Tom and Janet

Story Info
Sister and brother find true love.
15.9k words
4.6
85.4k
159
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,071 Followers

Janet woke up with the first crash of thunder. She had an irrational fear of lightning and thunderstorms. Shortly after her third birthday her mother had told her to stay in the back yard while she went to the hen house to collect eggs. Of course, being a curious three-year-old, Janet had wandered off. There had been a thunderstorm to the west, sweeping in quickly and just as quickly, when the wind started blowing and the rain started pouring out of the sky, Janet was lost. The lightning flashed and the thunder boomed. Two or three lightning strikes were close with the terrifying thunder coming almost immediately.

Half an hour later when her father, Harry Johnson, found her, the worst of the storm was over, leaving a gentle rain in its place. Janet was curled up behind a big oak tree, soaking wet, covered in mud and leaves blown from the trees, and sobbing hysterically. Her father picked her up and ran for the house, calling out to his wife, Anna, that he'd found Janet and that she was okay. After that, Janet was terrified of thunderstorms. Her fear, which she knew was irrational, persisted to this day and she was now twenty years old.

Janet pulled the sheet over her head but could still see the flash of light as another lightning bolt shot out of the sky to be followed less than five seconds later by a loud crash of thunder. Her parents were in Hawaii, a vacation her mother had dreamed about for years and had saved for so she and her husband could go on it.

Janet's brother was in the bedroom across the hall. Thunderstorms never bothered him. Quite often he would sleep through them when they came at night like this one. Another flash of lightning and Janet moaned. Another big crash of thunder and Janet gave out a little yelp, her body trembling. Without thinking, Janet leapt out of bed and dashed across the hall entering her younger brother's bedroom. At eighteen and just graduated from high school, he was five feet, eleven inches tall and 175 pounds of lean muscle, and sound asleep, as she expected. How he could sleep through a thunderstorm she could never understand.

Janet, wearing only a short, light night gown and panties, slipped under the sheet covering her brother and cuddled up close to him. He was laying on his right side. She laid her right arm down between their bodies and that's when she realized Tom wasn't wearing anything. Her right hand reached down to where she should have felt the top of his underwear, had he been wearing them. He was naked in bed. Even though the flashing and booming of the storm still frightened her, the fact that her brother was naked in bed intrigued Janet. She and Tom used to play "doctor" as small children, as many children do. Janet, of course, being the oldest, got to be the doctor. They had explored each other's body and the curious differences they found. Actually, they continued exploring, including more than a little touching, until Janet started growing her breasts at which time she became shy and would no longer play that game with Tom.

The lightning flashed again and the thunder boomed almost immediately. The storm was right overhead. Janet moaned and shivered and placed her left arm around to the front of her bother's body and pulled herself tight up against him.

"Tom! Tom!" she whispered. Not wanting to wake him but wanting him to be awake and to put his arms around her and hold her tight as her mother and father had done on many a stormy night when she was a small child. Then Janet gasped. Her hand had slipped further down her brother's body. It came into contact with his hard, erect penis. As a nursing student at NIU she had learned that men, especially young men, quite often had nocturnal erections, sometimes even nocturnal ejaculations. Janet wasn't a prude and even though she didn't have a steady boyfriend, she had had sex a few times so she wasn't totally inexperienced with a man's genital anatomy, personally, besides what she was learning in the nursing college at the university.

In spite of her fear of the thunderstorm, she let her innate curiosity guide her. Tom, still asleep, had yet to flinch even with all the flashing and crashing outside, and even with her now smack up tight against his back. He must be really deep asleep, Janet thought. She almost giggled at what she did next as she wrapped her fingers around her brother hard cock and began to stroke it lightly. Like playing "doctor" when we were kids, she told herself. Then, she had touched and pulled on his small boy's penis. But, of course, this was no longer a small boy's penis. It was a man's full-sized penis and it was fully erect.

A shiver of excitement flowed through Janet's body. So wrong yet so exciting, but really, she wondered, how much more wrong than when we were little kids exploring each other's body?

Janet ran her fingertips up and down Tom's cock. The skin felt velvety smooth over the hardness that lay underneath and she could just feel the soft bumps that the blood vessels made just under the skin. His glans was full and swollen. Janet swirled her fingertips lightly around it. Oh my, she thought, I'm getting turned on. She could feel the wetness begin in her pussy and her nipples were now erect. She was shocked with herself for having a sexual reaction to her brother's hard cock.

This is so wrong, Janet told herself again yet she couldn't stop. Or perhaps she didn't want to stop? She rejected that thought. Then the lightning flashed again, lighting up Tom's whole room and the thunder crashed almost immediately, loud, booming, shaking the whole house. Janet tried to stifle a shriek and her hand grabbed Tom's hard cock and squeezed. The next thing Janet knew, Tom began moaning and his body began trembling and then she felt something wet and warm all over her hand as she held his cock.

"What the fuck!" Tom sat up suddenly.

"Eek!" was Janet's reaction.

Tom looked down at his sister, his mind disoriented. Another lightning flash lit up his room with the thunder coming almost immediately. Tom realized that his sister was in bed with him. He also realized that he'd just had an orgasm. He could feel his sticky cum on his cock and on the sheet and, when he sat up, his sister quickly pulled her hand away from his cock. Has Janet been jacking me off me, he wondered?

"Tom. Uh, Tom," Janet said, confused and embarrassed. "I'm sorry. I... ."

Tom grinned at his sister. She wasn't the most beautiful girl in the world, but she was pretty enough and had a wholesome, pleasing personality. He loved her very much. Now sure that she had been touching him, stroking him, he found that it excited him. He was a normal horny teenager and he'd had is share of incest fantasies about his sister, considering all the "doctor" playing they had done as kids.

Lightning flashed again and Tom saw his sister flinch. He slid down in the bed and pulled Janet to him, hugging her tightly. He never made fun of her for being afraid of thunderstorms.

"It's okay, Janet," he whispered in her ear. "I've got you now." His body was completely aware that he was hugging a young woman; he could feel her erect nipples pressing against his chest through her thin night gown. He had his nose in her hair at the top of her head and could smell the faint essence of the shampoo she used. He could feel the heat from her body and also realized that he was totally naked and hugging his sister like a lover. His cock realized it too, as it began giving him that feeling, that wonderful feeling of blood beginning to flow into it, making it slowly become erect again.

Tom tried to ignore how his body reacted to his sister. She was trembling and he held her tighter and enjoyed doing it.

"Tom," Janet finally said, her face still pressed against his chest. Her trembling was subsiding. The thunderstorm was rolling away to the east. "I'm sorry Tom... ."

"About what?" he asked, although he knew what she was talking about.

"About... . About... touching you... stroking you... ."

"Oh hell, Janet, that's okay. I think I enjoyed it. I mean, I did come, didn't I?"

Janet raised her face to her brother and chuckled. "Yeah, all over my hand."

"You mean the hand that is now on my back smearing my cum all over it?"

Janet started to jerk her hand up but Tom pressed his elbow down on her arm to stop her. "It's okay, Janet. It'll wash off. I don't mind." And then he kissed his sister on the lips, just lightly. Suddenly he wanted to kiss her more, harder, wondering what she would do if he did. His cock was fully erect again.

More lightning flashed, farther away now, and the thunder came much later, just a muted booming in the distance.

When Tom pulled his lips from his sister's she pushed her lips back against his. Then her hand went down to his cock and grabbed it.

"You're hard again, Tom," she whispered, her lips moving firmly over his. Janet's heart was beating hard in her chest. Her brother was wide awake and she was holding his erect penis in her hand, actually squeezing it rhythmically. She pulled her head back, trying to see her brother's face in the dark.

"I know. I know." Tom said. "And I'm not supposed to be, am I? But dammit, Janet, being here, like this, with you, is making me horny as hell. I'm sorry if that bothers you."

I wouldn't have my hand on your cock if it bothered me, Tom. It's like when we played doctor, remember?"

"Oh yeah, I remember. And when I got a couple of years older and started masturbating I used to think of that and I used to masturbate thinking of you as the hot little teenager you were. And forgive me again if that upsets you, Janet."

"Did you really? And, no, that doesn't upset me. But did you really masturbate and think of me?" Janet had now begun to stroke her brother's sticky cock. She grinned in the dark when she heard him moan.

"Dammit Janet, you're going to have to stop that?"

"Why?" she asked.

"This is why," Tom said. He wrapped his right hand in his sister's long, dark blonde hair and pulled her face up to his then pressed his lips hard against hers. His tongue sought entrance to her mouth and Janet gave it to him. Their lips molded together and their tongues danced sweetly around each other, tasting and sliding wetly back and forth. They were breathing heavily through their noses and their lips were plastered together tightly as they kissed and kissed and kissed for a long time.

"Oh fuck, Janet!" Tom gasped when they finally pulled their lips apart.

Janet's pussy was totally wet, her nipples were totally hard, her mind was totally confused, and her stomach was doing flip-flops, but she knew, she knew without a doubt what she wanted.

"Yes, Tom, that's right. Fuck! Fuck me! Please fuck me Tom!"

Needing no more urging, Tom pushed his sister over onto her back. He pushed her night gown up and nearly ripped her panties getting them off of her. He positioned himself between her legs. His cock rubbed through her slick labia, making his sister moan, making him shudder with desire. Tom took a deep breath, got control of his sexually excited mind and looked Janet in the eyes as well as he could in the dark room. Lightning flashed again, weaker, much farther away. The thunder was a long time in coming.

"Are you sure, Janet?" He was fully aware of what he and his sister were about to do. He wanted to do it. He wouldn't have any regrets but he didn't want her to have any either.

Janet was panting just slightly, her heart beating hard in her chest. She, too, knew what they were about to do. She felt brother's hard cock pressing firmly between her labia and it felt so damned good. She knew it was wrong, so very wrong, but she wanted desperately to feel her brother slide his cock into her vagina, wanted to feel it fill her up and fuck her. She looked up at her brother in the darkness and nodded. "Yes, Tom, I'm sure."

Tom grinned. "Good," he said, adding, "I love you, Janet."

"I love you, too, Tom," Janet said and then gasped as he maneuvered the swollen head of his cock to her vaginal opening and slid his thickness into her tight, but oh so wet pussy in one smooth thrust.

"Oh God! Oh God, Janet," Tom gasped out. You feel so good."

"Yes, Tom, yes. Your cock... oh it feels so good in me."

Nothing more was said for a while. Brother and sister were caught up in the most exciting sexual experience either one had ever had. Every thrust of Tom's cock, every caress of Janet's hand, ever whisper of love and desire, every nibble and bite, every kiss was electric and were the most delightful and wonderful thrusts, caresses, whispers, nibbles and kisses either of them had ever experienced.

And then Janet's body arched up. "Oh Tom, Tom!" she cried out as an intense, body-shaking, orgasm swept over her.

Tom gasped and grunted and fucked his sister harder and faster, feeling her coming, and then he was coming too. His cock was pulsing and his semen was shooting out of it with such wonderful pleasure that he lost focus in his eyes and lost contact with reality for just a second or two.

And then brother and sister were panting and laughing.

"Oh my God, Tom," Janet said. "That was the best orgasm I've ever had."

"Me too, Janet, me too." And then Tom kissed Janet full on the mouth again, long and affectionately"

Tom pulled his lips from his sister's. "Oh damn!" he groaned.

"What?" Janet asked.

"I wasn't using a condom."

Janet laughed. "I know, dummy. But I'm protected. Do you think I would let you fuck me and come in my pussy unless I was prepared?

"That's why you always played the doctor, Janet. You're so smart."

Janet kissed her brother sweetly, lips lingering, tongue tips barely brushing against each other. "Yeah, well I'm not so sure that I could have said no even if I wasn't protected. My God, Tom. I was so horny. Hell, I'm still horny. I mean, we're brother and sister, we're not supposed to be doing this and, well, I don't think we're supposed to be, you know, enjoying it. But, God did I ever. I'm not a slut, or anything, but I've had sex a few times. I was never as excited or as turned on as I was just now. It was amazing!"

"I know exactly what you mean, Janet," Tom said. "I've had sex a few times, too. None of them excited me as much as knowing that I was going to... to, well, to fuck my sister."

"Oh Tom, I love how delicately you put that," Janet said with a chuckle.

"Well, I love you and we had sex so we, you know, made love," Tom answered. "But I kind of like using the word fuck. It seems more, you know, exciting, direct and to the point. As in, I really enjoyed fucking you Janet and I would really like to fuck you a lot more."

Janet giggled. "I really enjoyed fucking you also, Tom. And, since we're wide awake and it's still a couple of hours before we have to get out of bed and since you want to fuck a lot more, how about right now?"

Tom grinned. "What an excellent idea, Janet," he said as he embraced her and kissed her. "First, however, I'm going to have to go downstairs to relieve myself."

The Johnson's lived in an older farm house. Not too big, but sufficient. It had been modernized with new insulation, sheetrock instead of lath and plaster, new electrical wiring and plumbing. There were two small bedrooms upstairs, Janet's and Tom's, one larger bedroom downstairs, their parents, along with a large kitchen, a dining room, a living room, and a single bathroom.

Janet gave Tom a quick kiss, enjoying this taboo relationship that was quickly developing. "Okay, but don't take too long, I'm going to need to use it too, now that I'm awake and... well, it wouldn't hurt to clean up your cum, which is leaking out of me as we speak. And I guess we're going to have to wash these sheets later, too."

Tom laughed as he was getting out of bed. "Yes, we'll definitely have to do that. He grabbed his t-shirt off the chair by his bed. "Here, use this," he said as he bent down to place his wadded up t-shirt between his sister's legs and pressed it firmly against her cum-oozing pussy. Then he gave his sister another quick kiss. "I may not wash that t-shirt. You know, keep it as a memento of this night."

Janet giggled again. "Silly boy. Now hurry up and go pee, I'll be coming down in a second. She grinned to herself and stretched, raising her arms above her head and arching her lithe young body. She cupped her 32B breasts and squeezed them. "Tom didn't say anything about my tits, so I guess he likes them well enough," she said to herself. She knew she was a good looking girl and had a good looking body, but she always wondered what it would be like to have big breasts, since so many men seemed to like them. But she was also smart enough to know that there was a whole lot more to a women, herself included, than just the size of her tits.

Janet got up and headed for the stairs. Wow, she thought, Tom and I have just had sex. And we're going to do it again. She thought of the days ahead before their parents came home from Hawaii and how they could make love every night, maybe even every day. And then for the rest of the summer, after their parents came home, Tom and she could sneak away to many secluded places and have sex. She knew that she wanted to and figured Tom did too, considering how he'd just reacted to fucking her—fucking me—Janet smiled to herself. Yes, Tom has just fucked me. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. She repeated in her mind as she went down the stairs.

It amazed her that she and her brother had just had sex, and were going to, excitedly looking foreword to, fucking again in just a few minutes. But I don't feel, she thought, ... don't feel what? I don't feel bad, guilty, ashamed. I enjoyed having sex with Tom. I loved fucking my brother. Am I sick? Shouldn't I feel that way, guilty, ashamed? Maybe... hmm? Maybe some people just naturally feel different about incest. Strange though. I don't feel that way about Dad. Janet thought about her father. Not a bad looking man at age forty-three, lean and rangy, no fat on him, a bit weathered in the face but then he had spent most of his life as a farmer, until he got the job as county road commissioner. But no, she had no sexual feelings for her father, just Tom.

I wonder how Tom feels about Mom. I'll have to ask him. But somehow Janet was pretty sure Tom felt about their mother as she felt about their father. Their mother was an average pretty woman of forty-three. But then Janet considered herself to be an average pretty woman of twenty. Then her thoughts turned back to Tom and herself.

I'm not going to over analyze this, she told herself. Sex with Tom was great, the best sex I've ever had. Not that I've had all that much, but still, I want to have more sex with him. I'm sure he feels the same way. To hell with society and social mores. If it's good, then it's good. And it was better than good. It was wonderful." Janet knew that these were shockingly unconventional thoughts, but it didn't matter to her one bit. She only hoped Tom felt the same way. And, of course, they would have to be careful, especially around their parents.

Janet didn't knock on the bathroom door, she just opened it and went in. Tom was at the sink splashing water on his cock and balls. It looked as if he'd already splashed some on his face.

"Whoa, Janet," what if I'd still been peeing?" Tom asked.

"First," she said, "that would have been the longest bladder emptying in the history of mankind. Second, we just had sex, remember? I touched your cock. You came all over my hand. You fucked me." She paused and grinned at her use of the word fucked. Third, I'm studying to be a nurse and I am familiar with a man's anatomy and bodily functions. Fourth, we used to watch each other pee when we were kids. So, all things considered, buster, seeing you peeing wouldn't be a big shock to me."

"Yeah? Well what if I'd been... ." Tom paused.

"Having a bowel movement," Janet said and Tom nodded. "I would have said Eek and backed out and closed the door.

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,071 Followers