Tom Ch. 03

Story Info
Tom is auctioned as a domestic slave.
14.6k words
59.6k
9
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimT1972
TimT1972
338 Followers

This is the third and final instalment in Tom's descent into slavery. It is advisable, but not strictly necessary, to read one of the first two episodes before reading this one.

*

Kathy had just bought a slave! He was sitting beside her in her Range Rover as she drove back from the auction. Tom had voluntarily sold himself into slavery and now he was hers! This had been an ultimate fantasy of Kathy's for years and she never for a moment thought it might come true. Her mind was racing as to what she would get Tom to do and how she would abuse him and the pleasure they (or rather she!) would have.

When Kathy arrived home she opened the boot and was about to help Tom with his stuff until she remembered that he was meant to be a slave. She was going to have to get used to this and act accordingly, so she merely turned on her heel and told Tom to bring the boxes into her hall and come and find her when he had finished.

Kathy went to the kitchen and poured herself a glass of wine and waited. She pretended to read her mail but she could not concentrate, she read and reread a flyer advertising double glazing, waiting, waiting for Tom. After about ten minutes there was a soft knock at the door and Tom appeared and immediately fell to his knees saying that he had had brought the boxes in as ordered.

"Right Tom, strip and go to the living room. I want to see what I have bought." Kathy loved the sound of her words and all they indicated, about the fun she would be having for the next six months. When she got to her living room Tom was naked kneeling in the centre of the room.

"OK, stand and spread your legs."

Tom did as he was told without comment. Kathy started to admire her purchase. He was in good shape, all Cartwright and Palmer slaves were. Over the last year he had been on a strict diet and fitness regime. Kathy idly stroked Tom's buttocks noting he had kept his boyish looks and his muscles were not overly prominent, he looked healthy not a body builder. As she circled him she started to look more carefully, she began to notice welts from the whippings he had endured over the last nineteen months, this fascinated Kathy. She got down on her haunches and started to examine the scars in more detail, and asked Tom (her slave!) about them.

"Well Mistress, I think I have been whipped about 40,000 times over my time at Cartwright and Palmer. Most of the welts will go away by the end of the month. I will then be left with a small number of permanent marks that I will carry to my dieing day." Kathy saw some older dull looking scars and touched them feeling the damaged skin, most of these were on Tom's buttocks but there were a few on his thighs, particularly on the sensitive skin between Tom's legs. Kathy was spellbound. She stood and saw that her touching his scars had caused Tom to become aroused, neither of them made any comment.

"Right we are going to have to get your arse back into condition, I will only use a paddle for your first few weeks and from then on we can monitor progress. OK Tom put your clothes back on, I will show you your room." Tom put on his (very short) shorts and T shirt and followed Kathy to his bedroom. A nice airy room at the top of the house. Kathy had not made many changes to when it was her fourth guest bedroom, she had only really put dark blue satin sheets on the double bed and attached wrist and ankle cuffs to its four corners. She was still not quite sure what cover story she was going to use to explain Tom's presence but she felt it was better to put him on the top floor where he could be hidden if necessary.

"OK, Tom bring your boxes up, I will decide where everything goes."

The first box was toiletries, Tom seemed to have a vast number of creams and cosmetics. The second box was books which Kathy told Tom to take to her library. She had not looked in detail but was impressed by some of the covers, it looked to be high brow stuff. The third and fourth boxes contained T shirts and sweatshirts many with the Cartwright and Palmer logo.

The fifth box was more interesting it contained Tom's collection of fetish toys. Kathy saw it had sets of wrist and ankle cuffs, ball gags, open mouth gags, collars, dildos, nipple clamps, hoods, butt plugs, whips and various devices that were totally new to her. What surprised Kathy was the quantity, she could for instance understand Tom having a dildo but he had five! Kathy told Tom to take his stuff to the basement and that they would organise it later, she looked forward to an explanation of what everything was needed for.

The real surprise came next, three boxes of underwear! This came in all descriptions from PVC to ladies knickers. Kathy was amazed by the quantity (and in some cases the quality) she emptied the boxes on the double bed and lazily examined some of his collection.

"Tom, why do you need quite so much underwear?"

"Well Mistress, you must remember I have been in a brothel for the last year, these are very much my working clothes. I used them for 'client meetings'."

Kathy could barely suppress a giggle, he was right of course and she could not wait to get him into some of these skimpy outfits. She picked up some at random. It was evident Tom liked PVC, he seemed to have shorts and briefs in every colour and description. There were a number of pairs of swimming trunks, they tended to be brief or tailored, with some in pretty exotic colours. He also had quite a few pairs of ladies knickers, he seemed to prefer satin. She picked up a red pair which had a hole in the rear evidently to allow Tom to be 'taken' whilst still wearing them. It dawned on Kathy she really did not know what Tom had to endure when he had been working at Cartwright and Palmer. It had probably been rather more 'hard core' than she thought, after all he had fulfil his customers' fantasies (absolutely no holds barred) and there were some pretty unusual people out there. She wondered what he had been asked, no compelled, to do. She looked forward to hearing some of his 'war stories' they might give her some ideas! It was going to be difficult to restrain herself because she wanted to do so many 'evil things' to her new slave, but she realised there was masses of time and she should take things slowly.

"Right we better eat, Tom do you cook?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good, go down to the kitchen and prepare us something. I feel like a salad, see what you can find in the fridge."

As Tom went to the kitchen Kathy twirled one of his bikinis round her index finger and wondered. She had been thinking of the dining arrangements. Initially she thought it would be fun to make Tom eat out of a dog bowl, but decided that this wouldn't be practical long term so she would reserve this for punishments or if she wanted to show him off to her friends. They would therefore eat together. Kathy thought of those cheap pornographic books she read with such pleasure, they may be fun but did not really give any advice on how to deal with a slave in the real world, she would have to learn as she went along.

Kathy reached over to the bedside table and reached for the telephone, she had to call Mel.

"I got him."

"How much?"

"£21,500."

"I thought he would go for more than that."

"There was some pretty stiff competition; one statuesque blond went for £165,000!"

"Wow, for a six month contract. I bet it was Natalia."

"You're right, how did you know? I think the fact she said she was totally Bi and would accept either a male or female owner may have helped."

"You're right, I saw her on the Cartwright and Palmer web site, lovely body."

"I hope she goes to a good home."

"Kathy you shouldn't worry, all bidders are checked out. I had to vouch for you. I believe if either Mr Cartwright or Mr Palmer hear that a slave has been seriously injured, the 'owner' gets a visit from a well built Russian gentleman."

"Good, now I have Tom here, what do you think about restaging the kidnapping?"

"We could but you must remember that it won't be the same, for one he has been taken by several hundred men since Greg gave him his first taste. But count me in. See what Stephanie thinks."

"OK, I will call her now. One way or another you must come over. It is time for one of our dinners."

"Thanks for the call Kathy. Congratulations on buying Tom, I am sure you will be happy, you horny devil."

Kathy then called Stephanie, who had also been in on the kidnap of Tom.

"Stephanie, Kathy here, you will never believe what I have done. I have 'bought' Tom, you know that guy we kidnapped."

" 'Bought', what planet are you on Kathy? We are not in the seventeenth century! You can't buy someone, do you mean he has accepted a job?"

"No, I really mean bought, he is mine for six months body and soul. It is all legal, or I think it is. He is happy with the arrangement, he really is mine."

"Kathy, are you sure you have not been at the pills?"

"No, come around and I will introduce you. I was meaning to invite you, as Mel and I want to rerun the kidnapping."

"I would be very keen to meet Tom again Kathy, but I am not on for a rerun. To be honest I am pleased he is OK, I felt rather guilty about the whole incident. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed it, I loved trapping him, but afterwards I was worried we really hurt him. I confess I am not into your and Mel's BDSM kink."

"OK Stephanie, then what about just getting together to watch the DVD, you said you had done a 'Director's cut' version. To spice things up we can all wear the same outfits we did on the night. It will be fun to see if Mel can keep that bikini on this time!"

"That would be fun, next Saturday?"

"I will organise things and let you know timings etc."

Kathy leaned back on the bed which was still covered in Tom's underwear and wondered how things would play out. At that moment Tom appeared and knelt at the door saying her food was ready.

"Tom, we will eat together. I am sure this is not the Cartwright and Palmer way and I reserve the right to have you on the floor, but I need to explain your duties." Tom brought his food in from the kitchen and sat down at the dinner table.

"Right, Tom initially you will be responsible for cleaning cooking etc, the 'maid's' duties. You will also help with my catering business as I direct. I will give you instructions about sex and punishments as and when. The story is that you are an old friend and that you are staying with me until you find your own place. We will deny that we are sleeping together, but no one will believe us and I don't care much. Is that OK?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Oh yes, I have invited Mel and Stephanie over next Saturday, so we can relive your kidnapping. Stephanie will show the non-edited version of the film you so ably stared in."

Tom thought he would enjoy seeing Stephanie, he always wondered what his life would have been like without that night. Undoubtedly different. Better or worse, who knows?

Kathy was so nervous she could barely eat anything, so after about half an hour of picking at her food, she decided to look over her property, "Now Tom, strip down to your underwear." Tom did not look in anyway surprised at the turn of conversation and rose and removed his sweatshirt and shorts. Revealing a very small, tie side bikini. Kathy loved those bikinis as they were so insecure, one pull and they were off. The central sections, front and back were much smaller than on a normal bikini. The great thing about Tom being shaved was there was no unsightly hair.

"Right, I am going to change, you get a bottle of champagne and meet me down in the basement."

Kathy looked in her closet, was she to wear the latex leotard body, a latex dress or PVC lingerie? Eventually she plumped for the dress with a narrow spiked collar. When she got down to the basement she saw Tom was waiting standing to attention holding a tray with the champagne. Kathy had spent considerable time on the basement since the kidnapping. She had instalment a double bed covered with a black PVC sheet and equipped with restraints at each corner. There was now a proper whipping horse and St Andrews Cross, both covered in shiny black PVC.

She had also installed a TV on one wall that was playing Tom's promotional video from Cartwright and Palmer. This showed him being dominated by both male and female dominants. These sessions had been tough even for as experienced submissive as Tom as he was put through his paces.

Tom had arranged his collection of fetish equipment on a black satin covered table set against one wall, so Kathy was all set. The first thought was what to do with Tom, she liked the St Andrews Cross but the problem was it made it hard to get at Tom's bottom and she really wanted to explore this as well as his cock. To give her desires this flexibility she buckled cuffs onto his wrists and winched him up on the pulley.

Kathy's first port of call was the dildos, she brought them in front of Tom and asked him why he needed so many. Tom explained that as he had been taken by more men his sphincter had expanded so he had had to keep buying larger dildos. Kathy was impressed, the largest was rather bigger than she would have been happy with, but she decided to try the one down. She rolled up her dress and started edging the beast into her pussy, watching Tom's face she increased the speed, it felt good very good. Kathy felt totally wanton doing this in front of Tom but rather liked the feeling. She stopped herself before climax, as she wanted to experience a lot more before taking that step. She removed the dildo and wiped it on the front of Tom's bikini before letting him, or rather forcing him, to suck it. She became curious of Tom's anal abilities so she started to force the dildo lubricated by her juices and his saliva up his butt. It took some pushing but she finally pushed it all the way in. She re-covered his arse with the bikini and told him to keep the dildo up him until she decided to remove it. This would give him something to think about! Whenever Kathy saw the dildo's end begin to put pressure on Tom's bikini she gave it a good slap, it was staying up 'there' until she said otherwise.

With Tom's arse fully occupied Kathy could not insert any of the butt plugs. Solely in the interests of science she decided to see how one felt on her. She lubed it up and placed it on the whipping horse. She had never experimented anally with her boyfriends so it took some time for her to insert Tom's smallest plug. She found she liked the sensation, and thought, how erotic it would be to have one in during the day, perhaps visiting clients with one in! Seeing how wide the largest plug was reminded her that Cartwright and Palmer had insisted Tom turn gay tricks and how they would have used but plugs to train his arse.

Kathy had not offered Tom a glass of champagne, partly because he had his arms chained above his head, but to compensate she ordered him to open his mouth and poured some from her glass. She didn't stop he could take no more and liquid ran down his chin and chest. She wondered what the sensation was like when it reached his cock.

Kathy then asked Tom about all the gags he had. Tom explained that his customers tended to go for the ball gag, he didn't mind as it was quite comfortable. The O ring gag was useful as it kept the mouth open, it tended to be used by male clients who wanted him to suck them off. Lastly there was the penis gag; it was similar to a ball gag with a rubber penis/dildo forced in the wearer's mouth. Kathy examined them and decided Tom should start with the penis gag. She now had two dildos in him at once! He looked good but sadly she was forced to remove it as she was still curious about some of the rest of Tom's toys.

Kathy then picked up the leather hood, the use was self evident. She asked Tom about it, he said he didn't use it much, as most clients liked to see his pain. One female client had asked him to wear one, seemingly so she could imagine she was torturing her ex. Kathy laid the hood aside as she wanted to see her slave, every inch of him.

Now Kathy looked at the nipple clamps, most of them were easy to understand. There was a pair of vicious looking crocodile clips, a pair connected by a silver chain and several pairs that had weights attached, the cylindrical weights were marked 100g, 200g and 300g, the last of which seemed very heavy. Some of the clamps were less obvious, one pair consisted of a tweezer type contraption, Tom explained that by pushing a small slider up or down the 'tweezers' they could be tightened or loosened, the benefit was these clamps were very light and could be worn for longer periods. Another set of nipple clamps had a second longer chain attached in the middle, initially Kathy was curious until she saw when she attached the first two clips to Tom's nipples the third clip rested near Tom's balls, it became obvious what it was meant for. She liked this and thought she would have fun getting Tom to wear it. One quick pull would cause immense pain and instant obedience.

Kathy now seemed to be getting to the end of Tom's hoard. She placed his collection of whips, paddles and canes with those she had bought; she was pleased to see he had a cat-and-nine-tails. The ankle and writ cuffs were also placed to one side (she suspected one could not have too many of this sort of thing) as was a heavy leather harness that Tom would look great in. That left two items, one was a heavy chain with a lockable clasp at one end, it was pretty obvious this was to fit abound a slaves balls so he could be taken for a 'walk', it looked fun. The last item she had never seen before, it was a heavy circular ring that could clearly be opened. Tom explained this was a balls stretched and was placed at the top of the testicles. Kathy was surprised at its weight and tried it on Tom who winced at the pressure.

Kathy had never had such a full education in the Fetish scene but realised Tom was literally a professional in the field. He had been trained by experts and forced to submit to a long line of clients' fantasies. He had all the experience anyone could want. She now felt tired, it had been a long day. She therefore released Tom, removed the dildo and said he should lie naked spread-eagled on the PVC covered bed. He did so and Kathy attached the restraints, not too tight so Tom could move a little.

She looked down lovingly at her own naked slave! She could barely believe she had gone through with her plan. As Stephanie had said, you couldn't buy a slave in the twenty-first century, but she had. From what she had seen so far Tom was very well trained and seemed to accept his position. She gave his penis a quick feel and kissing Tom on the cheek left him in total darkness. They both had a lot to think about, life had greatly changed for both of them since that morning.

Kathy was tired, but when she got to bed she couldn't sleep, it was if her whole body was wired with sexual tension. Later she thought she might have dozed for half an hour now and then but she had had very little sleep by the time she finally got bored and got up at six o'clock. She would have liked to play with her new toy for the whole day but unfortunately she had a meeting she could not put off.

Kathy went down to the basement and was irrationally relieved to see Tom was still tied to the bed. She was surprised to see him sleeping soundly. She sat on the bed and gently stroked his hair and then could not resist doing the same to his cock. Tom gradually became erect without waking, he must have been having a lovely dream. Eventually she woke him and released his bonds.

"Good Morning Tom, welcome to your first full day as my slave."

"Good Morning, Mistress."

"Tom, I have to go out, I should be back by eight. Feel free to eat whatever you can find in the fridge and try to bring a bit of sense and tidiness to this house if you have any time." With that she kissed him on the cheek and was gone.

TimT1972
TimT1972
338 Followers