Toby Jones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers

I took that evening off at the store and had a replacement for the night. I did tell him I would be back in time to close up. Around nine o'clock, when it was getting dark out, I arrived at Linda's house. As planned, she didn't know I was coming. It looked a bit dark in the house. I didn't think she would be in bed already.

I rang the doorbell and saw movement in the hallway. I was looking through the window in the door. I rang the doorbell again and Linda came to the side door that entered into the kitchen. She was surprised to see me; she had on a wrap around robe which she was holding shut. It was a plush robe with a cloth belt. It went down to her knees. I had no idea what else she had on underneath.

"Toby! Steve isn't home, he worked second shift tonight."

"I'm sorry for coming by so late. I came by to pick up the movies I lent Steve. He stopped by the store and said he forgot them. He did mention that I could stop by and get them."

"Oh, umm, ok let me go get them." I stepped into the kitchen and closed the door. She brought back three disks and I asked her where the fourth one was. "Oh, I think it's in the player. I'll go get it."

I knew she had been in there watching it. She looked a little embarrassed when she handed them to me. "What did you think of them?" I asked.

"I didn't watch them, Steve did." I knew she was lying.

"Steve told me you watched them together. Is that not true? You know what I think? I think you were watching one when I came here; were you?

She looked embarrassed but said she was. I asked her if it was a turn on and if she had ever been with a black man.

"Toby, that's pretty personal. I think you better leave before Steve gets home." That's when I picked her up and set her on the table.

Her robe came open and I could see her tits. I reached up and squeezed them and began to rub her nipples.

"No! No! Please Toby, you can't do this. Steve is your friend and my husband. Please don't do this."

Her mouth was saying no, but her body was saying yes. I saw the wetness forming on her white panties. I stood between her spread legs and began rubbing her pussy. "No Toby, we can't do this." I reached down and ripped off her wet panties. I unzipped my jeans and pulled out my very hard black cock.

Linda just stared down at it.

"Do you want it? Just say 'No' and I'll put it away. We both know how bad you want it. Say 'Yes' and I'll give it to you, right here, right now. No one will ever have to know. I won't force you."

"What about Steve? If he finds out I don't know what he'll do," she replied.

"He won't find out from me; only if you tell him. So what's it going to be? Yes or no?"

"Yes!" she said very softly. I asked her again and she said it louder, "Yes, I want it."

I aligned my cock to her opening and kept rubbing it up and down over her pussy. I could feel her shaking with anticipation of what was coming. I believe she could have come just from the rubbing on her clit, she was shaking that much.

She held on to my upper arms as I slowly pushed into her. She was looking down watching my big black cock slowly disappearing into her. I was buried deep in her when she just climaxed. It had to be all the thinking of what was coming because I hadn't done anything special.

I sped up, put my hands under her white ass and pulled her tight against me. I came hard in her pussy. She was still shaking as I shot my seed in her. I held her till her breathing went back to normal. As I pulled out of her she grabbed some sheets of paper towels and put them between her legs. She handed me a sheet and I wiped off my cock and put it back in my briefs but didn't zip up my jeans.

"We shouldn't have done that," said Linda.

"It was just a fuck, no big deal. Wait till next time and I'll make love to your pussy."

"Who said there will be a next time? Regardless of what you think, I'm not a slut or whore. It was a mistake and I won't make it again."

"Linda, how many men have you been with since you married Steve?"

"None, besides it's none of your business." She was still sitting on the table and her tits were uncovered. I reached up an squeezed them and rubbed her nipples.

"What are you doing? Don't!" she said as she put her hands on top of mine.

I kept rubbing her nipples. "Why are you doing this?" she asked.

"Because I'm hard again and I want to fuck you. I know you want it too. It was so quick the first time. Quit fighting it."

As she stared at me I lifted her off the table. I sat down in a chair and pulled her toward me. I reached down and pulled the paper towel off her pussy. "Come sit on my lap, you know you want to."

"It's so wrong. If Steve finds out he'll kill me."

"I don't think so. Come sit on my cock and we'll talk about it."

She came forward, spread her legs and I aligned by cock to her pussy as she slowly lowered herself down. "Oh God, I shouldn't be doing this!"

"So, tell me again; how many men have you been with since you've been married?

She was riding my cock as she answered. "Just one, it was a guy at work. It happened when I got mad at Steve. It was three years ago. Whenever we had sex, Steve would always mention me having another man and him another woman. He would always apologize the next day for his fantasy but it made me mad that he wanted to be with another woman. One night after work a few of us went out to celebrate Rich's birthday. Oh God, your filling me up so much." She was having small orgasms while she was talking.

"Go on, tell me about Rich."

"I don't know why I'm telling you this," she said as she rode my cock. "I don't normally drink much but I did that day. Steve was on the second shift. He knew I was going out with friends. He even told me I could be bad if I wanted too. It kind of pissed me off. I figured he probably already fucked another woman. Rich and I were the last two to leave the lounge and he said he'd drive me home. When we got in his car he put his hand between my legs. I couldn't believe he was so forward. I was both shocked but at the same time mad at Steve. Oh! I feel you inside me. Are you going to come in me again?"

"So, tell me more about Rich. Did you fuck him right there in the parking lot?"

She was riding my cock and telling me everything how Rich finger fucked her. He had his hands in her panties and finger fucked her right there on the front seat. He wanted to fuck her but she said no that she wouldn't have sex with him. She said she was a little drunk and confused. Rich took advantage of the situation and asked her for at least blowjob. He pulled out his cock and pulled her head down to his lap.

She was surprised his cock was as small as it was. She said Steve was much bigger but not as big as me. After the blowjob she got out of the car and drove herself home. She couldn't believe she had given a man other than her husband a blowjob, but at the same time she thought she was getting even with Steve for cheating on her.

She began to come hard as I held her down on my cock. I shot another load into her pussy. I felt her spasm after spasm, she looked at me and said, "Please don't tell Steve. Promise me you won't tell him." My black cock was still buried in her as she talked.

"Finish telling me about Rich and I promise you I won't say anything to Steve."

"I told you everything. I've never had sex with anyone but Steve since we've been married. That's up to now. I can't believe I let you fuck me, twice no less."

"Would you like to do it again sometime? I'll give you the whole black experience."

"No, I can't do that to my husband. If he has cheated on me, this makes us even."

"Linda, I talk to Steve all the time. He hasn't cheated on you."

"Oh my God! I was sure he did, that's why I went through with this."

"Bullshit, you fucked me because you wanted to feel a black cock in you. Stop making excuses. My cock is still in you and you like it there. I do believe Steve wants to swap one time with another couple. He has hinted as much to me."

"Are you sure he never cheated on me?"

"I'm pretty positive. He's going through that stage where he wonders what it would be like to see you having sex with another man, but he loves you and is afraid he will lose you." I didn't tell her he wanted to fuck a black woman. I figured one thing at a time.

"Would you mind going on a double date. You and Steve, me and a friend, if it all works out we'll have a swap."

"Oh God, it's so much at once. You won't tell Steve about tonight will you?"

"No, he doesn't need to know but I would like to fuck you one more time with Steve's approval. Steve and I talked about going to a Halloween party in Cleveland. A number of employees at work are going. I'll bring a willing date and we will all see what happens after that. If you don't want to take that chance than just tell Steve you don't want to go. It's all up to you."

I squeezed her ass one more time and handed her some more paper towel. We could hear a pop when I pulled my cock out of her. I promised her I wouldn't say anything to Steve except about going to the party. I could tell the whole episode bothered her and wasn't sure if she would agree to go out on a double date or not.

I saw Steve the following week and he asked me how it went with Linda. He said she was sleeping when he got home and the next morning he asked her if I stopped by to pick up the disks. She mention I asked her if she and Steve would like to double date at the Halloween party in Cleveland.

"I did ask her and told her to talk to you about it and see if you would be interested. We can get a couple of rooms at the hotel and all go to the party. So do you think she might be interested in going?"

"You didn't say anything about sex or swapping did you? I keep taking home DVDs and it seems she might be warming up to trying it once. She really hasn't said much about it but she doesn't get as mad at me as often. Of course there's the race question. Her dad would disown her if he found out she had sex with a black man. He doesn't like Mexicans, Arabs or any dark skin people. As for Linda she asked me if black men were really any bigger. I told her they were in the porno world but I didn't know about the real world."

"Let me know if she's interested. I'll get a date and purchase the tickets as well as a hotel room if she wants to go."

"You are going to get a black woman, a good looking one aren't you?"

I laughed and told him the woman I had in mind was beautiful and liked white men. I couldn't believe the smile that came across his face. He got back to me a few days later and said his wife agreed to go to the party. I told him to make sure she wore a sexy costume for the party.

****

I talked with Sherry and asked her if she would like to go to a Halloween party. She smiled and asked me if I was asking her out on a date.

"Sort of, A white friend of mine was wondering what it would be like to be with a black woman," I replied.

Sherry's smile disappeared. "Oh, I get it! You want to fuck his white wife and want to use my black ass as bait. Sometimes I really hate you," said Sherry.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked you; it wasn't right. It's just that I know you like big white guys and when he asked me about a beautiful black woman you're the first person I thought of. I'll tell him to forget it or find someone else."

"I didn't say no, I said that at times I really hate you. I haven't been to a party since Asia was born. I'll do it. I'll go fuck this big white guy for you so you can fuck his wife. Happy now?"

****

Sherry talked to me but always seemed mad after our talk. She told me she was going to dress like a streetwalker since I was making her one. I countered with I would dress like a pimp. It did make us both laugh but that is how we dressed for the party.

We picked up Steve and Linda and headed for Cleveland. The two women sat in the back and I drove. Steve couldn't stop smiling after he saw Sherry. I wasn't sure I had done the right thing.

Steve and Linda both knew they were going to get fucked but didn't communicate it to each other. I figured I would have to be the one to get things started. We checked in to our rooms which were side by side with a connecting door.

The girls got dressed in one room and Steve and I in the other. Linda and Sherry seemed to get along fine. It somewhat surprised me. I didn't know what to expect.

I put on my pimp suit and Steve told me I looked like a real pimp. He and Linda decided to dress like Jack and Jill. He had on bib overalls and a straw hat. Linda wore a very short plaid skirt and a white blouse. Her hair was in pigtails. She looked cute enough to fuck. Did I just say that? Well it was true.

When I saw Sherry I was almost stunned. She did look like a streetwalker and sexy as hell. She had the whole garter belt and nylons on. Steve's mouth was watering when he looked at her. She looked that good.

The party was underway when we went downstairs. I told the girls to drink up since we didn't have to drive home. The drinks flowed and we danced. First, I danced with Sherry. Damn, we were good together. Later Sherry asked Steve to dance. It was two slow songs in a row. I was a bit jealous, I couldn't believe I was, I asked Linda to dance and she agreed. I held her close and even squeezed her ass when Steve wasn't looking.

When we sat down Steve sat next to Sherry. Things were getting underway. I watched Sherry put her hand on Steve's leg. She was looking at me when she did it. I wasn't sure how I felt about it.

Other people from work stopped by our table to say hello. They asked Sherry and Linda to dance but they both refused. Sherry told them they would have to ask her pimp, which was me, and I said "No." Sherry laughed.

After a few hours of partying the girls were pretty high but not totally drunk. I put my hand on Linda's leg and Steve watched me. I slid my hand up to her panties and touched her muff. She looked over at Steve and said, "If this is what you want, let's go up to our room."

I walked with Linda and Steve with Sherry. When we got to their room Linda sat on the bed. Steve sat in a chair with Sherry on his lap. He was already finger fucking her. It made me a bit jealous so I pulled off Linda's panties and buried my face in her trimmed muff. I began tongue fucking her and everyone could hear her.

After her first orgasm she stood up and removed her costume and I removed mine. Steve and Sherry went through the connecting door into our room. I knew Steve's wish was coming true and he was fucking Sherry. I have to admit it bothered me.

Linda lay in the middle of the bed and a took my hard black cock and slowly rubbed it up and down her pussy crack. She kept moaning and finally said, "Fuck me, fuck me hard."

She didn't have to wait long. I buried my cock deep in her and took long slow strokes. I don't know how many times she came but it was like one giant continuous orgasm. I came hard filling her pussy. I kept pumping till my cock became flaccid.

I rolled over and lay beside her. I was wondering how Steve and Sherry were doing. I didn't hear anything until Steve was in the doorway naked. He asked me if we were done, he wanted to cuddle with his wife.

I got up and went and lay beside Sherry. She was on her side and I cuddled up to her bare back and ass. I could hear Steve and Linda having sex. My thoughts were all confused and I had to wonder if this was all a mistake. I fell asleep cuddled up to Sherry. We didn't have sex but it felt so right being with her.

The next morning Sherry and I woke up and she went and took a shower. I lay in bed thinking of the night before. Sherry came out of the bathroom in a towel and I went and took a shower.

I came out of the shower and she was dressed. She said she called Linda and we were going to meet them in the restaurant for breakfast. I got dressed but kept thinking about the night before.

"Sherry, I'm sorry."

"It's okay, it's done and over. You got to fuck a white wife and your friend Steve got his black pussy."

"Please Sherry, I'm really sorry. This was all a mistake. I felt myself getting jealous of you being with Steve."

"... and why is that? You got what you wanted. I did your bidding."

"Sherry, I care for you, I mean I really care for you. I never want to see you with another man again."

She smiled at me. "Let's go and have breakfast. I'm really hungry." We met Steve and Linda in the restaurant. It was a buffet and we all got our food and sat down.

Steve spoke first. "Toby, we want to thank you for everything. This may sound funny but our experience from last night brought us closer together. We found out that our fantasies are better kept as fantasies. Sherry, I want to thank you for an experience I often wondered about.

"Linda and I talked this morning and this is going to be a one time thing. You are two wonderful people and I honestly don't know why you two aren't together. Anyone can tell you really care for each other."

I looked over at Sherry and I knew what Steve had said was the truth. I guess we just needed someone else to tell us. We ate our breakfast and headed for home. Sherry sat up front with me and Steve and Linda sat in the back seat. They were like two teenagers groping each other.

I dropped them off at their house and Linda asked if she could talk to me alone for a minute. I got out of the car and we stood on her porch and she told me that she really loved Steve. She never told him we had been together before and asked me to keep it that way. I told her, "My lips are sealed."

"Toby, you're a great lover and the sex was great. I have to ask you not to come here alone. I don't want the temptation. Something else I need to tell you. Sherry's in love with you. I asked her when we were getting our costumes on why she would do this? She told me she would do anything for you. That girl is in love with you."

I thanked Linda and went to the car. Sherry asked me what she said. I leaned over and kissed Sherry for the first time. It was long and passionate. She didn't back away but pressed her lips against mine.

I started the car with neither of us saying anything. When we got home she went to her apartment and I went to mine. Five minutes went by and she came into my apartment. "What was that kiss all about?"

"I think I love you. I know I love Asia and she needs a father. Will you marry me?"

"You've got to be kidding. You kiss me one time and think I'll marry you."

"I'll kiss you again if you like. I'll take you to my bed and make love to you. I never want to see you with another man. I love you Sherry. It took this party to let me know how much. Now, will you marry me?"

"I love you too Toby but I'm not jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire. Let's go together say for a year and see if we both feel the same a year from now. You'll have to give up that white pussy. I'm not sharing my future husband with anyone."

****

We let everyone know that we were engaged. My brother Jerome and Shana were both happy. We lived in our dual apartment upstairs from the store. We converted it into one. Asia was my little girl and called me Dada. Sherry's dad was happy that she was going to marry a black guy.

I remember the first time I made real love to Sherry. There was nothing we didn't do. I ate her pussy till she came. I slapped her ass and even kissed it over and over. I sucked her nipples till they stuck out like pencil erasers and even sucked her toes. I came twice that night and then cuddled up to her ass and sometime during the night entered her again.

Our year is about up and we both feel the same as we did a year ago. We're going to start planning our wedding. I am one happy man. Wish us luck.

Oh, one last thing. As far as I know Linda and Steve are one happy couple. Steve said they still watch pornos together but are not trying to do everything on the tape.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers