Todd, Fuck Your Mother. Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a sip. "It's good."

She said, "I'm glad you like it. A friend and I recently discovered it. It's fairly inexpensive, which is important. I am a college student.

Then, opening another cabinet she said, "It goes great with Boursin cheese, which, heck, appears not to be here. Pam's been eating my cheese again."

She picked up her phone. Her end of the conversation went something like this:

"Hey Kim, it's me..."

"Do you have any Boursin..."

"Yeah, Pam again. Her mom's here, we're talking about the birthday thing..."

"I was so looking forward to it, you the best..."

"See ya'."

When she hung up I said, "Naomi, you don't have to go to any trouble."

"No trouble. I've been thinking about it all afternoon, I can almost taste it. You're gonna love the stuff."

Our conversation turned back to Pam's birthday, me enjoying reminiscing about my daughter growing up, thinking Naomi was a good friend to go to all this trouble, and, my eyes occasionally flicking to the side, wondering what was going on in the room below. At one point a shirt was pulled over a pair of arms held high in the air. The brunette was stripping.

Naomi was right about the wine, it went down smooth. I'd finished the better part of a glass when a woman burst into the room. I hadn't associated her with the name but recognized the tall curvy black woman as a friend of my daughter's.

She said, "Hey Ms. Porter," handed Naomi a Ziplock bag containing a block of cheese, said, "I'm late for a show at the union," and disappeared.

As Naomi refreshed our glasses she said, "Ms. Porter, can you cut the cheese, the board is by the window."

I did, looked outside. The blonde was dining on the brunette's smaller breasts, most of them sucked into her hungry eager mouth.

I tried focusing on the cheese, but my eyes kept darting to the side, feasting on the action, and more captivated than I realized for when Naomi placed a hand on my shoulder and said, "Here's your wine Ms. Porter," I jumped.

Then, her hand squeezing my shoulder, she leaned forward and said. "Are those two at it again?"

"What do you mean?"

"Molly and Ella can't keep their hands off each other and, as you can see, prefer that you know."

She turned, and standing only a few inches from me, held up her glass and said, "To young love, and lust." Unsure of how to respond I tipped my glass to hers and said, "To young love, and lust."

I knew Naomi and Pam watched their neighbors, but hadn't wanted them to know I knew. But Naomi was casual about it, as if it was nothing out of the ordinary. She looked out of the window, her hand on the side of my body. The tiny hairs on her forearms stood at attention; there was hunger in her eyes. She was aroused.

Turning back to me, standing in my personal space, she, as if we hadn't just watched two women making love, placed a piece of cheese on a cracker, handed it to me, and her smile warm, her eyes inviting, said, "Tell me what you think."

My senses already attuned to an unusual pitch by the scene outside the window I smelled the wine, ate the cheese, took a sip - she was right, bold and lusty, they complemented each other wonderfully.

"You have excellent taste."

She said, "Thank you," cut another slice of cheese, split it in two with her fingers, placed each on a cracker, playfully slipped one between my lips - it seemed like her light scent had blended with the flavor of the cheese - ate the other, then, her hand moving to my lower back, looked out the window. I saw the outline of erect nipples in her shirt.

The woman were naked, bodies intertwined, hands and mouths hungry and active.

The hand on my back was warm, her touch gentle and sweet.

My sex was dancing a jig.

My eyes flickered down to Naomi's breasts and the outline of her nipples. When I looked up Naomi smiled, she'd seen me peek. I blushed, but pushing a few stray strands of my hair behind my ear, dragging two fingers on my skin, those intoxicating eyes on me, she said, "Don't be embarrassed, Pam and I watch them all the time. We know it's naughty, but it's such a turn-on and let's be honest, they want to be watched."

She ran the side of her thumb on my cheek. My face flushed, goose bumps erupted on my skin.

I thought I'd hidden my arousal, my interest in her neighbors, but she knew what was going on. Her fingers, warm and tactile, remained on my cheek, the room was thick with sexual energy, and suddenly I thought: had I'd been invited there not to discuss Pam's birthday, but to be aroused, to be seduced by this extraordinary young woman?

Naomi would never do so without Pam's permission. Was Pammie, knowing my husband had lost interest in sex, suggesting this smart sensitive lovely lady as an alternative? If so, Pam must know Naomi could be trusted to keep it confidential.

It also meant Pam knew that Naomi was a skilled, capable, exciting lover.

I'd suspected that Naomi and my daughter were intimate. Now I was certain.

Was Pam suggesting we share a lover?

"Look outside Mrs. Porter."

The two women, legs spread in a scissors, rubbed their pussies on each other, fondled each other's firm young breasts. I wet my lips, suppressed the urge to touch my own nipples, and said, "You're right Naomi, it's fun to watch, intense, so arousing."

Naomi's hand moved to my arm, her fingers openly caressing my skin.

The two women untangled their bodies, lay on their sides, ate each other, classic "69."

As they did I imagined Naomi's naked form, her mouth on mine. My eyes dilated, my breathing deepened, and Naomi, knowing it was time to reel me in, said, "Mrs. Porter, your daughter's a passionate young woman, always willing to experiment, to test boundaries." proceeded to reel me in.

"What do you mean?"

She told me about how she and my daughter met, became lovers: the first tentative glances and initial flirtations, awkward moments trying to read the other's desires and intentions, the first kiss, the second, consummation. She grew more graphic, relating sex-filled detail after sex-filled detail. I loved watching Milla and William, Ella and Molly, and now I was watching the images of Pam and Naomi that filled my mind, the joint creations of Naomi's words and the ultimate erotic zone, my imagination.

Naomi said, "Ms. Porter, aren't they hot."

Not realizing how fully mind had turned inward, it took a second to focus. The brunette legs were spread, the blonde lay atop her. The women were tribbing, grinding their sexes together. The sight of them merging with Naomi's words, her hand on my body, the ache in my sex became an uncontrollable sexual frustration that I knew the women standing beside me had orchestrated and would soon satiate.

Her hand dropped to my thigh, moved under my dress.

"So Mrs. Porter, are you okay with your daughter and I being lovers?"

In response, my thighs opened a bit more and Naomi ran her fingers higher, cocked her head to the side, expectant eyes on mine. And looking at her I understood she was not asking whether I accepted her as my daughter's lover. Her inquiry pushed the boundary much farther out. She knew I was hooked, that soon I'd would kiss the same mouth, lick the same breasts, eat the same pussy, lie next to the same naked warm body as my daughter, that we would share a lover. No, Naomi was not asking me if I ready to be her lover, she was asking whether I was ready to be my daughter's.

I was my son's lover, why not my beautiful daughter?

Trying to be coy, as if I was not part of the equation, I said, "Of course, college is a time for new things."

She would not let me off the hook that easily. Her hand inching up my thigh she moved closer, her smaller breasts flattening on mine, and said, "Why stop in college?"

I could smell my arousal; a fingertip touched my panties.

I wanted her.

"You're right, why stop in college."

She cupped my sex, I pressed my mound into her hand. She tugged at the elastic band of my panties, slipped a finger under the silken material, it glided down my pussy lips.

"Wet and soft, like your daughter's."

The finger caressed my clit.

Naomi brought her mouth to mine. Our tongues danced, my pussy grew wetter, my nipples harder.

I'd taken my son as my lover. Now I would Naomi. Pam was inevitable.

Who could ask for three more wonderful passionate lovers?

When she said, "Ms. Porter, I love your breasts," fingers trembling with lust, I undid the buttons of my blouse. Naomi pulled it free of my skirt, dropped it on a desk, deftly undid the front-closing clasp of my bra with thumb and forefinger.

I was not the first woman she'd undressed.

She ran her thumbs over my breasts, said, "I've got to taste them," and wrapped thin lips around a stiff ultra-sensitive rubbery nipple, sucked it into her mouth, bathed it with a tongue both gentle and firm. When my knees buckled she lowered me to the bed, and my head on a pillow, eyes fluttering, sobs of lust escaping my lips, she moved from one to the other, licking and sucking.

Her fingers returned to my sex, caressed the drooling pink slit, penetrated me, retreated, did it again, whipping me into a horny frenzy of crazed lesbian-lust.

"Would you like to come Mrs. Porter?"

"Yes, oh god yes. So bad, so bad."

She pulled my panties down my legs, hiked my skirt up around my waist, I threw my legs open. Naomi worked her middle finger inside my gooey pussy, finger-fucking her roommate's mother through sloshing copious lubrication, dropped her head, caught a nipple between her teeth, whipped it with her tongue, let it go and said, "As passionate and hot as Pam."

At the sound of my daughter's name my sex twitched.

Feeling it do so Naomi pushed another finger inside me, twisted and turned.

"Yes... Oh, god yes."

My spasming pussy clutched at her fingers, soaked them with cunt cream, tried to suck them deeper inside.

She dragged the flat of her tongue on my breasts, the bottom, the sides, across my nipples, sucked my distended throbbing areolas into her mouth, nipped them with her teeth.

"Suck my tits, finger me, harder, harder."

She slid to the floor, spread my legs, exposing my pussy to her hungry gaze - I was glad I'd trimmed this morning - wiggled her tongue between pouting cunt lips.

"Oh, Naomi, oh fuck, oh Naomi suck me, suck my pussy."

"Would you like to watch me do this to Pam?"

I said, "Yes," she flicked her tongue on my cunt.

"Would you like Pammie to do it to you?"

My faux protest, "Oh Naomi, please, you shouldn't say such things, that's my daughter, fuck that feels good, feels so fricking good, yes oh yes," was so infused with lust as to be an unmistakable endorsement.

"Does it make your pussy cream thinking about your daughter eating you? It should, it's heaven having her nimble talented tongue between your legs."

"Oh no, stop saying that. Oh, fuck, eat me, eat me, eat me, so close, so close."

"Your clit's swollen. Do you want me to lick it, suck it?"

"Yes, please."

She said, "If you're good," took a long whiff, inhaling the animal smell of my runaway arousal, glued her mouth to my throbbing dripping cunt, flicked her tongue along the drooling slit, lapped up the cascading juice.

It was divine, but my clit was pulsating and throbbing and burning and I needed her to eat it and I said, "Suck my clit, oh, unh, please Naomi oh oh."

Ignoring my pleas she racheted up the tortuous divine pleasure, continued to explore my pussy slit, slid her tongue up and down my labia, lapped juice from oozing cunt lips. My pussy grew hotter, wetter; I clutched Naomi's head, humped her mouth. There was an orgasm building deep inside my horny cunt; my head was spinning; I was dizzy with lust.

"Oh, my god, oh yes, oh yes, suck me Naomi, eat me."

My eyes glazed over, I gulped in air in random hard patterns.

"Oh, please, oh, fuck, so wet and horny. Suck my pussy, your tongue feels so good, oh, unh, oh, yes, oh, lick it, lick my pussy, Naomi lick my horny cunt."

She drove her curled tongue inside my sex, nibbled her way down, then up my sensitive thighs. Spreading my legs I offered my cunt as a sacrifice to the goddess that was her mouth. She slid two stiff fingers into my pussy; I thrust my throbbing hole against the frenzied penetration.

"Oh Naomi, lick me, lick my pussy."

Naomi had seduced more than her share of women, but was still amazed by her roommate's mother's hot delicious cunt. She knew where Pam got her libidinous nature. As she been attracted to her roommate from day one, she'd been attracted to her mother. Now she'd have both of them; her first mother and daughter since her high school English teacher and her lovely cheerleader of a daughter. And, as an added bonus, Todd. She preferred girls, but guys were fine and Pam had enthusiastically endorsed her hunky brother.

Unaware of what was going through Naomi's mind, I reached for head, yanked it from my pouting pussy lips, said, "My clittie, my clittie."

Naomi eyed the swollen pink nub protruding from the top of my cunt, gave it good hard long lick.

My eyes flew open, my ass jumped from the mattress, I whimpered as the tip of her masterful tongue diddled my clit with the rat-a-tat rapidity of a machine gun.

"Oh yes, that's it, lick me, lick my clit, finger me."

Naomi plunged her fingers inside me, jabbing them in and out, and wrapped her mouth around my aching clit, drawing the pink nub between suctioning puckered lips.

I dug my fingers into her hair, holding her in place as I ground my hips on her face, moaning and crying, "Unh, oh, oh, oh, fuck, it feels so good, you're going to make me come. Don't stop, don't stop, it's going to be a big one," as an orgasm grew deep within me.

The pressure kept building, hot magma buried deep, burning, needing to escape. Fuck cream flowed onto Naomi's chin and with two fingers spread the skin around my clit, exposing it to her flicking tongue, slapped it back and forth, side to side, jammed her fingers into my pussy.

"Oh god, oh god, ohmigod, gonna come, fuck, suck it, so close, suck my clit, suck me."

She drew my clit into her mouth, cradled it on her teeth, mauled it with her tongue.

I squealed, humped my ass, jerked my hips. My pussy clamped on Naomi's fingers, my clit pulsed and throbbed. Waves of pleasure rolled over me, obliterating my reality like a child's sand castle, and clutching Naomi's head I hollered, "I'm comminnggg, suck my clit, oh please, suck my pussy, unh, comminnnnggggg, eat me you sweet bitch, eat me, oh yes, comminggggg!"

Naomi moved down to feast on the pussy juice flowing from my sex, keeping her head buried there until she'd cleaned my drooling cunt, then cradled my body to hers. Several minutes later I crawled between her legs to return the favor.

* * * * *

Naomi holding me in the spoon position, I sighed, rolled my shoulders, and said, "So when did Pam suggest that you seduce her mother?"

Naomi lifted her head and I turned to look at her. Impressed I'd figured it out she said, "When I got back into town last Sunday night, not that I hadn't already thought about it. How did you know?"

"You're two smart, too careful, too well-mannered, too discerning to seduce a lover's mother without permission. I'd noticed the affinity between you, but when Angelina let me into the room I saw Pam's Sunday laundry piled neatly on one bed. The other was made. It seemed you two were sharing a bed. And tonight, of course, you eliminated all doubt."

She said, "Impressive Sherlock, but that's not really what you want to know."

"No, it isn't. What I want to know is why Pammie suggested it. A general concern about my sex life, something else?"

She looked at the clock and said, "I think that should come from Pam. She'll be here in an hour. Til then I could use a nap. I need to get rested up from that vixen's mother before I have any hope of taking her on."

We were soon asleep. My daughter was right on time.

* * * * *

For my husband it was the biggest night of the year, Wrestlemania, and his son, daughter, and wife were there to watch it with him. I loaded a six pack in the room's small refrigerator - our Christmas gift to him - handed him one, and said, "It's a little cool in here, I'm going to get the afghan."

Of course, if my daughter and I weren't wearing skimpy yellow sleeveless sun-dresses we might be warmer, but I wasn't going to suggest changing. Instead I returned with the blanket, saw that Todd had kicked off his sandals and put his feet on the low table in front of the love seat, and said, "Feet off the furniture young man."

"Sorry Mom."

"Forgiven, now you two scoot over, make some space for me, I need to borrow some heat from those hard young bodies."

Todd and Pam scrunched over, I sat on the end of the love seat, and Todd, in the middle, pulled the blanket over the three of us.

Mr. McMahon walked stiffly to the ring, started talking.

Todd placed a hand atop my thigh.

At the end of the first match my husband reached over, opened the frig, grabbed another beer.

I lay a hand on Todd's thigh. He squeezed it, returned his hand to my thigh, but further up, moving my sun-dress along with it.

I drew designs on his skin with the tip of a finger. He did the same to me. Big guys on the television without body hair were hitting each other. I didn't know why.

He spread his fingers, moved his hand a bit further up my leg, squeezed.

I said, "Todd you give off so much delicious body heat. It's comfy sitting here, the three of us together."

"I'm glad you like Mom. What do you think sis?"

"Yes, Todd can be quite the body warmer, can heat you up both inside and out. Naomi and my apartment gets mighty drafty, we can't wait til Todd moves in so we can all cuddle at night. You can always join us Mom."

My husband picked up the remote, turned up the sound.

Brushing my arm on Todd's erection I said, "Thank you Pamela, I will."

My son moved his hand up, its side now rested on the hem of my panties.

They were skimpy panties.

I moved my hip into him.

Accepting the invitation he caught the panty's string with thumb and forefinger, snapped it lightly against my hip bone.

I glanced at my husband, his attention on the screen - guys who took steroids were threatening each other - leaned towards my son, kissed him, a peck on the lips.

Pam said, "So Todd we haven't asked you, would you be happy to keep your mother warm whenever she needs it?"

He pecked his sister's lips and said, "Anything for my beloved sister and mother."

Reaching under the Afghan I covered his hand, moved it atop my panties. He pressed his middle finger onto my pussy slit through the damp material. I pressed my sex to that fat firm finger.

Raising his voice to catch his father's attention Todd said, "And, of course, I love my Dad, I'm always willing to take on whatever responsibilities he doesn't have the inclination for."

My husband, as by rote, said, "Thank you Todd, I always appreciate your help, don't we dear?"

Moving my pussy mound in a slow rhythm against his hand I ran a finger up his erection and said, "I do, especially when things get hard, and long."

Pam's hand joined mine on his dick, squeezing the shaft, and she said, "You're right, whenever I need my brother to get hard, to do the hard things, and lately it seems I need it all the time, he's willing to slide right in and make his sister very very happy."

Dragging a finger up my pussy slit, Todd stopped at my clit, rolled the finger on it, and said, "And whenever things get hard for me my mother and sister are always ready with a tight warm wet embrace until the pressure ends and things soften up."

Saying, "Son, I'll always try to make it easy for you to get that embrace," I raised my hip and watched the hump in the blanket made by his hand peel my panties from my wet pussy, work them down my legs, past my ankles. He handed them to Pam, who held them to her face, and took a deep whiff. Todd pushed a finger into my sex, rotating it inside me.