To The Rescue

Story Info
Somebody needs to be rescued ... or do they?
12.4k words
52.6k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,771 Followers

Kevin was drunk, not that it was anything new. He had started drinking just after his mom was killed in a hold-up gone bad. That had been five years ago but today was different, he just didn't know how different yet.

His dad and new step-mom had planned this trip as a belated family get-away instead of taking a honeymoon. That meant everyone was here. His dad, his step-mom, his sister, and her husband and everyone seemed to be enjoying it ... except him.

As usual, he'd rolled out of bed just after noon and immediately had a 'bracer' from the mini-bar in their suite before heading down to the pool. The sun was bright and the breeze was warm. The women, dressed in their barely-there bikini's, were gorgeous and the bartender there always seemed to add a little extra alcohol to the drinks.

Within a couple of hours, he was drunk enough that he couldn't keep his mouth shut and that was what got him into trouble when he started bragging that there wasn't a woman around that he couldn't pick-up and fuck if he wanted to.

When one of the locals overheard him bragging, he approached him and said, "You're full of shit!! All your big talk and the only thing you can 'pick-up' is your fucking glass. I bet you couldn't even get one of the local whores to go to bed with you right now."

"Fuck you," replied Kevin with a slight slur.

"No thanks. I don't go that way," the local laughed.

"I can get any bitch around here in bed and fuck her before the day is over," Kevin boasted.

"Wanna bet?"

"Sure."

"How much?"

The local looked over at a group of friends and they gave him a nod. "Five hundred bucks but there are two conditions."

"Name them."

"Number one, we pick the woman and number two, SHE has to confirm that the two of you fucked."

"Deal."

For the next hour, Kevin and the locals sat at the bar checking out the various women as they walked by. Kevin even pointed out several that interested him but the locals always said 'No'. Then, suddenly, a woman appeared from inside the hotel.

Her hair was coal-black and it hung almost to the top of her well-shaped buttocks. Her skin was the color of light honey with a sheen from the sun-block she was wearing. Her lips were full and glistened in the sunlight from her lip-gloss. She wore sunglasses which kept the locals from seeing the deep brown eyes that Kevin knew were hidden beneath. She stood 5-foot, 5-inches tall but always wore 3 or 4-inch high heels just like she was now to make herself look taller and tighten the muscles of her sculpted legs. And to top it all off, she was wearing a metallic-blue bikini that barely covered her 34C-25-34 figure. She was every man's fantasy but at the moment she was Kevin's worst nightmare.

"That one," the local said as he pointed at the woman.

"I can't," Kevin mumbled.

"Listen, motherfucker, you said you could 'get any bitch around here in bed and fuck her before the day was over'. Well, that's the one if you want to win the bet. Now you either do it or pay up," he snarled.

"I ... ahhhhhhh ... I don't have ... well, it's this way ... I'm here with my family and so I didn't bring ..."

The local stepped closer, "... so you didn't bring any money," he finished as he clenched his fists. "Well, there are other ways to pay off your bet," a menacing looked appearing in his eyes.

Just then the woman appeared at Kevin's side. "Is everything OK, Kevin?"

"Yeah, just ... mmmmm ...," he didn't finish as he glanced at the local and then turned back to the woman. "Can I talk to you?"

"Sure, why don't you come and sit with me by the pool while I get some sun?" she called over her shoulder as she walked away.

Kevin followed quickly.

When they were seated, she asked quietly, "So what's going on and don't say 'Nothing'. I saw the way that guy was looking at you. Are you in some kind of trouble?"

"Well, actually, yeah. I had a little too much to drink ..."

"So what else is new?" she said, sarcastically.

"... and I opened my mouth ..."

"More surprising news."

"... and now I'm in big trouble."

"What kind of trouble?"

The events of the morning tumbled from his mouth as she sat there staring at him.

"You've got to be kidding!" she replied, her voice filled with disbelief.

"I wish I was."

"So let me get this straight. You either have to pay these guys $500, which you don't have, or have sex with me. Is that right?"

"Yeah."

"And I have to be the one to confirm that it happened?"

"Yeah."

"I see ..." she hesitated as she thought about what he had just told her.

The frown on her face slowly disappeared, replaced by a small smile as she got an idea. "OK, but IF we do this I have two conditions."

"What?" he replied in disbelief that she'd even consider helping and out of curiosity of what her conditions might be.

"Number one: No more drinking, and I mean none at all, unless I say it's okay. Do you understand? I mean not a single drop."

"Yeah, and what's the second condition?"

She paused as she looked at him and then replied, "We'll talk about that later but for now do you agree?"

He nodded his head, what else could he do?

"In that case, pull your lounge chair closer."

"Wha ...?"

"Just do as I say."

"Okay. Now what?" he asked as he pulled his chair next to hers.

"Now, we get started," she purred seductively as she reached out and placed her delicate hand on the front of his beach pants, slowly rubbing across them.

"Here? Now?" he stammered as his cock began to harden from the delicate touch of her fingers gliding over the material.

In the mean time, she stared at the locals as if daring them to say or do anything. It wasn't until she looked back at him that she realized just how much the front of his shorts were now bulging. "Ohhhhhhhh, I had no idea. You definitely didn't get THAT from your father," she whispered into his ear as she leaned over and pressed her barely-concealed tits against his arm.

"Sorry," he muttered.

"I'm not. Grab that beach blanket and throw it over us," she purred.

He did as she asked and was surprised when he felt her hand slide under the waistband of his shorts and encircle his cock. Slowly, it began to slide up and down the length of his hardened shaft.

"What are you ...?"

"Shhhhhh, we have to make this look good if we're going to get you out of this mess. Now give me your hand."

Without even thinking about it, he did as she instructed. What happened next was beyond anything he had ever dreamed of, even in his wildest fantasy, as he felt her take his hand and place it on the her bikini bottom. The look on her face told him everything. Her eyes were dilated and her nostrils flared, her breathing was slightly irregular, and a sheen of sweat had formed above her lips.

"Do it. After all, it's only fair since I'm doing you ... and what better way to convince those guys?"

After looking around to make sure no one was watching, he gently pulled the strip of material that hid her womanly treasure out of the way. A sweet, musky aroma drifted up from beneath the blanket.

She lifted her hips as she whispered, "Help me take them off."

"What if someone walks by?"

"All they're going to see are two people sitting next to each other with a blanket over them. Now help me out of these."

Within seconds, her bikini bottom was off, now stuffed into the pocket of his shorts, and his hand was resting on her bare pussy and the strip of hair above it.

"That's it, baby. Now play with it. Play with my pussy while I jack you off," she groaned, softly.

His fingertips slowly slid along the outer lips of her pussy. "What the ...?" he whispered as his finger bumped against a warm piece of metal.

"Shhhhhh," she murmured as she leaned closer. "It's called a 'clit ring'. I had it done years ago as a dare and it, ummmmm, increases the sensations I get down there."

"Really?" he teased, as he stroked across it.

"Yesssssssss," she hissed.

He took the piece of metal between his thumb and finger and gently pulled on it. Her body shuddered. Releasing the ring, he slid his fingers lower and was amazed at how wet she already was. Her pussy lips were coated in a layer of her juices and his finger slid into the crease between them, swollen with her lust.

"Ohmigod ... so good ... so wicked," she hissed as she placed the back of her hand against her mouth to keep from screaming. "Don't stop. Keep going ... that's it ... slide a finger inside me. Aaarrggghhhhhhh," she moaned as she arched her back slightly while her hand flew up and down the length of his cock.

"If you don't stop, I'm going to cum," he grunted as he bit down on his lower lip.

Her face was a mask of desire and passion as she whispered, "Do it. Cum all over my hand. Give those guys a show that will make them wish it was them."

"It shouldn't be a one-man show," he whispered as he slid his finger deep inside her until his palm was cupping her pussy and clit."

The wickedness and danger of what they were doing added to their desire. People were walking by within a few feet and yet all their world shrunk until was just the two of them.

Her hand became a blur as it pumped his shaft while his finger twisted and twirled inside of her lust-inflamed pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmm, I can't believe I'm doing this," she croaked.

Though he was about to reply, it was cut short as he felt his balls tighten and his cum surge up the length of his cock, erupting inside his pants and coating her hand. "Aaaarrgghhhh," he groaned.

"Yessssssssss," she hissed as her legs clamped shut around his hand and her back arched even further, forcing his finger to its limit. "Me, toooooooo."

Seconds, minutes, hours, or days could have passed and neither would have known nor cared. The world around them turned into a billowy, cloudy gray as they reveled in what they were feeling and sharing. When they finally returned to the world of sun and fun they smiled at each ... speaking in a language shared by lovers. Grabbing the towel, she wrapped it around her waist as they rose and walked towards the 'locals' who were staring at them in disbelief.

"Good enough for you?" she quipped as she opened her hand and licked Kevin's cum from her palm.

At the same time, Kevin placed his finger close enough to the other men so they could smell the muskiness of the woman's pussy.

"Fuck," the leader snarled as he began to peel off four $100 bills but just as he was about to peel off the last one he looked at Kevin and sneered. "Not this time, sucker. The bet was for you to fuck her not play with her pussy."

The woman's face paled, as she asked, "And just how do you expect him to prove whether he did or didn't fuck me?"

Realizing he had the upper hand, the leader leaned over and whispered something into the woman's ear.

Her face turned ghostly white, "You've got to be kidding?"

"I don't kid around when it comes to $500."

When she turned around, she grabbed Kevin's hand and pulled him along behind her. "We need to talk," she said as they entered the hotel.

They walked together to the rooms shared by the family and entered. Then she turned around and glared at him. "Do you realize what you've done? Do you have any idea how they want me to prove you fucked me? What we did outside was ... mmmmmm ...

"Unusual?"

"UNACCAPTABLE ... for a woman and her step-son. If we'd been caught we could have been arrested and now THIS," she exclaimed.

"Listen Justine, I'm really sorry. I ... the booze ... I didn't know ..."

"Just shut up. That's been your excuse for the last five years. Your father told me what a great woman your mom was ... but she's gone. Now I'm married to him and according to those guys," she pointed down at the 'locals' who were still sitting by the pool, "I not only have to let you fuck me but let you cum inside of me and then come back down to the pool and prove it to them."

"How?"

"I'm not sure," she lied as she sat down on the side of the bed.

Just then Kevin's father entered the room. He hardly noticed that they were there as he grabbed his suitcase for the closet.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

As if pulled from a daydream, he looked up and seemed to see them for the first time. "I'm sorry, you two. I just got a call from Stan at the hospital. There's been a huge accident on the freeway just outside of town. Right now there are over 50 casualties and counting. As the Head of Trauma Surgery they asked ... no that's not really true ... they told me that I have to come back immediately," he finished as he threw the last of his clothes in the suitcase.

"But what about our trip?" she asked in dismay of what was going on.

"One of the disadvantages of being married to a top surgeon," he said as he leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. "Here ...," he continued as he pulled cash from his wallet and put it on the table, "enjoy yourselves. I'll see you back at home," and then he was gone.

Kevin had kept his mouth shut the whole time. After all, it wasn't the first time that plans had suddenly changed or been canceled because of his dad's job.

Justine sat there, a look of disbelief on her face. "This was supposed to be our honeymoon. I don't understand. We were supposed to ..." she stopped as her head slumped into her hands and tears streamed down her cheeks.

Instinctively, Kevin walked over and sat next to her. She turned her head and buried it on his shoulder. They sat like that for almost 20 minutes until, with a final sob, she pulled away. The tears were gone, replaced by something else. When she got up, she walked to the window and looked down, "They're still there," she muttered.

"We'll figure out something. Maybe I can just take some of the money dad left and pay them off."

Spinning around to look at him she replied, "That's not going to work. Do you know what he told me? Do you have any idea?"

"No," he answered, almost afraid of what he was about to hear.

"He told me that I have to not only let you fuck me and cum inside me but afterwards I have to come back down to the pool and let him 'examine' my pussy to make sure I'm not lying. He also said that if we try to get out of this, IN ANY WAY, he and his friends will come up here and take care of business."

"What does that mean?" he asked.

She took a large breath and finished, "I asked the same question. He said they'd come up here and get the $500 but first they were going to kick the shit out of you and then they were going to take turns fucking me and filling my ... ummmm ..." she sighed, " my cunt with their cum. How about that for options?"

"Fuck her," ... "Cum inside of her" ... "Examine her," her words flooded his already overwhelmed mind as he sat on the side of the bed. All the time he could hear her pacing back and forth in front of the window. Time seemed to fly by and neither said a word as they tried to find a way out of the situation he had gotten them into. He felt the sun shining through the window and knew that there wasn't much time left to find an answer. Then he heard the window shades close and the room suddenly went black, "What the fuck?" he called out.

From behind him, he heard her say in barely a whisper, "I think you can figure it out. Those guys downstairs haven't left us much choice. I thought what we did earlier was enough but it wasn't, so now we do as they say or ...," she left the rest of the sentence unsaid.

Besides ...," she hesitated, "when I came on this vacation I had two things I wanted to do." Her voice became softer as she continued. "Number one was that I wanted to get fucked by your father at least once a day and number two was that I was hoping he'd get me pregnant. That's why I stopped taking my birth-control pills and left them at home," she paused. "Well ... number one is pretty much shot since your dad just left but at least this way I get to decide who the father of my baby might be."

"You've got to be kidding?"

"Am I?" she answered as she stepped back into the light filtering through the drapes. "Does this look like I'm kidding?"

"I don't believe this," he whispered as he watched her move closer.

Her bikini was gone and for the first time, he saw her completely nude. Her eyes seemed to twinkle and have a shade of gray in them that he'd never noticed before. Her coal-black hair hung to the top of her buttocks in the back but also hung over her shoulders framing her firm, tear-drop breasts. Her skin was the shade of light honey but tan lines accentuated her breasts and the junction between her legs. He also noticed that the lines on her breasts were less defined and realized that she must have sunbathed when no one was around. Looking further down he noticed her waist was slender and her stomach was flat. Her hips flared outwards and the round, tight shape of her ass only made her look even more desirable. Her legs were firm and contoured, made even more so by the 3-inch high heels that she still wore. All in all, a package that many men fantasized about and many women envied.

"Do you believe this?" she asked as she brushed her lips across his. "Or this?" she continued as she took his hand and placed it on her bare breast. "Or how about this?" she finished as she took his other hand and placed it between her slightly spread legs.

A groan escaped from between his tightly clenched teeth.

"I thought you might like it. I can DEFINITELY tell that another part of you likes it," she purred, seductively, as she reached down and cupped the growing bulge in the front of his pants. "To tell you the truth I was surprised when I felt this by the pool. Your father's isn't nearly this big, well, maybe it's close in length but I don't think I've ever felt anything so thick. It's like a miniature baseball bat."

What she was saying along with the touch of her hand and the alcohol still in his system quickly overwhelmed any resistance he may have had.

He stood up and pulled her close before pressing his lips to hers. They were soft, full and tasted of cinnamon along with something else. Vaguely, he remembered how she had licked his cum from her fingers earlier but all that did was fuel the growing flame within him.

When he felt the tip of her tongue push against his lips, he didn't hesitate but opened his mouth for her invading probe. Her tongue darted here and there, touching, teasing, and exploring. He returned the kiss and they soon found themselves involved in a battle as old as time.

"Mmmmmmm, you're a pretty good kisser," she whispered as they pulled apart.

"I've had some practice."

"Have you 'practiced' other things too?"

"I've had my share."

"I like the sound of that," she purred. "But right now I think you're overdressed, especially since I'm ..." she left the statement unfinished as she stepped back so he could see her nude body once again.

"I think you might be right."

Just then they heard a knock at the door. Justine, quickly grabbed a robe and wrapped herself in it before going to answer.

"Hello?" she called through the door.

"Justine? It's Sarah. Have you seen my dad or Kevin? They seem to have disappeared."

Opening the door just a crack she peered out. "Your dad got called back to the hospital on an emergency ... as for Kevin, I'm not sure where he is. The last time I saw him he was by the pool talking to some locals. I think he said something about a party."

"Shit. How about you?" Sarah asked, almost pleading. "You wouldn't want to go shopping or anything would you?"

"What about Derick? I thought this was kind of a 'get-away' for the two of you, too."

"Yeah, well. Too much sun, too much tequila, he's crashed out on the bed in our room."

"Ohhhhhhh," Justine sighed, a shiver running down her back as Kevin lightly kissed and teased the sensitive skin of the shoulder still hidden behind the door. "I'm really sorry to hear that but I'm not feeling too well myself. I was actually thinking of laying down for awhile."

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,771 Followers