Together Ssn 02 Ch. 02 - Anniversary

Story Info
Family begin to enjoy a new annual tradition.
3k words
4.36
11k
12

Part 3 of the 88 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All characters depicted herein are of age, 18 years old at least, and all sexual activities portrayed are consensual. Enjoy!***

One evening, everything is as it usually is: the family in the living room, with the husband, George, 46, sitting in his usual spot on the sofa watching TV, with his wife, Lucy, 42, sitting next to him, doing some work on her laptop, their son, Craig, 19, curled up cuddling his girlfriend, Tiffany, 20, on the other sofa, as she messages friends on social media.

Lucy checks the time, and closes the lid on her laptop and places it down by the side of the sofa. Then, the mother gets up and goes to the back of the room to the door leading to the utility room where she disappears for a few moments before the power in the house goes out. The one source of light in the living room being the now strong bloom of cool white and blue light from Tiffany's smartphone lighting up her and Craig quite brightly in the otherwise dim light, where George sits submerged and ghostly in the darkness.

Lucy stands at the side of Tiffany by the sofa and announces to everyone, "Do you know what tonight is? It's exactly one year to the day since we first fucked as a family, with the exception of Tiffany being here instead of Frankie." Frankie refers to her daughter who hasn't lived at home for most of the past year.

Lucy looks down at Tiffany's smartphone screen to see the messages the young woman is sending to her daughter:

Tiffany (1 minute ago): Has the power gone out for you?

Frankie (1 minute ago): No. Why?

Tiffany (now): It's your mom

Frankie (now): OMG have fun xx

Tiffany (now): Don't leave me!! xx

The mother places a hand on Tiffany's shoulder, and continues with her announcement, "That night was special for us. It brought us closer together. I know we seemed to drift apart at first after that night as we tried to pretend it didn't happen, but we've done so much together as a family since, far more comfortable with each other. So, in the spirit of being together, I thought we could start to celebrate this night every year from now by sharing this time fucking each other."

Tiffany, who has been messaging Frankie whilst listening with no reply, critiques Lucy's suggestion by saying, "We do that anyway, so how would tonight be special, plus, Frankie isn't here. She's ignoring me now too."

Lucy says, "Well, how about we make it special? By making this the last night we fuck as a family until this day next year, then the year after, and the one after that, and we unload a whole year of lusting for each other into one hot night. For tonight, we know it's the last time for a long time, so, we enjoy it as much as we can and cap this year off with a bang."

Tiffany says, "That does sound hot, but, are you ready to deny yourself sex with everyone for a whole year?"

Lucy's legs squeeze together, squirming as she stands there at the thought of this, and she replies, "It would be torture; knowing everyone is right here with me, that all I have to do is reach out and touch, but forcing myself not to. George being my only relief for a year as I wait for what I truly want. Things could be worse than that."

George reasons, "Hey, I've kept you satisfied with those feelings for decades, so, I will do it again, as many times as you need."

Lucy tells her husband, "Mmm, I can't wait. I love you, babe."

George responds, "I love you too, babe," and he asks, "But, do we really have to do this in the dark?"

Lucy replies, "Well, I just thought it was a nice symbolic thing. I don't know. Maybe, we don't need to have the power out. I'll go and turn it back on."

Lucy disappears, leaving the white glow from Tiffany's smartphone and fading into the black like a ghostly apparition. Moments later, the living room lights all flick back on, as does the TV. Lucy returns to resume her former position at Tiffany's side, as Tiffany declares, "I'm going to the toilet for a moment. Start without me," and hurries out of the living room and up the stairs.

Craig looks up at his mother with a hint of longing for her motherly touch, and asks, "What do you wanna do?"

Lucy looks between her husband and her son, and saucily suggests, "A girl and two guys? Wanna give mommy a classic spitroast?"

Craig looks a little uncomfortable as he looks between his two eager parents as he thinks about the role he would play in such an act with them, and asks openly, "I, uh... Where, um... How, uh, do you, uh, want us do this?"

Lucy slips the straps of her nightdress over her shoulders, and shuffles the silky smooth fabric down her body and onto the floor around her ankles. She steps out of the heap, now naked, and lays herself down where Tiffany was previously sat on the sofa, propping her elbow on the arm of the sofa, and offers to her son, "Do me any which way you want, my handsome boy."

Craig's discomfort shifts from awkwardness to arousal, and he hastens to pull off his shirt, and undo and push down his trousers, then slipping off his boxers, leaving him in naught but his socks as he scrambles up onto his knees on the sofa cushion to lean over his mother for a kiss.

Whilst enjoying her son's kiss on her soft lips, Lucy attentively reaches a hand beyond her crotch to her young man's cock. She savours the feeling of her fingertips gliding around the flesh as her touch takes hold of her boy's manhood, feeling it engorge in her clenched hand as she strokes it to a full erection. In her mind, the mother feels her perversion blossoming with reinvigorated fervour as she reminds herself of the wrongness she has convinced herself feels so right for so many times.

George watches with a swelling pride for his son being on top of his wife in such a passionate display; such a display he used to dream of so long ago is happening once more as he gets to see his nervous young boy come into his own as a confident young man. Excited to join his wife and son, he gets himself stripped down too, and makes his way across the room to the arm of the sofa, holding his hardening huge member with authority as he watches his wife guide their son's stiff cock into her pussy.

Craig sits up upon entering his mother, holding her legs at the ankles as he finds the right angle to thrust deep inside her; what is now practised and routine between them as they share what shouldn't be shared between mother and son. The young man feels the wet walls of where he once came from clench and contract around his cock, feeling that his mother is enjoying this even as many times as they have shared so far. However, Craig can't help but feel a tinge of monotony in himself as he goes through the motions; what once was so exhilarating and taboo now feels to him so mundane.

As her son stares down at her as he ploughs into her pussy, Lucy turns her body to face her husband and leans her mouth onto his member as he stands next to her, taking in it's fullest majesty. She almost struggles to take it inside her mouth, but she soon finds how to fit it in being so practised with her husband.

Lucy grabs her husband's thick and throbbing member with her hand to pump it as her lips and tongue work around it, kissing the head with her tonsils as she takes it deeper down into her throat. Her husband grabs the back of her head to hold her in place as she gags on the meaty morsel lodging itself in the back of her throat. The wife snorts a heavy breath through her nose, and George relents, allowing her to slide off to catch her breath before plunging back in with the next.

Craig builds up confidence in speed and power of his thrusts as he eases into the swing of doing things. He's a lot more accomplished during sex having practised so regularly with the woman most important to him in his life, and is certainly able to enjoy it more, and appreciate the beauty of his sexual partners as they freely offer themselves to him.

"Mmm, this is so hot. Like a vintage porno vid," says Tiffany from the doorway, leaning against the frame, completely naked and tending to her clit firmly with her fingers. During her absence, she has gotten herself ready and in the mood to join in the fun, but is happy to watch this classic scene play out between her boyfriend and both parents.

Tiffany loves seeing her boyfriend plunging his cock into Lucy's pussy, feeling the ache in her own with an anticipation. She sees her mother figure's beautiful breasts bouncing around from the force of the fucking, and grabs at her own with her free hand, jiggling them in sympathy. Her mouth waters and her attention is drawn to the stretched cheeks of Lucy as her father figure fucks his wife's mouth, and the young woman bites her lip with a purring groan, hoping for even a small taste of the man she now calls, 'daddy.'

Craig rams his cock into his mother as fast as he is able whilst Lucy masturbates her husband's member just as vigorously, and the two men begin to tense up ready to release their loads. Craig shoots first inside his mother's pussy, continuing to rock back and forth in it as he rides out the feeling of the orgasm melting through him. George shoots next what feels like a gallon of sperm into Lucy's precum and saliva greased throat as she gulps it down.

George backs away from his wife, and Lucy breathily asks her son, "I'm pretty close to cumming myself, Craig. Would you be so kind as to help a woman out?," with a wink.

Craig says, "Sure, Mom."

The young man dismounts his mother, with his cock softer now after his orgasm, and he curls up to get his head down to her crotch. He pulls himself up to her nice and tightly by bracing himself against her hips with his hands wrapped around them, and he licks her labia and clitoris.

Lucy gyrates her lower body to press harder against her son's mouth as she focuses on the feelings growing inside her. She loves having her womanly needs tended to by her son whom she made in her own womb so long ago, coupled with her motherly needs to provide and care for him, and this can only be the ultimate expression of those feelings as she feels an orgasm swell to the point of bursting by the boy she raised. Juices pour forth from the folds of her vagina as Craig's tongue laps up and becomes soaked with those juices as he enjoys the sweet taste of forbidden fruit.

Lucy moans approvingly, and says to her son, "Mmm, thank you, Craig. You make mommy feel so good. I'm going to enjoy looking forward to having you each year now. The waiting, and the denying, and the longing is going to make these feelings so much stronger, and so much better."

Lucy sits up leaning across to Craig for a kiss on the mouth, and follows it by saying, "Until next year then," and as she turns away, Craig pulls her face hard to his and kisses her much more deeply and passionately than ever before. The moment feels like minutes as their mouths meld into one.

When the mother and son eventually end their kiss, Craig says to her, "Something for you to think about until then," and Lucy smiles, impressed by the gesture and feeling a giddy rush of hormones she hadn't felt since she started dating her husband so long ago, like butterflies dancing in her chest.

Tiffany whines disappointedly as she says, "Aww, but it sounds so sad like you're never going to see each other again. It sounds like tonight is over already too, and, I didn't get to play yet."

Lucy stands up, and says to her daughter figure, "Oh, we're not done. I want to watch you get fucked by my handsome boys."

Tiffany struts across to the sofa and sits herself down, declaring, "I want my pussy filled by both of you lovely boys, and leave in there a creamy treat for Lucy to lick out. I hope you have what it takes to do that after fucking Lucy already?"

George walks to in front of Tiffany and gets down to his knees with his member throbbing and hard in his hand again, as he says, "I definitely have what it takes to satisfy you, girl. Tonight, you get to be daddy's little princess in my daughter's absence. I'm giving you everything I've got."

George grips Tiffany's ankles tight and holds them wide, and he slides his monstrously-sized member into her wet pussy, soon thrusting with all of his energy and might mustered. He rams into the young woman so hard her skin ripples and shakes as she pants and chokes from the force knocking the wind out of her chest with each thrust.

Craig cradles his girlfriend in his arms as he watches his father fuck her, and he leans down for a kiss. He hears her moaning into his mouth as she gets fucked so hard, and he squeezes her plump tits tightly, teasing the nipples in turn between his forefinger and thumb.

As Tiffany trembles, feeling her father figure filling her so fully, she feels completely at ease, like the world drifts away, only being present with the people she loves and cares for the most. She stares into her boyfriend's eyes, and wishes the man fucking her right now was her real father, so that her feelings might be heightened even from the heady heights they feel at now. She shares a smile with her love in his embrace, baring each and every thrust blasting through her body.

George grinds his hips against Tiffany's, filling her pussy faster and faster with short, sharp strokes as he shoots a huge load of cum inside of her. He dismounts, and Tiffany commands Craig, "Quick! Get in there."

Called to action, Craig hurries down to his girlfriend's pussy and replaces his father as he plunges his newly hardened cock into her gaping pussy as it squeezes around the length. He leans over her to kiss on the mouth and places Tiffany's legs above her shoulders to curl her up beneath him and allow him to enter deeper into her than before.

The young lovers mash their bodies together under the watchful eye of the parents sitting in embrace across the room on the other sofa, enraptured by the live display of hot sex happening in their living room. Pride swells in the parents' hearts as they watch their son and the woman they treat as a daughter fuck before their eyes, uninhibited and freely for them, with no shame.

Tiffany's hands grip tight and rub restlessly around her boyfriend's body, tensing up all over and blushing hard on her face, squeezing her eyes shut tight as she gushes around Craig's cock as he brings her to orgasm. Craig continuing to pound hard into her pussy, not yet finished himself.

Pushing faster and faster, Craig stares deep into Tiffany's eyes as he finally reaches his own orgasm to make a cocktail of his own and his father's cum inside her pussy. He pulls out, and Lucy crawls across to the young woman to lap up all the creamy ejaculate as it is ejected from the young woman's pussy.

Tiffany gets her breath back, and asks, "Is this really going to be the last time we do this until next year?"

Lucy says, "You said it yourself, 'What's so special about it?' And, I want what we all share to feel special. In the meantime, you have Craig, I have George, and Frankie has Pleasant."

Tiffany cheekily suggests, "And, you have me, Lucy."

Lucy smiles, and says, "I do love how being with another woman feels, but, again, I want to make that feel special too. If we do all this too much, it loses all meaning. I think it would be nice to have a sense of ceremony and occasion about all of this. I stand by what I said, if we all agree to treat this as such, every year from now on; and, try to get Frankie and Pleasant here for it too."

Tiffany pouts and says, "Sure. I guess you're right."

Lucy asks, "Craig?"

Craig says, "I agree."

Lucy asks, "George?"

George says, "Yeah, sounds good. Something to look forward too, like a birthday, or anniversary."

Lucy says, "I feel so turned on by all of this again. We could keep going for the rest of the night?"

Tiffany snuggles up to Craig, and tells Lucy, "Uh, I don't think so, Lucy. I think you should start getting used to not being able to have your son whenever you like. He's all mine."

Lucy pouts and resignedly says, "Wow. You're being tough all of a sudden."

Tiffany bashfully states, "Just doing what you want."

Lucy turns to George and offers, "We should turn in to bed early, then?"

George gets up and takes his wife's hand, and leads her up to bed to enjoy some more intimate time alone; leaving the young lovers to enjoy themselves together downstairs in the living room, and also upstairs in their bedroom, before falling asleep in each other's arms.