a single mass. She kept pushing a little further and stretching her fingers out.

Shamira couldn't take her eyes off the screen even if she had wanted to. She knew what Clara was going to do, and her mistress was right . . . she had never imagined that SHE could be taken like that. It made her pussy even wetter as she thought of it now.

The dominant woman's hand pushed further and further, feeling the woman's vaginal walls relax bit by bit. She tucked her thumb into the palm of her hand and pushed a little further. She wanted to make Shamira climax in a way that no one else in the house would be able to. She wasn't quite sure why this competitive idea had come to her, but it was something she wanted regardless. She kept pushing further and further, feeling that tight pussy try and push back. The good thing about pushing vampires was that they could take a little more and bounce back quickly. Shamira could bounce back even faster. That thought made Clara smile. That thought made her push her hand all the way inside.

'God that hurt!' Shamira thought, her shoulders pressed tight against the front of the cage as her body instinctively tried to move away from this massive invasion. But the pain surprisingly evaporated quickly for her. Clara was inside her body, and she made Shamira feel so full.

"Good girl," Clara said as her fuck puppet started to relax. "This is what being my pet gives you," she said, reaching her other hand into the cage and stick a thumb into Shamira's ass. She glanced up without turning her head, making sure the monitor was catching everything.