Tommy & Liza's Fantasies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God Tommy you're going to make me cum! Oh yes baby! Suck my clit suck it! Harder Oh fuck yes!" she half cried out and half moaned as he worked so very hard sucking her big swollen red clit as he fingered her pussy hole with two fingers.

As Tommy had one of her legs over each shoulder Liza moaned and moaned as Tommy continued to get her off with his mouth tongue and fingers. But she was thinking of two big long black fingers shoving in her cunt and a big hand squeezing her tit pulling on that red nipples stick out hard and long. Yes Liza was thinking of a black man doing to her what her loving husband was actually doing.

As Tommy began to suck and pull on her clit with his lips Liza arched her back and began to thrust her hips fucking her husband's face as she screamed as she achieved a fantastic orgasm. As she held her husband's head tightly against her sex Liza humped and humped and humped her body cumming hard and long as Tommy sucked and licked her juices that were covering his face now.

Finally when Liza released his head and Tommy came out from between her wide-open things, she saw his face covered with her cum. She smiled and he smiled back. She said, "thank you baby!"

She reached for him and held him tightly against him. She felt his hard 5 inch cock against her stomach. As she kissed her husband long and lovingly she let her tongue move into his mouth and she could taste herself. Tommy lifted her up in his arms and carried her to the bedroom. She lay her head on his shoulder and whispered, "Hurry Tommy I need you so bad tonight! Hurry baby! I need your cock."

Tommy almost ran and Liza smiled as she felt him pick up speed when she told him she needed him to fuck her. As he laid her on the bed in their room he undressed in record time and she saw his hard but small cock bobbing up and down with a drop of pre-cum on the head. She took his cock and sucked him for a few minutes. Liza didn't want him to cum this way. She wanted him to be buried in her body as she fucked him hard and long tonight! She worked his cock and heard him moan. Then she popped his cock out of her mouth and said, "Fuck me Tommy! Fuck me now I can't wait any longer Tommy."

He moved quickly down between her open legs and positioned his cock at her pussy. She always had to put him in since he could never locate the hole. She almost giggled each time he missed her until finally she felt sorry for him and positioned his cock head at her entrance. As he pushed he was fully inside her in a just a few seconds. There was no need to have to wait for her to adjust Tommy wasn't that big. She lifted her pelvis and began to fuck him like she knew he loved. Thrust after wonderful thrust made Tom moan very quickly. Liza held back a little and told him to pump her.

Tommy loved this part of the sex and lifted her legs high above her head so that her knees were pressing into her tits. She moaned and held him around the neck as he thrust his cock as deep as he could possibly get it. She arched a little now feel her clit being rubbed by her own fingers. She moaned into his mouth as he bent down and kissed her. Then she felt it; Tommy's cum was pumping into her. It was just a few shots but it always warmed her and made her think how much she love his cock fucking her. But tonight she was thinking of something other than his cock. Tonight she was thinking how much better it would be when a big thick cock was pumping into her and dumping cum deeper in her pussy than Tom could ever hope to achieve. She held him tight and continued to hump her body up as she released her legs and she wrapped them around him pulling him as deep as he could go.

"Oh yes baby! Fuck me fuck me with you wonderful cock! Oh God Tommy it's so good."

She was actually thinking of the big black cock fucking her. She cried out as an orgasm swept over. She humped and humped and humped her pussy as best she could on his shrinking cock. Tommy had begun to shrink already. "No!" she cried out as he tried his best to stay with her. But he was now 2 inches long and as thick as his index figure. She moaned with another lost opportunity and held him. She stroked his hair and told him it was OK that she understood. That next time it would be better. And then she had an idea. She rolled him over and took his wet slipper cum covered cock in her mouth. Liza began sucking and licking it as she worked on his small dick. She could hardly hold it with two of her fingers and still have any to suck but she managed. Soon he was growing again. She moved over his face with her pussy and as they formed the 69 position she lower her cum filled cunt down on her husband's face and pushed her cunt into his mouth! Tommy was in heaven being sucked like he was. He opened his mouth and licked and sucked his beautiful sexy wife's cunt tasting his own cum as it dripped out of her cunt. She moaned when she felt his tongue moving into her open hole. She knew she was covering his face with his own cum but she didn't care. She worked his cock into the best hard on he could manage.

Then she quickly moved over him and sat no it. She rode him back and forth, back and forth as she rocked her pussy letting Tommy feel it squeeze his duck. He looked up into her eyes and saw her looking down at him. His face was a mess and she used her finger to wipe the cum off of it! She pumped and pumped and as she became more and more excited she bounced up and down on his 5-inch cock. In this position Tommy's short cock slipped out almost every other stroke and soon she became frustrated again. She said, "Let change positions." They moved back to the missionary position again and Tom buried his cock into with easy now. She wrapped her legs around him and held him in her pussy as deep as she could. Then she began to fuck herself on it as she used her fingers again on her clit! Finally she could feel it, an orgasm a real honest to God orgasm was building inside her body from Tommy little cock. She moaned and then grunted and finally cried out as her body went wild as her legs held him deep inside her so he wouldn't fall out!

"Oh yes, fuck meeeee! She cried. "Fuck me Tommy, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me! Oh God Tommy!!! Yes! Yessss!" and Liza climaxed with one of the best orgasms she had ever had. But in her brain it was the black man who had fucked her so hard and long and so very deep not her husband Tommy with his small cock. Either way she was now much more satisfied and now it was time to talk. She had waited for so long to try this. She only hoped he would go for it! She had worked on her discussion along time and had counters for almost everything she felt he could come up with to not let her try being fucked by black man.

As Tommy rolled off of her body she moved to him immediately and they cuddled kissing and gently touching each other. Tommy said, "WOW Liza! What got into you tonight baby! That as fantastic. Twice in one hour! That's fantastic."

She said, "Oh Tommy I love you so much baby! I wish we could do this much more often don't you?"

12