Together, Forever! Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her passion mesmerized him, and suddenly it wasn't enough just to taste the sweetness of her flesh. He wanted more, needed more, had to have more or perish. His hands dropped to the zipper of her jeans, slowly unzipping them and inched them downward. His right palm blazed a scorching path on the inside of her leg, sliding past the tender flesh of her inner thigh. A soft cry fluttered past her lips when she felt the heat of his hand caress her between her legs. His gaze slid over her like warm honey as he pulled the bed sheet over them and slid full-length atop her. Then slowly, with consummate skill and dedication, he teased her body to full, aching passion. The sweet valley between her breasts became a welcome haven for his tongue as he laved and teased the white mounds rising proudly on either side of it. When he sucked the rosy crests of her tightly curled nipples deeply into his mouth, the erratic beating of her heart pounded like thunder against his ear.

He dropped his head to her breast, his harsh breathing mute testimony to his shattered control. He struggled to suppress the urge to spread her legs and thrust into her like a wild animal, for his body demanded that he take her now. With a minimum of effort, he cast aside his clothes. Then he nudged her knees apart and settled into the cradle of her thighs. One plunge and he would attain paradise.

"Victoria . . .?" he questioned one last time, searching her eyes.

Victoria listened to the pounding in her blood and forgot everything but Brad and now and what he was doing to her. "Don't stop, Brad," she whispered into his ear.

"Oh, god, sweetheart, I've wanted you from the moment I set eyes on you."

His hand paused at the entrance of her body, testing her readiness to accept him. He encountered moisture, and heat, and he smiled down into the glowing blue depths of her eyes. Brad lowered his head and kissed her fervently, his lips tender, coaxing. And as she kissed him back, he entered her. Victoria cried out, arching against him as he slid deeper inside her, sighing with sublime pleasure as her tight warmth closed around him.

"Damn," he groaned into her mouth, nearly out of his mind with the need to thrust and thrust and empty himself into her. Victoria was the only woman who had ever come close to making him lose control. He couldn't recall when he had been so hot and eager, so near to bursting, even with Holly.

Tendrils of tingling sensation spread throughout Victoria's body, making it impossible for her to remain motionless beneath him. She moved her hips and was rewarded by an agonized groan that slipped past Brad's lips. She writhed erotically bringing him deeper inside her. Moaning, Brad grasped her hips, moving them to match his strokes. Victoria pressed her loins up to his, needing the strength and hardness of him in a way she had never thought possible.

She felt herself rushing toward a deep abyss. The buzzing in her head grew louder and she threw her arms around Brad's neck, fearing he would leave her before she found that place she searched for so desperately. He lowered his head, his mouth closing over her breast, capturing a hard, swollen nipple, and she cried out, begging for release from her anguish. Beads of perspiration clung to Brad's forehead as he fought to restrain his climax until Victoria had reached hers, but his control hung by a fragile thread. "Oh, god, Vicky." His voice was raw, harsh, ragged. His heart was beating so furiously that he feared it would burst from his chest.

Brad felt the pressure building, felt his control slipping. Shifting his right hand from the soft mound of her buttock, he slid it deftly between their straining bodies. Raising himself slightly, he searched her tender slickness for the tiny bud of her passion. He found it nestled amidst a forest of auburn curls and gently stroked it with the rough pad of his fingertip. The erotic friction sent her tumbling over the edge as she trembled violently and cried out. Brad tossed his head back as his hips surged forward one last time and he joined her in the rapture that engulfed them.

Victoria felt his weight pressing against her, and her arms tightened around him. She had allowed him to make love to her, and she wasn't sorry. But it must never happen again. She had needed him and was honest in admitting it. But it was wrong. She still loved Colin and Brad was with Holly. She had offered herself to Brad; given him as much pleasure he had given her, and enjoyed it.

Brad raised his head, looking into the blue depths of her eyes. He could feel the tension draining from her and rolled to his side, drawing her snugly into the curve of his body. She did not protest, but neither did she offer encouragement. "Sorry already?" he bluntly asked. Guilt at what he had done rode him mercilessly.

Victoria looked up at him. "No, I'm not sorry."

"Vicky, I . . ."

"Its okay, Brad." She got up and crossed over to the bathroom that joined Brad and Mark's bedroom. She stopped before she went in, looking at him. "Go to sleep." Deliberately she turned her back so he would not see the tears sliding down her cheeks.

12