To Protect and Serve Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shamira's mouth hung open temporarily. What DID she want? There were so many things from the carnal to the mundane that it was hard to decide. Then she looked at Clara, and that was all it took. She grinned.

An hour later, she and Clara were sitting on a sofa in one of the trailers watching the enormous HD television that Shane had acquired quickly and at great expense. There was a bowl of popcorn on the floor, a couple of beers, and the two women were watching a pay-per-view romance movie.

"A first date," Clara chuckled, reiterating what Shamira had asked for.

"Well, it's a little overdue, don't you think?" the other woman said, feeling a little dorky. She was laying down on the sofa with her head in Clara's lap, glad to have a quiet moment with a woman who meant so much to her. The baby dragon was asleep, while Kira and Arthur were having the time of their lives keeping an eye on the massive reptile as well as talking with the Lesser Dragons. Shane was doing business, the Representative was talking with the Tribunal members who were en route, Archimedes was making notes . . . everyone had found something to do that did not involve disturbing the two lovers in any way.

"Far too long," Clara agreed. She stroked her girlfriend's hair. "I did want to talk to you about this," she continued. "I've never actually dated someone in the house before. Hell, I haven't really dated anyone in fifty years."

"Constant access to good 'friends with benefits' might have something to do with that," Shamira replied happily.

"True, but this is different. It's . . . well, more. I just want you to know that I'm likely to do some stuff wrong or say the wrong things, because it's new to me. If things ever start to get uncomfortable for some reason, you can tell me, even if it means breaking character."

"We do have kind of an unconventional relationship, don't we? It's okay," Shamira replied. "It's not like I have a great dating resume either. Hell, you're the first person I've ever been with that I believe actually likes me."

Clara could not imagine the foolishness of the men who had shared this woman's bed in the past. They had treated her like an oddity, good for a quick fuck but not the sort of woman they introduce to their friends. Most of Clara's friends wanted to fuck Shamira's brains out. Hell, most of them already had and undoubtedly would again. Speaking of which . . . "You know, Shane's putting you back on the market tomorrow."

Shamira sat up quickly, her eyes wide. "Really?"

"Yep. Figures that you're healthy, you're intact, your mind is in a pretty good place right now, and . . . well, now we've found some dragon-sitters. He is personally planning on having his way with you as soon as the sun sets."

Shamira felt a warm tingling in a very special and recently neglected part of her body. "Oh . . . my."

Clara grinned. She could smell Shamira's excitement. "Most everyone in the house is lining up for a crack at you."

"What about --" Shamira started to say, then felt horribly vain. She wanted to know if Clara was going to dominate her again.

"Hmm, I have basically laid a special claim. I get every other turn with you. Since I would be remiss in making the other doms wait, that means that you'll probably be getting fucked silly twice a day. Hope you're ready for it."

Shamira was very, very, very ready for it. Well, mostly. She still had one fear, and it showed on her face.

Clara looked concerned. "What's the matter? I thought you'd be happy."

"I am," Shamira blurted, "but --" She felt a sympathetic twinge in her lower back. "I don't think I can handle --"

Her companion's eyes had shot open, and Clara interjected, "I'll make sure people take it easy on your back. How about chains? Do you want to make sure those don't get used?"

Shamira thought about it, her libido at odds with her fear. "No hanging me from the ceiling," she compromised. "Just let me ease back into that sort of stuff. The rest is good."

"I'll make sure everyone knows," Clara replied. "And even though we've told you this before, it is especially true now . . . say 'no' at any time. No one would blame you for a second if you just thought something was too much." Clara forced her face to go from worried to wicked. "With a body like yours, it shouldn't be too difficult to find something else to keep them entertained."

Shamira really, really did not care about the movie anymore. "This body?" she asked, putting one of Clara's hands on Shamira's rock-hard abs.

Clara was feeling very, very hungry for something hard and lean. "You know, it's not Sunday."

Shamira nodded. Sunday was her safe day. That meant --

"So you really shouldn't be speaking to me like an equal." Clara rolled her lover off the couch and onto the floor. She swung her legs around and planted her feet on the floor. Her skirt rode up to the middle of her thighs, and she could both feel and smell her excitement brewing. When Shamira got back up to her hands and knees, she grabbed the woman by the hair. "You will always satisfy my needs first," she growled, shoving Shamira's head between Clara's legs. "Don't even pretend that you don't know what you're supposed to do."

Shamira caught herself just before her tongue touched the silk panties that just barely covered Clara's sex. "I do whatever my mistress tells me to do."

Clara grinned. She had almost fooled Shamira into starting without explicit instructions of what to do, which would have meant "punishment." But since the reward was the same as the punishment, she was a winner either way. "Good girl," she replied. "Before you eat my cunt, lie across my lap. Shamira did as asked, and Clara quickly pushed those unflattering sweatpants down past her ass. She reached one hand under Shamira's body and under the sports bra to grab a hard little nipple and gave it a squeeze while her other hand landed solidly on Shamira's ass.

"You were paying attention," Clara crooned. "I knew you took to training well. Well your mistress knows what her bitch likes." Another slap and another nipple twist. She suddenly wished that she'd brought some toys with her, but she was nothing if not resourceful. Clara kept looking around while she spanked her lover, taking a quick inventory of everything she could use.

Shamira wanted this to go on forever. Every sensation was something that she never thought she'd feel again. Those slaps on her ass were amazing, sending bolts of electricity down her fully functioning legs. She was already so wet and her clit was so damn hard that she thought she might cum at any moment. And apparently Clara could sense it too.

"Oh no, little bitch, you don't get off before I do. Stand up and take your clothes off, and remind me why I should bother with you."

Shamira stood up and knew to keep eye contact as she stripped off her clothing, which was halfway gone already. Her dead heart had been coaxed to beat again, bringing a warmth and radiance to her skin. She stood as proud as she could, displaying her hard body for someone who actually appreciated it.

Clara wanted to ravish that body for days, but she knew she did not have time. She stood up, yanked Shamira's head back, and pushed her hand between those muscular thighs. She held her pet fast, fingering her vigorously and making her obscenely wet. She stuck two fingers into that sweet slot, spreading them like a "V" as they stroked back and forth, up and down. "Put your hands behind you," she barked. "And close your eyes." She waited until she had been obeyed.

Then she raised her hand to Shamira's mouth and forced the slick fingers past the woman's lips. "One might think that you're a horny little slut," Clara purred, sucking on her girlfriend's neck. "You're already soaked, and I've barely even touched you. I was hoping for more of a challenge, but I guess I'll have to settle for easy." She slapped Shamira's rump hard, then left her standing there.

Shamira listed as Clara improvised bondage gear. She heard a lot of clattering, some ripping, and a little bit of mumbled cursing. 'All in a day's work in the life of a domme,' she thought. Her hands were tied behind her back with what felt like an electrical cord. Then she was made to lie on her back with her hands trapped behind her, and then her feet were tied to the legs of the couch, leaving her helpless and spread-eagled.

"Open your eyes," Clara told her. Clara was standing over her, gloriously naked. "That's how I remember you," she cooed. "Only there's something missing. Oh yes," she added, the lowered herself to Shamira's face, crouching over her slave's face. She helped keep her balance by grabbing Shamira's nipples and holding on tight. "Lick my cunt," she said sternly. "Make me wetter than I made you."

Shamira knew the only way THAT was going to happen was to make her mistress cum, and she was more than happy to oblige. She extended her tongue and tasted the woman, seeking the honey that was pooled in her core. She licked vigorously, whining when Clara moved her pussy out of reach. For her vocalization, she received a slap on the breast, then her nipple was re-gripped.

"You will be allowed to pleasure me when I let you," Clara told her. What she did not say was that would be soon. Making Shamira wait could be fun, but they did not have much time, and Clara was insanely horny. She lowered herself back down, thanking the Goddess that she had good leg strength. Otherwise, this would really start to burn. For the moment, all she was getting was a tingling sensation, and that had nothing to do with her legs. 'Damn, I taught her almost too well,' she thought as Shamira's tongue lashed at her clit. She rubbed her crotch against her lover's mouth, trying to throw her off of her game, but Shamira just went with it.

The girl even remembered to tease Clara's asshole the way that she liked, earning her rewarding nipple squeezes. Then she released the nubs and raked her fingernails over the taught flesh of those magnificent breasts. Tabitha had done a damn good job repairing them. But those abs, which she ran her fingers over next, had been sculpted by Shamira herself. Clara lowered herself all the way down, pinning Shamira's head in place with her tongue and mouth on Clara's sex.

Shamira did her best to please her mistress, but those finger and nails caressing every part of her upper body were making it damn hard to concentrate. But Clara had taught Shamira how to please a woman, specifically how to please Clara, and Shamira was bound and determined to do just that.

If she had seen Clara's face, she would know just how pleased the woman was. Clara was so close to cumming that it was almost painful, and her clit felt like a little barb of iron every time it got teased. She had her favorite slave back . . . her girlfriend . . . right where they both wanted her to be, intact and amazing. Her climax and a sense of profound relief hit her at the same time, sliding through her body and making Shamira's face wet with suppressed excitement. But Clara did not move until Shamira did it a second time, riding her face like an American-style saddle.

"It's nice to know that my dog has not forgotten her tricks," Clara said. "As soon as I get you back to the house, I'll teach you new ones," she promised.

"Thank you, Mistress Clara."

The domme grinned. "But I CAN teach you something new right now." She moved her head close to Shamira's crotch, which confused the submissive. Clara never went down on her when she was being dominant. But Clara's mouth was not moving towards her pussy, but rather slightly further down the leg. "You know what the femoral artery is, don't you?" She saw Shamira nod. "I want to show you that the neck isn't the only place that you can feed from," she growled hungrily, "and I want you to feel what it is like." Clara sank her fangs into the inside of the thigh. She increased blood flow in the area, making Shamira's already swollen pussy even more sensitive. That, combined with Shamira's long streak of abstinence, brought her to the edge without even being touched.

"Mistress Clara --"

"Shut up and listen," the other woman said after retracting her fangs for a moment, "I am going to make you cum so much and so hard that I will ruin you for everyone else. Any time you want release, I want it to be me that you beg. And I do mean beg!"

"Please Mistress Clara!" Shamira said, her whole body craving the sensation that it had been denied for too long. "Please let me cum."

Clara again dined on Shamira's inner thigh, then slapped that swollen mound until it was ready to burst. Then she dragged her nails ever so lightly over the perspiring outer skin. She could feel the orgasm building in Shamira's body, and she knew she would not be able to delay it for too long. She did not want to. She slapped Shamira's pussy again, this time harder. The woman's body jolted.

After one more slap, Shamira's body simply exploded. She actually ripped the electrical cord binding her hands and grabbed two fistfuls of her own hair as she screamed in ecstasy. The cloth tied her legs to the couch tore even more easily, allowing her to push up against that hand that was bring her such exquisite joy, even though it was now just resting on the entrance to her sex. She came so hard that she blacked out for a moment, coming around a few seconds later. All she could do was lie contented on the floor.

"That seemed to do the trick," Clara said with a grin, having withdrawn her fangs to avoid tearing holes in Shamira's thigh. "But now to test my 'ruin you for everyone else theory.' Don't move." She stood up and went to the door. "Lord Stapleton, could you join us for a moment?"

Shamira barely heard what was going on. She was still seeing stars from the grand-daddy of all orgasms, and the rest of the world had receded into a pleasant fog.

"Yes?" Shane said from the doorway. He looked inside and saw Shamira rolling over on the carpet like a drunken college sorority girl. One with a rocking body and amazing ass.

"I'm conducting an experiment whereby she should only be satisfied by my touch. I need a second opinion, and since you are quite skilled --"

"I'd be happy to help," he interjected. He saw the bite-mark on the inside of Shamira's thigh and repressed a smile. They both knew that Shamira's body would still be primed. He walked over and pulled Shamira to her knees, holding her by the hair while he undid the zipper of his very expensive slacks. "Get me hard and make it snappy," he ordered.

Shamira's lips moved more from muscle memory than anything else, because her mind was still in happy-land. Going from paralyzed to being capable of a mind-numbing orgasm was a funny thing. Soon her brain kicked in and she started sucking in earnest, re-familiarizing herself with her boss's manhood. It was so big and hard and firm . . . she had missed it during their incessant squabbling. His meat quickly achieved full erection as it plunged down her throat, violating and stretching her lips. With his hand in her hair, he used her entire head as a sexual tool, thrusting it onto his cock. Her tongue teased his skin when he was all the way inside her throat, and her lips gripped greedily at the head when he withdrew.

"We're ready to proceed with the experiment," he told Clara. He hauled Shamira up to her feet, spun her around, then bent her over at the waist. "Time me," he told Clara analytically. Then he shoved his member straight into Shamira's body, driving himself into her core.

'Oh God,' Shamira thought as her boss's balls slammed against her swollen clitoris while he started to fuck her senseless. She had just realized what the other two vampires already knew. She was still incredibly sensitive down there. Shane's amazing cock filled her slick, tight sex and pounded her without quarter.

"Mistress . . . Lord . . . I need to . . . may I please --" Shamira gasped.

"Cum," Clara said. "Whenever your body requires it. If you hold back, it will mess with our data." She was enjoying this way too much.

Shamira climaxed again and while it was not as thunderous as her earlier one had been, it certainly made it difficult to remain standing. The only thing that helped was that Shane was still holding onto her hips, and he was still fucking her. Even when her pussy clenched at him in a desperate attempt to stop his repeated invasion of her body, Shane kept going.

"I'm afraid she's a bit willful," he told Clara. "I believe that further training will be required." He looked back at Shamira. "I do wonder how far the sensitivity extends." He pulled out of her pussy and began pushing his way into her asshole, working his way slowly past that tight outer ring.

Shamira could feel it. Oh yes, she could feel it. As her asshole stretched, it applied pressure on other things. Her master filled her ass with his cock, then slapped her ass hard. Her pussy was sensitive enough that just the proximity of the pressure was causing her great delight.

Shane plunged into her over and over, not as quickly as before but still with great force. And he kept spanking her as well, which she greatly enjoyed. He was exceedingly careful not to let his hand drift and hit her lower back. Clara had basically leveled a serious threat against anyone who did that and while he had not been personally named, he knew that threat included him.

Shane climaxed inside Shamira's ass, letting his seed spill into her as he held her in place.

"Thank you," Shamira muttered. "For fucking me," she explained.

"I was helping Clara," he told her haughtily. "You were just a tool." He did not mean that, and he was sure she knew it. He loved his job!

Clara looked at her pityingly. She again forced Shamira to her knees, the put her foot between Shamira's thighs. "I suppose I can't leave you like this," she said, forcing a melodramatic sigh. "Otherwise you'll be whining the rest of the night. Finish yourself off on my leg like a common mongrel."

Shamira wrapped her arms around that long leg and raised herself up, pressing her tender pussy against Clara's shin. She humped her mistress's leg as ordered, finding comfort in being once again at Clara's feet. It didn't take long for her to cum again, making a wet spot on Clara's leg.

"Now that won't do," Clara said, shaking her head. She raised her shin to Shamira's mouth and made the woman lick it clean. "Much better."

Suddenly, the trailer began to rock like an earthquake had hit it.

"What the --" Shane started to say.

Ten minutes later, Shamira was outside in dragon form, calming the baby dragon down. It had woken up, not seeing its alpha dragon, but had heard sounds and smelled things that it did not understand. It had thought Shamira might have been harmed and had attempted to find its way into the now ruined trailer. Shamira had assured it that she was in no harm and that it should NOT intervene if it smelled such things again. That was all she tried to convey, since it was too young for a "birds and the bees" talk. And how does one explain "bondage" to a pre-pubescent dragon?

Clara was rolling on the floor of the barn, laughing her ass off as Shamira worked with the younger dragon. Shane walked over, looked perplexed but amused.

"What is your problem?" he asked.

"Now I know how my parents must have felt when I walked in on them doing it when I was five!"

"You are in serious need of therapy."

* Thank goodness, * the Shadow Wing version of Shamira broadcasted. * He's going back to sleep. I don't see how my mother could deal with three children. I can't even handle this one. *

"Miss Shamira," Archimedes said nervously as he walked up.

'Now what?' she thought. * Yes? *

"One of the eggs is hatching."

Shamira's dragon eyes opened wide, then shut again. She shook her massive head, then caused Clara to burst into laughter again as the last Moon Dragon proceeded to beat her head against the ground.