To Reign in Hell Bk. 02 Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my sweet Prince ... will you not make me wait so long to take command of that poor, misguided soul that is Emma Watson? She badly needs your firm hand and discipline, your guidance ... my soul aches to see her wandering, tormented soul, hungering for someone to teach her the error of her ways. She doesn't know what she's missing, being taken like I am. Think of what an asset she can be, even early on, if she became more sex-positive and embraced her full potential in this world, what a guide and example she could be to others. I get that you're starting out with older women, but you can always take a break from that to ... cleanse your palate, can't you? Pretty please? For me?" Monica charmed me in that bewitching way that she had, her deep brown eyes captivating her captor, manipulating her Master.

"Well, since you put it that way, but you've got to help out, do you hear me? And first, I'm gonna make you cum ... and take more of my cum inside you," I declared as I now flipped us around and put Monica underneath me.

Monica wrapped her legs around me again as I plundered her slippery cunt and gave it harder to her, ravishing her with my usual vigor and power. I pinned her wrists and she purred like a cat as I plowed her but good, making her mine yet again. I'd let her Top from the bottom in this one case, but I didn't want her to forget just who was really in charge, did I? I kissed her mouth hungrily, too, my tongue invading her almost to the throat, its reptilian fork tickling the uvula in the process. She squirmed, shivered, and creamed herself continually during this whole deal, yearning for yet more of my seed to ensure that she was bred.

Then I turned my sweet Monica over onto her belly, admiring her hips, her back, and her buttocks as I did so, slapping her smooth ass and grabbing a fistful of her long, luscious, jet-black hair as well. I pounded my Italian slut princess even harder and made her moan and gasp as her toes visibly curled before my eyes. I started prone-boning her, too, making her recall that she was my personal cum-slut, as if she could ever forget. My tail extended itself, its point entering her asshole again, double-fucking her now from behind ... aggressively claiming her as my own, personal, private fuckmeat.

This didn't mean that I thought less of her as a person or that she ceased to be a woman and became nothing but a fine piece of ass. That was the paradox. The more that I desired a woman, the more of a person she became. Part of why I admired her body was due to it being attached to a heart and mind that were every bit as delightful in their wanton ways as the flesh that contained them, pretty package though it was. The entire being that was Monica, from her devious mind to her passionate heart and soul to the delectable body, all of it together made a whole that was far greater than simply the sum of her parts. Her warm, wet, welcoming twat took me deeper on every stroke and just added to the wonder and the marvel that was this Italian screen goddess.

"Do it ... please ... I'll help! I swear ... I want to see you fuck her good and hard and make her your cum-slut! She would learn very fast that you are a wonderful devil, one who knows how to treat her and other women ... and who can make her know true ecstasy!' Monica kept up the kinky talk as much as she could, finally making me cum inside her as she squirted yet again.

"Damn, it's handy that I don't have a male refractory period, isn't it? How about we surprise her wherever she is right now and lay claim to her fine booty? Just come as you are, babe. No need for clothes. I like you just the way that you are, nude and natural. You'd make one hell of a sexy demon domme, if you ask me, a real succubus in fact," I encouraged Monica, who was eager to take me up on this.

Sure enough, I moved through space and time swiftly to vanish with Monica and take both of us to a hotel suite that Emma had reserved for herself in Beverly Hills. She was half-naked already, wearing only her panties and a tank top, of all things without a bra, but she looked absolutely delectable that way, a classic tomboy, in fact. I didn't give Emma a chance to react before I tapped her on the shoulder and she startled, wetting herself in fear. No matter how tough a person might be, man or woman, if surprised by a massive, scarlet-skinned demon with horns, a pointed tail, and hooves instead of feet, not to mention a gigantic demon dong, that would be enough to terrify many a person.

I knew that for a fact and enjoyed the advantage that it gave me, as it paralyzed Emma with fear. It was in the gray area at this point, neither coerced nor entirely consensual, but then being a demon gave me certain rights and duties over mere mortals, especially in the pursuit of new souls. One didn't always let lesser beings exercise complete free will, did one? This was for her own good, liberating her from her own worst instincts, after all. That's how I always justified it, as the ends vindicating the means. It was an authority that I gave myself, or rather seized for myself, but in moments of conflict and chaos, sometimes one must act ruthlessly to prevail. As the saying went, one couldn't make an omelet without breaking some eggs.

Before Emma knew it, I had Monica slide her soaked panties down to her ankles. I didn't bother to wash her sweet pussy before sinking my demon cock inside her from behind, using the natural lubricant that might have burned and stung a mortal man. I was soon as far inside Emma as I could go, exploiting my opportunity full stop before she had time to really think about what happened to her. This was my opening to make Emma Watson my own celebrity fuckmeat and I wasn't about to miss out on it or waste time in the moment.

The way that she naturally responded when she didn't have her conscience or doubts engaged in questioning her behavior was quite telling. Emma creamed herself several times in a row, even as I saw Monica influence her decisions and emotions by spreading her butt-cheeks and rimming her fine English ass. She might be a powerful, influential actress with strong feminist leanings and a tendency to create controversy around herself in her everyday life, but in this moment, she was a cum slut, eager and even desperate to get fucked hard from behind. She didn't object to being "sexualized" right then, did she? Platitudes couldn't compete with natural, primal urges, could they? Ideology was no match for the biological imperative and the supernatural power of the King of Hell.

Emma kept squirting and cumming, her skin turning darker, as she felt Monica's tongue exploring her asshole and her crack, in addition to my thick, hard, demon rod probing her luscious twat. When Monica sank a finger up her bunghole, Emma absolutely lost it, unable to even think at all, her whole body shaking as she felt my cock pulsing inside her now wet and welcoming snatch. As my throbbing demon dick spurted out all of my hot seed into her glorious cunt, Emma's knees buckled and I had to physically carry her to the shower with Monica's help.

It had been risky in that she might have put up a fight if she had seen it coming, but instead Emma Watson had succumbed to both my lust, her own, and that of Monica Bellucci, one of the most carnal and delicious women alive. The deed was done. The Celestial law, to the extent that the Cosmos still had such laws in operation, had been satisfied. Emma Watson was mine now, another damned soul lost by Michael, and as such property of the Kingdom of Hell ... and of its King, namely me. She was my slut, too, now, just like Monica, and I always took good care of my sluts. She would soon find out that she just got lucky as fuck, becoming mine at this point of her life, while she was still young enough to enjoy life and its pleasures.

12