Tomboy

Story Info
She might look like a boy, but she gives great blowjobs.
1.6k words
4.18
127.1k
106
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDecker
JDecker
588 Followers

We were in the garage. It was Lee's favorite place in the house. It was a bit cluttered in here, since our car and a random assortment of the usual items such as paint cans, tires, lawnmowers and whatnot were taking up the space, but right now this was as good a place as any other.

Lee was my daughter, but for some reason she liked to pretend she was a boy. With a name like hers and with no curves to speak of, many often genuinely mistook her for one. Lee was actually her middle name, the same as her mother's maiden name, but she always used it. We had named her Alice and she did not like that.

I would have taken Lee for a boy myself if I hadn't been her father, and right now for the fact the only thing she had on was a white polo shirt with a couple of smudges of bicycle chain oil on it. My eyes kept on moving from her boyish face to between her legs and back at every opportunity, regardless of where I was trying to tell them to look.

Lee noticed me doing that, as always. She was on her knees. A fireproof blanket taken from the car's trunk had made it a bit more comfortable for her. She looked up at me and slowly let my erection slide out of her mouth. She kissed it all around and then snuggled against the warmth of my testicles. Her saliva tickled as it slowly dribbled down the shaft of the penis.

I held her close, gently touching her with my fingers, caressing her short pixie hair. I wasn't in any hurry to come. It felt good to be together and talk a bit first.

"Did you manage to fix your bike?" I asked. Lee had been messing around with her mountain bike in the with an assortment of tools. It was now propped up against the wall next to us. She has always been a mechanically inclined person.

She raised her head and looked at me. "Yeah, it's okay now. The transmission was just jammed."

"You are such a little grease monkey," I teased her, tousling her hair playfully.

"And I give great blowjobs, even though I look like a boy and I shouldn't because you're my dad," she said and grinned mischievously.

"Well, you said that, not me." She was entirely correct, though.

"I've heard it all before."

I tried to give her some fatherly advice, even though I knew perfectly well she never listened to it: "It would be easier for you to find a boyfriend if you tried a girlier look occasionally."

"I don't care about boys." Lee looked me in the eyes and added: "Or girls". She knew what everyone was thinking.

I teased her: "But you care about me. Are you really a daddy's girl, even though you pretend to be a boy who likes fixing stuff?"

Lee just shrugged, and said: "I guess I must be." Then she took my hard penis in her mouth again and suckled with her eyes closed. She looked more like a boy than ever. A cute boy, for sure, but still.

This wasn't really a sexual thing for Lee. I believed she was honest when she said she didn't have any feelings like that towards people. I just hoped she'd find them one day, with whomever she would learn to love. That might have been one reason why she did this. She didn't completely understand either sex or love, because she had never felt either. Maybe that's why she could so easily give blowjobs to her own father. It didn't make her have any weird feelings.

Mostly she just wanted to spend some dad-daughter time together. It was usually perfectly normal and not like this. But for some reason she sometimes wanted there to be an orgasm for dad at the end.

I held my hand on Lee's shoulder as her head bobbed. She was building up the tension, slowly but surely. Her hands moved around and caressed. They conveyed her girliness more than anything else. They were far too petite and sensitive for a boy. She touched my the testicles' hairy weight and I silently sighed and let her suckle.

I reminisced about the first time Lee had asked me if she could do this. She had just turned nineteen then. I had been pretty damn shocked, as you might imagine, and of course I had said that it was absolutely not acceptable.

Later on she had come to me much like she was now, with just a greasy mechanic's shirt on. She had watched my gaze flickering from her eyes to between her legs, and she had said: "Please, dad, let me do it..."

Then she had kneeled and I had been hard as a rock when she had slid my trousers down. That had been the first time. It had ended with the most intense orgasm of my entire life. That had been two months ago, not any longer than that. Yet all this felt strangely natural already, after a blowjob or two every week.

Lee's mouth was warm and moist and her lips pulsated rhythmically. I was so incredibly hard I felt had to shift my legs. Nature was taking its course. Something like this would make any normal man ejaculate if it lasted long enough, regardless of what was causing it, be it an unruly tomboy of a daughter or even an actual boy.

I had to gently touch her shoulder and say: "Not yet, Lee. Not yet." I just wasn't psychologically ready.

Lee understood, so she bent down to kiss my testicles again and hugged me. She studied my face for a while and then asked: "Is it really wrong that I want to be like this, dad?"

I had to wonder for a while if she meant her appearance or giving blowjobs to her father. I guessed the latter. "Most people would say it is," I answered realistically.

"But what do you say, dad?" She looked up at me and made sure I could see between her legs again.

"I... Well, at first I sure thought it was wrong. Now I'm not so sure anymore." I caressed her shoulder for a while and then added: "Why do you do this anyway? What made you think you'd want to blow your dad?"

Lee shrugged. "I guess I just thought it would a be nice thing to do." She closed her eyes and started sucking again. That wasn't a very satisfying answer, but her tongue started flicking out and working on the underside of the penis, so I could only groan.

I wondered if I was the weird one and not her. I was the one who kept mentioning her appearance and who wanted her to start dating. She didn't seem to have any problems with who she was. I also knew perfectly well I shouldn't have been turned on either by my own daughter or the boys she looked like, and yet I started aching when I saw her. I had never before in my life been close to a person like Lee, so perhaps I had never simply realized what I truly desired.

I watched Lee's head bobbing and further wondered if that was exactly why she was doing this. Was it specifically because she had noticed it was me who was confused about who I was and not her?

I looked at Lee's peaceful boy face as she moved, her lips slurping as they moved up and down the shaft, and I felt my heart ache. I tried to look at all the junk in the garage instead, but Lee increased the pace and it made my eyes roll and close. I touched her head and felt her short hair in my fingers. That didn't help. Her tongue just started flicking faster and in more imaginative ways, side to side and around, and her head kept on bobbing rhythmically.

I could only sigh and let my thoughts go. It didn't really matter right now what I was like or what she was like. The feelings inside me were becoming too much to handle.

"Mh?" Lee made a little sound. She must have noticed I wasn't looking at her. Her warm mouth was making me shiver so much I knew what would happen if I did. So did she.

"Mh? Mh? Mh?" she kept repeating and her tongue worked faster, until I finally looked. She met my gaze, looking like an angelic boy. Then I got a peek between her thighs and my testicles tightened immediately.

I screamed as a sudden and immense orgasm made my toes curl and I heard my sperm shoot into Lee's mouth.

Lee's lips stayed latched on the tip of the penis as her hand pumped the hard, pulsating shaft with firm strokes. She suckled calmly and peacefully as I came out in long, powerful spurts, which made me shudder and moan. Every single muscle in my groin, stomach and buttocks was contracting as I came so hard it hurt, and it wouldn't stop as long as there was anything left to ejaculate.

Lee didn't spit any of it away, she never did. When she finally pulled her lips away, I felt like I was going to collapse. My muscles were still twitching occasionally and my knees wobbled.

Lee bent down, kissed both of my testicles, and then she looked up and said: "Thanks, dad."

I had to blink as I looked at her, and I suddenly I felt a tear fall and slowly stream down my cheek.

Lee hugged me and held me comfortingly. "Don't cry, dad, everything is all right," she said.

I slowly caught my breath and wiped my face. Then I shook my head a bit, and smiled at her. "You really are something, aren't you?" I said.

Lee flashed me a boyish, mischievous smile back at me and somewhat mysteriously said: "So are you, dad. So are you."

JDecker
JDecker
588 Followers