Together Ssn 02 Ch. 08 - Rekindle

Story Info
Wife hosts a homely date for husband.
3.7k words
4.29
6.2k
11

Part 9 of the 88 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All characters depicted herein are of age, 18 years old at least, and all sexual activities portrayed are consensual. Enjoy!***

Alone at home, Lucy, 42, is preparing a romantic meal to enjoy with her husband, George, 46. Her son and his girlfriend are out on a date with her daughter and her girlfriend, so the loving wife is taking the opportunity to have a nice night in with the love of her life, as soon as he returns from work.

George comes home into the dining room to the smells of the food cooked by his wife wafting from the kitchen, which is lit by candlelight to create a classic ambience. Pleasantly surprised by coming home to this scene, he asks, "What is all this?"

Lucy comes from the kitchen, with a pair plates in hand, across to the table, and as she places them, she replies, "We have the night to ourselves, so I thought we could enjoy a nice dinner together. Like a date, like we used to, while the kids enjoy their own dates."

George notices his wife is dressed up for him in her finest evening dress, and he is still in his work clothes: a shirt and trousers, typical for a man but not particularly stylish. He comments, "You look stunning, and I should change."

Lucy comes over to her husband to kiss him tenderly on the lips, and tells him, "No need. You look great as you are. Your sexy body wanting to break free from your shirt and your trousers, I find it exciting. You look smart, and dapper, and you needn't concern yourself."

George smiles, and Lucy seats him at the table, and she joins him across the table as they sit ready to eat. The amber glow of the candlelight gently veils their faces, and their eyes sparkle as they catch the flickers of the flames as they settle into their burning.

Lucy asks, "Do you remember the last time we did this? Just the two of us, sitting together on a date, enjoying a meal, and each other? I'm struggling to remember."

George thinks on this for a moment, and responds with, "Mmm, I'm not sure. We've spent so much time as a family, I don't recall a specific time when it was just us. At least, the last time we did something like this. Do you remember that expensive restaurant I took us to?"

Lucy laughs as she reminisces, and replies, "Oh, yes. That I do remember quite vividly. You saved for ages to be able to afford it, and neither of us belonged there. Complete fish out of water. We didn't have a care in the world though, and just enjoyed ourselves mocking those who were clearly judging us."

George says, "Why would we care, right? It didn't matter to us the wealth and status. We were young and horny."

Lucy remarks, "Still young and horny."

George says, "Not so young anymore."

Lucy tells her husband, "At heart we are, though maybe the world is passing us by just a little."

George responds, saying, "Let it. I'm happy where we are, with you and the kids."

Lucy says, "Not exactly kids now," reflecting on her life with her husband for a moment as she softly peers into his eyes, and saucily asks, "Speaking of which, how lucky are we to have such great children who love us in the ways they do?"

George replies with a smile, "We are truly blessed."

Lucy reminisces, "Do you remember when we were first going out, and you found my diary explaining all my sexual fantasies? How I dreamed of having kids who would one day love me as lovers do? I was so embarrassed I wanted the Earth to swallow me whole."

George remembers, and recounts, "I was let up to your room, and I found the diary in your desk, and I couldn't help but look. When I read that stuff, I had similar ideas of how hot it would feel to have that kind of love, but never thought I would meet someone who would understand. How do you even begin to ask someone if that's what they're in to? You were coming out of the bath at that time, and that's when you saw me reading it."

Lucy recalls, "You sat me down and calmed me, and we confessed every sinful secret we had. We're a right pair of perverts. Ever since having Frankie and Craig, we never kept quiet while doing it. Hoping for one of them, or both, to get curious and come in to us. We could teach them what it means to be lovers. I think they've always been too smart for that, and always knew better. I wonder how much of our pervertedness rubbed off on them to secretly look online at all that incest?"

George supposes, "Maybe we did rub off on them, but, we also tried to live normally and decently, not wanting to hurt them or get in trouble. Frankie really scared me after we all first got together last year. She was so reserved afterwards, when she was usually so outgoing and bold, then, over night, she drastically changed. I thought she was going to get us in trouble. Thankfully, she didn't."

Lucy happily remembers, "Meeting Pleasant was such a good thing for her, and, I can't forget when we first met her. First time we see our daughter in months, and she brings home such a strong and beautiful woman, with secrets of her own. And, yes, I did worry about Frankie though. What we did was a huge deal, so it's natural she would need time to get through it."

George confesses, "I actually saw Frankie before she brought Pleasant to meet us."

Lucy, surprised by this revelation, asks, "When?"

George answers, "I think it was about a month or so before Craig's birthday. She came home one morning just after Craig had gone to work, and you had gone shopping, and she caught me after a morning workout before work. She really seemed like she was ready to leave for good. I didn't know what to do. She had sex with me, packed her things, and said she was staying with a friend for some time more, and didn't know if she would come back or not."

Lucy, caught off guard by this revelation, exhales deeply, and says, "Well, shit. That was something I didn't expect," and takes her husbands hands in hers and understandingly tells him, "I'm happy that you told me this. I understand it was difficult but I know why you kept it from me this long. Everything has worked out all good for all of us, so we shouldn't worry about what might have been, right?"

George apologetically tells his wife, "I'm sorry I kept that from you for so long, but, she said that it would be best to not say anything. I guess she wanted to have her space to decide what her feelings were, and what to do next. She came back though."

Lucy smiles, and says, "Can we really blame her for feeling how she must have felt? She was always promiscuous at college, exploring herself as any horny teenager does, and we blow her world wide open with a taboo fantasy with people she should never have sex with. She found Pleasant though, and she's happier for it."

George considers, "Perhaps, she's not into us as much as we thought, and she's been spending so much time away from us because she's trying to find what is normal to her? Where she feels she belongs. Being with Pleasant doing her cam stuff seems such a great outlet for her though."

Lucy responds, saying, "Maybe you're right. Frankie seems like she respects our fantasies but is finding her own. All of a sudden, I feel bad if we have been imposing our fantasies on her if she didn't actually want it, because all I want is for her to be happy."

George says, "She certainly seems to be happy now, and that makes me so happy to see her making her own life for herself, no matter how she is doing it.

"Craig seemed to take to our fantasies well."

Lucy almost blushes, and asks, "I think I took his virginity if I remember, right?"

George laughs and says, "I think you did. He needed it. It really began to open him up as a man, and he's so good with Tiffany."

Lucy smirks and remarks, "I think we're all good with Tiffany."

George says, "She is a special girl, and we love her. I feel bad for her and Craig that she lost the baby though."

Lucy says, "Oh, I know. That was awful to hear. I can't imagine. I've been so fortunate and thankful to have never gone through that."

George says, "Tiffany is such a bright and bubbly girl, but now she's all down in the dumps because of that bastard. If I ever get my hands on him..."

Lucy interrupts him to say, "You don't do anything because I'm not spending the rest of my life with you visiting you in prison."

George huffs, and speaks with more reason, "Well, I hope he gets what's coming to him."

Lucy smiles and asks, "Let's forget about him, shall we, and focus on us? Tonight is our night."

Moving on to another subject, George asks, "So, did you ever fantasise about being with your parents?"

Lucy searches deep within her mind, and answers, "I must have done, maybe once or twice, imagining dad coming up to my room, catching me on the bed playing with myself. He would have been so bitter and rageful if he ever actually did see that. Taking his belt or one of his slippers in hand, putting me over his knee and smacking my arse so hard it would hurt to sit for days.

"Then, I would dream he takes pity on me and he puts his fingers inside me, and I would feel his cock grow up against my belly as I lay across his lap, and I would beg for him to take me with it and make me a woman. That I need that cock inside me and nothing else would do. He would brand me a whore and disown me. Literally would throw me out of the house to live on the street to try to make a living from perverts like me."

George says, "Yeah, Graham was a hard-ass. Proper old-fashioned, church-going family man. Seeing you masturbate would have been the absolute worst thing, and no way would he have fingered you, let alone put his dick in you. It would be truly unthinkable for him."

Lucy explains, "That's why I had my diary, so I could imagine and enjoy in private what was in my mind but daren't speak or act on. Even committing pen to paper was immensely scary, if he ever would have saw it. If he even knew about what we've been doing as a family now, life wouldn't be worth living."

George admits, "Yeah, I can see that, but the fear makes it so much hotter knowing that it's wrong and would have such consequences."

Lucy says, "Yeah, but, maybe mom would have indulged me, and kept quiet to dad about it, if she ever caught me masturbating. Maybe she would be shocked to see something like that happening, and sit with me talking about how it should be a man who tends to those feelings, and only in wedlock. Maybe if I begged and pleaded enough, mom would feel compelled to do something with me, or, I with her, to make her feel how good it could be? It would have shamed her inside, so, best kept unexplored."

George listens, and says, "Hmm, Ingrid would have been more likely to have happened, but, yeah, she wouldn't feel right with herself afterward, and would feel compelled to tell Graham, and he would have definitely thrown you both out on the street."

Lucy laughs at the idea, and says, "God, my father is a such a fucking bastard; so stuffy and rooted in archaic ideas and principles. He doesn't even have sex with mom because, 'it's a waste, and sex is only for procreation.' I'm so happy that I'm the farthest I can be from that. I love my parents, you know that, but, I wish they were more open with sexuality."

George says, "They're never going to change, but we've tried to make things better for Frankie and Craig to feel like they can be open with us, right?"

Lucy replies, "God, I hope so," and asks, "So, did you ever dream about being with your parents?"

George recalls, "When I was really young, I walked in on my parents having sex late one night. I had a nightmare or something so I wanted to see them, and I went in, and they didn't even know I was there. I left them to it and returned to bed. I was far too young to know what was happening, but, I think that left a lasting impression. Especially when I learned about sex, I kept remembering that time, imagining joining in with them."

Lucy's eyes seem to sparkle as she pictures herself there, smiling as she comments, "Wow, that is something special. Hilda and Albert were so sexy it must have been wonderful."

George repeats, "As I said, it left a lasting impression, but, I daren't have acted on it. For a lot of the same reasons as with your parents, it just wasn't something you could ever imagine getting away with, and the fear of the consequences stopped any ideas of doing something about it."

Lucy says, "At least we are a lot more understanding."

George reminds his wife, "It's still illegal, and we all need to be careful, but, yeah, we are a lot more understanding."

Lucy suggests, "What do you say we finish up down here, and go upstairs?"

George agreeingly says, "Sure thing, but, let's take our time to enjoy this meal together, yeah?"

Lucy beams a bright and dirty smile, and the couple enjoy the food and each other's company as they sip on some wine in the warmth of the candlelight. They feel a passion burning between them like they haven't felt in a long time, like the dancing flames that flicker burning the wax, but the couple keep cool with each other, cleaning up after themselves in the kitchen, and putting everything away in it's proper place.

George cradles his wife in his arms, and she braces her arms over his shoulders and around his neck, and he remarks, "We haven't done this in forever."

Lucy tells him with a bright smile, "It still feels so good to be held by you."

George takes his wife upstairs and along the landing to the master bedroom, and sets her down on the bed, climbing on top of her and leaning in for a passionate kiss, so deep and loving. He runs a hand down the side of his wife's body, feeling the silky smoothness of the dress against his palm and fingers, going down to glide under and lift a leg, letting Lucy's dress slip from his grip.

Lucy wriggles around beneath her husband, and pulls the straps of her dress over her shoulders, and she tugs at straps around her upper arms to free her arms from them. She shuffles down the dress from her chest to unveil her breasts for her husband, bunching up the dress around her motherly midriff.

The attentive wife pulls up the tucked shirt from the waist of her husband's trousers, and begins to unbutton the shirt, one by one, and they work together to remove it from his arms and discard it on the floor. Lucy runs her fingers down her husband's muscular chest and his big dad bod belly, and she undoes the belt on his trousers and the buttons fastening them, and they work together to slip them down his legs and kick them off the end of the bed.

Sitting upright, George hurries to push his boxers down and off his legs, and, in this moment, Lucy scrunches up her legs to her chest and she slides her knickers off. Both of them toss aside their undergarments in unison, and George gets back down on top of his wife to resume kissing.

Lucy squirms, and moans beneath her husband like a horny teenager, and he looks into her eyes, and she communicates with a look, and a reach to her pussy, that she wants her husband's magnificent member inside of her.

George shifts his weight to position himself correctly, and grinds his member up against the labia of his wife's pussy; the tenderness of the flesh hardens his member with a giddy sensation like they're floating on air as they hold each other. He feels his wife's labia become slicker and part with the rubbing of his member, and he adjusts his hips forward to begin pressing into his wife's vagina.

Lucy lovingly gazes into her husband's eyes, feeling as he gently presses into her, allowing her pussy to mold around every inch of his massive manhood, her legs slightly trembling in anticipation. She opens her mouth to tell her husband something, but the words melt from her mind, and a moan escapes her lips, and she gulps down some saliva as her mouth waters.

George grinds his hips slowly at first, but soon thrusts hard and deep inside of his wife, catching her breath in her throat with a gasp, and a moan letting him know she wants more. He grinds again gently, and accents each motions with a sharp thrust to slap their crotches together with a shudder. His balls swing to slap the seat of his wife's arse cheeks with each thrust.

The husband eagerly builds his momentum to pound his wife with vigour, each thrust capped by an audible smack as the folds of the dress fabric ripple in waves, bunching up around Lucy's belly. Her breasts swirl in a circular motion from the impacts below. The bed springs beneath creak from the intensity of the movements above.

Lucy grips her husband's waist, clawing her nails into him, and she groans hard as her face flushes red and her eyes squint hard, lifting her chin to her chest and her shoulders of the bed as her husband rides his member into her, and she gushes an intense orgasm, squeezing tightly around her husband's manhood.

Undeterred, George ploughs on, harder and faster, holding his wife's hips down and steady as he unrelentingly feeds his meat into his wife, feeling her shake, and hearing her moans warble. He can feel his seed working it's way up. His balls clench up tight. Thrusting his manhood with everything he has, and he unleashes a huge load inside of his wife to satisfied groans from her.

Lucy lays there, still, trying to catch her breath, and her husband pulls out and cuddles up next to her on the bed with his arm hugging around her belly, and she says, "I never want to stop loving you."

George tells her, "I'm here as long as you want me. I will never stop loving you."

Lucy asks, "Have I been a bad wife, doing what we do with... You know?"

George comfortingly says, "If you are, then I'm a bad husband for doing the same."

Lucy concernedly asks, "What does that mean?"

George says, "We are bad together. We knew what we were getting into before we were married, right from the start. We knew what each other wanted, and I'm not sorry that we did it. Even if we get caught and it all comes crashing down around us, I wouldn't have changed a thing. Because I accept what you desire in your heart, and I love everything about you. Trust in me."

Lucy says, "I do trust in you. I do love you too."

The couple hear someone coming into the house downstairs, and they put on a dressing gown each and go to investigate.

When the husband and wife get to the bottom of the stairs, they see their son, Craig, and his girlfriend, Tiffany, have come in, and Lucy asks, "You two are back earlier than we expected?"

Craig says, "Sorry if we woke you."

Lucy says, "Oh, we weren't asleep. Did you have a good time?"

Craig explains, "Tiffany has been having trouble, but we're safe."

Tiffany chimes in, and adds, "I feel a bit better than I did, thanks to Craig."

Lucy says, "That's great. Do you want some tea before you go up to bed?"

Tiffany nods, and says, "I would love that."

Lucy goes to fill the kettle and put it on to boil, and George sits down at the dining room table with Craig and Tiffany.

Craig explains, "Frankie and Pleasant came back with us."

Lucy asks from the kitchen, "Oh, are they here?"

Craig says, "No. We thought you might have been asleep with the lights been off, so they left already."

George asks, "What happened with your date, though? Is everything okay?"

Craig hugs Tiffany as she buries her head in his chest, and he replies, "Tiffany wasn't feeling too good at the restaurant, so we went back to Pleasant's house for much of the night. Tiffany decided she wanted to be home, so we brought her back. We had a good time, though."

Lucy brings over to the table some mugs of tea for everyone, and sits down to join them, asking, "Tiffany? Did you have a good time?"

Tiffany nods, and picks up her mug, takes a sip with a contented moan, and says with a smile, "Yeah, I really did. It wasn't easy, and I felt stupid for most of the night, but I got over it and really enjoyed myself."

Lucy says, "That's so great, Tiffany. I'm proud of you."

12