Tom and Monica's Party

Story Info
I met this loving wife at a party.
1.5k words
3.78
22.8k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I peered down into the shadows. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I whispered.

"Uh, no. I need to do this," came the reply. She giggled quietly. "I've needed this since we got here and I saw you standing there talking to Monica. Now let's hurry. Steve will be looking for me. He doesn't really trust me at parties like this." Her fingers found my zipper and pulled it down.

Can't imagine why? I thought. Five minutes ago I had never seen you before and now here we are in the furthest, darkest reaches of Tom and Monica's backyard and you are about to fish out my cock out of my pants. This redhead's eyes had locked with mine from across the room and she smiled at me. Black rimmed, nerdy glasses and her hair pinned up. She had that 'librarian' look working and I smiled back. The guy she was with stepped away for a bit and she edged her way over to me through the crowd. She didn't look directly at me even when she was rather close, but instead seem to peer around the room.

When she spoke, it was obviously meant for me. No one else was close enough to hear her whisper, "You're really cute, you know. Meet me outside behind the bushes near the backyard fence and I'll give you a blowjob."

I was stunned. "What?" I managed.

"Meet me outside behind the bushes near the backyard fence and I might give you a blowjob," she repeated just a bit louder. "A blowjob, you know. Show me your cock. If it's nice as I think it might be, I'll suck it off and you can cum in my mouth." She turned her head quickly to look at me and smiled. Perfect white teeth surrounded by bright red lipstick. Flashing green eyes. "You like blowjobs, right? I mean, from girls, right?" She went back to gazing around the room.

"Yeah...now?" I stammered.

"Yeah, right now. Hurry. My husband will be back soon. It will have to be quick." Then she moved away.

That was about five minutes ago and now here I was standing in the shadows near the fence in the backyard while this wayward wife knelt in front of me and worked deftly to unbuckle my belt. She pushed my pants down to my ankles and then found the waist of my briefs and pulled them out enough to clear my erection and pushed them down, too. The cool night air did not dampen my enthusiasm.

A soft glow suddenly illuminated my cock and the side of her face. She had taken her phone out.

She held my quickly erecting cock in her soft warm hand and examined it from all angles. She lifted it up to look at my balls. "Nice cock," she said and smiled up at me. "I knew it would be."

"Thanks," I managed.

"Here, hold the phone and keep the light on me while I suck this sweet boy. I know how guys like visuals." She handed me the phone. "Record me sucking you off. I might want to watch it later. If someone comes out the back door, don't let them see the light, okay? I do not need Steve catching me with a strange penis in my mouth...again."

"Okay..."

I tried to hold the camera steady as she looked up at me with big green eyes and she grasped the base of my cock with both hands and licked some pre-cum away from the tip. "Don't hold back, please. This needs to be a quickie."

With that she lowered her face to the task at hand and I moaned as she took me deep into her mouth. She didn't waste any time and began bobbing her head back and forth on my shaft. She left her right hand wrapped around the base of my cock and her left hand cupped my balls as her lips pistoned furiously around my manhood. I felt my release becoming more imminent. She must have sensed it. She paused and asked, "Close?"

"Oh, yeah," I groaned.

"Gimme the phone," she said. "I'll hold it and you put your hands on my head and fuck my mouth."

I did what she asked. Both of my hands tangled in her red hair and I held her head firmly and pumped my cock in and out of her tight red lips. I was getting close and she was moaning. I pumped more vigorously and she didn't resist even when I buried it as deeply as it would go. All the while she held her phone capturing my cock sliding in and out of her mouth.

"Coming!" I said at last. She used her free hand to grasp my shaft again and pulled her face back until only my cock head was between her lips. She latched onto it and I began pumping spurt after spurt of my cum into her warm mouth. She released my cock sat back on her haunches and handed the phone back to me. It was still recording. I pointed it at her face. "Should I keep taping?"

Her lips were shut and her cheeks were bulging and she shook her head, "Yes". Then she opened her lips and showed me (and the camera and whoever might watch the video one day) my own cum pooled there. White and creamy, framed by white teeth and red lips.

"That's so hot," I said. Her eyes glistened and she closed her mouth and let some of my cum ooze out through pursed, crimson lips then quickly sucked it back in. She made a big production of swallowing it all down and then showed me her empty mouth. She ran her tongue in a circle around those lips, scooping up any strays and sucked them back in and swallowed again.

"Good stuff," she purred up at me. "I knew it would be. You know, I came when you did...uh..."

"Jason," I filled in the blank.

"I came when you did, Jason!" she repeated. "I love getting my mouthed fucked and filled. It almost always makes me cum."

"And you are...?" I inquired.

"Elizabeth," she answered.

"That was wonderful, Elizabeth." I looked up at the house in the distance. The guy she had come to the party with was standing on the back porch peering into the darkness. "Hey, I think your husband is looking for you, Elizabeth."

She glanced over her shoulder and said, "Darn, do you think he can see us?"

"I don't think so," I replied. "It's pretty dark out here."

Elizabeth turned back to me and grasped my gooey shaft and said, "Here let me clean this up and then I gotta go. I can't let Steve catch me blowing another guy." She went to work licking and sucking the remnants of my ejaculation from my cock. I started to get hard again and she pulled back and grinned and said, "Well, we can't leave you like that, can we? One more time and that's it." She placed my hands on the back of her head and I started fucking her mouth a second time. It took me longer this time, but she stuck with it until the end.

"Oh my god, I'm cumming!" I exclaimed as quietly as I could and she took my second load into her mouth. My knees went weak and I steadied myself holding onto her head. She sucked the head of my cock so hard that I could feel the negative pressure in my balls as they gave up their contents to her waiting mouth."

"I came again, too," she giggled as she released her lip lock my cockhead.

"You do this often, Elizabeth?" I asked, caressing her cheek and tilting her head back so I could look at her face. She smiled. She was very pretty. Her red lipstick was smeared pretty well. Anybody with an imagination could probably guess why.

"As often as I can!" she grinned and then added, "Don't go falling in love, now, Jason!" She laughed softly and kissed the tip of my cock with a little smack.

I looked back at the house. Steve was still standing on the porch. I watched him for a while until I was certain he couldn't see us. I started to whisper something to Elizabeth, but when I looked down, she was gone. I heard the gate in the fence behind me creak softly. I pulled my pants up and felt around for the gate latch. Quietly, I slipped through and stepped into the alley. I could just make out her silhouette maybe 50 yards away moving quickly. I followed more slowly. I walked all the way around to the front of Tom and Monica's house.

I went in. The party was still going on. I scanned the crowd. In a far corner of the room, I found her. She had not bothered to fixed her lipstick. She was huddled with Steve and she was showing him something on her phone.

"