Together

Story Info
A weekend love story.
775 words
3.94
9.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my minds eye, I can see you walking in the room. Your scent fills my nostrils. Your voice rings in my ears.

I feel your touch as you take me in your arms and hold me close. Our bodies press against one another and I rest my head on your shoulder.

I feel you push me back on the bed and stretch out beside me. We kiss gently at first then building in intensity.

I feel your lips on my lips, my neck my breast traveling down. You unbutton my jeans and slide them down my body and off. You then slide my panties down and stare at my bush of curls before gently parting my legs and settling between them kiss my stomach.

Moving down you plant a soft kiss on my bush before taking my pearl between your lips and sucking it gently. I moan softly as you begin to pleasure me with your tongue. You continue to please me until I explode in your mouth calling your name.

Coming down off my orgasmic high, I catch my breath then smile up at you. I lean forward and urge you to your feet, then slide my hands up to your fly and undo it. Sliding your jeans down then your boxers I free your hard manhood then gently blow on it. Smiling mischievously when I hear your gasp, I sit forward and take you into my mouth. Slowly deliberately I pleasure you, humming softly eliciting more moans till you are just on the brink and pull away panting.

"Inside you" you pant as you try to catch your breath, and gently remove my blouse and bra then quickly strip your shirt off and finish stripping off your jeans. Settling on top of me you kiss me deeply, then staring in my eyes sink deep in me causing me to moan again.

You start to move slowly claiming me making me yours. I moan your name again and again. You fit so perfectly inside me. You kiss me deeply, our tongues meet and we kiss and kiss. You weight settles on me as you thrust in and out touching me in places that have not been touched in so long.

On and on we move together our hands exploding each other our cries of passions mingling until I climax my depths milking your until you explode deep inside me. Our cries of passion muted as our mouths meet once again.

Spent you pull out and collapse beside me pulling me into your arms my head resting on your chest and there we lie together.

I wake early and slip out of bed. Putting on my robe I walk down to the kitchen and start breakfast. You wake and come in the kitchen. I yelp in surprise as one arm snakes around me pinning my arms to my side while you reach over with the other hand and turn off the stove.

Once it's off your free hand snakes into my panties and you start to massage my pearl. I gasp but cannot move because you have me firmly pressed to your chest, your manhood thickening against my rear end. You kiss the back of my neck while your finger slides into my tunnel causing me to moan.

You begin to slide you finger in and out finding spots that make me moan and gasp in pleasure, faster and faster until I am whimpering. Finally I explode my knees weakening your holding me up is the only thing that keeps me from sinking to the floor.

In a daze I feel you steer me over to the table and lay me across it and spread my thighs. Slipping your finger out you remove my panties and blow on my overheated sex before your lips find my pearl and you start to suck. I gasp again and writhe in pleasure. You tongue plunges into my tunnel and I moan louder.

On and on you continue to orally please me till I'm begging for release, with one final suck to my pearl you grant that release causing me to explode again in your mouth screaming your name.

Panting I come down off my orgasmic high and look into your and smile weakly. You help me up and hold me in your arms until I catch my breath. "Good morning," you whisper then kiss my cheek before you let me go, and exit the room.

I finish cooking breakfast and call you back into the kitchen. You come back in and fix your plate then kiss me again as we sit to enjoy a peaceful breakfast together.